1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed May 20, 2020 7:08 pm

Ciao!
This is a 1x1 between Delivery.God.Yato and myself.
If you are not Yato or me, please don't post :3

RULES:
All Tess & Nick rules apply.
Fade to black when needed.
No extreme violence.
Have fun! :3
Last edited by Azura ~~ on Sat May 23, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu May 21, 2020 11:27 am

╔═══════════♬═╗

╚═♬═══════════╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♬▬▬
▬▬♬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Francesca is a Siren demon, who puts up a constant act.
On the outside, Francesca is a happy girl, who loves singing
and joking around, she loves to tease and watch the reactions
of others, she acts more confident then she actually is.
But if she likes you that confidence and flirtatiousness is no joke.
She has a sharp tongue and that can get her into trouble,
she will fight if she's upset or just plain annoyed, she can pin
somebody in a corner and just make them almost cry.
She is bisexual and the Siren Ruler, but prefers to be called the
Siren Princess, she uses this title to intimidate others. She likes
to sing, loves animals and she talks in Italian and English, she loves
sweet things and plushies, she also draws. She hates hot weather and
any type of soft drink, she usually drinks water and she hates
the fact that she cares what people think

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♬▬▬

▬▬♬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Francesca is a Siren-Fire demon Princess and the official ruler of the Siren kingdom.
She can create and control blue flames and can also disperse them at will, she can teleport and summon chains that
she can control at will, she can transform from her two forms, demon and human forms, her demon form has black and
blue wings with a black clover tail, her human form does not have any wings or tails, but her eyes occasionally glow blue.
In her demon form, her eyes are blue cat like eyes, the official eyes of a siren demon, she can control others through singing
and she is very fond of this power, she gains her energy to control people by singing alone or singing to gain the energy of others.
The energy she takes is the adrenaline energy, so most faint when she's done, she only feeds on specific animals and humans.
Francesca is a white skinned, dark brown straight haired girl, her hair goes down to her waist and her eyes are dark brown, she
wears a light blue top with black leggings and blue runners, she always wears her necklace where ever she goes, it is a
black ribbon necklace that fits just below her neck with a blue gem in the center of it, this gem signifies what demon
family she is from. In her demon form, Francesca has blue on the tips of her hair and her eyes are blue cat like eyes,
she usually wears a flowy blue gradient dress, light blue at the top and dark blue at the bottom, when she does wear her
crown, she switches the gem from her necklace into her crown, her crown is a silver wire crown with a indent in the middle
for her gem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♬▬▬
credit for image to sekaiproject on kickstarter.com

Is 19 in this roleplay :3
Last edited by Azura ~~ on Tue May 26, 2020 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 26, 2020 12:02 pm

.: Jason Yagami :.

Species:
Vampire
Personality:
Jason is closed off, he doesn't trust easliy. Though once a person gets to know him he is thoughtful, and kind. He would put anyone in front of himself. Though he hasn't had the need.
History:
He was turned a few years ago, not to long has he lived as a vampire. He feeds on humans, though he is careful on his prey. He is a loner Vampire, he doesn't trust his kind nor anything else. He wants to trust he just hasn't found someone he wanted to try to trust. He's been hurt by people before. Though as he was brought up he was taunted and bullied, he grew to hate the humans. The bullies he had to deal with was who he killed first. And it felt good to him.

Other:
Image not mine. Anime: Devils Line

(I'll try to beef it up later, I don't have premade ones, sorry about that.)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue May 26, 2020 12:03 pm

(Hey! :3
It's alright, I don't mind!
So, do you wanna start or should I?)

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 pm

Awesome thanks, sorry it took me so long. If you don't mind I'd like you to start, So I have an idea of what kinda style you do.)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue May 26, 2020 3:44 pm

(alrighty!)

Francesca Demonessia / 19 / Demon - In Human Form / Singing- Nothing

Francesca walked through the streets, looking around for possible food.. She wasn't feeling particularly well this afternoon and she needed some energy before she passed out. Although, Picking some food was hard, she had to figure out how much adrenaline one person had and if it was enough for her, she didn't particularly want to feed twice in one day. That would just be selfish.
Francesca sighed as she continued to look around, now feeling more weak as she took each step, she sat down on a bench, she looked to one man.. Hmm no, he looked even more tired than her. Most would argue and go for a child.. She couldn't bear to go for a child, she had standards. Francesca's eyes turned blue for a moment when she laid her eyes on young woman, not a child, she looked as if she was in her mid 20's, it seemed she had a lot of adrenaline at the moment, Francesca smirked to herself, now to get the woman away from all these people.

(I would probably do about that much if I'm motivated, other times it might be slightly shorter :3)

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue May 26, 2020 6:00 pm

.: Jason Yagami ~ 20 ~ Vampire ~ Location: City (hunting)
Jason weaved between the streets of the of the city. Hunting for a meal, he didn't care who he dried. Though he was always careful not to kill and to presade them to forget that him drinking their blood every happened. It was hard to avoid everyone if they were all looking for him. So he made sure they forgot about him. He preferred to kill but he would deplet the hunting grounds and that wouldn't be very good. Jason sighed, everyone was guarded today, this was harder then normal. What was going on? Was there an alarm set off he didn't know about? That wasn't the case, no they were just getting smarter. Frowning, he needed to get creative, but unseen when persading a victim to follow him. But he laid eyes on a young female that looked like she would be easy enough to get away from her friend. Giving a soft grin before pulling his hood off his head and walking over the the young female and her firend, turning on the charm to talk the girl into walking away with him.

(Good to know :P )

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed May 27, 2020 5:40 pm

Francesca tilted her head, another boy had come to talk to the girl she had her eye on, her smirk widened, more food for her.
Francesca sighed softly, getting up walking over to the two girls and the male, how in the world was she going to make this convincing..? Well.. Guess she'd have to go with the friend trick.. Smiling softly as her eyes turned a soft blue for a moment, Francesca cheerly looked to the girl. As Francesca talked to the girl, she felt the energy draining from her, but then one of the girls eyes went dull as she followed Francesca, leading the controlled girl to an alleyway. Francesca looked back at the male, something felt.. Off about him, deciding she'd only feed on the girl for now, she turned and walked with the girl, she wasn't looking to cause trouble when she was weak..
Last edited by Azura ~~ on Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:10 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:

Francesca tilted her head, another boy had come to talk to the girl she had her eye on, her smirk widened, more food for her.
Francesca sighed softly, getting up walking over to the two girls and the male, how in the world was she going to make this convincing..? Well.. Guess she'd have to go with the friend trick.. Smiling softly as her eyes turned a soft blue for a moment, Francesca cheerly looked to the girl. As Francesca talked to the girl, she felt the energy draining from her, but then one of the girls eyes went dull as she followed Francesca, leading the controlled girl to an alleyway. Francesca looked back at the male, something felt.. Off about him, deciding she'd only feed on the girl for now, she turned and walked with the girl, she wasn't looking to cause trouble when she was weak..

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:48 am

Sorry got busy with rl ill be able to post later today sorry about the wait!)

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me