Our Many Faces

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Our Many Faces

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:26 pm

Since I have a bit of an addiction when it comes to making characters, I decided to keep them all in one place.

Though the pictures are not mine, the characters are. If I see anyone using them, they will immediately be reported for theft.

Code: Select all
[center][size=120] | | *insert character name here* | |[/size][/center]

[b]{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ[/b]

[list][size=85][color=#808080]๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ  ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe  ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ αɢe ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ ɢeɴder ::[/color]   
[color=#808080]๑ sexualιтy ::[/color] 
[color=#808080]๑ вιrтн dαтe ::[/color]  [/size][/list]

[b] { { ιɴ тнe мιrror[/b]

[list][size=85][color=#808080]๑ нeιɢнт ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ weιɢнт ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ вody мodιғιcαтιoɴs ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ eye coloυr ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ вody тype  ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ ::[/color]
[/size][/list]

[b] { { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ [/b]

[list][size=85][color=#808080]๑ memoir  ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ perѕoɴαlιтy ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ lιĸeѕ :: [/color]
[list]
[/list]
[color=#808080]๑ dιѕlιĸeѕ :: [/color]
[list][/list]
[color=#808080]๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ ғlαwѕ ::[/color] 
[color=#808080]๑ ғeαrѕ ::[/color]
[/size][/list]

[b]{ { relαтιoɴѕ[/b]

[list][size=85][color=#808080]๑ cяusн ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ lovєя ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ ĸιɴ ::[/color] [/size][/list]

[b]{ { oтнeя [/b]

[list][size=85][color=#808080]๑  peтs ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ pнoɴe ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ cαя ::[/color]
[color=#808080]๑ lιvιɴɢ quαятeяs ::[/color][/size][/list]
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Navigation

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Page 1:
    Gryffin Elena Thompson
    Cadence Marie Johnson
    Eglantine Juliet Vaughn
    Marie Louise Armisted
    Phoenix Alexandra Walen
    Griselda Louise Warner
    Charlotte Lorraine Morel
    Maeghan Rose Darcy

Page 2:
    Lacy Sofia Rika
    Kolbie Grace Martin
    Kestrel Paige Valentine
    Avery Gabrielle Barlow
    Aimee Elizabeth Landen

Page 3:
    Astor Carl Baldwin
    Ammon Joseph Walters
    Berlioz Claude Armisted
    Toulouse Eloy Armisted
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:06 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gryffin Elena Thompson

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:35 pm

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Gryffin Elena Thompson
    ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Gryffin
    ๑ αɢe :: 19
    ๑ ɢeɴder :: female
    ๑ sexualιтy :: lesbian
    ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: April 19th

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 8"
    ๑ weιɢнт :: 150 lbs
    ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: Medusa piercing, snake bit piercings, several ear piercings, gauges, bat tattoos on each foot, a griffin tattoo on her wrist, an angel/ devil wing tattoo on her shoulderblades, and hummingbird tattoo behind her ear.
    ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: Dusky brown, reaching to mid back, with a slightly dreaded look to it.
    ๑ eye coloυr :: Blue, with green spikes
    ๑ вody тype :: Feminine and curvy, but strong boned.
    ๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ :: Gryffin is by no means a pretty girl. Strong boned and different, she will never be considered "beautiful" by the general population. Her dusky brown hair reaches to her lower back, and has a slightly dreadlocked appearance, especially when put up. Her hair just falls in slightly kinky waves, and never goes back smoothly. Her blue- green eyes, though pretty, often carry a hardness that only the experienced can hold. Though curvy, wide hipped, and shapely, it is obvious that Gryffin is not by any mean mainstream by her various tattoos, piercings, and gauges.

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ memoir :: Gryffin grew up in an upper class neighborhood, experiencing a hard life from the start. When she was younger, her little sister died from leukemia, and her older brother committed suicide not long after. Being the only child left, Gryffin sank into her own version of depression, while her mother took up drinking and her father worked long hours to avoid coming home. Because of her mother's drunkeness, she learned to control the family finances, and worked in a drug and party budget, finding her own way to drown her sorrows. Eventually, her father figured out what she was doing, and kicked her out, cutting her off from all funds. From there, she lived on the streets, finding ways to get her drugs, before she ended up in rehab where she finally cleaned herself up.
    ๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Still recovering from her traumatic past and bad life choices, Gryffin is flighty and slightly unstable. Though she is incredibly sure of herself and all but oozes self confidence, she is not so sure of other people, or her life situation. Unpredictable at best, Gryffin can be sitting quietly one moment, then jumping up and down, screaming and making mischief the next. She is sporatic and fun, never wanting to have a dull moment. She is a thrill seeker, as is evident by her many tattoos and piercings. She doesn't think twice to run across a roaring street, or jump in front of a car and move at the last second. She feels that you should live in the moment, as you really only live once. She can be incredibly loyal, but it takes quite a bit to get her to love you so much that she will stick around for you. She loves and loves deeply, so she feels that is not to be abused.
    ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) :: She has an inherent, disguised love of childhood movies and TV shows.
    ๑ lιĸeѕ ::
      Freedom
      Choices
      Tattoos/ piercings
      Adrenaline
      Individuality
      Food of all kinds
      Open space
      Room to breathe
    ๑ dιѕlιĸeѕ ::
      Walls
      Cages
      Being confined
      People making choices for her
      Men
    ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ :: Individuality, stubbornness, depth of love
    ๑ ғlαwѕ :: Depth of love, unwillingness to open up
    ๑ ғeαrѕ :: Being caged or trapped

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

๑ cяusн ::
    ๑ lovєя ::
    ๑ ĸιɴ ::

{ { oтнeя

๑ peтs ::
      Bella :: female hedgehog, enjoys playing dress up and eating apples from Gryffin's hand
      Bianca :: baby female sugar glider. Enjoys sleeping in Gryffin's hair, and is scared of the hedgehog.
    ๑ pнoɴe :: x
    ๑ cαя :: x
    ๑ lιvιɴɢ quαятeяs :: x
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:40 am, edited 10 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cadence Marie Johnson

Postby Typical Aquarius » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:33 am

T h i s i s m y r e a l i t y.

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Cadence Marie Johnson
    ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Cady
    ๑ αɢe :: 21
    ๑ sexualιтy :: demisexual, with a tendency towards women
    ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: October 18th

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 6"
    ๑ weιɢнт :: 135 lbs
    ๑ вody мodιғιcαтιoɴs :: Normal lobe piercings; helix, daith, conch piercings on her left ear; rook and tragus piercing on her right ear; tongue piercing; belly button piercing; a quote tattoo on her hip; a dreamcatcher tattoo behind her ear; butterfly tattoos on her back
    ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: Big brown eyes, lips that are always curved into a smile.
    ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: Reaches to her mid back; dark brown in the winter, when she is not in the sun a ton, light brown with natural streaks in the summer
    ๑ eye coloυr :: Clear, dark brown
    ๑ вody тype :: Slim and curvy, muscular
    ๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ :: Cady could be considered a natural beauty in many aspects of the word. Her body is very feminine, and she is neither too short or too tall. Her weight is just right, and lithe, lean muscles outline her body, accenting her more feminine aspects, such as her generous breasts, round hips, and well shaped behind. Her face is well shaped too, being round but long, not at all pointy, the slim oval of her face accents her full lips and almost sleepy looking eyes. Her arms and legs seem a bit long, but they fit well with the rest of her body. Her fingers are long and slim, very delicate if you want to see them that way.

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ memoir :: Cady has lived a very diverse life. She was adopted as a baby, and grew up in a small town with her parents, and had a very happy childhood. The family of three was very close, and did almost everything together. There were never secrets or arguments between the three of them, and they all loved to spend time together. But, that ended when Cady was 16. Her parents died in a freak accident- they went bungee jumping off of a bridge, and their cables snapped, plunging them into the cold and rocky river below. Their death affected Cady deeply, but instead of collapsing in on herself and becoming merely a shell, the girl put all of grief into something more productive. Once Cady turned 17, her guardian granted her permission to travel the world. She has lived in several different countries, including Costa Rica, Brazil, South Africa, Morocco, Germany, Egypt, India, Malaysia, and Australia. She spent about 6 months in each country, with the exception of Morocco and Germany. She lived with a different family in each country, most of them people that worked for the same company as her guardian and that knew her guardian as well. She explored on her own most of the time in those different countries, coming back to the families' houses only to check in and sleep. She made many different friends and gained experience that you can gain only by immersing yourself in the culture. She flourished under the experience, but has now come back to the States to pursue a Communications degree.
    ๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Cady is a very sweet girl. Easy to get along with and always in a good mood, the pretty brunette is very easy to love. She gives the love back, and will always be loyal to those that have gained her affection. Sweetness exudes from her very pores, it seems, but she can turn that 'sweet' into flirty and coy in an instant. She is in love with the idea of being in love, and has no issue putting herself out there in hopes that true love will find her. There are a few quirks she has that will never go away, and she hopes that one day, someone can love her for those instead of hating her for those. She is a very well educated girl, though in a youthful and humble way, not in a dusty books and old people way. She also has a great deal of life experience, and can fit herself into an situation with ease. She almost never feels awkward or out of place, and all her actions in social settings are very deliberate and fraught with meaning. Though not loud or obnoxious, people always seem to notice Cady when she walks into a room, and she attracts people to her wherever she goes. There are certain things that get on her nerves, but her temper does not often show itself. She is very adventurous, and enjoys adrenaline. If you challenge her to something, she will do it, and do it ten times better than you. She will try anything once, and sometimes twice, before passing a judgement on it. She has a great love of the outdoors, and hates to be inside, even when it is freezing outside.
    ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) :: She has lived in 10 different countries, including the United States. Because of this, she understands and speaks Spanish, Portugese, Zulu and a small mix of other indigenous languages for South Africa, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, and Malay.
      Traveling
      Outdoor adventures
      Being on her own
      Discovering new things
      Mixing different languages in with her English
      Different cultures
      Indian spices
      Moroccan spices
      German chocolate
      Indigenous religions
      The outback
      Rain forests
      Large bodies of water
      Rain
      Waterfalls
      Oceans
      The stars
      Love
      Hugs, kissess
      Silk, textures like it
      Getting her hands dirty
      Working hard
      Being active
      Organic, home grown anything
      Giraffes
      Kangaroos
      Being ignorant of a specific thing
      Being confined
      Not having anything to keep her mind active
      Laziness
      Unproductivity
      Deserts
      Palm trees
      Monkeys
      High tide
      Lobster
      Processed foods
      Walnuts
    ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ :: adventurousness, acceptance of differences, ability to pick up languages
    ๑ ғlαwѕ :: her inability to ignore a challenge, her trust in all people
    ๑ ғeαrѕ :: not living a full life, never finding love

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

๑ ĸιɴ :: her once-guardian, who she calls Aunt Kimmy; all the families that she lived with in different countries

{ { oтнeя

Etched in Gold :: barn name Mau, Egyptian Arabian mare, 8 years old, directly from Egypt as a gift. Spoiled but sweet, rhythmic and a joy to ride, loves to please, is almost cat like in her attitude.
      Changing Priorities :: barn name Pitch, Knabstrupper gelding, 14 years old, tends to ignore most people, doesn't really like to do much but walk, will tests your patience and likes to to see what he can get away with
      Say You'll Be Mine :: barn name Sassy, Colorado Ranger horse, 7 years old, once Cady's mother's horse. She has not been touched in a couple of years, and has very little saddle training. She is rather crazy, but quick to learn and fun to teach.
      Take Your Pick:: barn name Benjy, Quarab gelding, 12 years old, Cady's father's. He is about as bombproof as you can get, not much scares him. He knows and remembers all his aids and does everything right the first time. He has a recurring hoof problem.
    ๑ lιvιɴɢ quαятeяs ::Cady lives in her childhood home, as it has mostly been paid off. Her guardian let her keep it, and has been paying the mortgage while she was gone, using the money her parents left.
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eglantine Juliet Vaughn

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:15 am

face claim: Victoria van Violence

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Eglantine Juliet Vaughn
    ๑ αɢe :: 23
    ๑ sexualιтy :: lesbian
    ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: January 12th

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 7"
    ๑ weιɢнт :: 132 lbs
    ๑ вody мodιғιcαтιoɴs :: tattoos on right side of body; nose, medusa, labret piercings; gauged ears
    ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: green, reaches past middle of her back
    ๑ eye coloυr :: green
    ๑ вody тype :: athletic, curvy

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Mentally unstable. Stoic. Hesitant. Creative. Opinionated. Engaged. Aware. Obscure. Outcast. Hurt.
    Though declared mentally unstable by a number of medical professionals, Eglantine is a brilliant mind. She is smart and creative, in both an artistic sense, and in coming up with new solutions. She is not always forthcoming with her ideas, but they are there, lurking in the corners of her mind, waiting to see the light of day. Though brilliant, Eglantine does not always wish to open her mind to others, as she has been hurt many times in the past. Instead of letting herself heal, she harbors that hurt deep inside, letting it influence her in every day life. She is hesitant to make connections with people, but that does not mean she is not aware of what is going on. She keeps up on current events and what is going on in the world around her, and given the right set of circumstances, she will speak up. She has an obscure sense of humor and unorthodox way of expressing herself, but she nonetheless does just that to the best of her ability.
    ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) :: She is a vegetarian.
      Art in all forms
      Photography
      Modeling
      Body modifications
      Finery
      Getting her way
      Retro anything- cars, clothes, accessories, tattoos, music, and so on
      Cappuccinos, lattes
      Green tea
      Literature of all kinds- books, magazines, journals, so on
      Staying indoors
      Mild sunshine
      Lack of muse
      Lack of creativity
      Cheap stuff
      Imitations
      Being ignored, or told she is wrong
      Chai tea
      Being uneducated
      Rain
    ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ :: clarity of mind, knowledge in many different areas
    ๑ ғlαwѕ :: not being able to connect, lack of mental stablity
    ๑ ғeαrѕ :: people discounting what she says because of her medical history,

{ { oтнeя

๑ peтs :: x x
    ๑ lιvιɴɢ quαятeяs :: x x
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Marie Louise Armisted

Postby Typical Aquarius » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 am

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Marie Louise Armisted
    ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Marie
    ๑ αɢe :: 22
    ๑ sexualιтy :: demisexual
    ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: March 28

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 4"
    ๑ weιɢнт :: 126 lbs
    ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: her bright, genuine smile
    ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: light blonde, reaches past her chest, and to about the middle of her back
    ๑ eye coloυr :: sapphire blue
    ๑ вody тype :: curvy, feminine, long- legged
    ๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ :: Marie is a very feminine girl. Her body is curvy, with an hour glass shape. She is well endowed with feminine traits, including a decent sized chest and butt. Her legs are long, and finely, but softly, toned with muscle. Her arms are the same way. Her hands are long fingered and fit her body perfectly, as do her size 7 feet. Her face matches the rest of her, in that it is soft and feminine- the shape is slightly rounded but elegant. Her facial features are stronger, but not in an ugly way. Her sapphire blue eyes are small, but the focal point of her face. Her lips are curved, and naturally a pretty blush pink color, and her teeth are white and straight. Her blonde hair frames her face, and reaches to the middle of her back. It is often left down, and does what it wants. Normally, it has a slight wave or curl to it.

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ мeмoir :: Marie grew up as part of a privileged family. She never knew hardship or hard work, and never went without. The reason for this is a woman by the name of Madame, who took in her mother, and eventually her three children. The story goes that when Marie's mother, Sarah, was young, 17 to be exact, she fell in love, and ran off with what she thought was the man of her dreams. She took little, only a small bag and a few hundred dollars. They spent the money and hopped from place to place, trying to avoid the cops who were searching for both of them. When she became pregnant, though, the man she was with abandoned her. Left her with no money, no food, and only the clothes on her back. She wandered around for a few weeks, making do with what little money and food she could get. Eventually she made her way back home to her parents, but hey did not want her either. Then, came Madame. She had been a family friend for years, and had always particularly doted on Sarah, the only daughter in the family. Madame took Sarah in, treated her and raised her as a daughter, caring for her and her children. Marie has grown with Madame as a sort of grandmother, and a caretaker. She nevers wants, and is often given things that she doesn't particularly need, but she is always thankful for.
    ๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Sweet. Marie is a very, very sweet girl. She loves to be happy and playful, and doesn't often speak a mean word. Even though she has grown up very privileged, she does not take anything for granted. She always says her pleases and thank yous, and uses her best manners, especially with older people. She has been brought up to be a lady, and that shows. She is proper, but not at all stuck up. She goes out of her way to help, most of the time, and thoroughly enjoys doing that kind of thing. She doesn't hesitate to tell people that they are beautiful, or that she likes their shoes, and she likes to keep it that way. She works very hard to be open and accepting, and to be kind to everyone.
    Sassy. "Ladies don't start fights, but they can finish them!" It is a saying that comes out of her mouth often, especially when speaking to her siblings. Marie isn't afraid to speak her opinion, or tell someone that they are doing something wrong. She doesn't start fights, but man, can she finish them. If you goad her enough, she will let her tongue fly. There is a fun side to this, though. With the right people, she will trade quips and tease all day long. She likes to tease and play, but will only do it when provoked. She never, ever, backs down from a challenge.
    Adventurous. All she really wants to see new places, and experience new things! It is not unlikely, or even uncommon, for Marie to try new things. Whether it be a new food, a different genre of books, or going to a new place, Marie is always game. She often gets herself in trouble, simply because she doesn't say no to anything, or anyone. She has been accused of being a thrill seeker and an adrenaline junkie many times, and when confronted with those titles, she merely smiles and shrugs her shoulders. She doesn't often find herself scared of new experiences, and she is always the first person to venture forth in a new situation. BEcause she is so adventurous, though, she almost never finds herself out of place, or not knowing how to handle a certain situation.
    Curious. There are so many ways that a person can be curious, and Marie is all of them. She is curious of new places, new things, new flavors, new smells, even new facts! She loves to read and explore, all to sate her never ending curiosity. She always keeps high marks in school, and is very well educated. She has read all kinds of books on all kinds of topics, and her curiosity doesn't stop there. She is the on that, during family vacations, drags everyone to museums, all for the sake of new knowledge.
    Romantic. She is romantic at heart. Somewhere deep down, Marie wants her fairy tale ending. She craves a certain kind of love, and not the kind that comes with a doting grandmother or a loving family. She wants hugs and kisses, and whispered I love yous. Story book romance is her dream, and she plans to find it. She is constantly on the look for a man, even if that man isn't the prettiest, or the smartest. She just wants someone who will love her for who she is.
    Childish. In a good and a bad way. The good being that she never really grew out of hte sense of wonder that children have about the world. Everything is new and exciting to her, and she is always eager to see and experience it. She also loves her Disney movies and princess stories. The not so good childish side of Marie, though, is a tantrum throwing brat. It doesn't happen often, and it's usually only when she is tired, but she throws her fits. Screaming, throwing things, stomping her foot, you name it. She can also be a bit of a tattle tale. If something isn't right, she goes to a person in authority, and makes sure that it gets taken care of.
    ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) :: She is a triplet, and the only girl. Her family is French, and she fluently speaks the language.
      Disney movies
      Singing
      Playing the piano
      Reading
      Learning new things
      Tea
      Muffins
      Star gazing
      Mythology stories
      Romance
      Spicy foods
      Anything fattening
      Running
      Bows
      High heels
      The color pink
      Rings
      Glitter
      Sparkles
      Ice crea,- but only vanilla!
      Tiramisu
      Sugar candy
      Unoriginality
      Routine
      Waking up early
      The "queen bees"
      Not having a father
      The assumptions people make about her
      Apples
      Chocolate bars, or anything coated in chocolate
    ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ :: kindness, curiosity, willingness to learn
    ๑ ғlαwѕ :: her lust for romance, childishness
    ๑ ғeαrѕ :: never finding her "soulmate", losing her family, being uneducated and unsuccessful

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

๑ ĸιɴ :: Toulouse and Berlioz, the other two triplets. Sarah, her mother. Madame Adelaide, her grandmother.

{ { oтнeя

Duchess:: pure white cat, 3 years old, loves to cuddle and sleep with Marie
      Thomas:: orange cat with white paws, a year old, enjoys tormenting Duchess and sleeping on Marie's pillows
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Phoenix Alexandra Waylen

Postby Typical Aquarius » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:42 pm

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Phoenix Alexandra Walen
    ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Phoebe
    ๑ sexualιтy :: demisexual
    ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: August 24th

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 4 "
    ๑ weιɢнт :: 135 lbs
    ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: curly red hair, kind eyes, burns scars on her hands and forearms
    ๑ вody мodιғιcαтιoɴs :: Anti- tragus, rook, horizontal lobe, and helix piercing on left ear; snug, tragus, and industrial on her right ear; keyhole tattoo on her neck; phoenix tattoo on her right hip; bird tattoos on her feet; quote tattoo on her left side: "If you're a bird, I'm a bird."
    ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: bright red, orangish- blonde in the summer- falls to just above her waist
    ๑ eye coloυr :: dark blue, with brown in the iris
    ๑ вody тype :: medium boned, healthy, curvy
    ๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ :: Phoenix is, all in all, an average looking girl. Standing at 5' 4" and weighing about 135 lbs, she is at a rather ideal weight. Her body is very curvy and feminine, but she is obviously very healthy. she is very happy with the way she looks, and it shows in the way she walks and moves. she has a certain grace to her gait- it is very smooth, and she walks with what could be considered a swagger. Despite being relatively short, Phoenix takes long strides when she walks, mostly due to her long legs. that is about the only part of that is "big", though. Her hands and feet are rather small, as are her facial features. Her eyes are small and slightly hooded. When she laughs, her eyes crinkled up at the corners, making them look even smaller. Her mouth is rather wide, but fits her face well. Her pink lips are almost always curved into a smie. Her curly red hair often falls into her face, getting caught in her long eyelashes or even on her lips. Though she is pretty and quite average, Phoenix does have physical flaws. Her hands and forearms are covered in mottled burn scars from an accident when she was younger. Her skin is mottled and ridged (like this), and slightly discolored.

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ memoir :: Phoenix grew up as one of two girls. Her and her sister were very close, and their parents simply doted on them. Her parents divorced when she was 12, but the family dynamic did not change at all. They still took family trips and had game nights, but the girls split their time between two houses. It was on a family trip that she acquired the burns on her forearms. The family had been camping and the family dog accidentally tripped Phoenix, causing her to fall directly onto the fire. Her hands and forearms were badly burned, whereas the rest of her was merely scorched. A few months of physical therapy helped her regain almost complete mobility of her arms and hands, and she finished high school and college with little to no thought as to the condition of her hands.
    ๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Phoenix is best described as happy. She is almost never seen without a smile on her face, and can often be heard giggling or laughing. She thoroughly enjoys life, and tries to share her attitude with others. She is compassionate and supportive, just in general liking to talk to and help people. She is encouraging simply in what she says and how she acts, trying never to get people down. Though rather happy- go - lucky and seemingly flighty, Phoebe has an iron will. She gets what she wants, and always meets her goals, mostly through hard work and accepting help when it is needed. She is a personal that feels deeply and expressions her emotions with great passion, never seeming to hesitate to voice an opinion. As such an easy-going person, she finds it very hard to get and stay angry, but it does happen on occasion. Her reactions to things are mixed- in one situation, anger could cause her to yell, and in another, her anger might merely simmer, but she can never keeps the grudge long. She hates to be sulky or angry, and tends to stay away from negative emotions and negative people. Though she is confident that she can do anything she sets her mind to, Phoebe is still unconfident in her appearance. She knows that she has a great body and some pretty nice legs, but she hates the way her hands and arms look and feel. She will go to great lengths to hide them, including long sleeves in summer and gloves all winter long. Because of her massive physical flaws, Phoebe feels that no one will truly ever desire her, or find her attractive, but will instead love her out of pity. She has hardened her heart to love from all but her closest friends and family.
    ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) :: Phoebe speaks American Sign Language. It helped her gain mobility in her hands after she had the skin grafts done.
    She is currently going to school, double majoring in Social Work and Linguistics, as well as working as an ASL translator for the local police department.
      Sunshine
      Windy nights
      Being outdoors
      Hiking
      Baby animals
      Platypus
      Ferrets
      Laughter
      Old video games
      Childhood cartoons
      Quotes
      Reading- mostly romance and mystery novels
      Puzzles
      Peaches
      Green tea
      Black tea
      Suckers (lollipops)
      The colors red and orange
      Fashion
      Mixing different styles of clothing
      Harmony
      Positivity
      Rain
      Snow
      Ice
      Being stuck indoors
      Rodents with big teeth
      Insects that fly
      Coyotes
      Raccoons
      Silence
      Being idle
      Rooibos tea
      Broccoli
      Apples
      Snickers
      Discord
      Negativity
    ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ :: depth of emotion, compassion, strength of will
    ๑ ғlαwѕ :: failure to see the bad in people, determination
    ๑ ғeαrѕ :: loneliness, being stuck in a place she doesn't love, losing her family

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

๑ lovєя :: [url][/url]
    ๑ ĸιɴ :: Angel, her older sister; Andrew and Jo, her parents.

{ { oтнeя

Virgo:: 1 year old Flemish Giant rabbit, male. Cuddles with the cat, hates people other than Phoebe. Particularly enjoys apple slices and dried kiwi.
      Melli:: 2 year old she-cat, enjoys naps in the sun, walks with Phoebe. Hates dogs, and crickets.
    ๑ lιvιɴɢ quαятeяs :: x x
Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:29 am, edited 8 times in total.
Typical Aquarius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Griselda Louise Warner

Postby Typical Aquarius » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 pm

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Griselda Louise Warner
    ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Grizzie
    ๑ sexualιтy :: bisexual
    ๑ вιrтн dαтe ::

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 8"
    ๑ weιɢнт :: 156 lbs
    ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: long, graceful neck; deep, naturally red lips
    ๑ вody мodιғιcαтιoɴs :: wrist tattoos; back tattos
    ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: sun bleached brown, reaches to mid back
    ๑ eye coloυr :: light blue
    ๑ вody тype :: feminine, curvy, hourglass

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Eclectic. Respectful. Home-grown. Healthy. Musical. Educated.
    ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) ::
        ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ ::
        ๑ ғlαwѕ ::
        ๑ ғeαrѕ ::

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

{ { oтнeя

๑ pнoɴe ::
        ๑ cαя ::
        ๑ lιvιɴɢ quαятeяs ::
      Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
      Typical Aquarius

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Charlotte Lorraine Morel

Postby Typical Aquarius » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:15 pm

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Charlotte Lorraine Morel
        ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Charlie
        ๑ αɢe :: 19
        ๑ sexualιтy :: bisexual, with a strong tendency towards men
        ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: January 3

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5' 3"
        ๑ weιɢнт :: 130 lbs
        ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: large eyes, colored hair
        ๑ вody мodιғιcαтιoɴs :: tongue, nose, belly button piercing; rook, tragus, conch, helix piercing on left ear + industrial, daith, anti-tragus piercing on right ear; eiffel tower tattoo on her back, feather tattoo on her right clavicle, monarch tattoos on her left side
        ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: naturally wavy, reaches just past her shoulder blades; colored black on one side, blonde on the other
        ๑ eye coloυr :: dark blue- green
        ๑ вody тype :: short, petite, curvy
        ๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ :: Charlie is a small girl, naturally standing at 5 feet, 3 inches. Her body is petite, but at the same time still soft and feminine. Though she weighs more than the average girl, she does not consider herself fat. She has an hourglass figure, with wide shoulders and a decent bust, a smaller waist, and wide hips. Her legs are not long by any means, but they are toned and muscular. She has small hands and feet, which match her body quite well. Though her body is good, what you are most drawn to is her face. It is heart shaped, very round and defined. She has low cheekbones and a wide, downturned nose, but her eyes and lips are big and beautiful. Her eyes are a dark blue- green, which is accentuated not only by the red of her lips but also by the drastic colors of her hair. Her hair is naturally kinky- looking and reaches just past her shoulders blades, and it is dyed black on one side, blonde on the other.

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ memoir :: Charlie was born and raised in the city of Paris, France, along with her two brothers and sister. Before she could begin her first year of highschool, her father was given a promotion and the family was moved to the USA. About a year after the family moved, her mother finally had had enough of the US and moved back to France, taking her younger brother and sister. Because her dad was never home and her brother was away for school, her dad is helping her rent an apartment.
        ๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Crazy and sporadic, Charlie is always fun to be around. She loves to have a good time, and is often seen with a smile on her face or her head thrown back in a laugh. She views the worth with a sense of optimism, thoughshe doesn't let it taint reality. The girl has few illusions as to what life really can be like, and is prepared to to make the best of what she's got. She loves deeply and freely, willing to offer her love adn friendship to whoever will accept it. She is outspoken and stands up for what she believes in, and can't stand to see others being bullied or put down. She wears her emotions completely on her sleeve- you always know what is going on with her. Though she is fun and happy most of the time, Charlie has an extraordinary temper. It takes a lot to get her angry, but when she does, all hell breaks loose; she is known to thrown things, scream, yell, and break things. Same goes for when she is upset. Though it is hard to kill her happiness, it can be done, and when she is upset, she is really upset; she cries and screams and generally makes others miserable.
        ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) ::
          Sunshine
          Spring
          Lillies of the valley
          Roses
          Being outdoors
          Animals, particularly cats
          Activity
          Being kept busy
          Makeup
          Heels
          Glitz and glitter
          Choices
          Big cities
          Pastries
          Fatty foods
          Baking
          Trying new things
          Rain
          Snow
          Being stuck indoors
          Birds
          Being idle
          Small towns
          Vegetables
          Carnations
          Tulips
          Ordinary anything
          Routine
        ๑ ѕтreɴɢтнѕ :: depth of emotion, ability to see the good side of things
        ๑ ғlαwѕ :: depth of emotion, her temper, the fact that she gives her love away
        ๑ ғeαrѕ :: losing the people she loves, the dark, spiders, thunder

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

Her mother and father, George and Edith; her brothers and sister, Maxwell, Carlton, and Amelia

{ { oтнeя

Apple :: 2 year old Siamese molly. Spends most of her time sleeping in the sun, trying to catch the fish, or getting in Charlie's way.
          Goldfish
      Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
      Typical Aquarius

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me

Maeghan Rose Darcy

Postby Typical Aquarius » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:04 pm

{ { вαѕιc ιɴғorмαтιoɴ

๑ ғυll deѕιɢɴαтιoɴ :: Maeghan Rose Darcy
        ๑ coммoɴ ɴαмe :: Mae or Maeghan
        ๑ αɢe :: 18
        ๑ sexualιтy :: pansexual
        ๑ вιrтн dαтe :: September 15

{ { ιɴ тнe мιrror

๑ нeιɢнт :: 5 feet, 6 inches
        ๑ weιɢнт :: 140 lbs
        ๑ dιѕтιɴcтιve ғeαтυreѕ :: long red, curly hair
        ๑ нαιr coloυr / leɴɢтн :: vibrant red hair, reaching to the middle of her back
        ๑ eye coloυr :: grey- blue
        ๑ вody тype :: slim, of medium height and build
        ๑ ғull pнyѕιcαl descrιpтιoɴ :: Maeghan Rose is a slim girl of medium height and medium build. She has lithe, subtle muscles that outline her arms, and especially her long legs. She has a very curvy, feminine figure. To put it bluntly, she's got great curves, great boobs, and a great ass. She is very classically beautiful, with a sweet but elegant face. Her beautiful red hair reaches to the middle of her back, and naturally falls in graceful curls. Her pale skin is always clear, and all but shines most of the time, whether with natural beauty or makeup, no one dares to ask. Her blue grey eyes and pink lips are always perfectly accented, as are her long hands and fingers, with some kind of cosmetics. She is almost always seen in a short skirt or dress, but if she is not in that, she is in something equally flattering. Though she is not short, she is never seen in anything less than 3 inch heels, unless she is around the house... er, mansion.

{ { вeɴeαтн тнe ѕĸιɴ

๑ memoir :: Maeghan was born into a very privileged family. Being the only child her entire life, she was always daddy's little girl and mommy's little princess. Growing up, she got everything she might ever want or need, and never had to ask for anything, as she usually already had it. The never changed, and as she grew older, she gots cars, phones, penthouses, trips around the world, and so on. She was accepted into a few major universities and attends one currently, with a major in business. She is a smart individual, despite her spoiled demeanor.
        ๑ perѕoɴαlιтy :: Maeghan Rose is the typical spoiled rich girl. Her daddy is very influential, and therefore she things that she is entitled to anything she might ask for. That attitude transfers to people, too. She hates being told no, and throws fits when people don't bow to her wishes. She often acts as if she is better than everyone else, and doesn't deign to talk to people "below" her. Generally, she gets along with women better, and will talk to them and be their friend before talking to men. She is a flirt, to the extent that she will come on to anything with two legs and two thumbs. She is very confindent in herself, and that shows in the way she walks, talks, breathes. She likes to be in charge, and feels disconcerted and angry when not.
        ๑ rαɴdoм ғαcт(ѕ) :: She is deathly afraid of heights, and despite many attempts to get rid of that fear, she has never been able to.
          Expensive anything
          Animals of all kinds
          Gossip
          Causing trouble
          The latest technology
          Parties
          Being the center of attention
          Sex, and anything that might lead to it
          Foreign vacations
          French food, culture, and language
          Exercise and fitness
          Showjumping and dressage
          Quiet
          Being alone
          Bugs
          The dark
          Heights
          Not being told something
          People acting as if she is stupid
          Gender roles
          Stereotypes
          Hypocrisy

{ { relαтιoɴѕ

๑ ĸιɴ :: Just her mother and father, Mr. and Mrs. Darcy
          Beauty's Secret:: 8 year old Arabian mare, show and cross country jumper, hotheaded and "go-ey", loves to jump
          Behind Closed Doors:: 13 year old Dutch Warmblood gelding, dressage horse, collected and sweet
          Destiny's Eclipse:: 10 year old Appaloosa mare, pleasure horse, sweet and willing to please
          Call To Battle:: 5 year old Arabian stallion, used for breeding, hotheaded and vicious, responds only to Maeghan
          Ruby and Max:: Whippets, companions to Maeghan since 8 weeks, trained using French words, often run with Maeghan as she works out
      Last edited by Typical Aquarius on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
      Typical Aquarius

My pets
      My items
      My wishlist
      My gallery
      My scenes
      My dressups
      Trade with me