a dream // one x one

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: a dream // one x one

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:26 pm

river woke up soon after marcella had left, his brows furrowing at the absence in the bed. rubbing his eyes, he sat up and frowned when marcella entered with tears dripping down her face. "hey, what's wrong?" he questioned, quickly rising from the bed and making his way to the girl, pulling her into his chest.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:29 pm

marcella sobbed into his chest. “i hate it already.” she cried, hugging him. she sighed, looking up at him. “it’s so much worse than i imagined.” she admitted wih another sob.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:36 pm

river frowned at marcella's sobs, hugging her tightly and kissing the top of her head. "we can go to the doctor and see if there's anything that will help?" he suggested, rubbing her back and peppering gentle kisses on her face.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 pm

marcella sighed. “i’m getting an appointment. see how far along i am, all that jazz. i’ll ask.” she said shakily. she reached up and kissed him before shuffling over to the bed.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:40 pm

river nodded slowly, gently returning the kiss. "good, maybe they'll be able to help." he murmured, yawning slightly and stretching out. "what do you want for breakfast?"
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:43 pm

marcella shook her head. “not hungry. thanks though, love.” she said, climbing back into bed. “what are you doing today?” she asked, pulling the covers over her.
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:48 pm

river nodded slowly, pausing to think before shrugging. "no idea. i think kat wanted me to help maddox with the twins so she could take yo- oh." he grinned sheepishly. "nothing."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:52 pm

marcella stared at him. “take me where?” she asked. “i hope its olive garden.” she said, patting her midsection. “or the mall. i could get those food court pretzels... damn, i love those.” she mumbled. “but where?!”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:56 pm

river chuckled at marcella, shaking his head and shrugging. "i don't know. i guess you'll have to get ready and go ask her." he spoke with amusement, changing into clean clothes as he would be assisting maddox with the two baby girls.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:02 pm

marcella sighed, hauling herself up and changing into fresh clothes. she waved to river, placing mints and chocolate in her bag and walking down the sidewalk to the kat’s. she smiled at the baby girls and waved to michelle before finding kat. “where are you taking me?”
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me