1X1 with Secret Shadow!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1X1 with Secret Shadow!

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:16 am

"Yes my father is back." He softly said and kissed her forehead before closing his eyes and just holding her close to him. Soon he heard his mother so replied: 'Upstairs, we will be down later.' He honestly didnt feel like getting up.

Greg went upstairs and got changed before he came down walking back over to Glory while placing his arms around her saying: "How was your day?" He kissed her softly then smiles looking at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:24 am

Hope looked at him and smiled before she sat up. "Come on, I wanna meet your dad." She said and then went to kiss his nose.

Glory smiled and then kissed him back. "My day has been good. I did some cleaning and some bill payments."
Image. Looking for Trades
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:28 am

"Alright then." He said and sits up giving her a hug before he got up from the bed taking her hand gently ready to go down.

"Glad to hear that." Greg replied and picked her up a bit while he continued to kiss her happily just holding her in the air close to him.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:31 am

Hope smiled then began to walk with him before she frowned. "Are you scared for me to meet him?" She asked him softly.

Glory smiled and kept kissing him before pulling back. "I think I hear your son coming."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:37 am

"No not at all, he would perhaps not like you at first but he will see what a wonderful person you are." Jonathan replied and smiles entering the room.

Greg groans a bit after she pulled back and then said: "They always find the perfect damn timing dont they?" He then looks over at the two entering the room.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:11 am

Hope smiled and nodded before she saw the parents. "Hey..." She whispered and then went to hug Glory.

Glory looked at Greg to make sure that he was okay before she hugged Hope. "I can get you something to eat dear." She said and then looked at Jonathan. "Help me in the kitchen, now."
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:44 am

Jonathan looks at his father and then looks at his mother before he said: "Hey... Oh no need I already ordered her some food that is on its way." He looks back at his father who clearly was now frowing a bit so said: "Hello father, I am glad to see you are doing alright, I was rather upset hearing you might have died so knowing you are alive is a huge relief."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:31 am

Greg looked at Jonathan then to Hope. "So shes human?" He asked and crossed his arms. "Have I not taught you anything?"
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:18 am

"You have taught me well father, to go for someone I love and that helps me grow and she does both, you never said I wasnt allowed to date a human... besides Hope is a lot better then anyone else I have met." Jonathan replied.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larson and Zoe » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:05 pm

Samuel shook his head. "You think you would have enough common sense not to go for a human." He said and then went to walk out.
Larson and Zoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me