one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Curii Marshall
"I'm really scared" she sent the message to Rio. Ren wasn't responding but it was clear he'd read the messages. Another several minutes and Curii finally wiped her eyes and went downstairs as her father called for her this time and much louder than her mom. She came down looking a bit more pale than usual and it arose questions from her mother. It took a lot of prodding after Curii barely touched her food for her to explain the situation. Which obviously led to her mom trying to comfort her and her father being a little skeptical about his daughter having a crush, like any other protective dad.

Karma Akabane
Karma had fallen asleep with one arm hanging over the side of the couch, legs in an awkward position. To anyone else this would look uncomfortable but to him it was nothing short of a bunch of soft pillows and kittens, and still with the sounds of screams coming from the TV because why not?
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:03 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio shook her head at Curii's last text. If she were Ren, she would think that it was a prank that Karma and her pushed Curii to do. But considering the fact that Curii had told her about how she had sent him a bunch of screaming messages, then he would know that it wasn't a prank. After all, she had told Ren to never think of her as illegitimate. Snorting, Rio couldn't help but laugh again at what happened. She almost laughed until she cried. Oh boy, she was having too much fun with this.

R e n T a n a k a
    He didn't know how much time had passed since he had read Curii's messages, but by the time he finally got up, his mom was calling for him. He walked into the kitchen, where she was cooking some rice. She told him to set the table and he did as he was told, not in the mood to complain or object. Surely it was a prank... but the way Curii had spammed his phone and told him to ignore that text told him that it wasn't. Once he was finished, he quickly went back to his room to continue to work on his essay. Hopefully that could take his mind off of that... ordeal.

// karma is my spirit animal //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:25 am

Curii Marshall
Curii had spent some time thinking about it until she was too tired to worry. it was only just approaching evening so the fact she was tired was beyond her. She was dreading Monday now, because she would be in the same room as the person she just confessed to, the person who hardly even considers her a friend. She sighed to herself, "I have just messed up, big time", before looking at the window at the snow that had calmed down. It had left a thick sheet across the ground, what if school got cancelled? Would Korosensei react too positively to that? hmm.. was she thinking too many thoughts at once? maybe.

Karma Akabane
After waking up from a decent nap, Karma sluggishly reached for his phone, awkwardly holding it in his hands to check for any messages. It seems Curii messaged him, "You wont have to worry so much about the teasing anymore, I just told Ren how I feel" it was a bit confusing so he tried to text her about it. No response, she must have left her phone somewhere else, or had it on mute? or she was asleep.. So instead he questioned Rio about it.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:50 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio had gone to grab a snack from the kitchen even though she had eaten all that dessert at the cafe. It was a small bag of chips, and she ate them while looking out the window. The storm wasn't as violent, but the snow was piling up and she frowned a bit. Maybe Curii wouldn't have to face Ren Monday if they decided to cancel school. Her phone lit up and she peered at the notification, expecting it to be from Curii. Karma's name popped up instead. 'She sent Ren a long confession thinking it was me.'

R e n T a n a k a
    Trying repair his train of thought, Ren looked through the Italy book on anything useful. Which there was, surprisingly. Once he figured out what to write, he was able to finish the second paragraph before his mom appeared in the doorway and told him it was time to eat. He wouldn't be surprised if his mom commented on finding him working on his homework, but he didn't care at the moment. At dinner, he was quiet, which was a normal thing so no one questioned it. His father and mother talked to each other and occasionally asked him a question or two about school, life, whatever. Once he was done, he headed back to his room to wrap up the essay. He was proud that he had actually gotten the essay written as quick as he did. It was a new record.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:01 am

Karma Akabane
Karma hummed to himself, wondering exactly what she had said.. "alright" was all he responded before getting on some clothes for a walk in the thick snow. It would be quiet out at this time so all you could really hear was the wind and the crunching underneath your boots, which that in of itself was oddly satisfying to hear.. His parents didn't care much but he wouldn't stray far from the house, and he wasn't really worried at all because if needed, it was an easy trip back home from here

Curii Marshall
The snow relieved Curii a bit. If Monday was cancelled that means less time she has to sit close to Ren. She imagined trying to talk to him just to get a bad reaction, like telling her to go away and stay as far from him as possible. What a depressing thought.. but then again she's went through with it before. It was before she got into E-class, and she'd been convinced by her quote-on-quote "friends" to confess, more like they wrote a letter using her handwriting. She was shunned afterwards..
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio busied herself with a game on her phone as she snuggled up under her blanket on her bed. She received Karma's text, but had nothing to respond with. What had Curii said in that confession text? How bad had it been? Any confession was bad - even a simple "I like you" would have probably made Curii freak out. She considered asking Curii if she could forward the text to her, but the poor girl most likely wanted to be alone at the moment. Rio hoped Ren wouldn't treat her badly once they returned to school, she still wanted this to work out.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren's phone was still off and sitting on his desk. He glanced at it, considering turning it on again. He shook his head as he went back to the essay, reading over it and revising. His door was slightly ajar, and it creaked a little as it swung open a bit. Ren looked over his shoulder to see who had pushed his door open. There was no one there. Raising an eyebrow, Ren looked down at the ground to see their cat, Freckles peeking around. Ren rolled his eyes and went over to the brown tabby cat and picked him up. He set him on the bed and sat down next to the cat, watching the snow fall to the ground outside.

// had some writer's block there c': //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 am

(its ok, I get it a lot too ^^ my Karma reply wont be as long as I normally like to make them)

Karma Akabane
Karma just walked around for a bit, concentrating on the crunching sounds mixed with the lower sound of the wind. It really was quiet out, and just beginning to darken a little so he went back inside, deciding to finish that essay so he wouldn't have to worry about it tomorrow, the chill outside helped him wake up for it.

Curii Marshall
Curii looked at the weather on her phone, tomorrow was supposed to be sunny and a bit warmer. She cringed and groaned in anguish. She didn't mind school but she didn't want to face Ren after such an embarrassing confession! What if she had a pep talk with Korosensei? He was capable of a lot, and he could probably give her so much advice.. But she wondered if she could even get ahold of him? Maybe through Ritsu, her main device was always in the classroom, so maybe she could catch him at some point? She texted her about it, getting a immediate response from the AI. "Great" she sighed to herself
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:49 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio then began to brainstorm some ideas for getting Okuda and Karma on a date. She turned in her notebook to a blank page and began to scribble down ideas. To be honest, she couldn't see Karma in a romantic relationship. It was odd to think about, but if anything did happen, that'd be golden. It was weird to think about half of the people in their class in relationships. Maybe not as much for Isogai; he was a great guy and any girl would be lucky to date him. Nagisa... well his appearance contributed to the odd image of him dating a girl (like Kayano) for one thing. She wanted to laugh at herself. She was weird. Imaging her own crush with another girl - and she actually shipped it. Shaking her head, Rio set her pen down and headed into the living room to find something on tv to watch.

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren just sat on his bed with the cat for a while before moving forward a little so he could reach across and grab his phone off of the desk. He turned it on, waiting for it to load as he leaned back against the wall and sighed. What a day this has been. He rubbed his eyes. He was getting sleepy. Ignoring all the notifications that popped up, Ren put his phone aside again. He was bored. He usually did nothing all weekend, and yes, it was boring. An idea sparked in his mind and he grabbed his phone to text his one best friend that he had from his old school.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:08 am

Karma Akabane
It didn't take much time at all for Karma to finish his essay. Maybe he put more work into it than what he intended to do, oh well.. whatever got the good grades. The rest of his hours was spent playing games on his device, almost always winning, or when he lost it was because he got cocky and tried heading in under-powered

Curii Marshall
Curii went downstairs and called for her mom, asking if she could see a friend somewhere. Despite the concern, her mother agreed, on the condition that Curii had her phone on and loud so if her mom called, she would pick up. With that Curii got dressed, she would just meet Korosensei at the library, he was like that one female friend to be honest, you know the one that would comfort you and guide you to knowing the right things to say to the guy you liked. Weird.. Once she arrived, she wasn't surprised to meet the 9 foot tall octopus in disguise, a rather cruddy one but it seemed to do the trick for other people.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:33 am

R i o N a k a m u r a
    Rio turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. The news, boring. A game show? Rio stayed on the channel for a few minutes before getting bored again. Letting out a loud yawn, Rio found a channel that was showing a movie called, Assassination Classroom. Intrigued, Rio stayed on the channel, waiting for the commercials to end. Lucky her, the movie was just starting. // cough cough c; //

R e n T a n a k a
    Ren texted his friend, hoping to get a response as soon as possible. The reply was nearly instant, and Ren let out a soft sigh of relief. Texting his friend, he asked what was up and how everything was back at his former school. He didn't have anything planned for tomorrow, considering that he had already finished his homework (surprisingly). He could ask his mom if they could take a road trip back to the town they used to live in before moving here. It wasn't too far away. He then texted his friend, asking if they could meet up somewhere and catch up.

theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me