1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Yu-Gi-Oh with Arcane Milli (Private) 2

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:16 am

Marik cringed a bit, "No, I think we'll be fine" Rai was already down in the dumps enough, he was sure that her seeing the death of his own father would throw her through a loop. "death is the last thing she needs to see"

Cassi had fell asleep against that tree, that one special card in her hand.. Baron the Fiend Sword. She didn't share it around but that card had a special backstory to it so she kept it dear to her.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:19 am

Yami found Cassi asleep against a tree he didnt know if he should wake her up or continue to let her be.

Rai wiped away some of the tears that secretly went down her face. She looked at Marik, "Ready to go?." She asked, with a brave like smile on her face.

(Short, sorry bit of writers block and my mind is somewhere else, having family problems right now)
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:18 am

(its fine, I'm a bit upset that people want to look at my new rp but then just abandon it. yeah I created an rp thread)

that one card was very noticeable. it wasn't even that amazing of a card but she seemed to hold it dear..

"Its probably best that we do" he put a hand on her back and lead her out of this place
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:58 am

(Sorry, that they abandoned your rp)

Yami came over to her and sat down next to her, he looked at her and then softly called out her name, "Cassi, wake up." He said, shaking her a little, he saw her card but didn't touch it. He waited for her to wake up.

Rai continued to stare at the ground as they left the building, she looked at Marik, "Thank you for coming with me, It was tough either way." She said, looking away from him for a little while, "D-Did seeing my dad make you think of yours?." She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:56 am

Cassi opened her eyes a bit and looked over at Yami. "Did.. I fall asleep?.."

Marik shook his head, his dad wasn't a convict. "He was harsh but I believe he was harsh for a reason. You see, it had been many generations where the first born male of the Ishtar family was destined to be a tomb keeper, and... I was trying to go against the family tradition"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:17 am

Yami nodded “but it’s okay.” He said looking at her, he looked at her for a little while “Are you okay?.” He asked tilting his head to the side

Rai listened as he spoke to her about his father, She looked down at the ground, She was quiet, she didnt know what to say right now.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 pm

"Yeah, I a bit better now" she did admittedly feel better, but there would still be a lingering sadness, fear, anxiety and disturbance with her that would probably follow for a long time. Not like she was already bad enough as it is..

Marik was focused and bringing her away from this area, so he didnt really notice the extra silence at first. It was starting to get dark so they would all have to get a place to stay the night, though of course Yugi lived nearby so he wouldn't have an issue, but Marik? thats.. really a different story. While he was filled with hatred, he was a bit.. nomadic? a traveller in a sense.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost Fox » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Yami looked at her with a smile on his face “what do you want to do now?.” He asked looking at her still “do you still want to be alone?.” He asked before falling quiet waiting for her answer.

Rai continued to walk with Marik, she looked up at the sky, she noticed it was getting dark, she could see little bit of the stars, two shined brightly like it was her parents looking down on her. She grabbed Mariks hand as she continued to look up at the stars “so beautiful.” She said happily, she felt like she was on a date with Marik.
Ghost Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:12 pm

Cassi rubbed her head as she looked around, realizing it was getting dark. "Well.. should we see where everybody will be going tonight? Its probably getting late" she had a mild headache from sleeping against that tree

Marik hasn't looked up at the stars and enjoyed them for a while, so he felt at peace with it. Then she grabbed his hand and his expression became surprised, he looked down at their entwined hands and held on to hers as well. "It is really" silence for a moment "reminds me of you"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me