one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:58 am

Karma Akabane
Karma made his way back to the building like he was supposed to, he was just a bit disappointed though because for once he didn't do as well as he'd planned. Oh well, there was always next time. This was only an exercise right? He met with Rio and all the others who had been caught.

Curii Marshall
Curii paused as Rio had gotten shot, biting her bottom lip. She felt as if her kill had been taken, but its not like Rio had her name on big bold letters on the back of her uniform. She moved on to wondering about quietly, looking around for another target that wasn't a traitor. She almost felt tense, considering that Chiba and Hayami could be anywhere in the trees or any high area, just waiting. As she was walking she stopped, noticing a spot that looked.. too natural. She used a stick to sweep away the leaves to see a trap. To set it off, she simply threw a rock in it and passed over
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:13 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio felt the paintball nail her shoulder, and she slowed down, looked over to see the yellow spot on her uniform. Of course, Karasuma called out her name and she started back towards the building. Where was that man? How did he know what all was happening? He was only one person. He wasn't omnipresent. Shrugging, she saw Karma along with everyone else who had gotten out. Terasaka was irritated that he had gotten out first and was sitting down with his arms crossed. Rio walked up to Karma. "Surprised you got out so soon, Akabane." She said while scanning the trees for any of their classmates.

R e n T a n a k a
    Takebayashi, out. Ren wasn't going to risk going out into the open where he was vulnerable. What if a traitor shot him thinking he was innocent? Or what if it was the other way around: the innocent person thought he was a traitor? Who knew, someone might be aiming at him right now, and he didn't even know it. Ren was getting tired of sitting up in the tree, but he was too lazy to get down and then have to walk around. He could wait out the whole thing, but they would have to get all the innocents out before they won, and most likely, the remaining students who were in had figured out that it was easiest to just hide and wait.

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:58 am

Karma Akabane
Karma shrugged "I'm not so surprised. I wasn't exactly on high alert this time" he admitted to being smug enough, he didn't even investigate the noises in the bush. "But I could say the same for you" he smirked teasingly, "but at least we weren't out first" his jab at Terasaka could have set him off at any moment

Curii Marshall
Curii heard a noise and stood down, aiming her gun in the direction of Miramatsu, who was with Yoshida. She smiled to herself and shot, landing a paintball on the blonde boy's thigh, doing a very quick reload and getting Yoshida on the shoulder before slipping off silently so she wouldn't be easily noticed. She felt like a ghost, picking off her classmates without being so noticed..it was amazing. For once she felt so alive! The moment she had got Karma, she felt a rush, she felt big!

( ////^may trigger a slight change in her personality, very mild, maybe^//// )
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:33 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio laughed in agreement about Terasaka. More students emerged from the forest, their uniforms stained with the yellow paint. Rio crossed her arms. "Who do you think the traitors are?" She asked Karma while looking at the students who had gotten out. Kayano was the only traitor there. She realized that Ren and Curii were still out there. She couldn't imagine either of them as traitors, though they could very well be the traitors. She might laugh if she found out it had been one of them who got Karma and her. Interesting choices, Karasuma.

R e n T a n a k a
    More names being called. Kimura was out. The innocents were dropping like flies, and only one traitor had been found. Ren finally jumped out of the tree, landing on both feet. Gun ready, he crept forward. He saw something move to the right of him. A bush had quivered. Ren turned and shot into the bush. The paintball bypassed the twigs and leaves and hit someone in the chest. Sugino, out. Ren looked up, wary of the two snipers in their class. Ren continued forward, his finger resting on the trigger.

// gasp ;0 ooooo
    also i lost track of who has gotten out so far haha ^^;; I thiink:
    Terasaka, karma, rio, okano, kanzaki, kataoka, hazama, takebayashi, yoshida and miramatsu. then i added kimura and sugino//
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:35 am

Karma Akabane
Karma watched more people come back with stained uniforms. "Somebody's dropping you hard huh?" she called out to them. They all looked mildly bummed but not enough to be considered as upset. He wondered who was shooting so many people, and if they were really actually skilled? He thought he'd recognized Curii's ginger hair but most of it was obscured with dirt and leaves along with her whole face.

Curii Marshall
Curii got Itona with ease, moving through the woods confidently now. She wondered when she would find Ren, or even if she would find him. Would it be a face off? Maybe he wouldn't attack.. She took a quick moment to look around growing uneasy before moving quickly. A paintball landed on the ground next to her, just barely missing her! "Ah crap.." she began to run , looking around and hearing rustling, a twig broke..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:16 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    How many traitors were there? More than one, clearly. Too many people were coming out for there to only be two or three. Did Karasuma pick the maximum of five traitors? She kind of wanted to start a paintball fight while they waited with nothing else to do. They still had their guns, and she was sure Korosensei wouldn't mind. Miss. Irina on the other hand..

R e n T a n a k a
    Was that Okuda? Ren peeked around the bush to see Okuda and Fuwa. Bingo. He closed one eye as he aimed at Okuda first. As the paintball hit her forearm, Fuwa gasped and turned to flee. Ren jumped up, and began following her. This was a lot of physical activity for him. He was moving too much and couldn't aim properly. Pointing the gun forward, he fired. The first paintball missed and hit a tree. The second was successful and hit her upper back. Fuwa, out. He had to admit, he was enjoying this.

// gonna give a quick warning: this school year is going to be really stressful for me so i may go mia over the weekdays. just reading the syllabus is murdering my soul ^^;; //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:30 pm

(its ok, i'd like to know you're doing well ^^ school first, ok? I'm kinda glad you're letting me know so I don't think I got too boring or did something wrong because that has a tendency to happen a lot)

Karma Akabane
Karma smirked, pulling his gun back out and shooting at Korosensei, but the octopus moved out of the way quick and the paintball hit Terasaka. And of course, it ticked the bigger boy off and triggered a battle. Obviously Karma didnt care what what Irina thought, he didnt want to just sit around and be bored while waiting for everyone else to get back! Paintball guns were pulled out as everyone got the idea

Curii Marshall
Curii was stalking a group, Isogai, Okajima and Sugaya. She was able to lure Sugaya into a bush where she slashed his chest with a branch covered in the paint, taking him down quietly to leave the other two now. It was.. nerve wracking for them. After a while of following she jumped out in a sliding fashion, shooting Isogai before outwitting Okajima swiftly. The three's names were called out. "Im really doing this.. ha!"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:55 pm

// yeah i signed up for a lot of advanced classes and now i regret it xc haha no worries! i just tend to forget or it gets lost somewhere in my list. //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    She and Karma really did think alike, because Karma suddenly shot at Korosensei, but ended up hitting Terasaka instead. Laughing, Rio readied her gun. She hadn't gotten to shoot any of her classmates since she had gotten out so soon. Paintballs were flying everywhere, hitting students, hitting trees, the ground, even the building too. This was fun. While the training activity was still going on, the rest of the class was goofing around by having a paintball fight. Rio wouldn't deny that she did aim at Irina a few times to irritate the woman.

R e n T a n a k a
    Sumire Hara, out. Ren looked around as he walked forward. Ren looked up and spotted a flash of orange in the trees. Ren crept up under the tree. Maehara hadn't noticed him yet. That's when Ren realized he was aiming at someone. Click. Mimura out. Was he another traitor? Maehara looked down and immediately swung the paintball gun towards him. Ren saw something move in the bush and saw the end of a gun poking out between the leaves. It was slowly pointing up towarss Maehara. Ren quickly pulled out his gun and shot at the figure he could see moving between the branches. Yada, out. Maehara rose an eyebrow at him. They stared at each other for a few seconds, Maehara's gun still pointed at him. Maehara asked if he was the other traitor, and Ren nodded. He didn't know if he could trust the other guy, but he would need help tracking down the snipers. Nodding, Maehara jumped down next to Ren. Together, they set off, hunting for the other remaining students.

// I think that's everyone except the snipers and the traitors - oh and Nagisa and kurahashi //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:10 pm

( *pat pat* I think you got this :3 )

Karma Akabane
Karma was hit so many times but he didn't care. Irina was trying her very best to avoid getting splattered and trying to control them all but it was no good. Korosensei was having too much fun with it too, indulging in it so long as none of the paintballs were anti-sensei material. Karasuma will probably be disappointed though, but not too much.

Curii Marshall
Curii climbed to a high area to look for the snipers, trying her best to jump around quietly, but in the process she found Ren and Maehara, actually working together? She felt just a bit jealous, admittedly.. She quietly jumped down behind them, stalking.. She didn't want to pull the gun on Ren so quickly so she just poked Maehara on the back with her gun to get his attention
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:13 am

// thank you cx //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio wasn't trying to avoid any of the paintballs that were aimed at her, she let the chips fall where they may. Rio hit Terasaka square in the forehead, sticking her tongue out at him before dashing off. Laughter was everywhere, and Irina's scolding was easily tuned out. Korosensei was having fun too. Best. Class. Ever. Before Korosensei had come, class had been so dull and boring. Kurahashi came out of the woods, looking bummed, but her face immediately lit up when she saw the paintball fight. She joined in instantly, getting hit with so many paintballs at once despite having just joined. Korosensei had brought the whole class closer together.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren was ahead of Maehara, so he didn't see the orange-haired boy turn around in surprise when something poked his back. Ren saw a small space between two bushes and crawled in. Kurahashi was crouching down looking at a plant. Ren shifted the gun forward, trying not to rustle the leaves and branches. Once his gun was in position and had the perfect aim at her leg, he pulled the trigger. The shot hit the side of her knee. Standing up, Kurahashi out, Ren turned and stepped back in surprise when he saw Maehara and Curii.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me