||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Mintu1 » Sat May 20, 2017 10:11 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: open

Kai arrived at the fresh kill pile picking up a smaller Pidgey, he wanted to leave the bigger pieces of prey to his leader and medecine eevee, they needed it more than he did. Finding a pleasant place to eat Kai started to chew down the brown bird.

Kyoko||Female||Warrior||Espeon||Crush: None||Tags: Chiaki

When passing the river Kyoko heard some splashing, unusual splashing for the fishes to be making, in her suspichion she neared the river quietley poking her head through some bushes. She had thought a bigger fish pokemon was making the fish scared or something but what she found made her suprised. It was one of the clans apprentices, she had always kept an eye on this one because she shared the same shade as her. Stepping out of the bushes the Espeon cleared her throat to get the attention of the Eevee splashing the waters surface.

Rin||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Crush: None||Tags: Seiko

Rin heard Seikos apolegy and gave her a soft sime. "Hold on" She said and dashed away in high speed without another word. After a while she returned to the Leafeon her mouth stuffed with some leaves. The small Eevee placed them down by Seikos feet looking up at her, "I noticed these, they are useful, right?" Rin asked her voice filled with hope.

(Rin found some white herb)
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat May 20, 2017 10:37 am

Taiga||Female||Warrior||Glaceon||Kai is her mate||Tags: Streamline, Butterfly
"Hmm... I quite like Naomi and Felix... And Joy would be such a sweet name for a little kit!" Joy, Felix, and Naomi... What nice names! Taiga seemed content with the suggestions.

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Open
Chiaki looked up for a moment, turning her head to the source of some noise. Spotting an Espeon, Chiaki stopped what she had been doing, and watched from the corner of her eye as the Basculin swam away. "Game over..." she muttered to herself, before recognizing the Espeon as Kyoko. "Hello, Kyoko... What brings you here?"

Seiko||Female||Medicine Eevee||Leafeon||Open||Tags: Rin
Seiko examined the leaves before smiling. "Oh, yes. This is perfect. You have a knack for this, huh?" There were surely other herbs that would have a higher importance to the Clan as a whole, but for a battle that left a warrior weakened they would be perfect. For what Seiko assumed to be first time Rin had gone to gather herbs, the Eevee already seemed to have a good idea of what to look for.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Open
Makoto stood up, glancing back at the rock which had tripped him. To his surprise, he spotted a Joltik nearby, asleep. If he hadn't tripped, he would have stepped on the Joltik and likely received the shock of a lifetime. The realization made Makoto chuckle to himself and continue along his way, heading to the cave entrance.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:42 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: open

Kai arrived at the fresh kill pile picking up a smaller Pidgey, he wanted to leave the bigger pieces of prey to his leader and medecine eevee, they needed it more than he did. Finding a pleasant place to eat Kai started to chew down the brown bird.

"Well, I heard some strange noises from here. I am doing the border patrol so obviously I had to check it out" Koko replied calmly to Chiaki. "May I ask you the same question? A young apprentice like you would usually still be sleeping" The Espeon asked the Eevee wanting to know if there was any good reason Chiaki had been splashing in the water scaring prey away.

"O-oh... Really!" Rin said her ears perking up. She had been so scared that they might be useless. "I thought they looked kind of strange, there usually aren't white leaves around, I saw them one day when I was out training with Yurio" Rin explained happily to the medecine eevee.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun May 21, 2017 3:21 am

~anyone want to interact?~

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; open
Raven yawned, shaking his head. oh no... I slept in late... I hope Kai kept everything under control! Blinking, he stepped out of his den and looked around the den. does anyone need my help?

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush- no.||Tags; Eren, open
Scanning her surroundings for any danger, Mikasa walked along at Eren's side, heading back to the cave. They had been out training for a while, and maybe it was time for a patrol now. "What shall we do when we get back?"

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah..?||Tags; Mikasa, open
Eren thought for a moment, not sure. "Dunno. I might see if anyone wants to go hunting. I wonder if patrols have been set up?"

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; open
Shaking his pelt, Yurio stepped out of the den, looking around. I wonder where Rin is... does she still want to hang out? Wait, why do I care? Narrowing his eyes, he headed towards the cave entrance.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun May 21, 2017 4:16 am

"Hmm... I quite like Naomi and Felix... And Joy would be such a sweet name for a little kit!" Joy, Felix, and Naomi... What nice names! Taiga seemed content with the suggestions.

Chiaki tilted her head, considering the question for a moment. After her pause she said, "I was playing a game... I think. It was fun..." At this, Chiaki gave a nod of affirmation, mostly for herself. "Was it bothersome?"

Seiko chuckled at this. "These are White Herbs. They fix a Pokémon's stats after they are lowered in a battle. For our warriors, it is a useful herb to have available. Most wouldn't see these as peculiar, so I'm impressed you remembered it!" After this, Seiko grew quiet. She needed to find an apprentice interested in becoming a medicine Eevee, or else. This made her ears droop ever so slightly.

Makoto||Male||Warrior||Sylveon||D-don't ask!||Tags: Yurio
Makoto noticed one of the apprentices headed in the same way he had been. A cheerful smile found itself on Makoto's face as he approached Yurio. "Good morning, Yurio!"
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:31 am

Kai||Male||Deputy||Vaporeon||Mate: Taiga||Tags: Raven

Kai noticed the leader emerge from his den. He gave him a dip of his head as a greeting before he continued eating.

Kyoko gave Chiaki a short nod "You are aware that you are playing with prey right?" She asked walking closer to Chiaki. "Luckily I dont think the fish are going to be scared from here forever but if you continue it could make fishing very hard for us" She added sitting down beside the Eevee.

"Thats so cool, I bet Yurio would love these" She chuckled. He was always talking about how important it was to be strong. "Oh and Mikasa would probably like these too, but I dont think any pokemon would be able to lower her stats she is so fast and evasive" Rin added happily thinking on how great Mikasa was at dodging attacks. "What way now?" Rin then asked exited to continue her search and maybe get even more praise from Seiko.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon May 22, 2017 8:37 am

Chiaki lowered her head slightly, a bit apprehensive. Then, meekly, she asked, "What else could I do?" Although a moon had passed, Chiaki was still unsure as to what being in a Clan entailed.

Seiko looked around for a moment indecisively. After a moment she said, "This way. We shall find herbs which I can turn into heal powder, as well as find some energy roots and revival herbs." There was no more pause as the Leafeon immediately headed in her intended direction.

Makoto noticed one of the apprentices headed in the same way he had been. A cheerful smile found itself on Makoto's face as he approached Yurio. "Good morning, Yurio!"
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Tue May 23, 2017 4:46 am

Butterfly||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||No mate/crush||Tags: Streamline, Taiga Open/Chiaki

"Hah! She's using Joy!" Butterfly whispered to Stream, but proceeded to strut off, looking for something else to do. Hmm, I hear water... and splashes... maybe someone's there?

Streamline||Female||Warrior||Vaporeon||No mate/crush||Tags: Butterfly, Taiga

Stream shook her head, chuckling, "She's funny." She then glanced at Taiga's belly and added, "About when do you think they'll come?"
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 am

"Well, I'm about one moon along by now. I figure I'm about to move into the nursery so... It shall be dull for a moon, sitting around by my lonesome." Taiga wasn't quite sure how long this sort of thing took, so she tried to avoid a straight answer.

Chiaki||Female||Apprentice||Eevee||Open||Tags: Kyoko
Chiaki lowered her head slightly, a bit apprehensive. Then, meekly, she asked, "What else could I do?" Although a moon had passed, Chiaki was still unsure as to what being in a Clan entailed.

Seiko looked around for a moment indecisively. After a moment she said, "This way. We shall find herbs which I can turn into heal powder, as well as find some energy roots and revival herbs." There was no more pause as the Leafeon immediately headed in her intended direction.

I forgot to add the tag for Chiaki sorry.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Thu May 25, 2017 7:05 am

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Kai
"Good morning Kai," Raven said, walking over to his Deputy. "Have any hunting patrols been sent out, or shall we do that now?" The Umbreon wasn't sure how late he slept in, but maybe he wasn't too late to take a patrol out.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush- no.||Tags; Eren, open
Scanning her surroundings for any danger, Mikasa walked along at Eren's side, heading back to the cave. They had been out training for a while, and maybe it was time for a patrol now. "What shall we do when we get back?"

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah..?||Tags; Mikasa, open
Eren thought for a moment, not sure. "Dunno. I might see if anyone wants to go hunting. I wonder if patrols have been set up?" The two Warriors walked into the cave, glad to feel the shade on their backs.

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Makoto
Stopping before he reached the entrance, Yurio looked for the Eevee who had called his name. A Sylveon... what does he want? "Yo. Did you need anything?" Yurio sat down, hoping he couldleave soon. Being stuck inside always made him edgy.
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me