one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:25 am

( no problem uwu )

Karma Akabane
Karma was covered head to toe, everybody was going home filthy today! It was a good thing these uniforms were insulted for winter too. Upon seeing Kurahashi walk out, he aimed for her and shot! Muramatsu would be hit too if he'd not gotten distracted suddenly by a few of his other classmates. The was a little paintball battle he'd started and he did not regret it! Ren and Curii were just taking too long for him to wait.

Curii Marshall
Curii turned to Ren with a serious look on her face, pressing her finger to her lips. She ushered them both close for a moment.. "I'm with you two, I'm a traitor" she whispered before looking around "I know where Kataoka and Takebayashi are.. lets ambush them. The only others we'll have to worry about are Chiba, Hayami and Nagisa" she was mostly worried about Nagisa. He was a friendly and quiet boy, but.. also a natural born killer. He had great instinct and talent, he could be anywhere right now.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:05 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    The uniforms were covered in paint, but they didn't have to worry about those since they could easily change back into the school uniforms. Some students had paint on their face and in their hair that would take a while to wash it all out. Rio wondered how the A-class would react to their appearance at the assembly at the end of school. The guns must've been loaded with an infinite number of paintballs, because she never seemed to run out. Would it be okay if they took the paintball guns to the assembly and totally massacre the A-class?

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren blinked, opening his mouth to say something, but closed it when Curii motioned for him to be quiet. She was a traitor too? He never would've expected that. There were the three of them as traitors, plus Kayano who got out early in the game. Karasuma said there were two to five, so either there was one more traitor or it was just them four. Both Ren and Maehara nodded, ready for Curii to lead the way. The snipers in the class were probably positioned high above the ground, so they could easily see everything that happened on the ground. Maybe that was how Karasuma knew who got out. If that was the case, then Chiba and Hayami might already know that the three of them were all traitors. They could be taken out easily since the snipers' accuracy with a gun was insane. They needed to be cautious of those two. Then Nagisa... who knew where he was. Ren kept looking for Nagisa's bright blue hair among their surroundings, but he saw nothing. Nagisa and the snipers would be hard to take out.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:12 am

Karma Akabane
Karma was now in a highly competitive paintball gun mini-battle with Mimura. The other was getting just a bit salty with it because Karma was too good right now. Kirara started shooting him though, making him engage in another battle. Ms Irina had unintentionally joined in too, shouting at them all about how they ruined her nice clean clothes and how they were going to pay so so badly for it, not much realizing the battlefield she'd just stepped into ;3

Curii Marshall
Curii lead the two silently to a spot where the two seemed to have their guards way way up, yet unsuspecting. She smiled and silently instructed Ren to maneuver to on side out of their view, and Maehara to go to a spot between her and Ren. They were about to drop these two hard.. It was all just perfect~ She made sure they could still see her signals from small spaces, counting down from 5 with her hand held up, then pointing forward for the three to attack!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:00 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    As soon as Miss. Irina joined in, a bunch of students ganged up on her - Rio included. They just loved harassing their teachers. Soon, Irina, already covered in yellow paint before she even joined, was just one human shaped yellow blob. She was like a human Korosensei. Rio smiled, pleased with herself when Isogai started to shoot at her. Raising an arm to guard her eyes, Rio ducked out of the way, the paintball hitting Sugino instead. Rio lowered her arm to fire back at Isogai. The battle was intense, yet also a bunch of fun at the same time.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren followed Curii's orders and snuck away. There was something different about her... She was a lot more confident and didn't seem bothered with shooting people. Before the game started, she had seemed almost afraid of the paintball gun and unsure of herself. Was it all an act? As she signaled for them to attack, Ren rolled out of the bush, past the two. They turned towards the spot where he had just been, but he was already behind them. He shot at one of them, hitting their lower back. As the other turned around, Ren had already ran back, taking cover, leaving Maehara and Curii to finish the job.

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Karma Akabane
The paintball fight drew to a slow end once Kataoka and Takebayashi arrived, defeated. There were only Ren, Curii, Maehara, Hayami, Chiba.. and Nagisa. They were taking so long, and Karma was wondering how Ren and Curii of all people in the class were surviving. Ren was lazy and Curii was too shy for a gun, or maybe all that was a façade? Karma was interested in seeing their killer sides because it seemed so out of character for them.

Curii Marshall
Curii smirked as they'd successfully ambushed the two. "Not so bad, Ren" she almost emphasized his name. Yeah, she seemed different right now. There was a click and Maehara was hit! Curii was quick to locate where the shot came from and aimed for that area, shooting as much as she could. She felt like boasting for once, was Karma rubbing off on her?? Maybe he was. Another click and Curii shoved Ren out of the way so they barely missed a paintball!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:35 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio wiped her face with part of her sleeve that hadn't been splattered with paint. Wet paint came away, the yellow looking a little too bright in comparison to the camo. Two more people came out of the trees. Too bad, looks like they missed the fun. Who was left? Curii, Ren, Chiba, Hayami and Nagisa. The two snipers... those two would be unstoppable traitors. It would be hard to get them before they got you. Curii and Ren? She wouldn't be surprised if they were both just hiding somewhere and waiting for it to be over. Nagisa... He was more than capable of surviving a simple training activity. He had even beaten Karma. Traitor Maehara out. She had forgotten about him! So he was another traitor.

R e n T a n a k a
    Even her voice was different. It had an edge to it. Traitor Maehara was shot. Ren looked in the direction of that the paintball had come from. Curii was already shooting in that direction, but no other names were called, meaning that none of the paintballs had hit the sniper in the trees. It had to be either Chiba or Hayami. Ren stumbled away as Curii pushed him. Ren moved, just as a paintball hit the tree next to him. It had come from the opposite direction of the paintball that had hit Maehara. Both Chiba and Hayami had found them. They weren't the only threats - Nagisa was still out there.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma began to wonder how they would get clean before the rally. They would all look pretty ridiculous with specks of yellow paint in their hair and such wouldn't they? But then Korosensei used his speed to clean them all up. Within a quick split second, he had cleaned them all of every bit of paint! Pretty weird. But nobody was complaining, trying to wash it all off with water would have just left everyone with red skin where they'd had scrubbed with rags, and messy hair. Good thing their teacher was a super-being with mach 20 speed.

Curii Marshall
It was made obvious to Chiba and Hayami that Curii and Ren were two of the traitors. They had to duck low for this and take lucky shots in hope to hit one, or even better, both of them. Curii could have swore she had caught a glimpse of blue hair, it gave her a bit of a chill.. Nagisa was like a snake, approaching his prey before striking graciously. She shook her head and took another lucky shot at where she knew the snipers were at now, "we have to be sure to move VERY often!"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:45 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    In the blink of an eye, all the yellow paint was gone, not a single speck remaining. Their teacher was pretty amazing. Korosensei was fun and crazy, but he also actually taught her things. The old teacher had just given them textbook pages and boring lectures, no fun at all. Her brain cells had deteriorated while sitting in that class. Now they wouldn't have to worry about everyone questioning why they were covered in paint at the assembly. They all returned their guns and started waiting for the game to end. Rio huffed, beginning to get impatient. If Chiba and Hayami were the traitors, then the game could've been over long ago. Nagisa? Also over in a split second. So were the traitors Curii and Ren? They definitely didn't seem like the "traitor" type, but wasn't that another good takeaway from the game? Anyone can be deceiving you.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren was moving fast, constantly taking cover behind a tree or ducking. He was surprised he hasn't been shot yet, Chiba and Hayami were top notch marksmans, so how had they not hit either one of them yet? He wasn't surprised they hadn't hit one of their innocent classmates yet; they were taking blind shots in the general direction that the paintballs were coming from. Ren rose his gun and shot a few times towards one of the sniper nests. Still, nothing. He could imagine the snipers in actual giant bird nests. It was deep enough that they could duck behind the wall of twigs to avoid being hit and peek over to shoot at their targets. He got goosebumps, despite being in the insulated uniform. It was as if something... or rather someone was sneaking up behind them.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:34 pm

Karma Akabane
They would have to get the game over with in the next 10 minutes, or they would be pulled out.. Maybe the snipers really were giving them some issues, he could hear a lot of shooting and occasionally a shout could be heard. It sounded like it was starting to get kind of intense in there. Karma even wondered if they were okay for once, paintballs could hurt if they were to hit to right spot after all.

Curii Marshall
"Screw it" she took a moment of thought before leaping out, running in a zig-zag sort of way , but not in a pattern. She needed to not stay in a single spot for this! In a moment of an adrenaline rush, she found herself using the traction on the bottom of her boots a good momentum to 'run' up a tree for a single second. That one second seemed to move fast as her gun aimed at Chiba's chest. She smiled and fired, getting him right in that spot, but in return getting a paintball to her side from Hayami. She was falling too now.

(That feeling when you keep waking from naps and you feel dizzy and drunk, but you're not drunk. That's what I'm having right about now, ick.)
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:00 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio wished she could watch the final showdown, but she just got cleaned off all the paint and didn't want to get caught in the gun battle down there. It had to be the snipers and whoever they were aiming at. No names were called, so whoever the snipers were aiming at, they avoided all the bullets and fired back. Nagisa seemed like the only one who could do that, but he was more like a snake and snuck in behind to attack. So was it Ren or Curii? Or both of them? That was unexpected. And then both snipers got out, along with the traitor Curii. Now it was just Ren and Nagisa.

R e n T a n a k a
    Curii ran ahead, and Ren used the opportunity to take cover and aim at Hayami. As they ran they'd gotten closer to the two snipers. Ren could clearly see Hayami aiming at Curii now. The gun was slightly at a 45 degree angle, since he didn't have time to climb a tree to get a better shot. He saw her shoot, but he didn't know if it hit Curii. He fired, the paintball hitting her forearm since she had been turned to look at Curii. Chiba out. Traitor Curii out? Hayami out. Ren got up, moving forward wondering where Curii had gone. Looking up, he saw Curii falling out of a tree. He took a step forward, holding out his arms. He caught her before she could hit the ground. Somehow, he managed to keep holding her up as he stumbled back. Before his training with Karasuma, he probably would've dropped her.

// haha i just had that feeling when i woke up this morning //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me