Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/29]

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat May 05, 2018 1:06 pm

RIVERCLAN

the exile wrote:
Minnowstar let out a loud yowl "Riverclan, my mate, blastclaws has been killed. after reviewing the evidence, it seems apprent that he was killed by one of our own." gasps of horror and shock spread across the camp as everyone seemed to glare at each other, suspition and fear in their eyes. but they all seemed to glare at breezefire the most, anger flaring in their as as many of them seemed to stare at her.

suddenly, nettlesong jumped to her paws, before saying "i think its breezefire. she never was that close to her father!" . around her, cats meowed their aggreement, many of them starting to stare at breezefire and at one point, one of them took a swipe at her. before that, cinderpaw slowly got up and said " i do not believe my sister would kill our own father! i think its rosebriar. she was the first one to go to the warriors den. it must have been her!". firefeather nodded his agreement, ignoring the surprised look his mate sent him.

minnowstar waved her tail to silence them, before in a small, broken voice she whispered "breezefire, the clan has spoken. you are now exiled, and if you are found in our territory, my warriors will kill you." cinderpaw gave her mother a surprised look before staring at breezefire. breezefire's face had the most shocked and betrayed look on it, before she whispered "i-i knew something. I SAW THE KILLER! IT WAS-"she tried to shriek, despereation in her voice, but before she could finish, brokengaze and pumpkinmask swiped at her, their faces filled with anger. breezefire let out a shriek before bolting out of camp, her fur puffed out as she ran to the stepping stones. ignoring the dark clouds that had formed, the two cats chased her.

breezefire ran, before trying to get accros the stepping stones. rain started to drizzle down on them. with a surprised squeal, breezefire's foot slipped off the stone, and with a howl of agony, she slipped, the right side of her face slamming against the rock. blood clouded the water, before she pulled herself out and onto one of the stones. her right eye had been struck by the rock, and she fled into thunderclan territory. brokengaze and pumpkinmask stared at her from the riverclan border.

riverclan, you have exiled your witness. next time, make the right decision.

Leader --
    Minnowstar // molly // flightoftheowl

Deputy --
    brokengaze // molly // ubiquitous.

Medicine Cats --
    Rosebriar // molly // _Pocki
    Ambergaze // Tom // napola.

Warriors --
    Firefeather // tom // 22tabby
    pumpkinmask // molly // moyashi.
    Blastclaws // tom // Tainted~Wings
    breezefire // molly // b r e e z e

Apprentices --
    Cinderpaw // molly // honeystorm.wishes
    mentor: brokengaze

Queens --
    Nettlesong // Molly // derpiness

Kits --
    Mothkit // tom // shimmerstream

Elders
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 03
    mollies: 06
    total: 19

----

families + relationships:
    - nettlesong - firefeather
    ↳ mothkit
    - blastclaws - minnowstar
    ↳ cinderpaw, breezefire
    - ? - ?
    ↳ pumpkinmask, ambergaze, nettlesong
    - brokengaze - ?
    ↳ rosebriar
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Sat May 05, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sat May 05, 2018 4:14 pm

RIVERCLAN

the kill wrote:

Firefeather and nettlesong were curled up together, nettlesong tensed when another bolt of lightning appeared and thunder sounded loudly in the distance. Rain dripped onto her nose. mothkit was already asleep and seemed to be very deeply asleep. With soft pawsteps, another cat entered the nursery, and the pair raised their head, before firefeather got up, feeling a bit suspicious. When he saw who it was, he relaxed.

The killer had a large, plump, trout in their mouth, and they put it down before nudging it and saying "I caught this especially for you, as I know you both must be excited, as mothkits nearing his apprentice ceremony."

Firefeather let out a small before, thanked them, before taking the huge trout back to his mate. The fish had an odd smell to it, but he ignored it. His mate took a bite before he took a bite too. Firefeather felt his eyes grow droopy, and he looked down. Hundreds of poppy seeds spilled out of the fish carcass, and he felt himself choke a little bit. With a thump, he fell to the ground. His mate had already fallen, and with a small groan he whispered "w-why...?'' in his fading vision he saw the killer smirking before they too whispered "reasons...". Firefeathers head slumped down, before he died.

The killer slipped out of the nursery, before returning to their den.

your first pair has been killed. Cinderpaw has become cindershade, and mothpaw has become her apprentice.

Leader --
    Minnowstar // molly // flightoftheowl

Deputy --
    brokengaze // molly // ubiquitous.

Medicine Cats --
    Rosebriar // molly // _Pocki
    Ambergaze // Tom // napola.

Warriors --
    Firefeather // tom // 22tabby
    pumpkinmask // molly // moyashi.
    Blastclaws // tom // Tainted~Wings
    breezefire // molly // b r e e z e
    Cindershade // molly // honeystorm.wishes

Apprentices --
    Mothpaw // tom // shimmerstream
    mentor: cindershade

Queens --
    Nettlesong // Molly // derpiness

Kits --

Elders
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 02
    mollies: 05
    total: 7

----

families + relationships:
    - nettlesong - firefeather
    ↳ mothpaw
    - blastclaws - minnowstar
    ↳ cindershade, breezefire
    - ? - ?
    ↳ pumpkinmask, ambergaze, nettlesong
    - brokengaze - ?
    ↳ rosebriar
Last edited by SpiritKitty on Sun May 06, 2018 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Sun May 06, 2018 4:58 am

Mothkit felt cold, he nuzzled further into his mother's soft fur, but it wasn’t helping. He poked her, but she didn’t move. He padded up and licked her face, still no movement, not even a twitch or a snore. ”Dad... I think there's something wrong with Mom." Silence. "Dad?" Still nothing, "DAD!" He shouted. Mothkit stomped over to Firefeather. The older cat's eyes where closed, but his mouth hung open and he didn’t appear to be breathing. Remembering the glimpse he'd seen of Blastclaws yesterday before Nettlesong had whisked him away, Mothkit suddenly got very frightened. "Mom? Dad?" He squeaked. Who could fix this? The medicine cats! Mothkit ran from the nursery as fast as he could to the medicine cat den. "Rosebriar! Ambergaze! Rosebriar! Ambergaze! Rosebriiiiiiiiaaarrrrrrrrr! He screamed all the way there, where he stood on Ambergaze's fur and shouted into Rosebriar's ear.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Sun May 06, 2018 5:08 am

Rosebriar whined, and looked up, scruffing mothkit gently and putting him on the ground.. Off of ambergaze. "W-whats wrong..?" She whispered, only half focusing on the tom, the rest of her attention dedicated to ignoring the ringing in her ear and waking up.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Sun May 06, 2018 6:19 am

Mothkit was breathing very heavily now. "Mom and Dad won't wake up and the nursery smells funny." He stared pleadingly at the medicince cat, hoping she could fix it. It was their job, right?
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moya » Sun May 06, 2018 6:54 am

pumpkinmask

pumpkinmask had woken up from all the shouting. Who wouldn't? She could distinguish the high pitched cries of Mothkit, and right away, got up to see what was wrong. Fighting tiredness, she poked her head into the medicine cat's den and was immediately concerned when she saw the Mothkit, frantically repoting to the medicine cat. "Rosebriar? Is everything OK?" she whispered.

═══════════════
i'm moya!
i love silly
video games
and my cat
meow
they/them

═══════════════

rip to the photos in my sig i'll fix them one day
moya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Sun May 06, 2018 7:23 am

The young tom woke suddenly, his heart racing at the kits screams. "W-what's going on?" He mewed, getting to his paws quickly. As he listened to the kits explanation, his breathing stiffened. "I'll go look-" he let out a short breath "-investigate what's going on." He turned in the direction of his mentor and nodded before leaving the den past Pumpkinmask.
The smell of poppy seeds hit his nose as he moved into the nursery, as well as the smell of fish. As he moved forward he bumped into one of the cats, and he jumped back quickly. "Firefeather? Nettlesong?" he whispered, prodding the cats in the side. No response.
The tom dipped his head solemnly as tears started welling in his eyes.
"Another murder." he mumbled through tears, promptly sitting down to whisper prayers to Starclan.
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moya » Sun May 06, 2018 7:49 am

pumpkinmask

she followed ambergaze out of the den, and into the nursery. "What was that?" she asked when she entered, just barely catching the toms words. "Are they... err... alive..?" she whispered suddenly as she saw the sad look on his face and the stillness of the two cats.

═══════════════
i'm moya!
i love silly
video games
and my cat
meow
they/them

═══════════════

rip to the photos in my sig i'll fix them one day
moya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Sun May 06, 2018 4:34 pm

((oh wait oops um um murderer pm me, please?
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Mon May 07, 2018 2:22 am

you may now vote.