LegendClan RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LegendClan RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING

Postby BANGCHAN » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:37 am

(Bump!)
I like to gift, plz dont ban me

Hoarding BBS dogs!!

BANGCHAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tux Tofu » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:52 pm

Name: Tux Tofu
Cat name: Wind (will become Whisperwind after joining the clan)
Personality: curious but cautious, friendly, a bit strange but also a bit cute, knows much
Picture: Image
She is a rather small, fragile cat but has muscular hind legs and a scar on her side from a fight with a fox
Mate: not yet
Crush: not yet lol
Kits: no
Parents: unknown
Sisters: no
Brothers: Moonpad
(so in german Pfote means paw, which is the ending for apprentices, but his name was like Moon Tatze, but Tatze is a synonym for Pfote = paw so if i try to translate that he will be named moonpaw lol Thats why I changed that to pad, like the pawpad from cats, bcI don't like Moonfoot. Thanks for reading my ted talk lol)
Lionmane
(I will create her brothers later ;))
Fear BunnyHop, the Werewolf-Rabbit!
Tux Tofu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆 ||

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:19 am

name moonkit - moonpaw - moonshadow
      gender female
      age 25 moons
      rank kit - apprentice - Warrior

appearance Smaller than average, slender she-cat with green eyes.
      personality loyal, social, kind, loving overly trusting and hopeful. MoonShadow has the traits of a social butterfly, quite the opposing personality of her brother. MoonShadow is very kind and generous with her actions and tries to befriend each member of the clan. She hates seeing others left out and wants everyone to know they have a friend in her. Although kind, MoonShadow has a habit of being an accidental gossip. She doesn't mean too - but sometimes gets over excited about a secret and lets it blurt out. She can also be relaxed, shy and more on the nervous side at times. She has a fear of heights, spiders and especially roaches. MoonShadow has a very loving personality and often wonders if she would of suited becoming a nurturer rather than a warrior
      history MoonShadow and her brother, NightFrost were born and raised into the clan. Their father took a bigger interest in developing NightFrost into becoming the best, while their mother took the time to teach MoonShadow patience and grace with others along with kindness and generosity. MoonShadow still wanted to become great , and aspired to gain her father's approval
      which her brother seemed to have easily. When her parents passed away, MoonShadow was broken, grieving for moons over her mother especially. Her brother really didn't grieve, the only time she saw NightFrost branch out past his solem emotions was when he met RiverMist , or more so allowed her to enter his life. MoonShadow finally had a version of her brother that she had never seen before and she was so thankful to finally be
      able to get to know him on a level playing field and be happy for him. MoonShadow and RiverMist got very close and soon she was told there would be kits joining the clan. And her brother would
      be a father. Unfortunately, That did not happen as his mate fell sick and joined their parents in StarClan.

The two (MoonShadow and NightFrost) have a strange relationship.
      They do and do not get along. MoonShadow wants to be close with her
      brother again, it kills her not to be. But she keeps her distance to keep
      the peace. She knows there are issues with her being the more popular
      of the two, but she is also more social.
      (wip, sorry is is long. Wanted to add some for NightFrost too from her
      perspective )

sexuality bisexual
      crush/mate none
      kits none
      family Stormtail , Gingerfoot, NightFrost

relations
      open!
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙵𝚁𝙾𝚂𝚃 ||

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:20 am

name nightkit - nightpaw - nightfrost
      gender male
      age 25 moons
      rank kit - apprentice - Warrior

appearance average height of a warrior however more filled out muscle wise. He is fully black besides a small white patch on his chest. NightFrost has Green eyes
      personality loyal, athletic, adaptive, determined, rash, hot-headed, secretive, grudge-holding. Nightfrost does have a kind, generous and loving side to him that was locked away after the passing of his mate. It may reappear over time however it is unlikely. NightFrost doesn't
      have time for the normal chit chat that the rest of the clan partakes in. He thinks it is a waste of time and they could be doing something else that is more productive like training or hunting. He is not amused easily and often can be found sitting and watching his clanmates while judging them -silently of course. He is a cat who does not speak unless forced to be spoken too. However he is not unkind and will greet the clan or converse with another clan member if they'd like. It just isn't his pastime of choice.

history NightFrost was born and raised into the clan with his
      sister, MoonShadow. They were always raised to be the best. His father wanted, strived for NightFrost to be the best there was / currently is. NightFrost is determimed to make his father proud even now that his father has joined StarClan. Growing up, NightFrost kept his distance from the other members of his clan, solely focusing on his training and determination to become what his father envisioned. Due to this, NightFrost watched his sister grow up making countless friends in the clan and socializing her way past him in the ranks. He was distraught and adapted a very dark personality. His anger with his sister overtook and he distanced himself even more of his clanmates. He still took his ranking as Warrior very seriousily and continued to keep his head low and do as he must. Until RiverMist made it a point to speak with him and gain his heart. She was the only, member of the clan to look past his darkness and see the good left in him. NightFrost, unexpectedly fell hard and fast for the beautiful she-cat and soon they were inseperable. They became mates and the clan was finally able to see a change in NightFrost. He was happy, talkitive and boastful about his family. He beamed. Until the day RiverMist got sick with GreenCough and the clan lost her. After that, NightFrost broke once again. Closing himself off to the clan and the friends he had made. He grew away from his sister and found out that He also hates watching his sister gain the friendship and popularity of the clan instead of him - granted, he doesn't socialize but still. She's climbing the ranks without even trying. NightFrost believes he should be above his sister in patrol choosing's, for the work and effort he puts into the clan's needs.

sexuality bisexual
      crush/mate none
      kits none
      family Stormtail , Gingerfoot, MoonShadow

relations
      open!
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚆𝙾𝙻𝙵𝙿𝙰𝚆 ||

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:20 am

[list][list][size=85]

name Wolfkit -wolfpaw -wolfheart
gender male
age 11 moons
rank kit - apprentice -warrior

appearance extremely fluffy and has a slender build under his fur.
personality personality here
history wolfpaw was potentially the kit of loners, unfortunately he isn’t sure. He remembers crossing into the RidgeClan territory and being found by a patrol. Since he was so young he was not seen as a threat. The clan took him in as a kit and raised him alongside the other members of the clan. [[ name ]] took him in as her own kit and has helped teach wolfpaw the warrior code and ways of the clan. He still struggles from time to time but is constantly asking questions and wanting to learn more.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby འབྲོག་ཁྱི » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:30 pm

Please do not grave-dig old threads. This topic has been inactive for a long time, and posting on it now is simply spam.
འབྲོག་ཁྱི

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me