Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/29]

Postby web. » Fri May 04, 2018 10:35 am

Ambergaze stretched in his nest, yawning slowly as he rose. The blind tom instinctively licked his chest fur, attempting to look nicer then he felt he did. "Rough night." he mewed to himself, peeking his head out of the den to feel if the sun was out. As sunlight spread over his ears, he moved fully out of the den. He could hear his mentor, Rosebriar, as well as Minnowstar, Cinderpaw, and Brokengaze chatting outside the warrior den. The tom carefully followed the sounds as he made his way over, feeling the ground with his paws to ensure he didn't walk through the fresh-kill pile. He had already memorized the landscape of the camp, but he sometimes stumbled and wished to avoid the embarrassment. He felt almost like a burden in that way.
"Good-morning." He mewed, ears perked. He could hear a few warriors sleeping soundly in the den, yet at the same time, it wasn't as loud as it usually is. "Is someone out of camp this early?" He whispered to his mentor as a joke, a small smile on his face.
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flightoftheowl » Fri May 04, 2018 10:51 am

Minnowstar was pleased to see that one of her daughters was the first to wake after her return, even if it still was fairly late. She dipped her head in greeting to Cinderpaw, a ghost of a smile flashing across her face for a second at the apprentice's clear sleepiness, before her usual stern expression settled back into place. "Good morning, Cinderpaw," the small leader replied, with a slow blink. "I did, and I would hope you did, as well." The gray she-cat, turning away from her daughter for the moment, noted Rosebriar's almost... fearful behavior. Hmm. She hadn't noticed that before. Perhaps she should find a way to be alone with the medicine cat, to discuss that with her, or to attempt to become more familiar with her? But then, Minnowstar was astoundingly bad at small talk and the like, and she knew that well. It was certainly something she'd have to think more on. "That is wise," she finally said simply- she didn't want to make Rosebriar too nervous, after all. Ah, and here was Brokengaze as well, already up, of course. "Don't worry," the leader meowed, nodding to her in return. "As of yet, it seems few of the others are up."

At the deputy's suggestion, Minnowstar flicked her ears in approval. "Good idea. I would like to go, if I may, but it is of course your decision. Rosebriar has also requested to come along. Please wake Blastclaws, as well, and whoever else you wish to assign dawn patrol to." She wanted to talk to Blastclaws about their daughters, even if the two weren't particularly close, and the dawn patrol tended to split up, which might give her a chance to do so. Cinderpaw's laxness was... concerning, though the leader could hardly be prouder of her prowess in battle (even if she rarely showed it). As her father, he might have some insight into it as well. While she was thinking on this, Ambergaze also showed up. "Ah, good morning," she greeted the blind apprentice, formal as always but wishing to be polite. "Will you be coming along on the dawn patrol with your mentor?" Perhaps that'd make the medicine cat less nervous, since they seemed to have a bond. A swell of warmth washed its way through her heart, to see her clanmates before her (at least, some of them), healthy, strong, and familiar with one another, but she also felt a pang of longing. It'd been a long time since she had a bond like that... You know better than that, Minnowstar, she immediately scolded herself. Your father taught you that. Closeness is a comfort, but also a distraction. You already have too many attachments that could breed weakness in you. Stand firm, as always- your clan relies on you, and you must never show weakness!

(I quite like the 'colors for when a cat talks' thing- don't mind me stealing it! >.>)
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Fri May 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Mothkit yawned, opened his eyes and glanced around the nursery. Nettlesong was still asleep and seeing that this was the perfect chance to have some fun without her looming over him, he scrambled clumsily out of their nest to do just that. Though he didn't have the foresight to be careful and not wake his mom up.

Mothkit bounced out of the nursery and into the group of older cats, pretending to listen for about three seconds. "What’s going on? Is there a patrol, maybe a mission?! Is Thunderclan invading? Can I train with Cinderpaw? Let me come with you, I'll catch the biggest fish you’ve ever seen!" Mothkit continued to chatter on, pausing only occasionally to take a big breath to keep from passing out.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Fri May 04, 2018 1:27 pm

Rosebriar chuckled lightly "If its not an um.. An issue of course.! I can always go later." Chuckling as mothkit approached, she licked the kits head "You might be mistaken for a fish if you go!" she looked in the warriors den once more, the clan still sleeping peacefully. Even with them speaking quite loudly. "I'll go wake them up, then ~" before quickly slipping into the warriors den.
As she turned away she took an incredibly deep breath. She went to each of the nests, nudging firefeather and breezefire on their sides gently. "It... Its time to get up..!" She felt horrible, they all loomed peaceful. She went to nudge blastclaws, and the tom was cold as a stone. She quickly rolled him over, the body becoming stiff after being there so long. Letting out a quick, sharp yelp, (probably the loudest anybody has ever heard her) she jumped and accidentally landed on pumpkinmask. She cried out for somebody, but it ended up being an amalgamation of several names together. Being a medicine cat, the death itself didn't phase her, but the fact she didn't expect it to had really shocked the red cat. Recovering quickly, she took her foot off of pumpkinmask
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Fri May 04, 2018 1:56 pm

You may now vote
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/14]

Postby hxneystorm » Fri May 04, 2018 3:23 pm

|:| cinderpaw | apprentice | molly | tags ;; pretty much everyone who's awake tbh |:|

xxxxher ear twitching at her mother's smile, cinderpaw dipped her head politely, smiling ever so softly in response at the grey molly, of whom she was nearly as large as. "of course, minnowstar, i slept well. glad to hear you did too."

xxxxcalmly watching as her mother began conversing with the surrounding cats, a soft laugh bubbled from cinderpaw's muzzle at ambergaze's attempt at a joke to his mentor standing by her. her tail flicked a little, ear turning towards the warrior's den, briefly glancing over at the exit, almost anticipating her father to pass through the mouth of the den. wasn't he usually one of the first ones awake?

xxxxcinderpaw blinked a little, being drawn back to her attention when mothkit appeared by the group, silent for possibly three blinks before beginning to run his mouth off with questions trying to figure out what was going on within the camp. she simply gave a sideways glance at the kit, tilting her head down at him, his pale ginger frame slipping out of focus under her right eye. "morning, mothkit," she greeted, the sleep now gone from her low mew, "shouldn't you be with nettlesong?"

xxxxhowever, when rosebriar entered the warrior's den, her shriek following, cinderpaw's fur bristled, eyes widening. she stepped through the crowd to see the medicine cat standing over the stiffened body of her father. her eyes widened further, pupils falling to slits as she lifted a paw. "blastclaws- oh, starclan- he's- is he?- no-"

xxxxshe rushed forward and pressed her nose into her father's fur, freezing as the scent of death smacked her in the face, causing her to swallow heavily. "he's- blastclaws is dead-"

{{ vote goes to rosebriar
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Fri May 04, 2018 3:45 pm

Nettlesong yawned, feeling the pounding of her kit's paws on the nursery floor. The space beside her felt cold and empty. She let out a long sigh, rising unsteadily to her paws. She was already fearing for her son-- what if they let him on dawn patrol? What if he snuck out of camp? Thankfully, she could still hear his squeals. She raced out of the den-- was that Rosebriar yelling? Had Mothkit been hurt? What had happened? "Mothkit! Oh, Mothkit, I'm so glad you're okay," she murmured, stumbling across to where she saw the young tom. She heard Cinderpaw muttering something-- something about Blastclaws? She didn't know the warrior too well, but she knew that something was definitely wrong.

[Voting Breezefire]
Last edited by twistedm0th on Sat May 05, 2018 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moya » Fri May 04, 2018 4:47 pm

pumpkinmask

The orange she-cat jumped up, her fur bristling. "Hey, watch it..." she began, before realizing why rosebriar had stumbled on her. "oh no... What happened?" Pumpkinmask gasped, frightened by the sight.

═══════════════
i'm moya!
i love silly
video games
and my cat
meow
they/them

═══════════════

rip to the photos in my sig i'll fix them one day
moya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 22tabby » Fri May 04, 2018 10:09 pm

FireFeather jumped awake at the sound of RoseBriars yelp. He looked at the molly for a long moment, trying to decypher the purpose of her panic. He followed her gaze, settling on BlastClaws. That was definitely... definitely dead. Why? He had been sleeping so near to him, how didn’t he realize!
“RoseBriar, what happened to him?”
(RoseBriar?)
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Sat May 05, 2018 3:10 am

Rosebriar whimpered slightly shaking her head to recollect herself. "I.. I dont.. I dont know." She padded back over to him. She poked and prodded blastclaws for several minutes, carefully, as her claws dont quite go in all the way and she didn't want to break the skin. She worked around cinderpaw. Every now and again her eyes would drift back to the toms throat which looked off slightly. "A-ambergaze???" Maybe her friend and apprentice would know of she described it to him. She gulped softly. "Did anybody see.. well.. anything last light? Likeanythjbg anything..?"

(Breeze fire)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]