one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:41 am

Curii Marshall
Honestly, if Curii was there.. she cant say she would be totally aware, but she would most likely take a bit of a look around. She was a bit cautious when it came to strange places, so a water purifier would be in question. then plenty of defense plans in case anything went downhill.. Curii loved a nicer country side area, but she's watched enough horror movies where the hell happened in the woods like a zombie apocalypse or a massacre of masked hillbillies.. or some parasitic alien invasion!
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:18 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    The movie seemed pretty slow moving to him so far. Maybe he just liked cutting straight to the chase? But if they had just jumped into the actual flesh-eating disease action then probably no one would understand the whole backstory of how they got there and yadda yadda yadda. It was pretty easy to understand the whole deadly disease thing, and that was all there really was to know. Was the beginning where they were all in a car going to this cabin really significant? Not so much. The swimming in the lake? It could be. Depends on if the person watching can put two and two together and figure out that that's the source of the disease. And the whole romance thing? So many horror movies had romance in them, and to Ren, it was pointless. The boyfriend or girlfriend usually dies in the end anyway. The directors just needed more characters for the audience to fall in love with and then kill them off in the most heartbreaking way.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Curii Marshall
After a bit came the scene when one of the teens took the AK47 that he somehow snuck in with their stuff, trying to be like a video game character and shoot squirrels but instead shot the man from the beginning of the movie who got infected because his infected dog literally exploded all over him, she the man was covered in cists and bloody boils, general gore and begging for help, but the dumb teen just ran away. "Mistake number two.."
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:35 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    Now this scene.. It almost made Ren want to laugh because of how dumb that character was. Why did they always make horror movie characters choose the wrong decisions? He guessed that was just the charm of horror movies. Yes, go towards the eerie light, don't run away from it. If Ren was in a horror movie, he would be out of there, whether it be a serial killer, alien invasion, zombies, murderous ghosts, you name it. Ren glanced at Curii when he heard her. Was she counting all the stupid mistakes too? Were they thinking the exact same thing?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:18 am

Curii Marshall
Curii looked over at him and whispered, "that man looks how they did back when the bubonic plague hit" she was actually once rather fond of plague doctors too, and for a while she would do little doodles of their masks when she was bored in class. That particular character wasn't too bright, or if he was then he just didn't know how to make a bonfire or how to actually operate a gun, but the movie went on, and as they got to the middle of it things started going downhill. That man returned to their cabin, tried to steal their car and got his infected blood everywhere, one of the main girls got the infection first and had to sleep out in the boat shed which was... pretty cruel considering how sick she was, it must have been hard to be slowly dying and have to be sleeping all alone in a small, unfamiliar and dark place all alone
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:12 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    "He does," Ren whispered back. He thought he caught someone sitting in front of them giving them a look, but when he did a double take, everyone's focus was on the screen, which now displayed the infected girl all alone in the boat shed. Welp, she's definitely a goner. He wouldn't be surprised if they killed everyone off, because that was what it looked like in the trailer. Or maybe one lone survivor would make it out. People got pretty pissed off when the main character of a show or book got killed. Meanwhile, Ren could care less. He didn't watch or read much anyway. Even so, in the true crimes he watches/reads, the "main character" is dead before the tale even begins.

// the bubonic plague is the only thing i remember from history class //

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:29 am

Curii Marshall
Curii felt bad for her, she was slowly suffering and at that.. suffering alone. One by one it became obvious that everyone was infected, and they were even being stalked by an infected dog that was rabid to the core.. As most of the movie went on, Curii, Ren and her parents watched as even the very main character died, and at the end of the movie... One of the group who had gotten tired of everyone's crap and just went to a shed to drink came back to see all his friends dead. At first he had a glimmer of hope thinking he was not infected until he saw the small boils and blisters on his hand and... BAM. He was shot dead by the local officers. Then the movie ended, and not a happy ending either.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:00 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren stared at the screen as it ended and the credits started rolling. Wow... He totally did not see that ending coming. Everyone was dead. Shocking. Ren stayed sitting down while the other movie attendants were already getting up and beginning to leave. "That was... interesting," Ren muttered while turning in his seat to face Curii. It hadn't been scary at all, just gory, as expected. There had been many dumb mistakes - too many for Ren to keep track of. He gave up counting about halfway through the movie.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:32 pm

Curii Marshall
"That was an okay movie I suppose" Curii looked towards her parents, "next time do you guys think we could watch something similar to Veronica or Night of the Living Dead?" that last one was a classic that Curii liked, pretty much where the flesh eating zombies originated from. "Oh! Or the 1982 version of "The Thing" ?" another classical favorite. She liked a lot of old horror movies like The Thing, The Blog, The Fly Man.. and the Cube series was good too
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:15 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    -

R e n T a n a k a
    None of the movie titles were familiar to him. Based on their names alone, they sounded pretty cheesy to him. But you know what they say: never judge a book by its cover (or title). It was the anxiety that made a horror movie "scary" to him. When the movie builds up tension because you know a jumpscares is going to happen but don't know when it's going to occur. And then the actual jumpscare happens. It makes him wonder if anyone actually screams during a horror movie. Everyone always screamed when they played a horror game, yet when he's seen a horror movie with other people they just flinch or gasp.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me