SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby MiraculousStar » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:23 am

ChocoClaw

Male/28 Moons/Warrior/EchoClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:Leafsong

"wait can i come too " chococlaw asked
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

i am looking for my most wanted dreamy Image

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
MiraculousStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:11 am

{SkyClan}

𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻
————————————————————————————————————————————
Tom/31Moons/Leader/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:ShadowFlight
Assigned:ShadowFlight/Location:Camp/Mentions:None/Tags:ShadowFlight

RedStar nodded before finishing his mouse, “that’s a good start though i don’t wanna send so little out. Just in case that filthy EchoClan were to attack. So for a border patrol we will send out NightClaw, HawkTail, JayClaw, & RubySplash. For a hunting patrol we could send out AshFur, BlossomPetal, & LarkSong. Then I think if we send another hunting patrol out it should consist of CloudFeather, ThistleNose, LeopardFrost, & DuskFur.” He spoke acting like it was just another normal day, though it kinda was he had been at the role of leader for quite some time now.

𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓵
Tom/29Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:MaplePaw/Crush:SwiftStrike>FuzzyFlight
Assigned:LeafSong/Location:Warriors Den/Mentions:MaplePaw/Tags:LeafSong

HawkTail hearing a few other cats awakening decided it was time for him to move as well. He pushed himself up, padding over to the fresh kill pile, he plucked up a small morsel. Eating he thought about when he would see SwiftStrike again, and how she was doing. Although to be a respectful Assigned Mate, he picked up a mouse and headed for the Medicine den. He entered looking around for LeafSong, seeing her concentrate on the herbs. He padded in, his tail swished as he padded over to her. He set the mouse down, “good morning I thought you may be hungry.” He spoke.

𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻
She~Cat/17Moons/Warrior/SkyClan/Apprentice:None/Crush:None

CloudFeather raced through the forest, leaping from branches. One tree to another, coming to a stop when she spotted a squirrel. She slowly climbed down the tree, carful to not let the fallen leaves crunch. She crept closer, before pouncing on the squirrel ending it quickly. She picked up the prey, happy with her catch she padded back twoards the camp leaves crunched here and there.

𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/10Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:HoneyBreeze/Crush:None

ShadePaw glanced over to a sleep GalePaw, “good morning GalePaw! And I guess so, I was really just enjoying the peaceful morning, but you could say I’m waiting for HoneyBreeze. Anywho did you sleep well?”

𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/9Moons/Apprentice/SkyClan/Mentor:RubySplash/Crush:None

SoulPaw padded along the forest floor, she was always out and about before everyone else awoke. She came to a clearing were some of the streams or rivers were located. Sitting down she gazed down at the water, she was in slightly dangerous territory. Being a young apprentice she probably should be out alone, but being the peaceful cat she is she didn’t think anything or anyone had a bad bone and would try to hurt her.

{EchoClan}

𝓟𝓱𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓲𝔁𝓟𝓪𝔀
She~Cat/11Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:SoulShade/Crush:None
Location:Apprentice Den/Mentions:SoulShade/Tags:AgnoraTail, SurgeKit, IceFlower, Open

PheonixPaw nodded to her mentor before happily padding off, she picked up a few mice from the fresh kill pile. The padded off to the elders den, she didn’t even have to go in as AgnoraTail was sitting right outside. She padded over setting the pile of mice down, and putting one in front of AgnoraTail. Her favorite cat in the clan might I add, while in the nursery and she visited that little den she made it feel like the whole world. “Good morning AgnorTail! Here is a mouse.” She spoke before padding off to the nursery, peaking her head in she was treated with a sleeping IceFlower and SurgeKit. She quietly padded in careful not to make much noise, before setting the mice down just enough for IceFlower and her Kits. Before quietly padding back out of the den.

𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
Tom/12Moons/Apprentice/EchoClan/Mentor:OakPelt/Crush:None

BlazePaw nodded, “alright OakPelt I’ll get to eating now!” Hurriedly BlazePaw padded out to the fresh kill pile, eating a mouse. The most common prey he knew of, after finishing his mouse he turned to find OakPelt again. “Ok OakPelt I’m ready! So is t just us or are any other cats and their apprentices coming?” He asked curiously.

𝓔𝓼𝓲𝔁
She~Cat/8Moons/KittyPet/Crush:None

Esix heard screaming from behind her as she realized the twolegs were fighting again, a Esix tried to ignore it. Her fur shot up and her back arched, when the male twolegs through a bottle with a weird smell to it. It broke and shattered everywhere, he threw another at the window were Esix lay. The window shattered open, and Esix fell out landing on her side from shock. Esix stood up trying to keep her balance as she raced awake, tripping every nw and then over roots. When she finally regained her balance and senses, she didn’t turn back. Instead she decided to keep going, her twolegs home was no longer a safe place.

𝓛𝔂𝓷𝔁𝓚𝓲𝓽
Tom/Unborn/Kit/EchoClan/Mother:SwiftStrike
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:38 am

Honeybreeze
--------
Honeybreeze tiredly limped out of the warriors' den and yawned. She was all groomed and ready to go, but she just wanted to sleep more. The warrior scanned the camp, looking for her apprentice. She wasnt sure is they should do hunting or battle practice today, maybe she can ask another mentor or trainer if they could assist. Honeybreeze was also anxiouslywaiting for her mate to be announced, since she was old enough for a mate, it did give her extra time to find a cat she liked. Honeybreeze shook the thoughts from her head and spotted her apprentice. She made her way over to him and said with a small smile. "Hi Galepaw, hi Shadepaw, how are you two doing?" She asked politely. "Sorry to interrupt your conversation." She apologized as well.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:28 am

“All good choices. I should go ahead and tell them the news.” Shadowflight said. It didn’t seem like any old day to the deputy. The she cat stretched as she stood up and bowed her head before walking out. The days weren’t as warm as usual, but it didn’t bother her.She was on her way to find Nightclaw. But she didn’t have to look for long as she saw him leaving the medicine cat den. “Nightclaw. You,Hawktail,Jayclaw and Rubysplash are doing boarder patrol today.” She said “A group that big would be good Incase Echoclan tries to attack.” She added waiting to hear what the Tom had to say.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:33 am

Brightstep/She-cat/28 moons/SkyClan Warrior/Apprentice: None/Assigned Mate: TBD/Crush: Nighthawk/Tags: Open
Brightstep yawned as she slowly got to her paws. She purred softly as she pushed her way out of the warriors den. The day was already looking like it would warm and pleasant. She glanced over to the apprentices' den to see if she could see Lakepaw and Featherpaw. Not seeing either she made her way over to the fresh kill pile to choose something before the day's patrols began.

Lakepaw/She-cat/9 moons/SkyClan Apprentice/Mentor: Larksong/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Lakepaw yawned as she slowly uncurled herself from her nest. She glanced around for a moment before prodding Featherpaw with a paw. She snickered softly when she heard her brother grumble something under his breath. "Come on it's time to get up," she meowed. "Our mentors are probably waiting for us."

Featherpaw/Tom/9 moons/SkyClan Apprentice/Mentor: Duskfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Featherpaw sighed softly as he sat up after being awoken by his sister. He took a moment to flatten some of her fur down before getting to his paws. "Alright, I'm up let's get going then," he meowed as he made his way to the den entrance.

Shadowleap/Tom/18 moons/EchoClan Warrior/Apprentice: Dawnpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Shadowleap yawned as he pushed his way into camp. He gave a small nod to his fellow warriors before moving to a secluded corner to clean the dust and dirt from his pelt.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/EchoClan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Ripplestream/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Ivypaw stretched before she headed out into camp. She gave a small nod to Zestpaw before glancing over at the fresh-kill pile. She debated for a moment before deciding to head over to the apprentices' den to talk to her brother, Nettlepaw.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/EchoClan Apprentice/Mentor Chococlaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Nettlepaw's ears twitched slightly as he crept from the apprentices' den. He smirked slightly before pouncing at Ivypaw with a yowl. "Gotcha!" he meowed before realizing that he had missed his target by at least a kit length. "Or not," he muttered with an embarrassed flick of his tail.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:34 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Nightclaw, open
-
She xtood up to sit as her assigned mate walked into the den. taking a mice to her to eat "Thank you Nightclaw" she meowed giving a one warm smile to the tom. Flicking her ears as the tom walked away not saying nothing more, she turned to the mouse and started to eat it.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: open
-
She watched around the clearning when saw the deputy walking away after talking with Redstar. Flicking her ears as she watched the she-cat to walk to Nightclaw, not for long when she heared her name being called by the deputy 'Border patrol huh?' she thought giving a quick look around for Soulpaw.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw
-
He listened as the other apprentice talked to him, nodding "yeah, I did sleep very well" he asnwered to him, turning to face the tom's mentor Honeybreeze "Good mornin Honeybreeze?, no you didn't interrupt anything" he meowed flicking his tail.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: open
-
He silently watched the camp life, his ears flicking toward every time when some of his clan mates walked out of their dens. He was not yet seen the clan leader or deputy, but he didn't have any hurry to anywhere so he patiently just waited for something to happen.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Phoenixpaw, open
-
She was sleeping, but not so deeply, flicking her ears when someone walked into the nursery, blinking her eyes to see who it was, but only saw a disappearing tail 'hm?' she flicked her ears, before looked over to the mice front of her.

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
sleeping in nursery.

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Phoenixpaw, open
-
She smiled warmly as one of the youngsters some to see her, she loved kits and apprentices, but sadly she was not good to telling any stories "Oh thank you Phoenixpaw" she meowed to the young she-cat. She was little disappointed as she leaved too soon, but knowed that apprentices are mostly very busy cats.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
She is currently hunting somewhere...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:16 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

Mumbling to herself, Blossompetal walked back into the Camp with a shrew in her jaws. After setting it on the fresh-kill pile, she passed back towards the Warriors' Den, ears flattened and tail dragging on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open}

Larksong padded out of the Warriors' Den, right behind her brother, Jayclaw.

"We should round up our apprentices and take them hunting." , she heard him mew.

"We could do that." , she answered back.

~~~~~~~~~

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

Jayclaw, who's fur was ruffled from tossing and turning in his sleep, padded out of the Warriors' Den. His gaze swept back to Larksong, his sister.

"We should round up our apprentices and take them hunting." , he mewed to his sister.

"We can do that." , Larksong replied.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:37 pm

riverfall//echoclan//tags;; oakpelt

the silver tabby molly awoke, exhaustion tugging at her pelt. She groaned and quickly groomed her fur. Moving out of the den, she recognized the pure white tail of oakpelt sticking out from the fronds. The molly chuckled and swatted at his tail. “hey silly!” she exclaimed.

maplepaw//skyclan//tags;; crowpaw

Maplepaw’s leg had hurt more and more since the battle. Even though she had been born with the injury, fighting hadn’t made it better. She couldn’t tell anyone though, if she did, they might delay her training, or worse, make her become a medicine cat. She couldn’t let that happen. She quietly moved to the medicine den, the ripe stench of herbs making her gag. Crowpaw was the only cat she could trust during this, until then, she’d just have to avoid hawktail. ”psst... Crowpaw!”

Rest will be posted soon
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:20 pm

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: ѕєαя¢нιиg//ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи:ℓєα∂єяѕ ∂єи-¢αмρ ¢ℓєαяιиg//тαgѕ: вєανєятαιℓ; ѕнα∂σωℓєαρ; ρнєσиιχραω; ѕσυℓѕнα∂є//

A fluffy tabby Tom was curled up in his warm moss nest, which was situated in a large hollow in between a large oak tree’s roots. He squirmed around in the small area, emitting a low hiss as he scrapped his paw on a sharp piece of bark. As pain ripped through his leg his light green eyes would shoot open. Hawkstar sat up, his head barely missing the roof of the Hollow. Lifting his paw up he would clean the wound gently. I’ll need to get rid of that bark, and search for more, he thought.

Squeezing out of his den it was a short walk to the small clearing in front of the winding tunnels were most of the dens were located. He glanced around, has the patrol left yet? It appears not. He sighed, leaning down to stretch a kink out of his spine. “Beavertail, Shadowleap, Phoenixpaw, Soulshade, could y’all join me on a hunting patrol?”, he announced in a strict, icey voice, which was full of authority.

[Crowpaw is to be posted momentarily]
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:15 pm

Leafsong
She-cat/Medicine Cat/SkyClan/27 moons/Apprentice:Shiningpaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Hawktail/Tags:Hawktail

Ear twitching at a familiar voice, she turned to see Hawktail. He was a handsome tom and they were assigned mates but she didn't really see any romance happening between them. She tended to get lost in her duties and was rather dedicated to it. She doubted he liked her that way and had a feeling that someone else had caught his eye. It was only a small suspicion as she had no evidence and couldn't figure out who in the clan he liked. "Thank you Hawktail." She said with a soft purr in her voice. Having finished with her sorting, she easily placed the useful herbs back in their spot before going over to him. When had she eaten last? "You don't need to worry about bringing me food. I do appreciate it but I am sure you have more important duties besides keeping me plump," she said with a playful tone in her voice.

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Shadowflight

Pausing midstep as his name was called, he turned to the deputy and gave a swift nod of his head. "Okay. I am sure I can quickly gather the others." He noticed Rubysplash nearby and figured that she had heard and was looking for her apprentice. His ear twitched when she mentioned EchoClan. "I doubt they will try anything but I agree that it would be a good idea, just to stay on the safe side. He had no hatred towards the other clan but he wasn't fond of them either. Honestly, he just felt indifference to the other clan as long as they stayed on their side of the border.

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/SkyClan/7 moons/Mentor:Blossompetal/Crush:Open/Tags:Featherpaw and Lakepaw

Having spotted a leaf on the ground, she had decided to try and practice her pouncing with it. She had trouble with her aim as she tended to either jump too short or far. Having tried a couple of times, the leaf fluttered over to the entrance of the den as she crouched down, preparing to leap. As she pushed off with her hindlegs, she spotted Featherpaw exiting the den but it was too late as she was already airborne. "Watch out!" She called out just as she ended up colliding into the other apprentice. "Oof!"

Oakpelt
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/35 moons/Apprentice:Blazepaw/Crush:Riverfall/Tags:Blazepaw and Riverfall

The tom gave a shake of his head,"No. As far as I know, it will only be us. "W-AH!" He hadn't expected his tail to suddenly be swatted like that and he nearly leapt out of his fur. Jumping straight up, he spun around with his back arched and fur fluffed out. However, his gaze landed on Riverfall and he ended up staring at her for a moment as he let the situation sink in. Back unarching, his fur slowly flattened down as he gave his chest a quick lick of embarrassment. "Oh, hi Riverfall. Didn't expect to see you so soon. I was just getting ready to take Blazepaw out for some climbing practice."

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Hawkstar

Having woken up as he heard their leaders deep meow, he stood up and arched his back. His name wasn't called but he figured it wouldn't hurt to get up as well. Stretching his long legs, he slipped out of the den and spotted Hawkstar. Going over to him with a soft purr, he let his tail lightly brush under the others chin. "If you ever want to go on a hunting patrol with just me, let me know." He was known to flirt and he wasn't above flirting with the leader. He wasn't trying to raise in the ranks or anything as he didn't want to be deputy or leader. "I definitely wouldn't mind it just being us." He added before continuing to walk past him.

Swiftstrike
She-cat/Warrior(Expecting)/EchoClan/27 moons/Crush:Hawktail/Tags:Open

Laying in her nest still, she heard the faint mew of Mudsplash and could guess what he had said without hearing him. No doubt he was flirting with someone as he had done it a few times. Sometimes she felt that he would never settle down with one cat. That train of thought caused her to think of Hawktail with another mate. The idea made her chest hurt slightly but she knew it was possible. They were from different clans and he might lose his feelings for her. Rolling onto his side with a sigh, she felt slightly depressed now as she didn't want that to happen. She wanted to see him again but they hadn't had a chance to set up a meeting. Last time they met up, they had to quickly part ways because a spur of the moment patrol had been sent out.

Dawnpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/EchoClan/9 moons/Mentor:Shadowleap/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Sneaking out of camp, she swiftly ran between the trees, weaving through the undergrowth. She wasn't supposed to leave camp alone but the weather was so nice and she didn't want to stay cooped up in camp any longer. Running along, she leapt towards a tree and her claws sank into the bark. Clinging to the side of it, she began to ascend the tree as she made sure to keep a firm hold of the tree. Reaching the bottom branch, she hauled herself onto it and laid across it. Ears perked forward, she glanced around as it was a better vantage point to see things from.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me