SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:56 am

Leafsong
She-cat/Medicine Cat/SkyClan/27 moons/Apprentice:Shiningpaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Hawktail/Tags:Hawktail and Fullmoon

He did have a point as she did sometimes forget to eat when she became wrapped up in her work. "Thank you again Hawktail." As Fullmoon joined them, she turned to the other she-cat. "Most of our stocks are still good. We mostly just need to get some more burdock root and juniper berries." It was easier to keep there supplies well stocked as everything was growing and in bloom.

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Rubysplash and Ferretblossom

Nodding to the deputy, he soon went over to the other good cats. "Morning Ferretblossom. Will you be ready to leave soon?" He wanted to make sure everyone would be ready before they set out. If they needed to eat real quick he would let them. No point in having them go hungry, especially if they did meet an enemy patrol.

Oakpelt
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/35 moons/Apprentice:Blazepaw/Crush:Riverfall/Tags:Blazepaw and Riverfall

The embarrassment slowly faded as he curled his tail over his paws. "Did you want to join Blazepaw and I? It never hurts to climb every now and then." He was sure she was fine in climbing but it would give him a reason to spend some time with her while training his apprentice.

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hawkstar

Mudsplash wrinkled his nose at the idea. "I am going to be productive but I just woke up." He laid on his back, stretching his legs towards the sky. "And I was merely suggesting that you and I could get food for the clan together alone." He gave him a cocky smile,"Offer still stands." He commented before rolling onto his side once more.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:34 am

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; rubysplash, nightclaw open

ferretblossom let out an annoyed hiss. "i was going to hunt. i don't recall being told i was going on patrol." although he was hesitant to go into the forest alone, he was completely prepared to. he wasn't sure where the boundary was, or if he'd crossed from rebellion to plain disrespect, but he didn't care either way. when was he told about a patrol? never! "the clan needs feeding, and i want to get a head start on that." he flicked his tail angrily, his long pelt fluffed up. feeding the clan wasn't his sole intention, but it would be more of a... side affect of his actions. he really just wanted to get away from the other cats to clear his head. ferretblossom didn't try to be an angry git, but he was more often than not.

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

mothbriar continued with his hunt after burying the bird, only catching a chickadee before his stomach rumbled and he decided to head back to camp. the warriors could feed the clan; his only job was to make sure everyone was healthy. he scraped earth off the robin and scooped it up in his jaws, taking off towards camp. mothbriar was fast- it was one of his best skills. he reached camp relatively quickly and dropped the smaller of the two birds before looking around for someone to eat with. he hurried to angoratail, the elder. even if she didn't want to share prey, she should be good for some stories! "hello, angoratail."
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:53 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

The calico growled to herself, her claws digging into the soft ground underpaw.

"Why did Shadowflower have to die?"

Sighing, the she-cat got up and walked out of the Warriors' Den. She padded towards the entrance to the Camp, slipping out without a sound.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open} + {Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

The siblings padded towards the Medicine Cat Den. Larksong poked her head it.

"Leafsong? May we speak to you?", the she-cat questioned.

"We think there's something wrong with Blossompetal.", Jayclaw mewed.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:41 am

riverfall//echoclan//tags;; oakpelt

riverfall purred. “whatcha up too?”

maplepaw//skyclan//tags;; crowpaw

Maplepaw groaned. “my leg hurts and I don’t know what to do! I really don’t want anyone to know...” she honestly didn’t want to be telling crowpaw, but perhaps the medicine cat apprentice could make it better!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:54 am

мαℓє//8мσσиѕ//ѕσ: ¢яυѕнιиg//мє∂ ¢αт αρρяєитιи¢//ѕку¢ℓαи//α ριт¢н вℓα¢к тσм ωιтн ¢ℓσυ∂є∂ σνєя єуєѕ, αи∂ ¢αя¢αℓ ℓιкє єαяѕ; ¢ovєяє∂ ιи ѕ¢αяѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: мє∂ι¢ιиє ¢αт ∂єи//тαgѕ: мαρℓєραω//

When did this all start?”, he asked his voice laced with sympathy. He took a few steps forward to carefully examine her paws. “Is it a deep ache in the leg? (Bone/muscle Wound) Or a surface pain? (Gash, Rash, Mites) Or Just General pain?”, the Tom was focused on his work, his tail stopped lashing as he carefully did his duty.

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: иσиє (Closed to Relationships ;))//ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи:ℓєα∂єяѕ ∂єи-¢αмρ ¢ℓєαяιиg//тαgѕ: мυ∂ѕρℓαѕн, вℓα¢кѕтяєαм//

He let out a sigh, his tail lashing angrily. Perhaps he could talk some sense into this unruly cat during a hunt. It was quite annoying how he went around flirting with whom ever he pleased. “Blackstream”, he called out, “Lead the patrol”. The Tom turned slowly back to Mudsplash. Without a word he stood, starting to walk out of the camp clearing in the direction of the north territory border. “You coming?”, he called back to Mudsplash in an even tone.
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiraculousStar » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:58 am

Rosetail

She-cat/Warrior/EchoClan/27 moons/Apprentice:none/Crush:Redstar

Rosetail hides behind a tree waiting for Redstar to be alone so she can talk to him
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:31 pm

Honeybreeze|SkyClan
-----------
"I can ask Nightclaw if it will be okay for you to do some battle practice with Shadepaw?" She suggested to Galepaw. She looked to Shadepaw and said. "You wouldn't mind battling with Galepaw instead if he's allowed to, right?" She asked. Honeybreeze was very uncertain about training apprentices, since she was still barely a warrior herself.

Jasperwing|EchoClan
-------------
Jasperwing rushed out of the Warriors' den and slowed down slightly once he was out. His pelt was groomed, but his scruffy pelt was hopeless in keeping down. He feared he accidentally slept in. Did he miss patrols? Hunting patrols? Anything? What if Hawkstar made an announcement? Jasperwing calmed down once seeing that it cats were just getting ready to leave. The warrior let out a small sigh and mumbled under his breath. "You idiot, you wake up at this time, all the time." Well, he was just gonna have to pretend that it didnt happen.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:52 pm

Shadowflight went to the warriors den. It wasn’t hard to find Hawktail’s scent. She padded inside. “Hawktail. You are needed for boarder patrol.” Her gaze fell on said cat as she spoke. She doubted he would mind much.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:26 pm

Leafsong
She-cat/Medicine Cat/SkyClan/27 moons/Apprentice:Shiningpaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Hawktail/Tags:Hawktail, Fullmoon, Larksong and Jayclaw

Turning at the two new voices, she gave a small flick of her tail at what they told her. "Blossompetal? I can go check on her then." She stood up and gave the others an apologetic nod. "I better go and do that. I'll be back soon Fullmoon and we can decide on who shall do what task if you like."

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Rubysplash and Ferretblossom

The tom was confused with the others anger until he realized that he did make it sound like he was going on patrol with them. "Oh! I didn't mean you were joining our patrol. I was just wo during if you wanted to leave with us and then set off on your own to hunt." He gave a small flick of his ears. "I'm sorry if I offended you Ferretblossom."

Oakpelt
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/35 moons/Apprentice:Blazepaw/Crush:Riverfall/Tags:Blazepaw and Riverfall

The embarrassment slowly faded as he curled his tail over his paws. "Did you want to join Blazepaw and I? It never hurts to climb every now and then." He was sure she was fine in climbing but it would give him a reason to spend some time with her while training his apprentice.

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hawkstar

Surprised when Hawkstar actually took his offer, he quickly got to his paws and bounded over to him. "Coming!" He honestly thought the leader would merely ignore him like usual. "Didn't think you would agree so soon but I'm glad you did." He easily kept up with him as he reached his side. The brown tom fell silent as he didnt want to scare any prey away as they walked through the forest.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:43 pm

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; nightclaw, rubysplash, open

ferretblossom curled his lip, flicking his tail. "i'll leave by myself, thanks." he rose and nodded sharply to rubysplash and nightclaw. "i'll be seeing you." he set off at a trot, his mouth open to taste the air. maybe if he wandered towards the trees of echoclan he'd have better luck... hunting wasn't one of ferretblossom's talents, and he'd need all the help he could get. once the tall trees came into view, he slowed, breathing deeply to take in any scents of small animals. after a bit of searching, he caught the trail of a squirrel, keeping his pawsteps silent as he followed it. little did he know, he was dangerously close to entering enemy territory.

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ apprenтιce; ιvypaw ▻ тαɢѕ; open

mothbriar continued with his hunt after burying the bird, only catching a chickadee before his stomach rumbled and he decided to head back to camp. the warriors could feed the clan; his only job was to make sure everyone was healthy. he scraped earth off the robin and scooped it up in his jaws, taking off towards camp. mothbriar was fast- it was one of his best skills. he reached camp relatively quickly and dropped the smaller of the two birds before looking around for someone to eat with. he hurried to angoratail, the elder. even if she didn't want to share prey, she should be good for some stories! "hello, angoratail."
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘