Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby Beewings » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:31 pm

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|

I blinked once and then looked over at Livius, "Good morning Livius."I said sleeply, "I slept great." I stretched once more before standing up and gave myself a good shake and looked around and enjoyed the calm surroundings. I let the sun soak into my fur and I sighed happily. I noticed a butterfly flutter around and land on a flower. I chased after it immediately, cantering around but keeping Livius and Dolce in my sight, and gained speed after it and even bucked happily as I ran. It felt good to stretch my legs after laying down for so long.

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|

I listened as Livius greeted Zephyr and I felt a gentle nibble at my mane and I opened one eye and smiled at Livius. I raised my head and touched my muzzle to his, "Good morning Livius." I said as Zephyr took off after a butterfly. I sighed and watched him chase it around, I wanted to call him over and tell him not to run off, but he shouldn't run too far off, I thought. I smiled and remembered when he was nervous to leave my side and now he ran off without warning. I pushed the thought away and looked back at Livius.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 am

|*/\*|Famous|*/\*|

Famous watched the little family play. She was almost jealous of them. They had what she had as a foal and wants now. A quick pain came across her stomach interrupting her thoughts. She flinched and whimpered as it happened again. It was time to have this foal whether she was ready or not. Famous walked away from the group and once she was in the shelter of the trees laid down. ((gives birth)). She looks back at the foal now laying beside her and smiles as she begins to clean him off. Maybe just maybe she can still get that little family like Dolce, Zephyr, and Livius have.
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 am

Iagan

The foal opened his mouth and fresh air cascaded into his young lungs. His eyelids parted and his green eyes were overwhelmed by blurs and colors new to the being. Shortly, the world began making sense. A dull light, a giant bunch of green overhead, softer green below. He felt a tongue rasping at his body. He began making little movements, but his body was not quite ready...

Aislinn

She padded around her enclosure. At times the lone equid would stop to graze, but then she would look up and gaze out into the wild, wondering what life out there was like. Were there others? Was her family out there? Did anyone know she was here?
She let out a whinny and began running around the enclosure, at times kicking and jumping. What would it feel like to do that in the wild; to run with others....

((I think I'm going to make her younger with the story that she was taken away from her parents just before she was technically old enough to be parted))

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nellas » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 am

((@general; I'm working on my post... I'm sorry it's taking such a long time! I'll have it up as soon as I can manage.

Anyone free to interact with Kae'ouit?

@Faint; Since it seems Edana isn't going to be in this role-play, how would you like to continue?))
Used to be Nellas Lissësúl
befriend me - Divided We Stand - a dear friend - my wmes
Nellas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:35 pm

:: Livius ::

His violet eyes kept track of the gangly silvery foal as he took off after a butterfly. He appeared to be enjoying himself immensely and Livius felt his heart catch with an odd joy that he hadn't felt in a long time. It was like watching Zephyr took him back to the carefree times of his own foal-hood. Sighing and meeting Dolce's rubescent eyes, the grullo stallion smiled gently. It was one of those smiles that a stranger would feel somewhat embarrassed to see, as if they were intruding on something private.
"And good morning to you, Dolce. Did you sleep as well as Zephyr did then? He seems to have an extra skip in his hooves this morning. I wouldn't be too surprised if he ended up head-over-hooves in his exuberance," Livius added with a deepening of his grin, his charming light manner coming through the lingering air of sleepiness.

:: Tisane ::

As Tisane neared the ridge, she lifted her nose into the air, trying to detect his scent. She found it laced within the natural smells of the mountainside: it was musky and masculine over-top the cool breath of dew and scraggly greenery. The dark-bay mare didn't know it, so it wasn't like she wasn't hearing him correctly and misidentifying him. As she took the final step, she found herself prepared to bolt; her skin was quivering, her coffee-hued tail lashing, her dark-amethyst eyes slitted to match her laid-back ears. She hated not knowing if she would come face-to-face. Steeling herself with a bowed neck, she stepped bravely up onto the ridge and paused as she saw him. She observed him with a voiceless, frozen pose. What interesting patterning... she thought, looking him over from hock to ears and from nose to tail-tip; I haven't seen a chestnut red like that in a long time...and those eyes. There was something wild about those eyes, how they were a brighter shade of brown than she had EVER seen - almost red. He looked healthy though...definitely better than her. Flipping her bad ear back, she glanced down at her muddied legs and sighed. So much for a good impression.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Laxius
With... this mare.
Mood: Curious, concerned. Who is this new mare? She looks very tired... and disheveled. Maybe she needs help in some way?
He is crushing on no-one

I see the mare, and stop, looking her up and down. Realising that she's taller than me, I subconsciously stretch my neck and body a little bit more. The mare seems uneasy, very uneasy. I look into her dark eyes and see that they seem duller than normal. I see her sagging posture and instantly realise she's exhausted. So much more than me, I couldn't be feeling better. I clear my throat, and mentally run through my inventory of conversation starters. But what do you say, to a mare who looks like she could just collapse and fall asleep, then and there?
"Hello, there. My name's Laxius. I'm new around these parts." I say, mentally grimacing.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beewings » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:24 pm

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|

I smiled at Livius, "I slept well, but not nearly as well as Zephyr did I think." I said as I watched him out of the corner of my eye. "He does seem to be more lively today," I said as Zephyr circled us in his chase after the butterfly. "I wouldn't be surprised either," I replied with a small laugh. Livius seemed to be in a very good mood this morning, but then again everyone was, and I leaned my head over to him and rested my head on him. It's amazing how perfect everything seems, I thought. But it took me a second to realize the absence of Zephyr's hoof beats, I looked up and after a moment I saw him trotting over. You're just over reaction, I told myself.

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|

I chased after the butterfly as it flew around and I ran around Dolce and Livius once before swerving away from them, caught up in my chase, and I chased it toward a bush. I thought I could clear it but as I leaped up my front legs got tangle up in the leaves and with a gasp of surprise I tumbled to the ground. I landed on my stomach and I shook my head and looked around, where was I? I got up quickly and turned in a circle looking around again, the butterfly forgotten, I listened for the sounds of Livius's or Dolce's voice but I couldn't hear them. I walked the way I had came and hoped I would spot them again but as I walked I never saw them. Then, thankfully, I spotted them and started trotting over to them. I heard something moving in a bush and stopped to look around, but nothing else happened so I continued on.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nixxiona » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:33 am

(hey! how should i begin? someone wanna interact with lotus or canad?)
nixxiona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 am

(( @ Ralonica: I love your little descriptor up with Laxius's name, it made me laugh; "with...this mare." XD ))

:: Livius ::

Livius kept a watchful set of violet eyes on the silvery foal as he vanished off into the tall grass. Mmf, better get him back or Dolce is going to get concerned. Don't want that on such a pretty day. Shaking a fly from his ear, the grullo stallion rose to his feet sleepily and indulged himself in a full-body shiver to loosen the random pieces of dried grass clinging to his coat. As he turned in the direction of Zephyr's departure, he could see the foal making his way back towards them now. His hooves moved into a lazy walk to meet the foal near the edge of the waving stalks.
"Zephyr, if you could stay near us, that would be best. We don't want you to become a coyote's chew toy, now do we?" His voice was firm and yet gentle with a hint of humor, just to make the command less overwhelming for the foal. He looked out onto the grassland stretching beyond, his ears forwards to listen for foreign sounds. It was a little quiet, but not enough to bring him to complete attention. It did eat at him a bit though, in that sixth sense that prey animals have, and he wished that Zephyr would reach him more quickly.

:: Tisane ::

As the stranger stallion spoke, Tisane lifted up her head to meet his eyes once more, albeit quite tiredly now. Laxius, eh? Interesting name to match an interesting stallion. I'm taller than he is...huh... Her mind wandered with free rein in her exhaustion. To her (later) chagrin, the filter on her mind seemed to have become riddled with holes.
"Yeah, I'm new too. My name is Tisane. Do you know where there's any place to eat or sleep or something around here?"
Normally, she wasn't so brusque, but...she was going to crumple shortly if she didn't lie down.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 am

Laxius
With... this mare.
Mood: Curious, concerned. Who is this new mare? She looks very tired... and disheveled. Maybe she needs help in some way?
He is crushing on no-one

I look the mare up and down again. "I don't know this territory very well, but there seem to be a lot of caves around here." I say, immediately wishing that I hadn't brought up the topic. Caves. Those deep dark holes which could hold... anything. I see them as a pure threat. However, this desperate mare may go to desperate measures... And not everyone sees the dangers as I do. I look at the mare expectantly, hoping that she would turn down the suggestion.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒