1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 pm

“Hah, patient? My phone is probably blowing up. By the end of the year my phone will be Brocken from all the messages. Jesus. I don’t think I’ll be able to handle that.” She admitted and furrowed her brow. “What’s the point of wearing the same pair everyday?.” She glanced down at the floor and she huffed. “I don’t think any of my shoes will last long in this atmosphere.” She hater saying this, and her voice cracked slightly as if she were truly hurt. She was. All her shoes. Wasted. She couldn’t use any of them or they’d get dirty... and she didn’t have barn boots or anything she could use that are supposed to get dirty.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:07 am

"A shame." Aaron chuckled. She seemed to be like other teenagers who stay on their phone all day. "Wearing through same pair of shoes each day is comfortable." He nodded at what he said. He raised a brow slightly when she said that her shoes may not last in 'this atmosphere.' "You could get some boots like mine." He suggest, putting his foot out in the open on the floor to show his boots, which were sort of clean but dusty from the horses.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:12 am

“I guess you could say that... but I wear a different outfit everyday and I like verything to match.” Alicia looked to the boots and her eyes somewhat widened. “Ah...” she slipped it off his shoe and she looked at it. “Who is the maker?” She looked inside it for a tag of some sort. She liked it but it was funny to see her trying to avoid the dust. “I usually get my shoes from the same company... though, I can switch if it’s needed.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:28 am

"My boots match my outfit usually." Aaron mused. "I don't really know what its from or who made it." He admitted with a shrug. He found it amusing that she really cared about her shoes and such. He watched as she inspected the boot, but he let her search for some sort of tag even though he knew there had to be one on it somewhere inside. He listened to the sounds of the dog and his brother playing outside, as if it was calming to him.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 am

“Huh.” She shook her head and sighed. She found a tag and she looked to the maker. “Ah. Alright. I’ve heard decent things about it.” She shrugged and slowly handed the boot back to him. “They’re very cheap too. Where do you usually shop? I’ve never seen a pair of shoes so cheap unless it’s from Walmart or something.” She smirked a bit and her eyes widened. Her voice was faint but somewhat serious. “Don’t tell me you shop at Walmart..”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:28 am

Aaron smiled, putting the boot back on his foot once she gave it back. "There aren't too many big stores around here like your city." He spoke simply, grinning when she spoke of Walmart. "Who knows." He said teasingly, but bit his lips and held back from saying anymore in case she snapped. "Have you ever ridden a horse?" He asked, glancing over to her before hearing the horse sneer as if she heard what he asked Alicia.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:31 am

“Oh... no kidding. On the way here I saw a few thrift stores. That was about it.” She crossed her arms and she somewhat laid on the couch but kept a gap between them. “No. Horses are too big for my liking. Terrifying. I’d rather not be near them if I could.” She cuddled up with a pillow and she closed her eyes. “Anyways, they collect dust. Dust is not good.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:39 am

"You act as if you never had a single speck of dust in your house." Aaron laughed, watching as she partially laid down on the couch and cuddled with a pillow. He stretched his arms out, then crossed them back over his chest. "Horses aren't too big, better than riding a bull of some sorts." He smirked, looking at her in the corner of his eye as he faced the front of them.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:51 am

“Yeah. My house is cleaned three times a day to make sure that doesn’t happen. I’ll probably have to order inhalers but I should be alright for now.” She sighed lightly and shook her head. “Horse, bull, same thing. They both crap so i don’t see a difference.” She huffed and crossed her arms. “You’re probably never going to see me near one.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:00 am

"Seems like it, guess you have to make us dust more than we usually do." Aaron shrugged. "Horses and bulls have lots of differences." He murmured, slightly amused. "Now that you're staying, you probably might be near one some time." He snickered softly, staring at the window. "Are you hungry now? You can eat if you'd like." He said, glancing at her as he lifted up his head more.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me