one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:33 pm

(I would say Karma, but I feel like it would be more than obvious when it comes down to him X3, What if either or both Curii and/or Ren? I also think the role would be pretty well fitting for maybe Kayano and Maehara :3 )

Karma Akabane
Karma did as he was told. Though he was sure that the role would be too obvious in his case, with his personality and such. He waited while Karasuma picked the 'traitors' patiently. Simply keep an eye out, right? It wont be hard. He looked into people's souls to know them, figuratively.. For the moment he was planning it all out in his head, they all knew these woods pretty well by now, after all they went to school here and trained here a lot.

Curii Marshall
Curii had to take off her glasses first, setting them in their cases so the lens wont get smudged or scratched on accident. She was pretty curious who the traitors would be.. Another thing that made her nervous was, if she was chosen, would she be able to keep it together? Surely.. She was used to being quiet and not associating with too many people, and if she was a traitor then she knew ways to get out of being caught! These thoughts gave her a little more confidence, but she hoped not to embarrass herself through it all.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:49 pm

// it is two to five people, so I'll use all four of them c:< //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio waited and waited, almost wishing she was chosen. When Karasuma spoke, she was a little disappointed, but she could still shoot people with a paintball. Her excuse was that she "thought" they were the traitor. Smirking, she grabbed a weapon along with everyone else and waited to charge off into the woods. Once the game started, everyone spread out, running off in different directions.

R e n T a n a k a
    He jumped when a tap came out of nowhere. He didn't hear Karasuma approach him all. Before Ren covered his eyes, he'd noticed he was a fairly good distance away from their physical education teacher. Karasuma wasn't an agent for nothing. So he was a traitor, huh? How would he know who the other traitors are? What if he accidentally shot one of them? That could be an advantage to proving his innocence. Karasuma also chose Curii, Kayano, and Maehara before walking back in front of the building and announcing that the traitors have been chosen. They all grabbed a paintball gun and the game commenced.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Karma Akabane
Karma grabbed a paintball gun, loading it with a grin. Maybe he would shoot one of two people, but then again people knew him too well to believe he's innocent. He looked towards Rio and Nagisa, following them quietly. This would be interesting, and he wondered how Ren and Curii would fare because they were new.

Curii Marshall
Curii went a bit pale when she was picked, gulping lightly as she got up to grab a gun. "Alright.. you got this" she sent quietly to herself. She put her glasses back on, hoping nobody would aim for her head.. She headed off alone when nobody was looking, they would possibly think she was just going solo, but really she was preparing herself
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:19 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio slowed down to a jog and shifted the gun into one hand as she moved away some branches to find a good hiding place. She realized that if she hid and shot at people, then they would assume she was a traitor. She would also have to move around to find the other traitors and figure out who was left in the game. Karasuma was walking around, making sure that those who had paint on their uniform headed back to the building instead of continuing the game. He would also call out the name of the student who got shot so they knew who was out.

R e n T a n a k a
    Would it be bad if he shot both Rio and Karma in the head? He wasn't a good sniper like Hayami and Chiba, but he wasn't horrible at aiming either. He hasn't gotten as much training with Karasuma as the others, so he hoped he wouldn't make a fool out of himself. Ren took off in a direction that was far away from everyone else. He could just walk around like everyone else, but he was going to find a sniper's nest for himself instead. He settled down in a tree and sat back, gun ready in case anyone came near him.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 am

Karma Akabane
Karma devised his own tactics. He would want to truly look out for one person: Nagisa. He didn't even express it but, he may have even, at one point, been slightly afraid of the blue haired boy. He'd always been able to surprise Karma, once even sneaking up on him in a restaurant, back when they first began to hang out. But despite the fact he was watching out for Nagisa the most, he didn't entirely expect him to be chosen as a traitor. He already suspected a couple different people..

Curii Marshall
Curii found a decent temporary place to hide and went to quick and handy work at creating natural camouflage, using a bit of mud and leaves before finding a decent spot to blend in, hoping it would work well enough. "Its just a beginner thing.." she told herself "if it doesn't succeed.. dont take it too hard" she was reminding herself not to be too down if she were to get caught before she even shot anyone, which she planned to do from a secure spot, at least just for a small while before she would shift to a new technique.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:12 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio didn't like sitting in one spot, but for the sake of not getting shot by a traitor, she stayed still. A couple of her classmates passed by, but she didn't shoot them. Some were in pairs or small groups; if she shot one of them, they would all retaliate against her. So far, none of the traitors had made their move yet, or Karasuma hasn't seen anyone with paint on their uniform yet. Finally, Karasuma's deep voice called out to everyone that Terasaka was down. Rio snickered quietly. She wasn't surprised that he was the first person to get out.

R e n T a n a k a
    He was beginning to get uncomfortable up there in the tree. No one had come by his spot yet. No names had been called either. The other traitor(s) must be laying low for now. Some leaves rustled and someone emerged from a bush. It was Terasaka. Ren readied his gun, taking time to aim. Terasaka was moving slowly... Cautiously. Ren had the perfect shot. Finally, Ren took the shot. It hit Terasaka square in the back, and his classmate whirled around, eyes scanning for the traitor. Ren ducked under the cover of the leaves. "Terasaka is out!" Karasuma yelled from somewhere. How in the world did he know that Terasaka had gotten shot if his voice sounded like he was miles away?
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:27 am

Karma Akabane
Karma chuckled "you would expect that meathead to be down so quickly" , what a cocky thing to say. Karma felt as if this were his domain! He didnt exactly think he could lose, even though he was more than wrong. He heard rustling in some bushes a distance away but decided to try ignoring it. Rather not risk losing right now because it only just began. He was also on high alert for snipers..

Curii Marshall
Curii was totally still in the bush, balancing her gun just right.. through the scope she was aimed for Karma's side. She felt her blood pulsing in her veins, and a weird emotion she didn't normally feel.. resent? In this state she felt like a different person. Not her shy, sweet self, but somebody who wanted to knock another person down. I'll show him he doesn't run the show.. haha.. so smug.. you think you're just so cool don't you, Akabane?! I'm about to show you just how vulnerable you actually are.. these were unusual thoughts for her to have but he'd said a few things that had her feeling a bit insecure, like she wasn't already just barely hanging on a thread.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:06 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio was pretty sure half of the class was hiding instead of walking around out in the open. That was no fun. Rio came out from her hiding spot and glanced around, her eyes searching for even the slightest movement. Hmm... It seemed all clear for now. Rio began to run off in another direction. She was curious if anyone would shoot her while she was moving. Would they think she was a traitor if she was crashing through the forest like she was? She wasn't trying to hide her presence
    she was trying to made it known.

R e n T a n a k a
    Karasuma called out two more names: Kanzaki and Kataoka. He was surprised they had been shot. Ren though Kataoka would be smarter than that. He could definitely see her as the leader of the innocents. Looks like their leader has fallen. But this wasn't a situation where if the leader fell, then everyone else would retreat. There were still more students out there. Ren wanted to win. He couldn't do it alone though. He knew there were more traitors out there, and they were beginning to pick off their classmates one by one. He was also counting on them to win the game.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:16 am

Karma Akabane
click, splat! Karma now had a splatter of paint on his side. That wasn't good.. his cocky nature was his downfall again.. He tried to look for the source, seeing Curii come out of the bushes and wonder off. Maybe she wasn't so bad after all? She had glared at him for a moment before walking off, maybe it was secretly harbored rage.

Curii Marshall
Curii heard the running and she took off herself. She was surprisingly good at keeping quiet while running, light on her feet, being small and all. She was surprised when she saw how almost soundless her feet were for every time they landed on the ground. She saw a streak of blonde hair and her eyes glinted, Nakamura. Her next target, she had no grudges held against, but she would go after any innocent at this point. She felt so confident like this, almost powerful! 'Maybe I'm not so pathetic after all! I'm.. I'm good at something! Concentrate on the target!' she thought to herself while in pursuit of Rio. Her camouflage also aided in the chase, at least a little bit.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:48 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Karma's name was announced by Karasuma. Hm.. Interesting. He wasn't a traitor? That'd be an obvious choice though. The current traitors were doing just fine on their own. Okano's name was announced, then right after Karasuma said that the traitor, Kayano, had been caught. One traitor down. They didn't know how many there were exactly, just that there were two to five. She knew exactly how the traitor had been caught - someone was the bait while others hid and watched. It could be that simple. If only she knew where other students were, because she had that eerie feeling that she was being followed. Rio had a feeling it was almost the end of the road for her.

R e n T a n a k a
    Karma had been shot. Too bad he hadn't shot the redhead himself, oh well, maybe he could get Rio. Okano soon followed Karma, and a traitor went down as well. Kayano had been another traitor? Ren peeked over the leaves and saw Kirara Hazama walking around. He didn't waste any time in sending a paintball flying in her direction. Her name was called out, and she turned around to head back to the building, seeming to not care about getting out. A twig snapped and Ren looked behind him to see Rio running. He was quick to aim his gun at her. Aiming at where she would be when the paintball made its marks, he waited. And shoot. The paintball hit her shoulder, splattering the camo uniform with bright yellow. Her name was called and she looked around, Ren barely ducking back behind the wall of green before she could see him. He felt a lot better.

// curii got karma, ren got rio. The ultimate revenge //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me