1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

Postby Azura ~~ » Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:17 pm

Francesca Demonessia / 19 / Demon - In Human Form / Singing- Nothing

Francesca twirled some of her hair between her finger as he spoke, she then shrugged. "Yeah sure, I honestly don't care." She then blinked up at him, a small blush covering her features as she huffed, crossing her arms stubbornly. "Hmph... I'm not a kid.." She mumbled, glaring up at him. Although she looked more like a child in that moment then the demon she really was.. As he walked closer to her, she leaned back, not trusting the vampire being so close to her.

She watched him move with her eyes, her pupils dilating a bit as a he walked away. She didn't want him to go away so soon, sure the two had started off sort of hating each-other, she was enjoying the attention. Mostly because of how attention and touch starved the girl is. It had been a few months since somebody had talked to her and she almost got a bit of anxiety over the possibility he wouldn't come back. She instead nodded as he suddenly became a blur.

Francesca had leaned against the wall, biting the inside of her cheek, watching the other mortals walking past the alleyway, talking and laughing she almost shrunk into her shirt. She suddenly sighed. But then she perked up somewhat as she saw Jason come back with a little boy, she sighed softly. Again.. She didn't like taking energy from kids, but she didn't know this one.. it made it sort of easier. Francesca gave a soft and kind smile to the boy as she waved for a moment, she then looked up to Jason as his smile turned wicked. She giggled softly. "Perfect. Good job" She smirked slightly, then looked back down at the boy. She crouched down so she sat on her knees as her eyes turned blue as she stared at the child.

A few moments later she started to sing a soft tune to the boy, a soft blue aura surrounded the demoness as she continued to sing to the boy, she had noticed the boy had tried to step back, but instead, he fell to his knees as a aura began to radiate off of the child, the aura moving to Fran's hand. This went on for a few moments as the aura around the child suddenly disappeared and the child fell back. His eyes open but grey. Francesca then sighed softly, the aura surrounding her dissappearing after a few moments, she then stared up at Jason, her eyes blinking innocently. "So, how was that?"
[/quote]
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:36 am

.: Jason Yagami ~ 20 ~ Vampire ~ Location: City
Her retort, of not being a kid made him laugh. When she moved back he couldn't blame her. She didn't trust him and that was clear. But it didn't really faze him in the least.

Once she had started to eat the child he watched intently. The blue aura threw him off. It was so flashy. Nothing like the hidden stuff he was able to do. He was shocked that she hadn't been caught before. It was amazing nonetheless but still to showy. Someone could see. He looked at the boy dropped, his eyes grey. He had to admit that it was affective. He wouldn't know how to combat that if she came to do that to him. He didnt really know if it would work anyways because of how old he was. And not to mention already dead. Once the aura was completely gone and she was looking so innocent. It scared him how easily she could change from death killer to innocent child. It was so seemless.

Jason gave a sly grin, his teeth thawing at his lip as he thought. "Fran! That was pretty awesome, it was a pretty cool display. Though I do have a question." He said simply shifting in his stance and he thought about a way to bring up the question. He was curious how old she was, more or less what it does for her when she takes the aura from someone. He wanted to see it and he got what he wanted which made him happy. "So eating the child aura. That just gives you energy or does it do something else?" He questioned with the perk of his eyebrow. She intrigued him to say the least, to have a demon in the flesh talking to him. Made him a target the other vampires would want to know about it but would he say anything about this? He didn't think he would, the demon seem to be building trust and there was probably a good reason they were told they had died out. So for now this was just for him. He questioned himself for a moment crossing his arms over his chest. Wondering if there was more demons out there. Was she the last survivor? Or was there more hidden? These questions weren't meant for now but he knew he'd have to ask them eventually.

(I'm so sorry!!!! I took me so long. I've been super busy with work and trying to get any sleep I can, I feel really bad!))
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:24 pm

Well it was true Francesca was a ruithless killer, she had almost mastered the art of acting. Knowing her, she could probably make people believe anything she said, people seemed to believe the young woman, especially when she was pretending to be hurt and cry.

Francesca then smiled softly as he praised her, not used to getting this much of any kind of attention. Positive attention made her nervous and giggly. Speaking of, the demon had gotten back on her feet, standing up straight as she giggled softly behind her right hand in embarrassment. Since she had never gotten this much attention before, she honestly didn't know what to do with the compliment. However, she blinked up at him as he said he had a question, moving her hand down to her side as she nodded. "What's up?"

Francesca blinked as he asked his question, humming softly. How to answer.. "Well, for every demon it's different, but for me specifically, the childs aura, as bad as I felt for taking it- it made me feel a bit lighter, I guess.. Thats due to more adreneline then I'm used to..." Her voice was slightly quieter as she tried to explain, quite obvious she didn't know how to explain it exactly. "I mainly only go for adrenline energy, maybe in some cases, taking so much so that they go into a coma.." She put her hands behind her back as she looked back up at him. "I can control how much I take when I don't need much energy.. But I guess I was more tired then I thought.." She then bit her lip slightly. "I don't exactly know how to explain it, but I guess I did the best I could.." She mummered, biting a bit of her nail slightly.

(Ciao!! Hey! It's alright!! I completely understand! I've started back with school so I'll be a bit busy as well, but I completely understand, please try and take care of yourself though!)

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:54 am

Sorry life got busy with work but now I have time, /: I crashed my car monday. And I can't walk around so yeah ill start a reply)
.: Jason Yagami ~ 20 ~ Vampire ~ Location: City
Jason watched her for a moment. Wondering what was going through her head. Her smile seemed happy though, it maybe questionable considering she was a demon. Its weird that demons smiled. He was almost taken back at the giggle. Her masking hand, was she alright? Had she had enough of me already? He was happy that he was able to ask her question. Her answer was a little shocking but he understood the base of it. He wondered if she could get the adrenaline from vampires or other supernatural things, that thought continued anyways. He wanted to ask that to be thought better of it. She didn't really seem to understand ot herself either. So he didnt want to pry. After all the talk he chuckled softly watching her bit her nail. She was nervous it seemed to him at least. "I get what you mean. Does one person last you a while or do you need them everyday?" He inquired gently.
Jason shifted on his feet and scratched the side of his face, "I feel like we've been out in the open to long. And with a body it doesn't look good." He protested glancing around. He was growing more uncomfortable with being in the alley. With people walking by. It was unsafe for them to be there for longer then they were.

(What do we wanna do with them?)
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:42 am

Francesca rocked back and forth on her feet as she hummed softly, thinking about how to answer his question. IT honestly depended on the day.. What she did that day, if she was tired, if she was energetic..

Francesca herself knew she was different to other demons.. How exactly; she didn't know, she just knew she was different..
Francesca then shook her head out of her little trance as she looked up at him. "Huh? Oh-" her eyes widened a bit as she realised he had asked her a question. "Um- It depends on a whole bunch'a things... If I'm tired or whatever.. But I definitely need them at least one a day".

Francesca then blinked silently as he spoke about leaving, she then looked at the body, clicking her tongue. That was very true.. She now realised that they may get in trouble or even worse, found out by the humans. She played with her fingers as she got a bit nervous. "Right.. We should get outta here huh?" She looked back up at him.

[b](Hais, it's alrighty- I hope you're alright though!!

Hmm.. Maybe they could go walk around for a bit or Jason can show Fran what he does to get his blood as well?? Idk haha)

Last bumped by Azura ~~ on Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:42 am.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me