Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue May 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Coco Bunny wrote:
Clover the Greendog wrote:
Coco Bunny wrote:'Huh? Things? That's... weird.' Ivy frowned, before brightening up again. 'What if that's where all the Pokemon are going? If we find one, we can go through and see where they went! It must be a pretty nice place if they've not come back yet!'

"Trust me, you don't want to go. You sure you want to head in there?"

'I mean... Maybe! It'd be so cool to discover where all these Pokemon are going! And we could make some new friends, and have an adventure! It'd be a great time!' She jumped to her paws, long leaf ears waving excitedly.

"Ok, here goes!"
Spark jumped into the ultra wormhole taking Ivy with him, next thing he knew, he entered so fast they were flying through the air,
"Don't panic! We're just being pulled near so many portals it's like we're flying! If you see a portal you want to enter, let me know!"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed May 15, 2019 2:31 am

'Wh-AAAAAAA!!' She shrieked, feeling herself leave the ground as Spark lifted her up and then leaped through the portal. It felt so weird - nothing like being on the boat or walking around. Ivy cracked her eyes open partly and then wide without realizing as she stared at the Ultra Space. It was a dark colour with pale, ringed portals everywhere. She could feel the pull that Spark had described and her eyes sparkled excitedly. "Whoooo~!!" she cried cheerfully. Trying to be heard over the noise, she said "Whichever looks good! Any portal's fine to me!"
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Spark went into a white portal, falling into the ultra crater.
"Remind me to take a big breath of air next time! Now where are we?"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed May 15, 2019 5:05 pm

"Okay? And why do ships keep crashing around here so often tothe point where crates coming up is such a nornal thing? What about the humans? Are they okay?" Warrior asked Tony.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed May 15, 2019 7:55 pm

Vylad wrote:"Okay? And why do ships keep crashing around here so often tothe point where crates coming up is such a nornal thing? What about the humans? Are they okay?" Warrior asked Tony.

"I don't know about the humans, and as I mentioned, tons of storms happen out in the sea near here."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu May 16, 2019 2:55 am

Mudslide stretched carefully, yawning. She instantly peered around for Warrior. Soon picking up his scent, she crouched down low and followed it towards the beach. Curious, the Lycanroc traced Warrior and Tony by the beach, conversing.
Pricking her ears toward the boys, she picked up bits and pieces of their conversations.
"That's odd..."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu May 16, 2019 3:44 am

"The question was more directed to, 'Why are there so many ships coming throuh there'." The Metagross said to the little Phantump.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu May 16, 2019 5:24 am

Clover the Greendog wrote:Spark went into a white portal, falling into the ultra crater.

Ivy leaped down from his arms, breathing in the air and looking around excitedly. 'This is so cool! I've never ever seen a place like this before!' The riifi's leaves went wild as she began to explore, not going too far from Spark.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Thu May 16, 2019 10:35 am

Coco Bunny wrote:
Clover the Greendog wrote:Spark went into a white portal, falling into the ultra crater.

Ivy leaped down from his arms, breathing in the air and looking around excitedly. 'This is so cool! I've never ever seen a place like this before!' The riifi's leaves went wild as she began to explore, not going too far from Spark.

"Trust me, when you go through these portals to save lost pokemon, you see stuff like this all the time."

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu May 16, 2019 11:32 am

K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Spine

Kiyte dipped his head politely. "Oh, I find nothing wrong with you! You sound perfectly nice from where I stand." he said, only partially truthful. Spine made him nervous- very nervous in fact- but he wasn't going to outright tell him that.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets