JMD 1x1 with Tomato Girl

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

JMD 1x1 with Tomato Girl

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:19 am

So, we have Junebug and Chocolat here, and I think Chocolat has a crush! Why don't they get to know each other now. -pushes Chocolat-

^^Junebug

^Here's Chocolat, and he's wearing this thing too.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JMD 1x1 with Tomato Girl

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:29 am

Junebug was happily laid back in his favorite, lime-green bean bag chair. He had headphones on, listening to his favorite band. It was a boy band, of course, One Direction to be specific. His head swayed back and forth to the drum beat of one of his favorite songs, Everything About You. His eyes were closed as he pondered what people had against homosexuality, why people denied him the rights to him marrying who he wanted to, when it didn't effect this person at all. His house was cozy, mostly dark wood and stainless steel, very sleek, very functional, and very cluttered.

it's been a while.
last i was on here was circa 2013.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 am

Chocolat sighed as he stretched out on his bunk bed. Why didn't people understand about him? Okay, so he was mute. Okay, so his markings encouraged people to think he was homosexual, which, okay, fine, he was. But why did they all have to be so weird about it??? He shook his head lightly as he opened his laptop.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:37 am

Junebug relaxed some more, slinking farther into his plush bean bag chair. Still listening to his music, he opened his bright, blue eyes, and pulled his ear phones out while in the middle of "Gotta Be You". He kept humming the slower song, while he got up, and danced himself over to his computer, opening the internet almost instantly.

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 am

Chocolat pulled the notebook out of his tail pouch and the pen out of its holder on his front leg. He started to absentmindedly doodle a few tails and wings on a blank page, and opened a Justin Bieber song - 'Boyfriend' to be exact. He bobbed his head and swapped to JMDChat.com and went to the IM page.
Hullo world, who's there?
(nonexistant, just that it's like Facebook, okay?)
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:47 am

Jumping back up and sliding back over to his glass coffee table, Junebug grabbed his headphones, and returned to his computer, plugging them in and slipping them on. He opened a window, and began playing more One Direction, then another window to JMDChat.com, seeing an IM from some JMD name Chocolat. He read it, then slipped his toes onto the keyboard, typing the keys like a stone skipping over water. Her replied: Junebug is here. XD
(Works for me)

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:54 am

Chocolat watched as a new message popped up, by someone called Junebug. He replied:
What R U doing? I M bored -_-
He then shuffled through his papers, looking for his art folder.
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 am

Just listening to music. Nothing much. Junebug replied.
Right now, he was thankful there was a computer screen between him and this person. If there wasn't, he would've been in an argument by now. And he would be flooded with the thoughts of whomever Chocolat was, one of the many downsides of being him. Junebug got up once again, went to the fridge to grab an ice-cold glass of water, and back onto his stool. He was just about the only bright-colored thing in his apartment.

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Cool. Me too. Also doodling. What do U like?
Chocolat found his art folder and opened to a half-finished drawing of a lake. That was about the only thing he ever had inspiration to draw...
stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tomatotomato » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Band-wise, One Direction. They're perfect. he replied, a little bit embarrassed. He realized that Chocolat would probably think that he was a girl, so he quickly typed: I'm a boy though. Nothing female about me. His attempts at humor never really worked out, they usually just ended up being a bit irritating if anything.

it's been a while.
i'm doing better now.
tomatotomato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me