one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:54 pm

Curii Marshall
Curii had waved to both of them before walking on her way home. It was slightly windy out but not freezing or snowy. When she got a good distance away from them she let out a long sigh of relief, "How did I stay so cool for that long.. ugh" it didn't seem like it but that whole time being around Ren, it felt like she was going to burst. Luckily she had gotten away from it all.. "Maybe he forgot. Or maybe he just didn't want to bring it up.. I feel like I'm missing something here" she rubbed the back of her neck and thought about it. Would she ever confront Ren personally about her emotions? Or would it be the other way around, instead with him confronting her about her confession.. She doubt it would be that case, and most likely she would have to do it instead. The thought was legitimately scary to her but it had to happen some time. She sighed once more as she walked through the door to see her father reading the news paper, like a normal working father, and her mother in the kitchen. "Mom, I told you to wait until I got home to help..", luckily she was only just beginning.
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:48 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    --

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren and Akihiko got home thirty minutes before their parents did. While waiting, they had made hot chocolate to drink (that was nothing compared to the hot chocolate from the cafe) and had talked a little bit more. They brought up memories from when they were younger and sat silently in each other's presence. They didn't need to talk to enjoy hanging out with one another. Finally, their parents arrived home, both of their moms were holding shopping bags. They said farewell to the family and watched as they got into the car. Akihiko stopped while on his way out the front door. "Until next time, Ren." Giving him a mini salute, Akihiko grinned, showing off his signature smile, before heading to the car. Ren waved as they pulled out of the driveway and crossed his arms. As he watched them drive away, Ren smiled a little. It was a bittersweet smile, but still a smile nonetheless.

// he smiled ;^; //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:14 pm

(Ren's so, very, precious, when he, smiles )

Curii Marshall
Curii had helped her mother make a delicious Italian meal, they always liked to try something new. Her father complimented them in the end and had the leftover cookies for dessert. Her mother then leaned in and asked if she'd run into that boy she liked again, that boy being Ren. Curii's face lit up "mommm, stop.." she shifted a bit. Even worse her mother teased about meeting him and that made Curii pretty uncomfortable. "He's not.. the social type.. mom"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:33 pm

R i o N a k a m u r a
    --

R e n T a n a k a
    Once Akihiko had left, Ren headed back up to his room while his parents prepared a meal in the kitchen. His room wasn't big, it wasn't tiny either. The gigantic desk he had made it feel smaller than it actually was. Aside from the bed and desk (chair included), those were the only pieces of furniture in his room. He looked over at his desk and pulled out one of the draws. Inside were a bunch of pictures of Akihiko and him. He cringed at some of the pictures. He wasn't smiling in all of them except for one single picture that was buried somewhere in the back of the pile. Sighing, Ren found it and looked at it once before placing the picture at the very top of the pile and shutting the drawer.

// oml haha I see what you did there c; //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:44 pm

( ;) )
Curii Marshall
Curii sighed, giving her mom hugs and kisses goodnight because for some reason it was still demanded. This week there would be another one of those cruddy assemblies at the main school. She always hated it because all the A-class kids pointed fingers and snickered their direction. She knew because she was in that school before transferring to E-class. She obviously never joined in the torment but she wasn't exactly trying to stop it, simply because she was too scared to speak up. There was the tense feeling that the specific group of people who bullied her hard would be there too..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:44 am

// timeskip //

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio had watched movies all day yesterday and went to bed at a decent hour. She woke up with plenty of time to get ready for school. She even managed to make a few pieces of toast. Ready for school, Rio ran out to the bus stop, only a few minutes early. Once it dropped her off at the main school, Rio caught a glimpse of a few students from the A-class standing around, acting as if they were soo cool. They turned slightly to look at her. It was like the E-class students were some sort of ugly supernatural creature to them that they had to point and stare at every time. Rio started walking towards the E-class building, considering sticking two pencils up one of their noses as she passed by again.

// i was watching the clip of rio giving that one dude a pencil nosebleed and i realized there's another tanaka xD i bet they'll have a contest to see which tanaka scores higher on midterms or finals //

R e n T a n a k a
    The other day had been nice despite the cold and having to volunteer for a while. He woke up the next day. Usual routine - get dressed and ready for school, then go to the bus stop to get to school. Ren almost forgot to grab his essay off of his desk and slid it into his bag. He walked outside to head to the stop, the sidewalks all clear of snow. It was sunny again, and a lot of snow had melted yesterday. They hadn't cancelled school, but he wasn't complaining.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:44 am

(oh my, I remember that moment ^^ very fond memory)

Karma Akabane
Karma was casual with walking to school. None of the A-class really bothered with him because they all knew he could swiftly make them regret it.. He had a history of violent tendencies, which was what put him in the E-class, but he didn't mind being there in all honesty, he didn't like being around those stuck-ups anyways unless he was beating the snot out of them. He had a thing for making them feel inferior, replacing their superiority complexes with.. fear, very much going by his name.

Curii Marshall
Curii got up earlier than usual, at least 10 minutes early, and was able to be dressed and ready with a little extra time to swing by a store and buy a Styrofoam cup of coffee to drink while waiting for the bus. She had her essay neatly tucked in a small binder, and she was holding it like she was scared to lose it. She stood there staring ahead, occasionally tipping the cup to her lips to get a sip of the bittersweet liquid that would wake her up for the school day.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:26 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    As much as she wanted to give another one of them a pencil nosebleed, she decided not to. Rio walked up to the building and went inside to the classroom. There were a few students already there, Nagisa being one of them. She greeted him and sat down in her desk. They were supposed to be getting a new teacher today, which was surprising. Would it be another assassin like Irina or an agent like Karasuma? Either way, they wouldn't be bringing in another teacher to the class that has been hired to assassinate their teacher without a good reason.

R e n T a n a k a
    The bus came and Ren found an empty seat, sitting down and staring out the window. He let out a yawn as the bus went through it's usual route, every stop the same, nothing changing. Ren got off at the school and started towards the E-class building. They had an assembly scheduled at the end of the day, so they could leave right after the assembly was over. They would have to grab their stuff from the classrooms, but Ren was thinking about secretly bringing his stuff and stashing it in a bush somewhere along the path up to the E-class building. He knew the A-class would be whispering about them, and it wasn't just the A-class, making fun of them, all of the classes that were located in the main building teased them. He didn't care about them, so he could ignore it all and focus on the assembly, then leave unfazed.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:44 am

Karma Akabane
Karma made it there on time. He eyed Rio for a moment before teasing, "you put on a few pounds in just two days!" she really didn't but he wanted to joke as his own kind of 'friendly good morning' before sitting down, the class would start soon and hopefully everybody would be here. What would the new teacher be like? An assassin? Another psycho like Takaoka? Easy prey? there were so many possibilities to it.

Curii Marshall
Curii was one of the last ones to arrive, sitting at her respective desk not so far from Ren and Rio. Once everybody arrived and class started, Korosensei was in front of the chalkboard in a flash. He said his good morning to the class, called role then introduced the new teacher. "Ms. Mizore Kiuni, welcome to class 3-E" the octopus gleefully introduced the medium height woman who had just walked in. Curii remembered her from somewhere.. huh, where.. oh! the grocery store!

Mizore Kiuni
Mizore looked out towards the class with a smile on her face, standing next to Korosensei. "Its a pleasure to meet all of you. I'll be your teacher in Psychology and Diseases. I know its an odd subject to learn but it could come in more handy than you think", Korosensei did his trade mark "nurufufufu" in response. "The octopus is tricky" she winked to the rest of the class.. She seemed pretty nice, but without the vibes that gave you the feeling her niceness had a catch to it.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:14 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio rolled her eyes and shook her head, but she knew he was always joking around. She noticed Ren come in, and a few minutes after him Curii showed up. Looks like she remembered her glasses this time. Rio turned to face the front once Korosensei arrived and the new teacher showed up. Hm, so they had already informed her of Korosensei and the assassination plan. One more person wouldn't hurt, right?

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren was a slow walker. It was his normal pace. He would make a great zombie. Not in a rush, Ren finally made it to class. He sat down in his seat without bothering to look around the class to see who was there. He slumped down in his seat as he waited for class to start. He was surprised when a new teacher was introduced. Since when were they supposed to get a new teacher? Had he not been paying attention when it was announced? That was always the case.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me