1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:59 pm

.: Jason Yagami ~ 20 ~ Vampire ~ Location: City
Jason couldn't help but let out a little laugh. She thought he was cocky, well he guessed that she wasn't wrong. He watched her tired expressions. He wondered what she was, but he kinda wanted to fight someone non-human for once. Wait, he heard that right? She didn't want to kill anyone today? He couldn't resist his sly grin broading on his features. Of course she didn't want to kill, but Jason knew he couldn't be killed. Not by anything humans possessed. But then again he knew she wasn't human from what she pulled earlier. " I'll have you know I'm very productive. And it just so happens you just made it that much more interesting." He chuckled softly, removing his hands from his pockets as he finally got close enough to her. "Are you sure you don't want to entertain me? I'm sure it'll be fun." He chuckled softly putting up his stained hands, stained from his last victim's crimson blood.

(I'm sooo sorry that took longer to post then I thought! )
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:11 pm

Francesca Demonessia / 19 / Demon - In Human Form / Singing- Nothing

The demoness listened to him ramble, she stiffled a laugh as he said he was productive, "Pff- hehe, yeah right.. If you're sooo productive, why are you just stalking random people?" Francesca raised a brow at the boy teasingly, putting one of her feet against the wall behind her. Her smirk then went to a small frown as he got closer to her, her brow was raised again as he chuckled. Her eyes then widened slightly in realisation as her head tilted up slightly. "Ara.. I see.." She then hummed softly in thought, before putting a dagger to his neck, the blade tinted a light blue at the end that was pointed to his neck. She smirked slightly, "entertain you? On normal circumstances, I would be honored, although today, as I've already said, I'm tired and you've already taken up most of my time this afternoon.." The dagger was then englufed in flames as it dissappeared, leaving her hand empty as it disappeared into her pocket as she stepped back a step.
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:48 am

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:

The demoness listened to him ramble, she stiffled a laugh as he said he was productive, "Pff- hehe, yeah right.. If you're sooo productive, why are you just stalking random people?" Francesca raised a brow at the boy teasingly, putting one of her feet against the wall behind her. Her smirk then went to a small frown as he got closer to her, her brow was raised again as he chuckled. Her eyes then widened slightly in realisation as her head tilted up slightly. "Ara.. I see.." She then hummed softly in thought, before putting a dagger to his neck, the blade tinted a light blue at the end that was pointed to his neck. She smirked slightly, "entertain you? On normal circumstances, I would be honored, although today, as I've already said, I'm tired and you've already taken up most of my time this afternoon.." The dagger was then englufed in flames as it dissappeared, leaving her hand empty as it disappeared into her pocket as she stepped back a step.

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:48 pm

He watched as she tensed. He must have stuck a nerve. He internally chuckled a little bit hearing her words. Of course he may have seemed unproductive to her. As this was all she had seen him to today. But on the contrary he was doing quiet enough."I like to stalking interesting people. You have caught my eye with your funny looking trick." He chuckled taking a step further before stopping dead as there was a blade placed at his neck. Giving a sly grin, he hope she didn't think that this toothpick would terrify him in the least. It was a Beautiful blade but none the less it didnt seem like it'd do much to him. Still what even was she? He didn't get human vibes so maybe this blade would do something after all. He reluctantly focused back on her words, though it didn't stop his eyes from taking all of her looks in. Once her words finished, he was about to speak when the blade flames rushed in as fast as they went leaving nothing in her hand. He understood now that that blade probably could have been his end. But this intrigued him. She didn't even know him why was she pulling a blade on him? Was she worried? Scared? "Come now, be honored to entertain me. Stay. Let me figure you out." He took a step closer as she stepped back. She surely wasn't thinking he'd let this go. This was to interesting. He could let this slip away. "You aren't anything I know of. What are you? You have time for a few questions, don't you?" He asked softly raising a brow. He didnt care at this point if his curiosity costed him, he just wanted to know. He was fascinated by this girl, he's been around for a while. Heard tales of the creature's that live behind the shadows, further then the wolfs and vampires. But which one was she. If she was a wolf or vampire he would know. He could tell those things apart but this was different. Her blade and blue lights the victim she had, it doesnt make any sense.

(Sorry life got away from me!)
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:06 pm

Francesca narrowed her eyes as she listened to him ramble, jeez.. Looked like she wasn't going home anytime soon.
"I'm interesting huh? Whats so interesting hmm?" Personally, she didn't see the reason why this guy was so interested.. He didn't give off human vibes so obviously he'd know what she was, right? Unless he was that oblivious..

Francesca hummed quietly as she listened to him, entertain him? How the hell was she gonna do that? Try and kill him? She raised a brow. "And how exactly am I going to entertain somebody like you? Someone who doesn't seem to be fazed with anything" she snapped. She then got her answer to her previous question. Okay he was absolutely oblivious, but then again.. She hadn't exactly given off any hints to what she was specifically.. So she couldn't really insult him. "Questions?" She repeated cautiously, she hummed for a moment, thinking it over before she smirked, leaning her side against the wall. "Alright fine, I'll humour you, ask me any question you want." She said mischievously, she then suddenly put her hand up. "But. On one condition." Her eyes turned blue as she looked at him, "I get to ask you the same questions you ask me. How's that?"

She then hummed as she put her hand down, "however, you did already ask a question and I'm not one to ignore." Francesca looked up at him, he seemed a bit taller then the demon.. "If you must know, I'm a demon, I won't tell you specifics because then it'll get too confusing for your little brain~" She smirked.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:33 am

Jason watched her body language closely. She didn't seem like she was going to attack anymore. He gave a light grin as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "You're interesting because you aren't human." He stated with a small shrug. He peered down at her victim for a moment before looking back up to her. She hummed, he thought it beautiful for the moment before her raise brow raised questions. But he received answer when her voice started to echo to his ears. He pulled out a hand for only long enough to scratch the back of his neck before returning it to its warm place in his pocket. Though as he was a vampire he wasnt in of himself warm. He was rather cold, because he was indeed dead. "You are doing a good job at this point. Im still around so your capture enough of my attention but he questioning." He gave a soft chuckle stretching his arch by going to the ball of his feet and leaned back down to flatten them again giving a soft sigh happy that he would be able to ask questions but weird that she would ask him the same.

Noticing her eyes turned blue, more and more he was figuring it out on his own. He glanced down as she did a little hum again. What was it with her humming. Did she just enjoy making noise? He was about to say something but heard her answer. Realization hit him. He knew he was on the right track. That was crazy he's actually meeting a demon. He was sure there was many around but none he'd every encountered before.

Giving a notable thinking glance. "Now that makes sense." Was all he could come up with. He was going to insult her because she called his brain little but didn't find the words to insult her back. He knew his brain was big. Or so he thought. This new information made him think of more questions. But he assumed she'd ask him the question he had. "Well, even though my brain is little I'm still smart enough not to get caught unlike you. I thought demons were smarter. Though I guess I should answer the question to. Im a vampire. He said with all to cocky grin as he leaned himself against the wall infront of her. But now he needed another question. But what to ask. What would she even answer? Would she answer truthfully? "I've heard what you guys do to victims. But never watched it. Do you think you could do it again so I could see the whole view?" He chuckled with the raising of his eyebrows hopping that she would be willing to show him that again.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:20 pm

Francesca stifled a laugh, "Hehe- I'm only interesting cuz I'm not human? Aww, am I not special?" She whined softly, but then laughed, signalling it was a joke. She then clicked her tongue as she listened to him speak, "Huh.. Is that so? Well. Maybe we could actually introduce ourselves if I'm entertaining you enough?" She smirked slightly.

Francesca then looked up at him, her smile fading slightly as she blinked slowly.
Hmm.. Normally she'd just either teleport or walk away right about now.. it was obvious he wasn't human, so they could possibly just split and never meet again. But something made her stay.. What was it? Maybe because she hadn't had a conversation with another being in a while..

She clicked her tongue as she was out of her little trance. Pushing herself off of the wall she rubbed her right eye with her hand as he other eye looked to the vampire as she now knew him as. A vampire huh? She had encountered some before... But they usually all call her weird names and then vanish. She smirked, "a vampire huh? Well you're the first one that's stayed this long" She blinked as she moved her hand away from her eye as she hummed once more. She liked humming.. It was better then just singing out loud, she didn't like silence much..

Francesca then looked to him as he asked if she could do her thing again.. She honestly didn't know what to call it. "Pff-" She covered her mouth to keep herself from laughing out loud, not wanting to cause a scene or something. "Hehe.. You're interested?" Francesca moved her hand from her mouth to find she was actually smiling. Not a smirk or a fake smile, one genuinely caused by laughter. "Eh.. How I get my energy is a bit different then normal demons.. But if you really wanna see.." She shrugged, giggling softly. "You could go ahead and find me another vessel to get energy from. Be it human.. Animal.. Vampire?" She looked at him for a moment, her smirk coming back as she chuckled.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:36 pm

He had to be honest, if she was human he would have ended this chat a long time ago. Whether that'd be with her dead on the ground or walking out of the alley like she didn't even see him. But something made him stay. He thought it had to do with her bring this strange demon. She's a little different from the ones he had read about in the book she was move docile. Yeah she was aggressive when they had first met but she had plenty of opportunities to attack him and only did that twice. Not really attack he'd say more threatening to attack. Hearing her give a same laugh made him give a dull monotoned chuckle. He didnt find it that funny, it was true he found her interesting because she wasn't human. Her clicked tongue had him shiver. He never knew why that sound was so weird to him. Hearing that he didnt even had the decency to tell her him name made him get slightly awkward. That wasn't like him. Hed always through his name around when he knew he shouldn't. He was about to answer but notice her staring. Did she find him interesting?

"Oh right. Uh. Yeah. Im Jason. Uh Jason Yagami. At your service." he gave a light awkward chuckle and a gracious bow to follow. Hearing her, first one to stay this long? What did she mean by that. Did she kill them? Will she kill him if she wanted to? She had things what would Indeed kill him. She started to hum again which made him chuckle slightly. But he didnt know what to say after that. Would he even like the answer that followed? Or would it be an easy answer? He glanced away hearing people walk pasted the alley. They didn't noticed the inhumans in the shadows. They normally dont. But then he would a muffled laugh. He turned to see her smiling. She was happy? He was definitely interested of course but she seemed really happy to get to show someone. Jason bit is lip gently, tugging as he though. Hearing her say that she wanted him to pick where. Her last word trailing on his mind for a little longer then the rest. Vampire. It intrigued him but not enough to see what it would feel like. "Does it matter the size?" He questioned with a soft pull of his hood over his head. He needed to know what he was going to bring to her. Was this a chance for her to run? Was this a distraction? He knew he wanted to see so he would take that chance. And if it didn't work out he'd have a snack.

"Children have more energy, so really the choice is endless." He smirked gently. Of course he was going to enjoy this. He enjoyed seeing the fear at lit up on their faces as they realized this was the end for them. After they realized they followed a monster. And thats what he was and he lived by the title. Did what monsters would do.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Francesca swayed a bit on her feet as she was caught up in her own thoughts. Most would just vanish after a few words.. It was nice to talk to somebody for a change. Francesca then looked to Jason as he spoke his name, to which Francesca smiled at, she giggled at his gracious bow as she curtsied in return. "Francesca Demonessia, happy to have your services Jason" she giggled.

Francesca then twirled slightly, happy to show somebody her abilities. She was excited that somebody finally cared or showed interest about anything she did. It was very true that the demon was attention starved.. Most people didn't pay much attention to her and let her just be on her day. She looked up at him with excitement in her eyes like a small child, she then tilted her head as he chuckled at her humming. "Why are you laughing?" She blinked for a moment.

Francesca then looked around at her surroundings, some mortals passed by the alleyway but she took little interest. She then looked back to Jason, "Hmm.. Nah.. I don't think size matters.. Just make sure it isn't a baby or something." Francesca rubbed her arm gently, clicking her tongue again. Children were fine, they were just noisy, but killing a baby that just started life..? That goes a bit too deep for the demoness..

Francescas eyes then turned blue as the vampire suggested a child having more energy. "More energy means more food for me.. " Francesca giggled softly, she then hummed softly. "Although the kid might scream at first before I even start singing, then people will come and yada yada yada.." Francesca waved her hand in an annoyed manner. She really couldn't be bothered with screaming and yelling today.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:29 pm

He cocked his head as she returned his bow with w curtsie. He let his features smile a little bit. She wasn't anything like what he heard about demons. She seemed so interesting. "Can I call you Fran?" Jason inquired gently. He furrowed his eyebrows as she twirled around. Was she happy? "Your humming is pleasant. You seem almost child like." He spoke truthfully. Of course he knew better then to trust that she was only a child. He knew she was probably way older then even him which was weird to think about. Jason moved closer to her. Almost enough to touch her but pulled away so he didnt, he just brushed pasted her. Hearing her say just not a baby. Well thats a given baby's are so easy. Jason didn't want her to think of him as lazy.

He took a few steps toward the opening but stopped to listen. He took note of the blue eyes. But if it was noise she was worried about. He did have the power to make the humans do things with his vampire power. More like a really strong coercion to do what hed like. Her wave of her hand maybe him bare his fangs. I wouldn't be so against a foolish child. "Well ill see what I can do. Give me a few minutes." he grunted through his sharp teeth. Before vanishing from the alleyway. His speed making him look like only a blur.

A couple of minutes went by. And a few more after that before a human looking Jason started walking down the alley with a child about 9 years old. They were laughing and talking. He moved his arms about while he talked about nothing and anything all at once. Once they got up to Francesca, Jason gave her a look. "this boy is Simon. Now Simon this is who I told you about can you say hi?" Jason spoke holding up his hand yo gesture towards the demon. He didnt really tell the boy much just that Francesca was his friend. But the boy looked shy and didn't want to speak. Jasons happy smile turned wicked as he looked over at the girl. "Will this do?" He questioned lightly.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me