Stray dog rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Stray dog rp

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:11 pm

((will do))
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

((ok hold on))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:12 pm

Justin-Bieber-Lover wrote:Apollo had slept for awhile so he woke up. he walked outside and stretched then walked over to the tree he was at earlier.

"um, hello?" she tilted her head to the side and padded closer to the border collie. He must not have heard me she thought and gave another wag of her tail. "I don't think you heard me, I'm Brynn, nice to meet you". Her first attempt at socialization around this place and he didn't hear her. Of course. Brushing her thoughts aside for later review, Brynn flashed another one of her dazzling grins and she realized she didn't even know his name. But something else was occupying her attention. A blade of grass was tickling her nose and it was driving her crazy! She sniffed at it and a loud sneeze erupted from her. AHCHOO! Flattening her ears in embarrassment and a vivacious sparkle in her eyes she giggled, "woops, sorry about that! I was just about to ask you your name"! Another small chuckle emitted from her. Noticing his sad appearance and furrowed her eyebrows "hey, why do you look so sad?"
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:22 pm

((Done with it))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat_Lover :) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:31 pm

"Oh hello, my name is Apollo nice to meet you. oh and nobody wants to talk to me. :( "
Cat_Lover :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Forest walked around. Star and Flash followed
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:35 pm

"well i'm talking to you aren't I? Cheer up!" she chuckled and plopped down beside him.
Sorry to everyone who I have threads with, I was quite busy for a while but i'm now working on getting back on track! I'll try and post on the thread's i'm in as soon as I can!
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat_Lover :) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:09 am

Apollo giggled while Brynn sat next to him. " your right you are talking to me, so i should cheer up." Apollo said cheerfully.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoes » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Smirking she thumped her tail and prodded him teasingly with her large paw.
Echoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cat_Lover :) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:28 pm

He laughed and prodded her teasingly with his large paw. :lol: "so what do you want to talk about?" he said kindly.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me