Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite Only)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Wild Mountain Equids: A Calm Before the Storm (Invite On

Postby LadyCrowsong » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:38 am

Form!

Username: Lemur-Flight
Equid Name: Aislinn
Picture/Link: Image
Personality: I imagine calm and quiet and sweet, but she has a wild curiosity. She daydreams of the lands outside her area, but she doesn't dare venture out into them; she is too scared.
Rank+Herd: She's at the rural petting zoo
Other: I only decided on rural because that's the only way she has any chance of interaction with other equids.

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 am

(( Ah, good to see you, Beewings! :) ))
:: Livius ::

It was the fluttering breath of a sigh rippling past his ear that brought Livius up from the depths of his restful sleep. The grullo stallion felt his consciousness rising up from the relaxing darkness, like a leviathan from the deep, and then morning sunlight was registered through his fluttering eyelids. Taking in a deep breath, he sighed it out, raising his head to look about himself. Dolce and Zephyr still slept nearby, the mare's flank touching his in a most touching manner. Livius laid back his ears and smiled softly. The two Equids were becoming so precious to him. The land was fairly quiet still, with the far-off bird calls rising into the air from their hidden perches in the tall grasses and the dewdrops scattering the growing light like liquid prisms. It had the potential to be a most beautiful day. His violet eyes flickered back to his companions. He didn't want to wake them just yet...

:: Tisane ::

The dark-bay mare raised her head up again as another reply, not an echo of her own voice, reached her long ears. Blowing a sigh, she frowned in frustration.
"Must we really play marco polo...?" she muttered as she made her heavy hooves take a few more steps up the rocky hillside. The morning sunlight was a blessing, but it wasn't warm yet here at this altitude and the air was thick with moisture. All she wanted to do was sleep...but the possibility of a companion was too precious to waste. Taking another breath, she put some force behind her whinny, wanting to fully broadcast to whoever made the softer whicker that she was female. Maybe that would make them stop playing this game. A bird fluttered up from a nearby bush in surprise and she couldn't help but smile.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:43 am

Laxius
Alone
Mood: Calm, quiet and thoughtful. Also a bit wary, though, and slightly tired, as he's in new territory and is slightly uneasy.
He is crushing on no-one

I hear an answering neigh and immediately recognise it's a female. I reply back, but this time with a lot more power. I start making my way towards where I heard. Picking my way through the rocks and stones of the mountain, I think about what I've just heard. By the sounds of it, it looks like she's alone. I just hope that this unknown mare doesn't freak out when she hears the cry of a stallion.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒

~☆~'~☆~

~☆~'~☆~
Lithions + Ophyals for sale
quit CS, contact me on dA

Signature art by LostGosling

CharactersAdopted Critters
OphyalsCepheus HoundsCretoz Unicorns

Ralonica Thorondor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LostGosling » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:03 pm

({Lovely mare Lemur! Accepted, and I won't be replying for my two equids until Nellas and Nix reply, but I'll be posting for Shadow some time soon. :3 I'm so ridiculously excited that this Rp has started! xD Since it's next to my only Rp, I'm much more alert to it as well. :B})
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
.: -------------- | TH | ---------- | WMEs | ---------- | FR | --------------- :.
LostGosling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkerNom » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:25 pm

{{. Oooooh! Lemur! The great adventure that causes Sundara to meet Aislinn! XD I want them to meet in the RP sometime in the future if that's okay with you. I feel like they should!
WalkerNom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliej1995 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 pm

(( I may have famous give birth to Igaan soon is everyone ok. With that? I know we already have a lot going on but i have nothin for the poor mare to do right now))
herd art by pedunkle^^ImageImageImage Are you a Sonographer?!
elliej1995

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:01 pm

((Everything sounds good to me!

And I find it hilarious that because Famous has nothing to do she's going to give birth. 'So, what do you do in your freetime?' 'Oh, I give birth. You?' lol))

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beewings » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:30 pm

(( It's good to be back, I don't really know where I went, but I’m back. ;) ))

|*/\*|Dolce|*/\*|

I gave a small sigh and welcomed the sun on my fur it warmed me up and urged me to get up, but with my flank pressed against Livius's made me keep my eyes closed and enjoy the peace before Zephyr got up. I listened to the birds and even let a bug crawl along my nose while I laid in the serene silence. Just as I was feeling completely relaxed I felt Zephyr stir, Oh boy, I thought, it looks like it's time for the fun to begin. As he stretched out his front legs and the flopped over, rather ungracefully, onto his other side and blinked open his eyes.

|*/\*|Zephyr|*/\*|

I drifted in and out of sleep and finally when I couldn't fall back asleep again I stretched and rolled over onto my other side and a few seconds went by before I had realized I landed on a small rock. I blinked open my eyes and rolled off it and yawned, letting my ears hang down on either side of my head, while my eyes adjusted to the light.
I'm not very active here anymore, moved to DA ->
I share computer w/Dioscuri.
Beewings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maluruloki » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:09 am

:: Livius ::

A soft chuckle rumbled in the grullo stallion's chest as he watched the silvery foal wake up in the silliest manner. Those long legs were impeding his ability to right himself and he looked all tangled up before he flopped to one side. It was surprisingly endearing and made the stallion realize that these two were getting under his thick skin as easily as water beneath ice; slow, persistent wearing away that wasn't noticed until after it slunk beneath. It was...lightening to his heart. As the foal rolled upright, blinking sleepily, Livius greeted him gently.
"Good morning, Zephyr. How did you sleep?" He could see by Dolce's breathing that she wasn't far from wakefulness and nibbled at the base of her mane on her neck in a sweet gesture.

:: Tisane ::

There we go...! So you're beyond this ridge here...and you're male. Her steps faltered until she stood, ears half-back, and eyed the cresting of rock before her with mild wariness. Lone males weren't always terrible things. Granted, there really were some rogue stallions out there who deserved to die of fly-strike and Tisane could think of one who just might have it coming for him...eventually... Oh, Tisane, that's mean. Knock it off. Her conscience wouldn't let her meander those dark paths of thought long. Let's get this over with. Angling her path so that she could best hear on both sides of her body, she continued up towards the area of the stranger's call, constantly whickering in order to avoid startling him, should they both come around a corner at the same time.

Featured wrote:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

maluruloki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ralonica Thorondor » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:20 am

Laxius
Alone
Mood: Alert, curious. There's a strange mare, and he wants to find out who she is.
He is crushing on no-one

I hear a whicker, and a few more, gradually coming closer. I realise that the mare is coming towards me. Should I go to her, or should she come here? I keep on walking towards the sounds of the whickers, slowly, slowly. I don't want to make any quick movements, make it look like I'm eager to see a strange mare. I'm very close to the top of the ridge now, and I see a glimpse of a dark bay coat, a flash of a tail. I prepare to crest the ridge, curious, but wary.
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒
█ ▒