ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ℂГϴШℕ KIЯIИ | for owners only | open

Postby fantasy girl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm

.:Fenyetta:.

I looked up with an curious look when I noticed a Kirin emerging through the woods, I looked a bit nervous around me, trying to catch a glimpse of the others Kirins reaction. But in the end I decided to check the situation out by myself, once a troublemaker, always a troublemaker…
I let out a small call before slowly with smooth and elegant strides trotting over to the bull…
A dear friend | The Soap | Wifey | Twin sister | Precious Gosling
➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Misc. wrote:Song; Houses - Beginnings
Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 pm

*~ Winter's Gaze ~*
    As the morning dew rolled swiftly and smoothly down the trunk of a nearby tree, beading like tiny pearls all around as it did on such mornings, Winter lifted her head as she sensed a disturbance. She swiveled her ear one way and then another, licking her lips in thought as a bull suddenly and proudly strode into the clearing. This wasn't exactly a new occurrence, stray Kirin passed through all the time, but still enough of an oddity to draw her own attention away from nature and to his nearly solid black pelt. She pondered this new animal for at least a minute, extending her neck towards him slightly as she scrutinized, trying to decide if he was an intruder, or simply somebody lost who was just looking for some company. But then, like the flash of a falling star, something pretty close to bewilderment passed over her expression that would suggest she'd seen a ghost. Or something close to it. Was that... Thorin? An odd rush of excitement that wasn't quite able to be snuffed out by the ripple of memory gripped the cow like steel. He had been gone for years. In fact, she'd wondered if, if the war had been too much for him... she'd only been a young calf herself when it happened, he only a year older that she. Her own mother had been taken in the mad slaughter that took place 16 years ago, father not there to protect her since his death in the fight that started it all. But they, just two Kirin, were only a small number amongst the many others who'd lost their lives, though Thorin's father had died the most savagely. She hadn't seen it happen, she'd been tucked away like many of the other calves, but she'd heard about it from the few survivors after the blood shed had ceased. She'd heard Thorin had witnessed it. She'd heard about what he did afterward. And she was there to watch him, through a newly orphaned calf's eyes, as he disappeared into the darkness. She'd never experienced such a silence to this day, that horrible, irony scent settling like a dreary cloud into their memories forever. Her attention briefly stolen back into the present by the small noise that had erupted from Fenyetta, a younger piebald from her herd, her lavender eyes quickly darted back to the bull. "Thorin." she shouted in a reserved tone, hopefully loud enough for him to hear, and then took off at a lazy sprint until she was coming up behind Fenyetta. "Thorin is that you?" A soft smile came to her face, touching her eyes as fond, old memories came careening back from her very early childhood.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:53 pm

{{ I'm actually rather excited to start this, I did most of Aiwe's form today, and finished Wykka's, and now I just have to add in Aiwe's history and I'll be all set c: }}
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:46 pm

{Btw guys, I'm sorry about the bad written text on my part earlier, I was on my phone and trying to make coding work with a wifi that shuts on and off randomly is quite hard xP
But I promise I will write better.. }
WMEs | CKs | W.O.I |Short story gallery | My 200 WME Challenge | My dA | The Equid Gifting Game

Thinking; hhhhhhhh I'll start my full lease on a horse 15th of September, so excited

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:44 pm

~*.:Fenyetta.:*~

The mixture between the cold wind filled my senses, and gave me more energy. This early morning was lighten up by the lazy sunrise in the background.
As I trotted over the frosty grass, the grass let out a low almost crunchyish sound.
I looked with a kind and gentle expression over at Winter, she was a really sweet mare, and I did like her quite alot. She was a kind natured cow and quite good looking aswell. Her violet eyes reminded me of newly found amethysths, not polished and ready to show their beauty, but easy to see and know that they are a treasure. Winter wasen't the type that would be mean on purpose, and was always there to help and support her friends. She easily gave the impression that she was a realiable Kirin, and often I found myself wishing she was one my friends. But I came out often a bit edgy and ungrateful, and that made me almost friendless. I knew everyone in the herd, and greeted them often, but that was it. I could only rely on myself for now. My trust to other Kirins had always backfired, ever since I was a little calf, and that made me quite suspicious around everyone.

I shortenend my stride a few metres away from the bull, as I got closer I got a better look at him. He was a light black with a white crescent like marking over his eye, almost like an eyebrow. His coat was a faded dapple, and I couldn't help myself but think that this Kirin has had a long and dreadful past. I gently stopped beside Winter giving her a little smile, and felt a little like a calf again. Where I was the youngest and smallest with only my 11.2 in hands and with my young age of just seven years, compared to Winter and the bull. I raised myself up a bit, trying to look taller and older. But didn't knew if I did accomplish that, I was quite irritated being the lowest and one of the youngest Kirins in the herd. It made me feel like a baby, and like nobody really believed my opinions since they had lived for a longer time than me. I flickered my ear at Winter when she talked, she heard like she had just found a long lost friend and that intrested me. But it didn't stop me from asking: ''Who are you?''

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:53 pm

{{ Must we wait to be accepted or may I post right away? }}
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fantasy girl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:13 pm

{ I think we already all of us are accepted since we posted our forms before the Rp started, and it has now started.
So I think you can just start to post^^ }

fantasy girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ghost. » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

Bentley:.

Ever since that battle years ago, which he himself also had been a part of as an eighteen year old, Bentley had thought they had lost their line of leaders among the many others that had died of battle wounds. He hadn't spoken about it since that great loss and in his mind he had shoved it into dark corners so he could go on without nightmares during night. They weren't visible due to his coat, but there were scars littered over his body from that day, forever a mark of what had happened.
This day had started out as many else, he had woken from his spot where he had spent the night in a light sleep, from there he had kept his eyes upon the herd like usual before he had started grazing in the first sunlight, but always there were unsettling feeling creeping along his spine, making him keep turning his head and sniff in the wind but all he could smell were the grass and damp air that was carried from the forest. He had tried shrugging it off like it was nothing to think about.

It was not until he noticed some of the cows stirring that he raised his head high and let his golden gaze turn towards the black creature, taking a moment to register that he recognized him. Bentley stayed put for a moment, watching from afar before his legs were set to move, carrying his weight forward, towards Thorin and the cows that have reached him and stopping as he was standing beside Winter, on the opposite side to Fenyetta. He had grown a lot since last time Bentley had seen him, and he could see so much of his father in him. "And here I was believing that you had disappeared for good.." his words were spoken with a stern tone, but the corners of his mouth were tugged gently upwards. "I was wondering when you would show up again Thorin, many of us have been waiting."
ImageImage
xxx
xxx
xxx
»Thinking: Workworkwork
»Doing: Working on commissions!
»Now playing: Find A Way - SafetySuit

» WME herd » Nukittas » dA » Ask.fm »
.Ghost.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rated R » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:53 am

T H O R I N
Thorin noticed the crowd of kirin slowly recognize him and walk towards him, that of his herd, or whatever remained of it. The herd that was rightfully his. He gave a nod of his head to the cows asking him whether he was Thorin. "Yes," he said. "I am he." His eyes met each of the kirins' eyes with a slight glow behind the grey, his white eyebrow marking raised every so slightly. Thorin paused in his walking as his eyes adjusted to the sudden light that he had not seen for sixteen years. He did not recognize most of these kirin, except maybe one, that had a slight resemblance of a calf he had seen when he was very young. Standing tall, he flicked his tail a little bit, looking at the vast greenery past the kirin around him. Then he looked at the kirin again. "How has this vast area been?" he asked quietly. "How have you all been?"
woah guys, i'm back, after a very long time.
missed this place <3
my wmes
Rated R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:05 am

Aiwe
      It wasn’t every day a former leader returned from the dead.
      Aiwe had known that something was happening. Something important. But no matter how hard she put her mind to it, she could come up with nothing useful. She just had... a sense. She could see Wykka musing on a hilltop some ways away, and Bentley was close by as well, along with Fenyetta and several of the other cows, but Aiwe was alone. She preferred solitude to the pressure of conversation she was usually too shy to carry on. It was enough for her that she had plentiful food and protection, with a herd that accepted her even if she’d really only ever been on the outskirts. She may be lonely at times- not as if she’d ever admit it- but it was on calm days like these that she felt peace. Yet why couldn’t she feel it today? The lithe cow raised her head from where she grazed, the sunlight catching at a stray shade of bronze here and there showing through the rich chocolate of her coat. Her pale mint green eyes were bright with the intensity of concentration; she could almost smell something was awry. But perhaps that wasn’t the right word; no, not awry, just different. It felt like the calm before the storm.
      And then she saw him; the stranger. He was a deep ebony black, shining faintly in the distance with a hint of silver here and there, like frost. He was tall. And his eyes were a smooth blue that glimmered with authority as he spoke to several members of the herd that had gathered around him already. Almost fitting- but it couldn’t be- of course it wasn’t- but it was. Thorin. They had been calves together, and even now she recognized him. He was Thorin. He had disappeared. Aiwe had been less than one, and her mother had perished in the battle. Seeing Thorin, this ghost of her past, brought back all the memories she strove every day to subdue, and they struck her with a sudden jolt of pain. She could still see her mother’s face as she was gored in the stomach trying to protect her daughter, the expression that froze with pain, then dropped disbelievingly into shock before the life faded from those unusual green eyes they shared. Her father had died as well, but they’d never been close; he had been cruel to her, like no father should be, and he was only tolerated in the herd because he’d had a family. Somehow, Aiwe had escaped from the massacre. She’d been one of the five left. But now, she almost wished she wasn’t. Every past failure and weakness rose suddenly before her and her heap dropped as she strove to contain them, her legs trembling as her head grew suddenly light; she didn’t know whether to run, or to try to talk to Thorin- he hadn’t seen her yet, though she wasn’t so very far away- but some terrible fear glued her to the spot, the fear of the past, the fear of the unknown. For a split second, she was paralyzed.

Wykka
      A silvered velveteen muzzle dropped to the ground, cropping lightly at the succulent grass of the meadow, a raven-furred tail swishing casually through the air here and there. The cow would lift her head every so often, the deep, but rather detached blue of her eyes filled with the shimmering, barely hid intensity of glacier ice. It was a calm day, and Wykka was content; she could pick out the coats of most of the herd from where they were near her, and if not, their scents came to her from the wind. The sun was shining on this late summer day, though it was not without it’s own hint of a chill in the breeze coming down off the mountains. The grass was green and fresh as ever, and her herd was safe and happy. Wykka had never been one to dwell on her own contentedness, worrying instead about the happiness of others, but today even she was at peace.
      That is, until the stranger appeared. Of course, the area in which her herd was situated was green and plentiful, with forests for shelter and a river running nearby, so it wasn’t anything especially unusual that this new one should have shown up, he with the dark coat and deep eyes. She had seen him from her vantage point upon the crest of the knoll as soon as he stepped from the forest, an unfamiliar coat and an unfamiliar voice, even though the wind took his scent away from her nostrils. But there was something about him that set her on edge; something that made the silver-touched grey cow’s ears prick and curved neck raise her head just that much higher. She may not be as tall as the cow Aiwe, but she was one of the two lead cows in this herd and that gave her a measure of authority. She could see the young Fenyetta had greeted him first, but what surprised her was that Winter’s Gaze and Bentley approached the stranger like he was the long-lost Thorin himself, he who she’d heard so much about. He who had disappeared after the battle and the death of his father, a story that might have become legendary, given time.
      Of course, her train of thoughts were unusually absurd; strangely for Wykka, who was usually so calm and collected, she’d let her train of thinking run awry for that split second. She knew Thorin would never return; the bull, young as he’d been, had probably perished along the way. This was just another rogue bull travelling through, seeking a place to shelter for a day or two before continuing on. They’d been seeing less and less of the loners as autumn drew nearer and those without soon sought a more permanent place, at least through the winter season, but still, it wasn’t uncommon. Best be polite and greet him, she shot at herself, mouth tightening just slightly, instead of dawdling around up here all day like a yearling. Yet only Wykka could think that at herself when to anyone else that line of thought would be perfectly normal. All the same, she started towards the small group of kirin with an unreadable expression and a stride carrying the grace of a natural pride that was not and never had been overbearing, intending to greet the bull and invite him to shelter with them for a couple days, then expecting him to be on his way unless he was joining; but somehow, some instinct told her it wouldn’t be as expected.
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me