1x1 with Awol and Reeses

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

1x1 with Awol and Reeses

Postby Awolnation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:34 pm

"DO YOU HEAR THAT? IT'S THE SOUND OF BATTLES FOUGHT AND LIVES LOST"

This is a time of great despair. Our vast kingdom has fallen. The walls of the castle have fallen to ruin. Blood has been spilled among the great halls. The king and queen have taken their last breaths. An evil lord has overtaken the kingdom. Seated himself atop the mighty throne and dawned a crown of black gold. It is said that his very gaze can kill a man. Befall him to his knees. Rip the very life from his beating heart. The villagers fear for their lives. Yet, even more so, they fear for the fair princess. She has escaped the fate of her dear parents..for the time being. They are after her. The evil ruler's men ride each day at dawn. They are searching for her. And when they find her..she will be granted a fate worse than death.

"THE KINGDOM HAS FALLEN"

[img]Image%20here[/img]

|Nickname|
xXx
|Real Name|
xXx
|Occupation|
xXx
|Age|
xXx
•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○
|Eye color|
xXx
|Height|
xXx
|Personality|
xXx
|History|
xXx
|Usual Clothing|
xXx
|Other|
xXx

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
Awolnation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 with Awol and Reeses

Postby Awolnation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 pm

OH MY LOVELY LILY

|Nickname|
Lily
|Real Name|
Lilith Hemmingway
|Occupation|
None, she merely spends her days at the manor. Her duties there include learning from various tutors and visiting with all of the family friends that wander through the area.
|Age|
17 years of age
|Eye color|
A very light hue of blue
|Height|
Standing at 5'3
|Usual Clothing|
A gown of some sort. Fabric, coloring, and style are dependent upon the day and the weather at hand.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."
Awolnation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:06 pm

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

x

naмe; Jackson Lee Pierson
nιcĸnaмe; Jack
gender; Male
age; 19
вιrтнday; December 23rd

нeιgнт; 6'1''
weιgнт; 150lbs
нaιr; Short and brown
eyeѕ; Brown

ғιrѕт ιмpreѕѕιon; Some poor
farmer

cнaracтer тraιтѕ; Kind, caring,
determined, intelligent, calm,
open-minded

тιтle; Farmer/Peasant
ғaмιly; His little sister; Lillian {5},
His father; Unknown,
His grandma; Geneva {62}

ғrιendѕ; Few other farmers, his
horses and dogs.
┏────────────────────┓
нιѕтory; Will write this later~

┗────────────────────┛

x

ғorм © ~*reeѕeѕ*~; cнaracтer © ~*reeѕeѕ*~

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][b][color=#8C7E64]ʲᵃᶜᵏ[/color][color=#655244]ˢᵒᶰ[/color][color=#433C36] ˡᵉᵉ[/color][color=#4B4537] ᵖᶤᵉ[/color][color=#A49377]ʳˢᵒᶰ[/color][/b][/size]

[left][right][size=85][color=#25383C]words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words[/color][/size][/right][/left][/center]
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awolnation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Perfect :) I can start us off if you'd like?
Awolnation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:38 pm

ooc; Go ahead^^
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awolnation » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:08 pm

Beautiful images danced behind closed lids as her mind supplied the soundtrack to this lovely dream. There she was, amongst a field of vast flowers. There were crimson roses, purple ivories, and of course white lilies. A dog came rushing at her, tail wagging at a furious rate. God, how she craved a canine of her very own. Her father possessed a series of hunting dogs, but they were all vicious. Each time she would stroll past where they were housed, they'd pull at their restraints, jaws snapping as if to tear away her flesh. The dog in her dream was pleasantly behaved. It ran about, chasing unseen objects. Suddenly, however, the dog turned, it's maw parting, words trailing off it's pink tongue. "My Lady" it called. Her dream self grew confused. Never before had she encountered a talking dog. This was the work of a witch, she was certain. "My Lady" it called again, before rushing closer "My Lady. My Lady. Lily" it's tone hardened, yet suddenly became familiar. It almost sounded like her tutor.
Lily awoke with a start. The dream had scared it, changing from something so lovely, to something dreaded. Her breathing was labored, the chamber around her dark. When she had awoken, she had bolted upright in bed. Now, relaxed, and realizing it was just a dream, she laid herself back down. A soft voice ripped through the night "Do not fear, it is I, Timothy". It was in fact the voice of her tutor. He was an elder man, skilled in the arts and knowledge. A perfect tutor. Sitting up in bed once more, she scanned the room, finally spotting the elder man standing at the side of her bed. Her lips parted as if to question him about being in her chambers, when he spoke again. "My dear, your father has sent me. A army rides toward the castle walls as we speak. You must take this" he muttered, handing her a cloak and a dagger in the darkness of the room before continuing "You must take this and ride to the west, to the neighboring villages. You're identity must be hidden. Lily did not fully understand this, but out in the hallway outside her chambers, commotion could be heard. The heavy footfall of men wearing large amounts of armor and the clanking of chain mail. What Timothy said was true, they were preparing for battle. Without questioning his words, Lily quickly stood, outfitted in a simple night dress. A belt accompanied the night dress, wrapping around her slim waist. Quickly, she slipped the dagger between the belt and followed after Timothy.
A storm was brewing outside. Heavy clouds hung low overhead pregnant with rain. The clouds made the world feel suddenly smaller and masked the light from the waxing moon. A horse sat waiting for her, a stableboy holding tightly onto the reins of the large beast. "this is not.." she began to protest turning toward Timothy. This was not the horse she usually rode. Her steed was a lovely pony. It's mane and tail were always braided with lilies. The horse before her belonged to her father. It was a massive stallion, the color of midnight. He was a brute. "No matter" Timothy muttered, cutting her words off. He grabbed her wrist, leading her to the horse. From there, he offered her a leg up, aiding her in mounting the stallion. She slipped her feet into the stirrups of the saddle, taking hold of the reins. "Now remember what I've told you. And Lily, you are not to return to this place. You mustant." Once again, she was about to protest, about to remove herself from the saddle and rush back inside to her parents side. Yet, Timothy raised his hand, and slapped the steed right across the rump. The sound of the slap was accompanied by a loud clap of thunder from far overhead. The horse took off toward the forest along the castle perimeter. There as no stopping him. The wind from the very speed of the animal caused her eyes to water, mixing in with the tears that already flowed. Looking back, all she saw of her home, was the flames of an advancing army.
She rode until the horse finally tired. He eventually stopped, breathing labored, chest heaving beneath her. Her own chest was heaving with sobs. She didn't know what was to become of her family. Didn't know what was to become of her. She had never been outside of the castle walls alone. Dismounting, she moved off the forest trail slightly, allowing the horse to catch his breath. Timothy's words rang inside her head "hide your identity. How was that supposed to occur? She was well known all through out the kingdom. Well known for her kind nature, her softly spoken words, and her crimson locks. Her fingers reached up to tentativly stroke her soft tresses. Her hair was a deep red, reaching all the way down to her waist. She would often spend hours brushing her hair, the movement relaxing her. With another sob, she reached inside the cloak, plucking the dagger from where it rested. Slowly, she began to hack at her hair, long bits of it falling upon the forest floor. Eventually, her hair was cropped, a shadow of it's former glory. The red tresses still stood out, yet the style held masculinity. It was the hair style of a commoner. Someone who didn't desire for their hair to become caught in anything. Someone who didn't have the means to properly keep it clean. Mounting the horse once more, she continued to ride deeper into the forest, a pile of crimson hair left among the fallen leaves and dead pine needles.
By day break, she had reached a small village. Large bags hung below her red-rimmed eyes. It was evident that she had been crying. It was a small village she had entered, only a few homes littering the area, surrounded by fields of growing crops. Stopping in the center of the village, she walked the horse to a trough, allowing it to drink from the water. She was sore, exhausted, starving. When the horse had finished drinking, she gathered his reins once more, moving through out the village in search of people. Finally, she spotted a boy attending to a stable. "Excuse me" she muttered, calling his attention. She turned, and that is when she spotted it. A large scar run down the length of his face, marring his features. He merely scowled at her before speaking. "You better leave this place. There will be no one to help you here" he then spat upon the ground and returned to his work cleaning a stall. "But i'm looking for sanctuary" she protested. Suddenly, the boy moved, taking two steps closer to her. We don't appreciate your kind here, witch. You'll burn before anyone will offer you sanctuary" With that he spat upon her shoes, before taking another step toward her, pitch fork raised. Lily quickly retreated, mounting her horse. Kicking his sides, she galloped from the town. The villagers she passed all turned to glare at her, each of their faces holding scars.
Continuing down the trail, she rode for hours it seemed. The sun reached it's highest point before beginning it's decent toward the horizon. Eventually, she came across a small farm just off the trail. A large hay pile rested in a field. God it looked comfortable. A loud whinny ripped through the horse beneath her, startling her. Even more startling was when he quickly shifted course toward the hay pile. The sudden shift in direction, knocked her from the saddle, sending her toppling onto the packed dirt trail. The wind was pushed from her lungs. She lay there for a moment, gasping for air. After what seemed like ages, of desperate gulps, air finally entered her lungs and the worst of the pain subsided. Raising herself up off the ground, she limped toward the pile of hay. The stallion stood there, feasting upon the dried grass. With a sigh she slunk down into the softness of the hay, exhaustion taking over. Her lids slowly closed, her blue orbs hidden from view. She just needed a moment. A moment to rest her eyes.
Awolnation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:04 am

ʲᵃᶜᵏˢᵒᶰ ˡᵉᵉ ᵖᶤᵉʳˢᵒᶰ

The wind outside hummed its unique melody as the dried leaves, animal noises and the sloshing of the water troughs joined in. The night was dark with rolling dark clouds cover the remaining bits of black and blue. By the looks of it, a storm was on the horizon and felt no empathy towards the people below, giving them little time to prepare. The fire in front of him was a glowing blue and orange, crackling and popping at the newly placed wooden log. Jack rubbed his hands together as he crouched by the fire, trying to absorb as much heat as he could before he had to venture back into the cold night's air. He still had to gather the horses from the pasture and make sure that the other animals were safe and out of harm's way that was sure to be promised tonight. The sound of the wooden floor creaking behind him reminded him that he was not alone. Glancing back over his should, he gave his grandma a slight smile as he watched her rock in her rocking chair with his little sister, Lillian, sleeping soundly in her arms. Lillian wasn't has actual sister, but more of an adopted sister. She had been left on the side of the road one morning and Jack had been the lucky person to pick her up and take her home. Ever since then she has been a part of the family, whether it's blood or not.
Settling his eyes back on the growing fire, he sucked up a little more warmth before rising to his feet. The old woman sitting in the chair looked at him was a sad expression, clearly not wanting him to go out in the brewing storm. He was thankful at that moment for little Lillith being there to make sure that she didn't get up and join him.
"I will be back in a few, just need to put the horses in and check on the other animals before settling in for the night, alright?" Jack spoke in a hushed tone, not wanting to wake up his sister. With a reluctant nod from his grandmother, he dropped the uneasy feeling of leaving her to worry about him and began towards the door, where his young and pregnant, Australian Cattle Dog, Juliet, waited. Jack pat the rounded dog as he slipped his right foot into one of his leather boots, then the other. "I can't let you come with me.. not with the pups on the way, sorry girl." With another quick pat on the head, he grabbed his carhartt jacket from the coat hanger, tossed it on and opened the door, walking into the windy night.
Outside was just as he expected; chilly and, overall, unpleasant. The rain was beginning to sprinkle down from the low-hanging clouds in the sky. From what he could tell, he maybe had about twenty minutes before the storm fully hits. Jack pulled his hood up and over his head, protecting it from the freezing rain. Quickening his pace, he began running through the mud and puddles covering the earth and towards the pastures gate. When he finally reached the gate, he was glad to see that the three horses were already waiting for him to gather them and put them each into the barn's stalls. Quickly, he fastened the lead ropes onto each of the horse's halters and led them out of the pasture and towards the large barn with peeling red paint.
The barn was, thankfully, rather warm despite the cold weather outside and the horses seemed to be just as thankful. There were five stalls in the barn, each having a small paddock outside. There was also a chicken coop, as well as an area for the milk cow and a few goats. Jack had taken the liberty to put the cow and goats in earlier that day, figuring that it'd be easier to do it then than now, during the storm. He smiled as he walked up to one of the stalls that help one of the horses and rubbed the horse's nose. This horse was his, being a leopard appaloosa and red roan mix. He had gotten the horse a few years back for a few hundred coins due to no one wanting him since he was so different and unlike all the other black and white stallions and mare that the villagers preferred. The other two stalls held two mares; one being a buckskin and the other being a dun. Each were friendly, but undesirable due to them being too different. Jack shook his head at the thought of how much the villages judged so quickly. That was why he enjoyed it out on the borderline of the kingdom. He didn't have to put up with all the unpleasant people. Just as Jack went to turn off the barn lights, he heard Juliet barking frantically from the house. Before he could register what he was doing, he was out of the barn and running towards the house. Of course, he saw what it was before he reached the house.
A hundred yards in front of him, by the pile of round hay bales was a white stallion with all its gear and tack fastened on it, but it didn't have a rider. Cautiously and carefully, he approached the rearing stallion and held his hand up to the horse, attempting to calm it down. When he was finally close enough to grab the rains, he noticed an unconscious body laying against one of the round bales. At that moment, Jack began panicking. he couldn't leave the person, but at the same time, he couldn't leave the horse. Taking a deep breath, he unzipped his jacket and placed it over the girl to keep the rain off of her for a minute or two while he settled the horse in the barn. Now a bit panicky, he walked briskly through the mud, not wanting the horse to slip, towards the barn. When he finally was able to put the horse in the stall after untacking it, he noticed that the horse was a well-built and rather nice stallion. It wasn't every day that you;d see a stallion as fine as this one. Shaking his head again to rid the though, he shut the stall door, turned off the barn lights and hurried back to the person.
When he reached the figure, he was relieved to see that the rain hadn't soaked through the jacket yet. Keeping the jacket over the person, he gently picked her up into his arms and hurried towards the house, desperate to get the woman out of the rain and into the safety of his house. When he approached the door, he was almost started to see Lillith in the doorway, waiting for him. But, of course, she was sure to wake up from the dog's ongoing barking. Smiling down at his little sister, he walked passed the girl and towards the fire. When Jack passed his grandmother sitting in the same place as he had left her, he noticed how startled and shocked she was to see the unknown and random guest.
"I don't know who she is, all I know is that she was unconscious on the ground when I found her with a frantic stallion right by her." Jack spoke in a tone that was sure to tell anyone that he was as shocked as they were and wasn't quite sure what to do. The man then settled her down next the the fire, hoping that it would warm her up enough to help her gain consciousness. Gathering his carhartt from on top of the girl, he handed it to Lillith, who had appeared by him without him realizing it. When she returned, he gave her a soft smile and he ran a hand down the side of her head and down her hair. "I want you to go to bed with Nana tonight. I'm going to stay down here and wait until she wakes up and find out what happened. Okay?" With a small yawn and a soft nod of her head, she glanced down at the girl once more before turning and taking their grandmother's hand. Jack moved his gaze up the the older woman who looked down at him with a worried look. Offering her a soft smile, too, he reassured her that everything would be okay and that he'd let her know what happened in the morning. This was one reason why he was glad that his grandma never spoke; she never argued with him. Jack watched as the two scaled the stairs and to one of the three bedrooms. With a small sigh of relief that he didn't have to deal with his family panicking anymore, he returned his gaze to the sleeping girl that laid in front of him.
Jack had ended up getting a few blankets and placing them on the girl, unsure whether she'd wake up while he was awake or not. Though he didn't like the thought of a stranger being in the same house as his grandmother and sister, he figured that she wouldn't be much of a harm. But, he only decided that after he took the girl's dagger from the belt placed around her neck. He hadn't mentioned to the others that she had a weapon on her, not wanting Lillith to be frightened or his grandmother to worry. Some things were better to keep from delicate ears and eyes than to share. While he listened to the storm grow louder and harsher outside, he waited for the woman to wake up, not letting his fatigue overrun his mind and body.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Awolnation » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:22 pm

My deepest apologizes for the lack of posts as of recently. Life was hectic quite quickly and I had to spend some time at my parents house. They insist on living in the stone age, and I was without adequate internet access. It is my hope that posts will be more frequent from now on.

What had just been a moment to close her eyes, quickly turned into utter exhaustion. The events of the past day came flooding back to her. Being awoke in the middle of the night. Riding off into the forest. Being turned away and accused of being a witch. Being thrown from a horse. Those were all the simple things. Things that she could handle. No, what was worse, was the fact that she didn't know what was happening in her home. She had only caught a glimpse of the army as she rode off. But from that one look, she saw that it was large and well equipped. They could easily have overtaken her home. Knocked down the gate. Invaded the court yard. Killed so many innocent people. People she knew. People she loved. And what of her parents? The king and queen of the lands. They would be locked up. Exiled. Or worse yet, killed. She didn't know. She just wanted to be home.
The hay she had laid herself down upon was surprisingly soft. She knew nothing about hay. But from looks, it appeared to be scratchy and pointy. It was slightly, but she was much too tired to overly pay attention to this fact. It was pale in comparison to her bed at home, yet it was good enough for the time being. Beside her the stallion, Odon was his name, munched happily at the hay. The sound was like a lullaby, quickly causing her to fall into a deep sleep. Her sleep was not plagued by nightmares nor granted with dreams, it was merely peaceful. A welcome break from reality.
It was warm and she felt safe. Too warm. And too safe. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew this wasn't right. Knew that she had something to be afraid of. Something to worry about. Knew that she should somehow be afraid. Yet how could you be afraid when you were so warm? With blankets to snuggle into and a fire crackling nearby? It was impossible. She couldn't will her eyes to open, instead merely rolling over and snuggling deeper into the blankets. Suddenly it was too warm, her exposed face heating. Her lids quickly snapped open and she was confronted with the image of a smoldering fire a mere foot or so away. Odd that she'd be so close to the hearth. She must have fallen asleep upon her parlor's floor. No matter. Closing her eyes once more she rolled the opposite way, leaving the fire at her back.
Quickly, almost too quickly, the moment of fantasy was broken. She didn't recall falling asleep in the parlor. No, she recalled something a grave deal worse.
The army. The ride. Falling. Everything came flooding back. She was awake now. Snapping her lids open she quickly took in her surroundings. They were unfamiliar. Unsafe. Sitting up quickly, the blankets fell away from her body quickly. Just as quickly her vision became blurry and her head began to swim. "Ow" she muttered aloud, her hand involuntarily moving to rest across her forehead. The fall must have been worse then she had anticipated. She shut her eyes once more, trying to quiet her spinning head. Her other senses became heightened. The heat of the fire. The throbbing of her sore muscles. And the presence of another set of lungs breathing the same air that she did.
Awolnation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 pm

ooc; Don't stress out over it, I understand. Glad to see you back^^

ʲᵃᶜᵏˢᵒᶰ ˡᵉᵉ ᵖᶤᵉʳˢᵒᶰ

The night seemed to drag on and on just as the rain seemed to be coming down harder and harder. Neither of them showed any signs of changing. It was nights like this that he wished he received news from the villages and kingdoms, warning him about oncoming severe weather or the daily events. Jack had been utterly unprepared for the large storm, constantly having to receive towels from the storage to shove them into every crack, sliver or hole exposed to the outside just so that his home didn't flood. He was, however, grateful that his barn was built many times better than him home and that it was rather new, so the horses and other barn animals would be safe as they awaited the storm to pass. The man sighed to himself as his thoughts went straight to the white stallion that had filled one of his few remaining stalls. As hard as he tried to keep him mind off of the maiden laying passed out on the floor, all of his thoughts seemed to return to her.
She was a unique thing, indeed, with her cropped red locks and small fragile figure. It wasn't everyday that a woman like this would appear on your doorstep, though he didn't think it was intentional. Jack was curious to find out how the maiden had came across his land, figuring she didn't know that it was there, and why she hadn't just taken shelter out of the rain else where? Like in one of the villages along the road? It had crossed his min, though, that few villagers would look upon a woman with as bright of red hair as she has and not consider her suspicious, or think of her as something not human. There were myths and fairy tales about those who look human but were really anything but that. Of course, Jack did not believe in those stories, nor did he let Lillian get sucked into that crowd full of fear. He did not want to discriminate or label a person whom he knew nothing of.
Looking down at the woman, he soon realized that there was a bump on her head that hadn't been there when he'd found her in the rain. Maybe she'd fallen off the stallion and hit her head? Or was that one of the effects from a cause that made her want to leave where ever she had come from? Jack shook his head in slight frustration; all these questions were building up in his mind but he had nothing more than a body on his floor to figure out the answers. Now feeling restless and a bit of unease, he raised himself from the old blue floral couch and made his way towards the kitchen on light feet, not wanting to startle the woman into an unpleasant consciousness only because he was being careless with his movements and sounds.
Jack squinted his eyes as he searched for the gas lamp in his kitchen. Feeling around the walls and cabinets, he finally felt the coldness from the metal lamp that hung on his wall. Dropping his hand to the small woven basket on the counter below, he grasped one of the packs of matches and struck a lone match before lighting the lamp up. While making his was towards the cabinets, he shook his match before throwing it in a waste bin behind him. He then opened the cabinet to the far left and grabbed a jar that contained various herbs and the jar of honey. This had been a tea recipe that his grandmother's mother had created, except without the honey, but Jack thought that it tasted better with a little honey in it, anyways. Setting the few ingredients on the counter, he opened another cabinet on the bottom and took out a half burnt, half blue tea pot. He then filled up the pot with water in a bucket that he'd gotten earlier that day and already boiled from the basin near his house, then added some of the jar's contents to the water, turned the gas lamp down so it would go out, and made his way back towards the living room.
It didn't surprise Jack to find the maiden still lying on the floor, soundless and at peace. He only wondered how much that'd change once she woke up. Slowly and carefully, he leaned his body over the girl's and hung the tea pot on a hook that was attached to a metal bar that crossed over the top of the fire. If anything, the woman would be grateful for a cup of his great grandmother's tea, guessing that he'd probably be a bit in pain. Rising silently to his feet again, he crossed the few feet between the woman and the couch and continued waiting for her to wake up.

It felt like ages had passed by time the maiden began making motions and noises that made Jack believe she was finally waking up. He watched his sympathetic eyes as she seemed to moan in pain while fighting with the multiple layers of blankets that laid on top of her. He'd help her but was too afraid that he'd startle or scare the woman if she saw him standing over her. When she finally settled back down under the blankets, she rolled over and seemed to be at peace once more, but almost instantaneously her eyes flew open with panic and she sat up before he had a chance to warn her.
"I wouldn't do that, if I were you. You have a pretty big bump on your head and I am sure that sitting up wont make it feel any better." As he spoke, he made sure to keep his voice calm and rather quiet so that he didn't cause the girl anymore pain or freak her out too much. Standing up, he crossed the floor between him and the fire. He grabbed the very worn out and old oven mitt that was rather worn out and old before easing the tea pot off of the hook and taking it over to where to large mugs sat on one of the few wooden side tables in his home. "Ah, you woke up at the right time; it looks like the tea is ready. I'll put a little honey on it to make it sweeter for you, since it's a little bitter. I promise, though, that it'll make you head feel a little better." He spoke calmly and friendly as he poured the tea into the mugs, adding a bit of honey to each cut. Turning around to face the woman who still sat near the fire --probably in shock-- and held out one of the mugs to her, waiting for her to either take it or reject it.

Last bumped by ~*Reeses*~ on Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 pm.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me