When Ice Meets Fire [1x1 with foxflight,] [SnowFury]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

When Ice Meets Fire [1x1 with foxflight,] [SnowFury]

Postby Taiyo » Wed May 07, 2014 10:37 pm

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

ImageImage

...one would expect a puddle as a result but Snowdrift is made of harder materials.
Iceclan and Fireclan never mixed well. Through the years, the tension between the two clans layered higher and higher, reaching close to a breaking point. Animosity ran high between the two groups, both waiting for that one wrong move to start a fullblown war.
Fireclan, the ever impatient ones, decided to act first in the form of a handsome, young calico named Orangefury. Under the disguise of a loner, he slipped into Iceclan territory to gather intelligence for his clan. But nothing could prepare him for the encounter with the exotic fiery goddess...

What will happen when the sly villain and the beautiful queen with a temper meets?

Stay tuned to find out.

*Disclaimer: Neither Taiyo nor foxflight, will be held responsible for the following symptoms; increased heartrate, severe redness in cheeks, water from eyes or nosebleeds

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

The Beauty:
Snowdrift
24 • ♀ • Warrior

Leader:
Aspenstar - she-cat

Others:
Deputy; Foxfang - tom
Medicine cat; Bumblefoot - she-cat
Medicine cat apprentice; Mintpaw - she-cat

Lionstorm - tom
Owlflight - tom
Fernsplash - she-cat
Squirreljump - she-cat
Sunstrike - tom
Tawnyfur - she-cat
Willowstep - she-cat

Apprentices;
Ripplepaw - tom
Spiderpaw - tom

Queens;
Sparrowleap - she-cat [ expecting ]
Cloudstripe [ mother of; specklekit ]

Elders;
Greyfur - tom
Poppytail - she-cat
WORDS HERE AND HERE AND HERE AND EVERYWHERE xxx

The Villain:
Orangefury
28 • ♂ • Warrior

Leader:
Finchstar - tom

Others:
Deputy; Eaglestrike - tom
Medicine cat; Frostfeather - she-cat
Medicine cat apprentice; Birchwhisker - tom

Crowfang - tom
Amberpelt - she-cat
Badgerfang - tom
Dewheart - she-cat
Hareleap - tom
Ashfall - tom
Riverpool - she-cat
Windstream - she-cat

Apprentices;
Oakpaw - tom
Mistpaw - she-cat
Swallowpaw - tom

Queens;
Cinderpool [ mother of; littlekit, crowkit, dapplekit ]

Elders;
Clovertail - she-cat

*underlined names are characters owned by other users that will be making cameo appearances throughout the RP*
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

foxflight,
Taiyo

This my friends, is the product of two brilliant, imaginative, hardcore Snowfury shipper minds.
When their successful relationship couldn't be established in the first RP, the two shippers decide to take matters into their own hands with an all new dramatic plot!
Join us in an adventure of a lifetime and support the Snowfury ship!

A converted shipper? Welcome to the group! Head on over to our discussion thread and discuss with fellow Snowfury fans!

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Last edited by Taiyo on Sun May 11, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When Ice Meets Fire [1x1 with foxflight,]

Postby foxflight, » Wed May 07, 2014 11:05 pm

ARE TINY
WITHIN US

BASIC INFO
    name; snowdrift [ snowkit, snowpaw ]
    age; 24 moons
    gender; she-cat
    rank; warrior
    clan; iceclan

RELATIONSHIPS
    crush; none
    mate; none
    friends; tba.
    mentor; foxslash [ deceased ]
    father; patchfur [ deceased ]
    mother; ivyflower [ deceased ]
    siblings; whitesplash [ deceased ]

PERSONALITY
    good traits; calm, gentle, easy-going
    neutral traits; graceful, serious, careful
    bad traits; stubborn, short-tempered, snappy
    strengths; stamina, speed, climbing, stealth
    weaknesses; combat, swimming, controlling temper
    habits; tail lashing, ear flicking

APPEARANCE
    build; tall, sleek, slender, long limbs
    fur colour; white, hints of grey
    fur texture; short, soft, clean
    eyes; pale blue
    scars; right shoulder

HISTORY
Snowdrift, born into a litter of two to Patchfur, a fierce and strong warrior, and Ivyflower; sweet yet gentle. The two warriors were an odd pair, but no one could deny that they were perfect for each other. Snowkit was the complete opposite to her energetic and troublesome brother, Whitekit; and instead of jumping around like most kits due, Snowkit was more interested in sitting by herself and only observing. Therefore, the young kit matured quite quickly and never really experienced the joy of being young and care-free.

Quickly she grew, and at the age of six moons was apprenticed to a harsh and strong warrior that went by the name Foxslash, white pelt of bright ginger and scars that covered his body, it was obvious how he had earned his name. Foxslash was stern and trained Snowpaw hard, though it was easy for anyone to tell how he admired his own apprentices determination and Snowpaw wanted nothing more then to prove she could deal with anything thrown her way.

After moons of training, she soon became a warrior, taking the name of Snowdrift. The name quick odd for a she-cat who had managed to pick up her mentor's feisty and stubborn personality. Quickly the new warrior built up a wall of witty remarks and sarcastic comments to fire back at her brother who had become even more cockier with his new warrior status. Though sadly, only a few moons after the littermates warrior ceremony; Whitesplash was found dead at the edge of a river. His body soaked in water and a small cut above his eye; the cocky warrior and slipped, hit his head and drowned.

Despite Snowdrift's obvious dislike for her brother, she mourned his death and two moons later, whilst on a border patrol the group was attacked by a fox. She was injured, a jagged scar along Snowdrift's shoulder forever reminding her of that fatal day; along with the burning memory of her mentor, gasping for air with a gapping hole in his chest.

Moons have passed, and a few had died; including Snowdrift's parents, though the she-cat has managed to push her emotions aside and knows to focused on her duties as a warrior.
Last edited by foxflight, on Thu May 08, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
r.i.p skye you were the best pet ever <33

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
ask my beans || my jbds || my rpws || open for 1x1 rps

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When Ice Meets Fire [1x1 with foxflight,]

Postby Taiyo » Thu May 08, 2014 12:55 am

Hello there, I'm known as Orangefury. And I am
a proud
warrior of Fireclan!
I have
twenty-eight moons on me, making me a
senior warrior of the clan!
If you can't see, I'm clearly a
tom with irresistible
looks and charms. One look at my unique pelt
would tell you that I'm a proud
tortoiseshell!

Hey, I am the only kit of the litter.
My parents had passed away from old age
a few moons ago - I still think about them
from time to time.
I'm currently a
single tom and I'm not
pursuing anyone special at the moment.

Photo credit: Dakiny via photopin cc
Photo credit: Dakiny via photopin cc

You can stop your staring now, I know I'm gorgeous. I mean who wouldn't be fascinated with me? I was born with a pelt splashed with vivid orange and black that helps me stand out from the rest of the other toms in clan. I pride myself on my short, silky fur and my stunning amber eyes that's extremely expressive - like a mirror to my soul - or so I was told.

Me? Arrogant? Psh, nah! I just know how to appreciate my good traits.
So I am a bit of a
flirt with the girls but they're a fascinating species I like to spend more time with. I love how easily they swoon under my carefully baited words and how easily they stick to me. I don't see anycat complaining much, other than the occasional jealousy spat. But hey, can't help it if I was born this desirable.

Others call me a manipulator because I am known to wrap she-cats' hearts around my tail with just several carefully chosen words. I won't deny it, I am a smooth talker and have a certain skill with words. When I'm not fooling around, I am a great negotiator.

I like being relaxed and so I tend to avoid conflicts if I can. I find that arguing puts one under too much emotional strain and so it's not worth my precious time or brainpower. Somecats say I'm too carefree, spending all my times teasing and flirting with the she-cats and never settling down. I will not deny the fact that I've broken many hearts. But I can't seem to settle down with one she-cat yet. I may flirt but I'm always careful not to make any commitments, I have never promised anycat eternal love - all those broken hearts were a result of she-cats hearing words that've never left my lips.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The things he does for his clan...

Postby Taiyo » Thu May 08, 2014 10:42 pm

██████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████
O R A N G E F U R Y
██████████████ ██████████████

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

•Tags: none

Pain, pain, pain! A raging fire, gut wrenching feeling. Organs collapsing onto themselves, senses failing him. A sense of regret and almost despair.

An undeniable thirst for oxygen.

His head broke out from the surface of the waters, gasping and panting for fresh air as he paddled towards the shore, slumping down, defeated and drained on the grainy sand. He nearly bit off more than he could chew this time.

While hyperventilating on his sides, Orangefury reflected on his actions and found it ridiculous he would go so far just to erase the revealing scent of his own clan. A weak smile tugged at his lips as he panted for the supply of oxygen his lungs roared for. With this, it would be his fourth bath in a day - that should be enough water to wash away Fireclan's scent right? Slowly pushing himself up on his paws, the calico stretched himself to his full height, blinking yellow eyes at the dangerous territories stretched before him. I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. The calico shook his body dislodging river waters from his body, scattering droplets like rain. The things I do for my clan. A pang of loneliness washed over him and the warrior couldn't help but steal one last glance at the territories he called his home - Fireclan.

Within the homey shadows of the forest, it held a bunch of fiery, irrational, hotheads. But they were his hotheads and Orangefury hadn't noticed how much he loved his clan - despite disagreeing with their aggressive ways - until he was far from camp, several pawsteps from passing the borders. I'll miss you my angels. he blinked away tears, his nose snifling as he thought of all the she-cats he had to leave behind. What a loss.

With a quiet sigh, he turned from the direction of his homeland to face the looming unknown. Upon reaching the borders that separated the two clans' territory, a sense of fear and uncertainty ran through the calico. What if, just what if, he messed up? Would he be returned in pieces (if there are any left at all...) if his enemies discover his true identity? Iceclan cats probably weren't as horrible as what his clanmates described them to be, but still, his morbid imagination wouldn't spare him the details of the possible torture sessions if he were to fail his mission. Orangefury shuddered in repulse as images of gore flashed through his mind. Best not to dwell on the negative. Lifting a paw, the calico slipped quietly over the borders and into his enemies' territory.

~ ~ ~

One didn't really know just how big Iceclan's territory is, until they get lost trying to navigate through their dark forest. I swear I've seen that bush before. He grumbled sourly, his paws were beginning to ache from his long walk and already, the sun was beginning to drop over the horizon. The first few hours had been tensed and uncertain as the calico jumped at every noise and crack of branch, fearing the meeting of his enemies so soon. After five hours, he began to relax into confusion as he seem to go around in circles, getting nowhere at all. Now, the calico was just outright annoyed at how long the forest seem to stretch.

With night coming in and Iceclan's camp nowhere in sight, the orange splashed tom decided to call it a day. He passed by an old oak and paused in his steps. Turning to assess it, he smiled at what seems to be a perfect shelter in the form of a tree. The old oak towered above the rest of the trees in the area, its large arms stretching across the sky weaved together a canopy of leaves that provided coverage from the weather. In between two of its larger branches, was a perfectly, cat-sized notch, large enough to fit a certain slim tom, comfortably curled.

With a small meow of delight, the calico leaped on the trunk of the old tree, his claws easily finding purchase on the rough texture as he began to pull himself up. Grabbing a few leaves on his way up, he padded down his to-be nest with them to provide soft cushioning for the night. Testing out his hidey-hole, the calico purred with delight as he settled comfortably in his make-shift nest, ready to spend the night up in the old tree's embrace.

This isn't a bad place to stay in. Perhaps I'll stay here a few days as I explore further of Iceclan's territory...
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: When Ice Meets Fire [1x1 with foxflight,] [SnowFury]

Postby foxflight, » Fri May 09, 2014 12:13 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SNOWDRIFT
[ 24 moons ] - [ she-cat ] - [ warrior ]
tagged;; orangefury

Finally, some time to myself. Snowdrift mused to herself with delight. Her pale blue eyes narrowing slightly as she watched the dusk patrol she had been apart of, turn and leave; their bodies disappearing into the undergrowth. But before she could turn and hightail it out of there, Owlflight's gruff and deep voice reached her ears, causing the white pelted she-cat to growl quietly with irritation. "Don't stay out too long Snowdrift."

Snowdrift instantly bit her tongue, her tail lashing as she fought the urge to make some sort of retort. As the sound of her clan-mates paw steps finally disappeared, she let out a silent snarl.
    "Mouse-brain." She growled as she swiftly turned.

Although IceClan was Snowdrift's home, she couldn't help but despise several cats within the clan. She could barely tolerate their nonsense, and in all honesty, she just wanted to cuff them all over the head; claws unsheathed. Despite a few annoying cats, IceClan was home and Snowdrift loved it as it was. The large stretch of forest, full of prey and the creeks that entwined through the forest like a maze. Quite peaceful. Snowdrift concluded, finally calming down as she silently walked through the territory. The breeze that ran through her fur only calming her down even more, but that was short lived.

The breeze carried a foreign scent that made Snowdrift's nose scrunch up with displeasure, and as she breathed it in, she noticed that the scent seen oddly clean. As if one had just had a dip in the river or something. Possibly drowning? She sniggered as she moved forward, her steady walk moving into a fast run as she weaved her way through the undergrowth. With every passing minute the sun dipped even further into the horizon, the sky turning dark.

The forest at night wasn't the most pleasant thing ever to some cats, but to Snowdrift it was nice. The moon shone brightly above and caused shadows loomed over her, and the night creatures had begun to awake, as if to prove it; a owl hooted from above. Snowdrift paused briefly to watch the owl take off, a rush of air ruffling her fur as the owl soared over her head.

As Snowdrift scented the air again, she found that the foreign scent was much stronger, and it lingered on the bushes within the area. White fur bristled and a quiet growl began to rumble in the back of her throat as she moved forward; as she broke through the undergrowth she noticed the Great Oak that towered above the other trees within the area. In an old legend Snowdrift had heard of when she was a kit, it was said the Great Oak had been once struck by lightning; but it did not burn nor did it crumble or shatter from the power of the lightning.

It was then when Snowdrift noticed the faint outline of a cat curled up, (quite comfortably she noticed), between two large branches. The cat seemed to be a loner, or possibly a rogue. But she was unsure, for all she knew this cat could be a kittypet that by some miracle had managed to survive in the forest on its own.
    "You fool!" Snowdrift snarled loudly. Unsure if she had managed to catch the cats attention, she continued. "You're trespassing on IceClan territory." Her tail lashed with irritation and anger, and her claws unsheathed as she awaited a possible reaction from the cat in the tree

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

hello, foxflight here! absolutely obsessed with haikyuu right now! feel free to PM about anything, i'm always opening to meeting new people!

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Well hello there beauty....

Postby Taiyo » Sat May 10, 2014 4:00 am

O R A N G E F U R Y

•Tags: Snowdrift

He was about to slip into a well deserved rest - because he had, after all, risked his life several times to enter this forbidden territory - when an annoyed voice woke him. Yellow lanterns flashed open in the darkness, pupils narrowing sharply as his claws slid out silently. With his height advantage, he could easily land on the offender's back and crush them to the ground, claws sinking into vital tendons and shredding- ah, but he didn't feel like dirtying his newly clean pelt, blood on his fur would leave quite a bad impression wouldn't it?

Calming his nerves, the calico peeked out from his makeshift nest, peering down to find a rather ruffled looking angel looking up at him. "Blessed stars, what's a beauty like you doing down there all out of place?" he purred, his claws slid back into their sheaths, tail flicking out in a lazy greeting. "You're trespassing on IceClan territory." He almost laughed at the irony, stretching his full length out on the branch, laying tauntingly just out of reach. "Oh really? What else can you tell me?" he grinned cheekily as he patted the branch, showering the young beauty in a flurry of leaves.

"I didn't know I was tresspassing, let alone, know that a goddess like you owned this place." he smiled as he flicked his paw casually, lightly in a non-chalant manner, "If I had known, I would've brought an offering. Surely, your highness would forgive this small miscalculation and take pity on this young lost tom." There, he stated his status. Perhaps, she'll be one of those naiive ones who'll bring him straight back to camp on the common notion of 'saving the poor, starved loner'.

He had been wary at first, uncertain how an Iceclan cat might react. But perhaps Starclan was shining down on him tonight, to have sent a she-cat straight into his professional paws...the mission might just end well after all.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Sat May 10, 2014 2:08 pm

SNOWDRIFT
tagged;; orangefury

Claws remained unsheathed as she watched the cat above move, her ears flattening against her head as his voice reached her ears. He sounded quite relaxed and far too calm for her liking, it irritated her. Surely this.. loner.. had to know he was trespassing on clan territory, he must have known, he was far too relaxed for her to believe otherwise. As a cheeky grin appeared on his face and a cluster of leaves showered her, she snarled, jumping out the way to avoid the leaves. Her gaze returning to the loner to stare daggers at him.

Snowdrift barely resisted the urge to snort as the tom continued, claiming he did not know he was trespassing. Liar, a quiet voice in the back of her mine chimed, and she agreed with that voice. Her tail lashed through the air as she waited the tom to finish speaking and as he did, she released another snarl.
    "You will get no pity from me." She snapped.

"You should have scented the border marks, only a mouse-brain would have missed it." Her bristled white fur slowly began to flatten down, but her claws remained unsheathed and her body tense; ready to move if the cat decided to attack. Though she seriously doubted that he would attack, he seemed far too laid-back. "And for you to travel so deep into our territory, after scenting the border marks is just a sign of pure arrogance." She finished, her gaze never once wavering from the tom's.

"Now, who are you and what are your intentions here?" Snowdrift asked, raising her chin as she observed him. He seemed well fed and his coat seemed considerably clean; it seemed as if he hadn't lived such a harsh life compared to the other loners that Snowdrift had encountered before. Those loners were measly thin and weak, their fur all ruffled and dirty. Maybe he's fussy about his appearance? Snowdrift mused to her as her eyes narrowed once again.

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Well hello there beauty....

Postby Taiyo » Sun May 11, 2014 6:24 am

O R A N G E F U R Y

Orangefury almost sighed with relief to know that this she-cat cat was of the latter group - the stubborn, suspicious kind. If the game had ended then and there - well then, he would be oddly disappointed that the mission was that easy. "You should have scented the border marks, only a mouse-brain would have missed it. And for you to travel so deep into our territory, after scenting the border marks is just a sign of pure arrogance." His grin widened in amusement and he clapped his paws together mockingly at the ruffled she-cat - my, does she have a set of beautiful, fiery eyes. "Well, well, we've got a scholar here." he purred, claws sliding out silently as he tapped them casually on the tree. "Though how do you know my nose is not malfunctioning? The weather is getting awfully cold these days, perhaps my nose is frostbitten. Wouldn't you like to come closer to check?" he chuckled, lips stretched in a cheshire grin. It was dangerous to flirt with one's enemy - but then he was under the guise of a loner, so it wouldn't harm anyone to have a little fun right?

What my clanmates would say if they saw this... The calico thought with a smirk as his tail curled comfortably around the tree limb he was resting on, a sure sign that he wasn't about to come down or leave the area any time soon. "Say sweetheart, your words may have a sting but do you really have the right to call me arrogant when you, yourself claim a land that's not yours to claim to begin with?" The warrior challenged, his eyes sweeping over the area to emphasize his point. "Why, I had just relieved myself in that small bush over there a few hours ago, does that mean it's mine now?" he chuckled, yellow eyes gleaming in the shadows. He noticed her eyes assessing him and he couldn't help but smirk, "Liking what you see there angel?" and he did a lazy stretch - for fanservice of course, since she seem to admire him so much. "Couldn't you see? I was getting ready for bed." he stated innocently when she questioned his intentions. Despite his dangerous role, Orangefury found himself having fun trading clever words with the pale colored spitfire and he admired her temper - from a safe distance of course - that seem to overflow with life.

Ah, if only I could take you home, sweet one. He thought to himself with a small smile. It's too bad I'm plotting the ruin of your clan.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Sun May 11, 2014 10:28 pm

SNOWDRIFT
tagged;; orangefury

Oh, how I wish I could just claw his ears off. Snowdrift mused to herself, her eyes narrowing darkly and a sly grin briefly appearing on her muzzle at the thought. But as quickly as it appeared, it was gone. The loner's voice reached her ears and she rolled his eyes. "I'm sure your nose works just fine." She snapped harshly as her tail began to lash; it was something that had became a bad habit of hers and it usually only happened when irritated. As her gaze shifted to look back at the tom, she scowled when she saw a wide grin on his face. Now that bothered her.

"The territory belongs to IceClan, and it has for generations." She managed to growl out through gritted teeth, her unsheathed claws digging into the grass and dirt underneath her paws. "I alone do not claim this territory, it is shared amongst my clan and we'd all fight to keep it." She stated loudly, though her statement was shortly followed by a snarl. "Nothing within this territory belongs to you, not even that bush." She meowed, her muscles tensing up underneath her thin fur as he stretched. "Liking what you see there angel?"

"Not really, I'm rather disappointed in fact." She mewed, rolling her eyes. He was a smooth-talker, his way with words was enough proof of that. It was these sort of cats Snowdrift had a very low tolerance for, they always managed to rub her the wrong way and knew how to annoy her. Perhaps it was because she didn't enjoy a lot of attention, and when these sort of cats were around; she always got that attention. Shrugging the thought off, she returned her gaze to the calico pelted tom in the tree.

As he stated he was getting ready for bed, she scowled.
    "You will do no such thing, now get out of the tree you coward." She snapped as shifted her stance, forcing her body to relax. It didn't seem as if he were going to attack, if he was going to, she'd know. For she would be able to notice the signs, but he showed none. The loner, seemed simply carefree.

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬

foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Well hello there beauty....

Postby Taiyo » Thu May 15, 2014 4:08 am

O R A N G E F U R Y

Orangefury had always wondered how a group of cats managed to claim a piece of mother earth and keep it for an extended period of time. When loners were brought in, he often found himself wondering the same things as they, no one owns the land and the clans are arrogant to even think they do. He believed, natural disasters were not coincidences, but an impressive show of the earth's disapproval of their ignorance - a reminder that she could always take everything back. But it didn't matter anyhow, clancats were born and raised to believe in their self-importance, that they are somehow high enough on the food chain to be able to control a piece of nature. Orangefury scoffed at the thought but otherwise banished his train of thought as he focused his attention on the irritated Iceclan warrior.

"Now get out of that tree you coward." The insult soared straight past his shoulders and instead of returning a scowl of disapproval, his lazy grin widened further. "Oh? A coward? Now that's new." he chuckled. "I'm not fleeing in the face of danger am I? I am only being smart dear one, for only a fool would leap straight into a stranger's waiting claws." He wondered if the beauty was a terrible tree-climber, for most cats would've found their way up to claw him out of the oak - however it might also be because the truck of the tree provided little space for a full blown battle. If she were to come up, one of them will eventually land on the ground with broken bones.

"Now, while I'm up here resting comfortably, causing you and your - what did you call them?" he paused then smiled, dipping his head as he pretended to be the oblivious, cheeky loner he was supposed to be. "Clan," he meowed slyly, though his eyes gleamed with innocence. "no trouble at all. Why don't we take this time and formally introduce ourselves anyways? I have yet to learn your name beautiful." He purred, getting up and back to his make-shift nest to settle himself comfortably.

"I've heard rumors and tales during my travels, that you clancats tend to have names composed of two words. Perhaps I should respect the culture of the territory I so happen to trespass on and take on a Clan name as well." Orangefury smirked his tail flicking in a cool and collected manner. He had taken on the mission of a spy, to infiltrate Iceclan's territory under the guise of a loner, but Orangefury refused to take on a loner's name. It took him a while, but finally he found a way to keep his own name without rousing the suspicions of Iceclan cats. After all, back in Fireclan, he rarely travelled outside (too busy flirting with the girls within camp...) and therefore little knew or even heard of his name.

The calico glanced down upon his pelt, his tongue flicking out to groom his orange splashed fur and put on a thoughtful look. "Hmmmm..." he mused softly, his grin ever present - he was just having too much fun with this. "You can call me Orangefury then." he chimed, smiling sweetly at the cream colored she-cat.
Taiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me