one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:43 am

Karma Akabane
Karma blinked, Curii was a traitor? Maybe this was a lesson.. That the least suspected people could be traitors themselves. He saw Chiba and Hayami walk out too, a dynamic duo. Curii looked satisfied, like she could brag for once and maybe impress a few people! At least she seemed to feel achieved for once. He was... proud? It was kind of weird because Karma seemed incapable of feeling things like that but he was anyways. Now to wait and see how Ren fares against Nagisa

Curii Marshall
When Ren caught her, she looked up at him like he was some hero in a fantasy world, for a second she thought it was so cool that he just caught her like that. So for that single moment she was just staring up at him with a bewildered expression and a little blush ( cliché anime moment where a girl gets saved by her crush ) When he sat her down, her name was called and it snapped her out of her lovey little trance. She cleared her throat and waved at him before running out, feeling whole for that moment
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:14 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    They even managed to get the snipers... Rio was actually pretty impressed with the traitors. There bad only been four since the game would have ended if both Ren and Nagisa were traitors. Kayano, Maehara, Curii, and now either Ren or Nagisa. Rio was guessing it was Ren, since he always seemed to lazy and tired for anything. Nagisa would easily be able to take out Ren, but who knows, she shouldn't underestimate him.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren set Curii down and slightly waved back as she walked back to the building. Once she was out of sight, Ren peeked around cautiously. Nagisa... This was like a final boss type of thing. He thought he saw the light blue color of his opponent's hair move through the bushes behind him, but when he turned, there was nothing there. Everything was still. Were his eyes playing tricks on him? Ren tightened his grip on the gun and took off in another direction. His legs still burned from the excessive exercise earlier, but he wanted to win this.

// trying to think of a way for ren to somehow beat Nagisa ;^; //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:30 am

Karma Akabane
Karma looked towards the woods where now Ren and Nagisa had to face off. He was sure Nagisa wouldn't want to just be an unfair advantage against Ren, but at the same time knew he wouldn't just give himself away. If he had to give it his best guess, he would say that Ren would be losing right now, Nagisa was skilled and knew what he was doing, but of course they'd faced professionals on multiple occasions and outwitted them, so maybe Ren had a chance.

Curii Marshall
Curii looked back, now just a bit tense.. How would Ren pull this off? And if he didn't.. would he accept the fact? Would he take it as a lesson and start working just a bit harder or would it deter him? Whether it was Ren or Nagisa that walked out in the next moment or so, didn't entirely matter to her. She was already impressed by him and hoped she might have done a few things to impress him as well. She didn't even realize she acted differently in there either..

(Its a tricky one to be honest '^^ )
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:27 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio listened for any sounds that were coming from the trees. Nothing. Not even the sound of branches hitting against each other as a breeze passed through... The air was heavy with tension. Nagisa was clever and smart, he knew when the right moment to strike was. But could he hurry up a little? Rio was getting impatient. A shot rang out. No names were called. Everyone was holding their breath as they waited for the winner to be declared: the innocents - Nagisa, or the traitors - Ren.

R e n T a n a k a
    Another flash of light blue among the branches. Ren didn't hesitate as he pointed his gun and fired at the spot where he had seen the bright color stick out like a sore thumb among the gray landscape. A chill ran down his spine. Nagisa would know by now that he was the only innocent left and Ren was the last traitor standing. No doubt Nagisa would take action to bring the game to an end. Ren had to admit, he would be disappointed if he didn't outwit one of the best assassins in their class. He hasn't lost all hope yet.

// he will prevail!! maybe.. ^^;; //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

( I believe in you Ren my boy )

Karma Akabane
Karma looked at the time, 4 minutes.. He then looked at Curii, "I hope your boyfriend hurries up. Or else it will just be called ties between him and Nagisa" , calling Ren her boyfriend elicited an aggravated reaction. Normal enough, even though she didn't ever react that strongly. He'd also noticed that the tension between her and Ren seemed nonexistent despite her confessing to him on accident, she was probably just relieved that he took it well.

Curii Marshall
Curii's face reddened again, "shut up! You know I'm glad I took you out earlier!" , she wasn't normally aggressive but she was just embarrassed to be 'called out' in front of the whole class, now afraid that they'd all tease her. She also feared the possibility of more people trying to shove her and Ren together and possibly making him hate her for all the extra attention that she would have inadvertently got dumped onto him.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:21 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio chuckled at Karma's boyfriend remark and Curii's sudden outburst. "So Curii was the one who shot you, huh Karma?" It was hilarious. Rio was too busy laughing at Karma to tease Curii about the boyfriend comment. Rio wiped imaginary tears from her eyes. Karma must've been distracted when Curii got him, because Rio knew the redhead wouldn't go down that easily. A few more shots rang out, and Rio went silent, looking in the direction of the trees.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren ran, climbing up a tree and using the branches to cover him. Nagisa was like a snake, as described by his classmates, so what could kill snakes? A lot of other animals could, but Ren was in a tree, so his first thought was a hawk. Ren peeked out, his uniform helping to hide him. Nagisa was nowhere in sight, but Ren knew he was around. He looked at the nearest tree. A sturdy looking branch was only inches away from him. He leaned forward, grabbing the branch before swinging to the next tree. Click. Ren ducked behind the trunk as a paintball hit the spot he had just been in. Ren looked over, finally locating the blue haired boy who was crouched down partly behind a bush. Like a snake... waiting for its prey to come out before lashing out. Ren looked down to see that Nagisa wasn't too far from the tree. Just a little closer... Ren aimed behind Nagisa, shooting at the spot. Nagisa moved forward to avoid the bullet that wouldn't have actually hit him. Perfect. Now that he was closer, Ren jumped out of the tree. The hawk swooping down to catch it's prey. Ren landed on Nagisa, knocking the wind out of his fellow classmate as both of them fell to the ground. Not stopping to catch his breath, Ren stood up and kicked the gun out of Nagisa's hand before pointing the gun down at Nagisa. Ren gave Nagisa an innocent smile, just like what Nagisa would do, before pulling the trigger. Click. Nagisa, out.

// Nagisa is a snake, but Ren's a bird ;> //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:41 pm

( Oh heck, Nagisa just got the smile from Ren :o Talk about role-reversal! )

Karma Akabane
Nagisa's name was called out. Thats what caught him by surprise, was the fact that a slacker like Ren took Nagisa out. Everybody was kind of surprised, even Curii. But she was a little less surprised an more extraordinarily impressed. He watched the two walk out, Ren was clean so he could just change out of the uniform but Nagisa needed a quick clean-up! He smirked at the two of them as if to congratulate Ren, but this was just a warm-up that took too long.

Curii Marshall
Curii watched them come out and stared in awe. Did Ren seriously pull this off?? Was it out of skill or luck? Either way it goes she was extremely impressed, and had not realized that Korosensei had cleaned her uniform at a high speed, didnt care enough. It was announced that the traitor Ren won! She wanted to tell him he did a good job, but that would seem weird. She was just kind of happy he won actually, because she hoped it would motivate him a little more and show him what effort brings.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:03 pm

// bahahhaha yes cx im so proud of him //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Nagisa was out? The traitors won? Rio's eyebrows nearly flew off of her forehead when Karasuma called out that the game was over. Ren had really done it? He had taken out the class' best assassin. The one guy who could make even Karma uneasy... Looks really can be deceiving. Ren always looked sleepy and bored. Was his laziness all an act? No... Rio believed he actually was lazy. He shoved away his laziness to beat Nagisa. He had a lot of potential, he just didn't want to make the effort. Rio watched the two come back to the class. She clapped a few times. Too bad she had missed the show. She would ask Nagisa what happened later.

R e n T a n a k a
    Nagisa was still stunned as Karasuma called out his name and declared that the traitors had won. Ren held out a hand to help Nagisa up. The blue haired boy smiled up at Ren, congratulating him. Ren nodded and said a simple "good game" before walking back to the building. Everyone still looked shocked with their jaws to the ground as they emerged from the woods. Nagisa had a bright yellow spot right over his heart. Once everyone snapped out of it, they rushed forward. Nagisa was slightly embarrassed and rubbed the back of his neck while smiling awkwardly. Ren, however, moved away from everyone. Maehara and Kayano, the other traitors congratulated him as well before joining the swarm around Nagisa. The adrenaline rush was gone, and the jump from the tree had left him sore and tired.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma hung back, he hadn't cared who won so he wasn't really fretting over Nagisa. The only one who didn't go to Nagisa, besides him, was Curii. Touching. He went back inside to change back into his regular clothes, the assembly was really soon so there was no time for gloating and speculating. Poor Irina was covered head to toe in yellow paint, and Korosensei was making her beg to get it all off her, because clearly picking on a woman who thinks she's the gift to all men is amusing after all.

Curii Marshall
Curii slowly brought herself to approach Ren, "Hey. Great job back there, are you doing alright?", she asked in a soft voice, not even realize she sounded so soft. She could tell he was exhausted, he did more than what he was used to today. He should be proud though, it was a good thing he still had some motivation to him! Set the goal right there and he could easily achieve it, so long as he put forth the effort, which tonight he proved he was more than capable of doing. She was just being tender now, tender and concerned that he would have difficulty getting to the assembly..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:45 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Yay, this was fun and all, but Rio was beginning to get cold - her face mostly - and wanted to go back inside. Rio would talk to Nagisa later. Before she walked inside, she noticed Curii and Ren talking off to the side. They had both been traitors... She bet they had worked together to take down Chiba and Hayami. Rio laughed at the sight of Miss. Irina begging Korosensei to help get the paint off. She was whining about it sticking in her hair and how it would ruin her perfect school. "Miss. Irina, paint might be good for your skin. You never know until you try. Maybe you'll discover something big!" Smirking a little, Rio went to the classroom to retrieve her school uniform from her bag.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren put his gun up, gently placing it on the top of the pile. Hearing someone approach, he looked over his shoulder. "Thanks... You did a good job too." He said while remembered how he had seen her take all those people out. "Ah, I'm fine." A flat out lie. He felt like he had broken both legs, they ached every time he moved. His arms were also sore - not used to that much physical activity. Deep down inside, he had wanted to win. His desire to win was what made him keep going despite his lazy side telling him to just sit down and wait to get shot. Ren stepped forward, a jolt of pain shooting up his leg. He flinched a little, pursing his lips together as he managed to keep a straight face. Yep... all good.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me