🌊 tideclan 🌊 open & accepting 🌊

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌊 tideclan 🌊 open & accepting 🌊

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:03 am

Leapingflower
Kaia healer - female - apprentice (open) - Tags: open

She stepped out of the herb storage den after working around her herbs all morning, there was still work to do, but she decided to take a little break. She didn't have anywhere to hurry, so why not take things easy for now? She sat down and watched the ocean, her eyes looking over the white warrior there hitting the small waves coming to the beach, and smiled.

Chasing Sky
elder - male - tags: open

The long-haired large tom walked out of the elder's den and stepped all the way to the fresh-kill pile. His eyes watched all of those cats at the camp, as he walked on the cool sand, before he reached the pile he looked up to the calm, blue ocean, which seemed to go o far as his eyes could see. Sighing he shook his cream fur as he looked at the pile there were a few fish and a crab, he picked the crab as he didn't get to eat much of those.

Tumblingrain
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - tags: open

He stayed at his nest, fully awaken, but his paw still hurt after hitting it into a hard clam or a rock yesterday as he tried to fish. He already got some leaves to calm the wound on his paw and stop the bleeding, but the paw was still pretty sore. So he thought to leave the morning tasks and focus on the evening patrols later on, maybe his paw could be better then.

Lochripple
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - tags: open

He woke up when Eelstone left the den, his ears perking toward the Coralpool as the sleepy she-cat didn't really seem to know if she was awakened or not. Yawning the dark russet tom stood up to his nest and walked out of the warrior's den, his eyes looked up to the sky which was as blue as the ocean in front of him 'That sure is interesting...' he thought to himself as he looked around the camo, before watched the ocean once again.

Seabrook
Queen - female - tags: open

Currently sleeping at the nursery...

Whisperingpaw
Apprentice - female - mentor (open) - tags: Cedarpaw, Sunpaw, Puddlepaw

She woke up after hearing the others walk out of the den one after another. Yawning she didn't wait for long to stand up and follow them out to the beach "Morning everyone" she meowed to her fellow den mates as she walked closer to the three apprentices "Any plans for today?" she asked them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌊 002 🌊 sunpaw, shoresplash & aquastar 🌊

Postby coffee.berry » Wed May 03, 2023 2:08 am

🌊 sunpaw
    apprentice den // 11 moons // she-her // apprentice
    tags ;; puddlepaw, cedarpaw, whisperingpaw, otterpaw

Sunpaw grinned at her friends. "Shh.. watch." she quietly padded over
    to Otterpaw, who was still asleep, and shook him. "Rise and shine, you
    big sleepyhead! Otterpaw, wa-aa-ke up!!"
    Sunpaw giggled, very much
    enjoying this.

She always tried to wake her crush up in the most dramatic ways.

🌊 shoresplash
    hunter den // 16 moons // he-him // hunter
    tags ;; sandstripe

Shoresplash smiled at Sandstripe. He liked the fact she was so laid
    back and easy going. "Morning - I don't know if my day will be very
    nice, but I'm sure yours will be!"
    he laughed.

He always thought Sandstripe was funny. She was also best-friend
    material, maybe something more, but he didn't think she'd agree
    to that. Maybe he should stay in the friend zone for a bit..?

🌊 aquastar
    leader & deputy den // 40 moons // he-him // leader
    tags ;; open

Aquastar slept, barely aware of the sun rising. He waited for someone to
    wake him up, muttering words like cheese in his sleep.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Wed May 03, 2023 2:15 am

Sandstripe
Somewhere in the middle of camp? | 14 Moons | She/Her | Warrior

Sandstripe still kept her upbeat attitude, "Well, I hope your day turns out even better than expected!" she chirped to Shoresplash, before hopping out of the den. She assumed some cats were still asleep, "Good morning everybody!" she yowled in a spot where she was sure most cats, unless if extremely heavy sleepers, would hear her. She did this every morning, And was sure most cats were used to it by now. But mostly, she liked greeting Shoresplash first, always. So she was glad she had done that already.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Wed May 03, 2023 3:10 pm

otterpaw
brown tabby tom / apprentice / 10 moons / feeling: playful, energized / tags: sunpaw, all the apprentices

otterpaw's entire body jolted as he woke up abruptly to sunpaw's shaking. "hey, i was having a good dream!" the tom shot back, playfully swatting one paw out at her with a playful grin. quickly, the tabby tom sprung to his paws and lurched himself at sunpaw, aiming to pounce on top of her as pay back for the rude awakening. though, secretly, he didn't mind being woken up by sunpaw, he kind of preferred it.

briarfrost
silver tabby tom / warrior / 40 moons / feeling: wistful / tags: open

briarfrost had been up for quite some time, watching the moon set and the sun rise, observing the changing colors over the vast ocean while sitting on the edge of camp. to his clanmates, he often came off as a heartbroken cat who spent most of his time alone, who had lost his mate in a tragic way many moons ago. truthfully, briarfrost's heart had healed from the loss of his mate, but he still wondered... why would Kaia take such a kind she-cat in such a tragic way? didn't Kaia look over the clan? briarfrost often found himself crouched on the sand, looking out over the ocean and pondering these questions. he didn't know if he would ever find the answer, but he longed for clarity. the stoic tom snapped out of his thoughts as his clan began to stir and his ears swiveled to listen.

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

β†’ join volcanoclan
β†’ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
β†’ favorite color: purple
β†’ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌊 - 1 - 🌊

Postby Catfrog » Thu May 04, 2023 11:53 am

Barracudafang
[ 42 moons - female - deputy ] - [ located in camp - tags: aquastar, open ]
─
Barracudafang turned over in her nest, rudely awoken by Sandstripe's morning greeting. I should have gotten up earlier, she thought, sighing. Well, she would have had to hear it anyways. Sitting up in her nest, she began to groom herself before noticing Aquastar in the nest beside her, muttering strange words in his sleep. She grinned and bent down, gently nipping his ear to wake him up. "If you don't wake up soon, cats will think you're lazy." She meowed, purring as she bounded out of the den. Stepping onto the sand, she stretched and examined the clearing in front of her to assess how many cats were awake. Almost enough, but not quite, she thought. She would wait until everyone was out and about to begin sending out patrols.
─

Turtlestep
[ 29 moons - male - warrior ] - [ located in warriors den/camp - tags: open ]
─
The night before, Turtlestep had tossed and turned in his nest, plagued by nightmares every time he fell asleep. He had barely managed to catch some decent shut-eye, but it seemed he already had to wake up. Grumbling as he awoke, he turned in his nest. Nightmares, of all things. What was he, a kit? He could barely even remember them now. With a growl, he shook moss out of his pelt and left the den, stepping around those still asleep. They should be able to get some more rest, unlike him. He was wide awake at this point, though still tired. Hopefully he could make it through the day. Outside, he sat down and began to groom himself. As he sat, the ocean breeze ruffled his fur. It wasn't too bad, he thought. He already felt re-energized, ready to get to work.
─

Bubblepaw
[ 8 moons - male - apprentice ] - [ located in apprentice's den - tags: open ]
─
Bubblepaw was curled up in his nest, peacefully sleeping. Though his sleep was usually dreamless, he still loved it. At the sound of his denmates playing, he nearly awoke, but managed to remain asleep.
─
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌊 003 🌊 sunpaw, shoresplash & aquastar 🌊

Postby coffee.berry » Fri May 05, 2023 12:25 am

🌊 sunpaw
    apprentice den // 11 moons // she-her // apprentice
    tags ;; puddlepaw, cedarpaw, whisperingpaw, otterpaw, bubblepaw

Sunpaw squealed with delight and fake horror as Otterpaw pounced
    on her. They rolled around a bit, play-fighting, until Sunpaw spotted
    Bubblepaw almost opening his eyes.

"Ah, I hate to break up our lovely fight, but Bubblepaw," she motioned
    toward the sleeping tom, "..is still dreaming, and he shouldn't be woken
    up right now."
    she looked at Otterpaw, saying unlike you playfully
    with her eyes.

🌊 shoresplash
    outside hunter den // 16 moons // he-him // hunter
    tags ;; sandstripe

Shoresplash laughed as Sandstripe nearly broke his eardrums with
    her loud voice. He could already hear several cats groaning, even
    laughing lightheartedly, at his friend's morning chore.

He padded out beside Sandstripe and yowled with her, chuckling as
    Sandstripe stopped shouting and he kept on doing it, finishing with
    a high-pitched squeal.

🌊 aquastar
    beach // 40 moons // he-him // leader
    tags ;; Barracudafang

Aquastar grinned apologetically, getting up and sitting down beside
    his deputy on the sand. "Sorry, Barracudafang. I stayed up until
    midnight yesterday, waiting to see if Kaia would send us a sign, but..
    no such luck."
    Aquastar explained.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Fri May 05, 2023 1:01 am

Maplejay wrote:briarfrost
silver tabby tom / warrior / 40 moons / feeling: wistful / tags: open / location: camp, waters edge

briarfrost had been up for quite some time, watching the moon set and the sun rise, observing the changing colors over the vast ocean while sitting on the edge of camp. to his clanmates, he often came off as a heartbroken cat who spent most of his time alone, who had lost his mate in a tragic way many moons ago. truthfully, briarfrost's heart had healed from the loss of his mate, but he still wondered... why would Kaia take such a kind she-cat in such a tragic way? didn't Kaia look over the clan? briarfrost often found himself crouched on the sand, looking out over the ocean and pondering these questions. he didn't know if he would ever find the answer, but he longed for clarity. the stoic tom snapped out of his thoughts as his clan began to stir and his ears swiveled to listen.

otterpaw
brown tabby tom / apprentice / 10 moons / feeling: energized / mentor: lochripple / tags: all apprentices! + lochripple

the young tom's fur was ruffled and sticking up and different directions from their tussle. he gave himself a few quick licks and puffed up his chest. otterpaw's gaze swept over bubblepaw for a moment, then settled on sunpaw. "oh, so bubblepaw gets to sleep in? you must have a soft spot for him." he stated with a mischevious grin and then turned his head away, lifting his chin in a display of fake jealousy and strutted out of the apprentice's den with is tail held high. on his way out, he dipped his head to puddlepaw, cedarpaw, and whisperingpaw. "good morning!" the brown tabby tom purred to them, before stepping in to the open air and breathing in the smell of salt water. for a moment his gaze scanned the camp, wondering what activities the day would bring and wondering if his mentor, lochripple, was already awake. then, he looked back at the apprentice's den, hoping his friends would follow.

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

β†’ join volcanoclan
β†’ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
β†’ favorite color: purple
β†’ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri May 05, 2023 9:42 am

Sandstripe
Somewhere in the middle of camp? | 14 Moons | She/Her | Warrior

Sandstripe laughed along with Shoresplash, and by the time he ended his yowling, she was on her back in the sand, a giggling mess. "That'll get anyone awake!" she meowed. She was considering what was going to be done today, and was excited to figure out what she had in store for Sunpaw, her apprentice. But she'd have to await on that one, probably.
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat May 06, 2023 3:42 pm

(Omg Sandripple lol)

Firelight/Female/26 moons/Queen/Feeling: Slightly annoyed but mostly amused/Mentions: Sandripple, Shoresplash and Seabrook/Tags: Open

The fluffy orange tabby was sleeping soundly until the very loud voice of Sandripple entered the nursery. She huffed at being awoken but smiled as she was quite the pawfull at 14 moons too. She yawned and got up despite her big belly, she then looked over to see Seabrook still asleep and sighed, happy to see her den mate getting more sleep then her. Her belly grumbled letting her know she was hungry so she went over to the pray pile and saw only fish so she picked a good sized one and found a spot to eat.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue May 09, 2023 6:54 am

Pearlfeather
~She-cat~37 Moons~Warrior~Tags: Leapingflower
As Pearlfeather sat on the beach, she noticed Leapingflower join her along the beach. Pearlfeather started to pad along the beach towards the Kaia healer, and purred out a greeting to her "Good morning Leapingflower how are you". As Pearlfeather was settling herself down on the beach once more, she took a quick glance towards, camp making, a mental note to go get Bubblepaw, to train, for now, she decided to let him sleep in a little longer.

Cedarpaw
~She-cat~9 moons~Apprentice~Tags: Apprentices, Open
Cedarpaw giggled as she watched the antics between Sunpaw and Otterpaw, it was never a boring day with her fellow apprentices. She was so happy that even though she wasn't clan born, she never felt, as though she was unwanted. Cedarpaw stretched before following Otterpaw out of the den, she felt ready to start the day, and was ready to train.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me