This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● Accepting

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 am

Welcome to DreamClan

Brownstar squeezed his broad shoulders through the dense undergrowth, his deep blue eyes widening as they absorbed every detail of the scene that lay before him; it was not a pretty one.

Several enormous, mustard-colored monsters now dozed in what had once been an area abundant in pine trees, but was now a dusty, dismal clearing, casting menacing shadows upon the dry, barren earth of the lot as a pale sun rose above the horizon, outlining their grimy figures in a shimmering golden glow.

As he gazed upon the site, the brown-tabby tom recalled the events of the previous morning.

Mistypebble's dawn patrol had returned to camp with rubble clinging to their pelts and somwhat-panicky expressions on their faces. They had informed him of the Twoleg invasion; of the ways in which those ugly, selfish creatures were damaging their territory; destroying their home.

Perhaps they were mistaken, he had thought. Perhaps they had seen this terrible incident taking place on another Clan's territory, believing it was their own.

But alas, it was not so. Patrols did not make mistakes; the cats selected to participate in them were always extremely observant, never missing any important details; not once had they returned with false information.

"Great EternalClan," murmurred Brownstar, lowering his body even closer to the cracked soil as a group of Twolegs, shovels and blueprints in their strange five-fingered paws, emerged from the length of forest opposite himself.

"What happens now?"

Welcome to Part IV of the Seasons of the Clans saga! ^o^ This role-play is based off of the Warriors series, by Erin Hunter. Before you move on, there are a few things you should know.

Even if you believe you know the original warrior code by heart, please take the time to read our updated version, as it has some added twists and such.
    If you're not on the Clan list, I apologize -- however, don't expect your name to magically appear the next day; chances are, if you're not on there a day or so after you've been accepted, I've forgotten to add you or misplaced your form. Please PM me if the occasion arises -- I don't have a crystal ball I can turn to if you guys have any problems.
    Please take the time to read the announcements I post on the bulletin board; there may be some important information there, and I'm not going to send a mass PM every time I've got something to say.

It has been many moons since the battle with BloodClan, the Great Journey to the Lake Territory, and the drought. The Old Clans have faded out; ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan and WindClan are no more. Even StarClan was left behind; forgotten. Instead, there are now three Clans; MythClan, LegendClan, and DreamClan -- brought to life by a group of young cats. Even a new generation of ancestors has been born; known to the Clan cats as EternalClan.

Many moons have passed since the revival of the Clans, and trouble stirs. Twolegs have begun to demolish DreamClan's territory, destroying it piece by piece. Soon, there may be nothing left.

Welcome to DreamClan - I am Brownstar, your proud leader. Now, please read the rules, or I will bite your head off. :D
Last edited by Toadalicious on Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Bulletin Board

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:48 am

The Bulletin Board

Banned Users
Announcements
    Leaf-fall has arrived! 83 Yus, mah fellow warriors -- be excited!
Banners and Stamps

Thanks to our very own DiamondStudded for this luffely banner! X3 Brownstar looks so superior and leader-like (which he is, of course).
Code: Select all
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=433446&start=0][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qn1p6.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks to the wonderful kadoodlebird for this beautiful stamp! ^_^
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=433446][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/330/9/4/dreamclan_stamp_by_kadoodlebird-d33o0ji.jpg[/img][/url]

Another amazing stamp by the lovely kadoodlebird! Thank you so much, Doodles!
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=433446][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/345/4/3/dream_clan_by_kadoodlebird-d34oaig.jpg[/img][/url]

Our Affliates

What Started Long Ago: Seasons of the Clans Prequel; run by DiamondStudded.
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=415908&p=9460605#p9460605][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pbFdz.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

LegendClan; run by Becca The Monster.
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=432820&p=9819006#p9819006][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qZ7o5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

MythClan; run by DiamondStudded.
[URL=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=428517][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Wj21U.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:08 am, edited 10 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am

Rules

By joining this RP, you are stating/have stated that you will follow these rules to the best of your abilities and that you will not question them without reason.

Follow all of these rules (of course). XD
    No spamming.
    The following "smilies" are not to be used on this thread, whether you're in or out of character.
    When posting here, you are not permitted to use different-colored text; when cats from LegendClan or MythClan come onto DreamClan territory (aka, the members who RP them bring them onto this thread), they post in different colors so we know what Clan they're from, and if members from DreamClan are also posting in colors, it can get very confusing. =\

:twisted: :thumbdown: :x :cry:

You must use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation (to the best of your abilities) when posting. Things such as this are not acceptable, and may result in a temporary ban.

Rule Breaker #1 wrote:"yay' said flowrpaw. shi picked up a flwr & 8 it and picked anudder 1 and 8 eet 2.

Rule Breaker #2 wrote:omg i luv u sed flwrpaw wil eeting her husbnd's hed.

Don't use EXTREMELY BIG TEXT when posting -- it's obnoxious. Same goes for extremely small text.
    When someone asks for a recap (a brief explanation of what's happened on the thread since they last RP'ed), the courteous thing is to provide them with one as soon as possible. This isn't really a rule, I suppose, but it is encouraged.
    Follow Chicken Smoothie's animal role-play rules.
    You are not permitted to join unless you have read at least one of the Warriors books, by Erin Hunter.
    No power-playing, God-modding, Gary Sues, and/or Mary Sues (see this thread).
    No immortal cats; every cat has to die at some point, whether you want them to or not.
    C'mon, guys, let's keep this realistic -- no cats that can fly, no mind-readers, and no purple cats with yellow polka-dots on their faces who eat macaroni-and-cheese eight times a day.
    You may have as many characters as you can handle -- if I see that you have neglected one or more of your cats, you will have two choices; have me delete them or have them put up for adoption.
    Let's keep this PG-13, okay? :3
    Kits are an essential part of Clan life -- just don't go into detail! Please, just write something like this...

Random Cat #1 and Random Cat #2 went off to be alone.

Two cats (RP'ed by two different users) cannot be mates and/or have kits unless both members agree.
    If I happen to miss a death or a kitting, please, PM me and tell me what I missed! X3
    Do not -- I repeat, do not -- RP your cat(s) unless your form(s) have been accepted!
    When out of character (OOC), please post in one of the following formats...

OOC - Blah blah blah.
    OOC: Blah blah blah.
    (( Blah blah blah.))
    [[ Blah blah blah. ]]
    {{ Blah blah blah. }}

Give players and their characters the respect they deserve.
    No bashing, dissing, criticism, or anything of the like -- at all.
Please stay active! If you do not post for fourteen days (two weeks' time) without telling me that you won't be on, your character(s) will be deleted, and you'll have to submit a whole new form before you can RP again!
Last edited by Toadalicious on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:20 am, edited 5 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This Leaf-Fall ● DreamClan ● No Posting

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:03 am

The Warrior Code

Please take the time to read this updated version of the warrior code, as a few changes have been made. Whether or not you read this post may (or may not) affect how you role-play.

1. Defend your clan -- even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan alone.
    2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
    3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed their Clanmates.
    4. Prey is killed only to be eaten -- give thanks to EternalClan for its life.
    5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice -- no exceptions.
    6. Newly-appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after having recieved their warrior name.
    7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
    8. After the death or retirement of a deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
    9. A gathering of all four Clans is held on the night of the full moon, during a truce that lasts all night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.
    10. Boundaries are to be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
    11. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from another Clan or has no Clan at all.
    12. The word of the Clan leader is the law.
    13. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles unless the cat is outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
    14. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
    15. The oldest of the leader's kits is to become leader. If that cat is not old enough or turns the opportunity down, the deputy is given the role.
    16. All medicine cats are permitted to have mates -- however, only toms are allowed to have kits.
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cats of the Clans

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 pm

Cats of the Clans

If you're interested in joining DreamClan as a Clan cat, you've come to the right place! ^o^ Simply fill out the form below and PM it to me (Sir Sheepington).

[b]Cat Biography Form[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Coat Color/Pattern:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Crush/Mate:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

DreamClan
Leader
Brownstar - broad-shouldered brown tabby tom with blue eyes (Sir Sheepington -- to be RP'ed by rowenclaw when she returns)

Deputy
Mistypebble - pale grey she-cat with green eyes (Sir Sheepington -- to be RP'ed by rowenclaw when she returns)

Medicine Cats
None

Warriors
Dartfoot - charcoal-black tom with reddish-gold tabby markings; dark blue eyes (DiamondStudded)
Dapplesun - calico she-cat; one pale green eye, one pale gold eye (DiamondStudded)
Silverfur - sleek silvery-grey tom; grey eyes (Becca The Monster)
Jackheart - pale brown she-cat with a cream-colored underbelly, dark brown stripes on her legs and tail, and dark brown circles around her eye sockets; dark yellow eyes (YamiKokono)
Silverleaf - silver-furred she-cat with black cheetah-like markings; blue-green eyes (kadoodlebird) [Frozen]

Warrior Apprentices
Sunpaw - graceful tawny she-cat with black leopard-like markings; hazel eyes (kadoodlebird) [Frozen]

Queens
Onyxfire - jet-black she-cat; blue eyes (DiamondStudded)

Kits
Onyxfire x Red
Shadowkit - dark reddish-brown tom with black paws, a black tail-tip, a black muzzle, and a black underbelly; dark green eyes (DiamondStudded)

Lilac x Unknown
Rainkit - sleek obsidian-colored tom with silver tabby chest and belly fur, four white paws, and sharp ice-blue eyes (Becca The Monster)
Fuzzkit - silver tabby tom with four white paws and a little tuft of fur right between his ears that never lies perfectly flat; baby blue eyes (DiamondStudded)

Elders
None

LegendClan
Leader
Firestar - dark, firey-ginger tom; amber eyes (Becca The Monster)

Deputy
Whitefoot - tortoiseshell she-cat with one white paw; green eyes (Becca The Monster)

MythClan
Leader
Fawnstar - white-and-pale-brown mottled tabby she-cat; pale green eyes (DiamondStudded)

Deputy
Blizzardtail - white-flecked grey tom; green eyes (DiamondStudded)

EternalClan (Deceased Cats)
Redkit - white-and-ginger tom; pale green eyes (DiamondStudded)
Tigerkit - coal black tom with reddish-ginger tabby stripes (DiamondStudded)
Minkkit - long-furred black she-cat; blue eyes; blind in one eye (DiamondStudded)
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 am, edited 27 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cats and Other Animals Outside the Clans

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Cats and Other Animals Outside the Clans

Spots as loners, rogues, kittypets, predators, and Twolegs are invite only. To be permitted to RP any one of these characters is a privilege, awarded only to those who handle their characters well and use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation while RP'ing.

There are currently two spots available as Twolegplace cats. :3 Simply fill out the form below and
PM it to me (Sir Sheepington), if you wish to RP one!

(Each player may have only one Twolegplace cat.)

Note: Please keep in mind that Twolegplace cats do not have names like Sunfur and Violetpaw -- not having grown up in the Clan, they will have names like Egg, Pebble, Branch, etc.

[b]Cat Biography Form[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Eye Color:[/b]
[b]Coat Color/Pattern:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Crush/Mate:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Twolegplace Cats
Red - large, battle-scarred, reddish-brown tom; dark green eyes (DiamondStudded)
Lilac - slender grey tabby she-cat with white paws and unusually long whiskers; icy blue eyes (iSheep)
Rust - "rusty car"-colored tom (Becca The Monster)

Loners
Crypt - long-furred tom with dull, slate-colored fur that seems to absorb light; his tail, legs, and eartips are ringed in a glossy black color; steely blue eyes (YamiKokono)

Rogues
None

Kittypets
None

Badgers
None

Foxes
None
Last edited by Toadalicious on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mentors & Apprentices

Postby Toadalicious » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:44 pm

Mentors & Apprentices

Medicine Cats & Their Apprentices
None

Warriors & Their Apprentices
Dartfoot - Sunpaw
Unknown - Windpaw
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:21 am, edited 5 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Available Cats

Postby Toadalicious » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:40 am

Available Cats

Rather than saying "tough luck", and forcing you to search through the "Crushes & Mates" post, I've created a post where all the cats who currently have no mate are listed. If you wish for your cat to start a relationship with one of the cats listed below, you can either make it obvious in your RP'ing and see whether the RP'er of the other cat accepts or declines, or discuss it with the RP'er of the cat you're interested in.

Note #1: Apprentices are not eligible to have mates unless the matter is discussed with the RP director (me; Sir Sheepington), and the RP'ers of both cats that would be involved in the relationship.

Note #2: Please keep in mind that all medicine cats are eligible to mate; however, only male medicine cats may have kits.

Note #3: In certain situations, even if a cat has a mate, they will be listed as available. So, for example, if a rogue tom were to mate with a DreamClan she-cat with no intention of joining the Clan, and she had kits, the she-cat would still be listed as available, since she would no longer have a relationship with that tom. Get it?

Note #4: Even if a she-cat or tom has a crush, that doesn't mean that they're "taken." Crushes, as you very well know, don't always lead to a relationship. ^_^ Cats with admirers are still technically eligible.

She-Cats
Mistypebble
Ravenflower
Dapplesun
Jackheart
Rainpool
Pixiestream
Onyxfire (Undetermined)
Willowkink

Toms
Brownstar
Dartfoot
Silverfur
Snowbound
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crushes & Mates

Postby Toadalicious » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:59 am

Crushes & Mates

This is the post where all cats' crushes and mates will be posted. If cats who have fallen in love with eachother have different ranks, they will be listed twice. So, for example, if a warrior had a crush on an apprentice, you could find their pairing in both categories.

Note #1: In order for your cat to be added to this list, you need to notify me! Whether it's by posting on here or shooting me (a PM), I don't care, but your cats aren't going to magically appear on this list because they're showing subtle signs of being interested in eachother.

Note #2: If a she-cat and a tom have kits together but don't have a "relationship," they will still be listed as mates.

Crushes
Medicine Cats
None

Medicine Cat Apprentices
None

Warriors
JackheartDartfoot

Warrior Apprentices
None

Kits
None

Twolegplace Cats
None

Mates
Medicine Cats
None

Warriors
OnyxfireRed
RedpeltRainclaw

Twolegplace Cats
RedOnyxfire
Last edited by Toadalicious on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Toadalicious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserved

Postby Toadalicious » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 am

Reserved
Toadalicious