one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:47 am

Karma Akabane
"Duh. Why else would I hold you here right now?" He looked over at Rio for a second and grabbed Ren's arm "hehe, come on. We have something special for you" this was going to happen even if he had to force it

Curii Marshall
Curii remained waiting, fidgeting lightly with her coat. I hope I wasn't just stood up for some massive prank.. no.. Rio's not a bad person like that.. everything is fine. she thought to herself and took in a breath while looking through the hall. What would Rio have to talk to her about now?
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:18 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio secretly followed behind as Karma pulled Ren towards the closet. The key was in her hand, ready. They were near the storage closet when Ren suddenly stopped. Crap. They were so close, yet so far. Rolling her eyes, Rio stepped up and pushed Ren into the closet before grabbing the door and slamming it shut. Key in hand, she quickly locked it and turned towards Karma with a smug smile.

R e n T a n a k a
    His eyes narrowed slightly when Karma began to pull him down the hall. What was he doing? And he said "we." That probably meant Rio too. He knew they had been planning something the other day. What could they possibly have planned for him based on the information that he didn't care about his grades? A study session? As if. He stopped and tugged his arm away. "What-" Before he finished, someone from behind pushed him and he ended up stumbling into the open storage closet. The door shut and Ren grabbed the doorknob trying to open it. "Locked.." He grumbled to himself. Turning around, his eyes widened in surprise when he saw that he wasn't alone.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma smirked evilly "that should do it." he pretended to try opening the door "Uh oh! It looks like the knob is jammed. Damn, guess we'll just have to wait for help!" now he would wait for the magic to happen, this almost always worked~ "I guess we'll just have to go looking for somebody~" he winked at Rio. They weren't going anywhere anytime soon

Curii Marshall
Curii was crunched up on herself between surprise and embarrassment "I'm sorry! I'm s-sorry!" even though she had nothing to be sorry about. She tried to give Ren some space but there wasn't much space to be had. "guys! this isn't funny!" she whined out. Just what were they trying to do?? She swore she could just die right now
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:35 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio snickered as Karma tried the doorknob. This was too good. She could hear Curii from the other side of the door. Had they gone too far? Nah. "We'll be back in a few minutes. Don't worry guys!" She called to them. After that, she remained quiet and pressed her ear against the door to see if she could hear anything. Either they were talking too quietly for her to hear or they weren't talking at all. She was guessing the latter.

R e n T a n a k a
    As if he believed that. This was all on purpose. Why were they locking him in a closet with Curii though? What kind of prank was this... Ren looked around for some open space, but there was none. He huffed as he leaned against the rack that held dusty cleaning supplies and other random forgotten things. He could wait this out. How long did they plan on leaving them in here? They'd have to let them out eventually.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:42 pm

Karma Akabane
He leaned in silently to listen. Some of the guys bet him that him and Rio could never get Curii and Ren together, simply for the fact that Ren didn't seem like a love kind of guy. Curii was all for love though, he knew that much. He'll be disappointed if this fails.

Curii Marshall
Curii settled in a corner, sniffing lightly and facing Ren quietly. Just a couple minutes went by.. it felt like hours. Things were getting awkward and her coat was left out in the hall. She went to speak up but only a tiny inaudible noise emerged before she closed her mouth and looked away. "Is.. it cold in here or.. or is that just me?"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:58 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Well this was... uneventful. It was quiet on the other side of the door, and Rio eventually just plopped down on the floor because she was tired from standing. She would talk to Karma, but they were supposed to be "looking for help," not sitting outside the door eavesdropping. She heard a muffled voice and a evil grin spread across her face. There it was. Finally someone started talking!

R e n T a n a k a
    He thought he heard something, but when he looked down at Curii, she hadn't moved at all. Maybe it was just his imagination. He stared at the door while waiting for it to open and for him to be let out. It was cramped and there wasn't much room for him to sit down comfortably. "Did you not bring your coat in here with you?"

// you can wear my.. sweatshirt //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:05 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma leaned in close, one hand supporting him against the wall while he listened in. They were bound to make a connection when locked in with no way to escape!

Curii Marshall
She paused and blushed "well.. no.. I didn't think they'd push us in here.. I thought me and Rio were just going to talk and go.." she shivered a little bit, feeling dumb "I'm such an idiot.." she said almost in a whisper. The poor girl rubbed her arms even though her hands were chilly and didn't make it any better
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Hooray for conversation! They were actually communicating. She never thought she'd see the day. Pressing her back against the door, Rio listened in to their conversation curiously. She could hear both of their voices clearly.

R e n T a n a k a
    Looking at her out of the corner of his eye, it was obvious she was cold. He let out an inaudible sigh as he took off his jacket. He couldn't just stand there and let her freeze while he had the jacket. He wasn't rude. "Here."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:30 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma bit his bottom lip. Knowing Curii already she would likely feel guilty to take the coat for herself. He slowly and quietly slid down to sitting, they could just as well be here for a while.. His predictions were correct about her, she wouldn't let her classmate and even lowkey crush freeze while she was toasty and warm in his coat

Curii Marshall
She looked at him with surprise then struggled a moment, putting her hands on the coat and trying to push it back to him "Ren? wont you get cold too?? I didn't mean to ask for your-" he body didn't support her leaning weight. There was a bit of a thud in the closet but nobody was hurt, but she didn't originally realize she made accidental physical contact with her classmate
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:48 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Haha now this was getting really interesting. Rio chewed on her fingernail while listening. A soft thud from inside made both of her eyebrows raise slightly. What had happened? Did something get knocked over? It seemed like the most logical explanation since it was so cluttered in that tiny closet.

R e n T a n a k a
    In the blink of an eye he had been pushed against one of the racks, causing the unstable metal to wobble a bit and hit the wall. It hasn't hurt or anything, it had just taken him by surprise. "No, I should be fine." He was used to the cold, so he didn't have as big of a coat as everyone else. A simple jacket was fine for him. At least they weren't outside where the wind made if fifty times colder.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me