{An invite-only RP :3 }

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {An invite-only RP :3 }

Postby . violet » Wed May 15, 2013 8:44 am

{ Curly - 15 - Shepard }
Curly pulled Laraina towards the middle of the floor. "What kind of dancing do you like?" He asked

{ Dallas - 17 - Greaser }
"Tim'll probably have a hard time getting his money back, though," said Dallas.

{ Rusty-James - 14 - Greaser }
"I already told you not to call me 'Rusty'," said Rusty-James, rolling his eyes, "And what makes you think she's a brat?"

{ Lydia - 18 - Greaser }
Lydia had headed back home with Johnny after a while. As usual, her parents and her had gotten into another fight, making her storm out towards the Curtis house while Johnny headed to the vacant lot to hang out. As she walked, she saw Sodapop and immediately lit up. "Hi, Soda!" She exclaimed, running towards him, but tripping on her untied shoe-lace in the process.
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 am

Random person in dingo "d'aw how cute! Here I'll play some music!" He pulls out a random stereo and slow music began to play.

"He'll find a way.. He's do it before.." Raine mumbled

"I tryed to warn her about people wanting to kill her and she accuses me and motorcycle boy if killing members of her " gang" " Emily said clearly annoyed.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Wed May 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Zoe sighed, then stood up if someone was going to come after hr, she would be d*m*d if she went down without a fight "Training!" sge called out as they went to the backyard, to parry and fight. Her opponant was ludwig, her toughest member.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Thu May 16, 2013 12:20 am

{ Curly - 15 - Shepard }
Curly stood there awkwardly when the music began to play. "Uh...I'm not sure if I know how to slow-dance," He said.

"Yeah, I guess you have a point," Dallas said with a shrug, "Now that we're out of the hospital, where do you want to go next?"

"Maybe she just panicked when she saw you guys, or something," said Rusty-James, "She's kind of shy."
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Thu May 16, 2013 12:29 am

Bully ( the random dingo guy)) walked over to a another random person. "Oh it's alright I can teach!" Laraina exclaimed.

"I don't.. Anywhere darfeomn the hospital works for me..." Raine mumbled

"Whatever you're an idiot." Emily said getting I'm her bike" any a you wanna ride back or are you both walking?" She asked

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Thu May 16, 2013 12:38 am

{ Curly - 15 - Shepard }
"Teach away, then, Miss Matthews," said Curly with a bright smile.

"Let'a go to the lot," said Dallas, beginning to pick up his pace as they exited the hospital.

{ The Motorcycle Boy - 17 - Shepard }
"I'll walk home, I guess," said The Motorcycle Boy with a shrug, "I'll see you two later." And with that, he began to walk off.

"No. I have to meet Zoe here, anyway," Rusty-James said with a shrug, beginning to walk towards the front door of Zoe's house. He turned to Emily before entering. "And, no, I'm not an idiot," He snapped, rolling his eyes.
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Thu May 16, 2013 12:44 am

Zoe ducked, Rolling backwards. She smiled "We will train more Later" she chirped brightly.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Thu May 16, 2013 8:47 am

Mr Gingery ran over to curly and Laraina. "You must put your hands on the lays waits as she puts her arms around your neck!" He said pushi his glasses up.

"Alright." Raine said picking up her pace as well

"You sure motorcycle bit?" Emily asked once she was on her bike.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Thu May 16, 2013 10:49 am

Rusty-James walked inside the house, looking around. "Zoe?" He called out, confused, "Where are you?"

"Who are you?" Curly asked, raising an eyebrow. Mrs. Hamric strolled in, strutting from side to side as she walked. Her hands were on her hips as she straightened her classes and glared at Mr. Gentry. "You're teaching them wrong," She said bitterly, "You have to....DO THE HARLEM SHAKE!" And with that, Mrs. Hamric began spazzing out.

"So..." Dallas said slowly, continuing to walk, "I don't want this to be a silent walk, so what do you wanna talk about?"

"I'm sure," said the Motorcycle Boy, stopping, "I appreciate the offer, though."
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Thu May 16, 2013 11:32 am

Mr gingery sighed ignoring mrs hamric he placed Curly's hands on Laraina's waist and Laraina's arms around Curly's neck "there all better!" He said smiling.

"I don't know... What did ms Sheldon do to you anyways?" Raine asked smothering a laugh

Soda attempted to catch Lydia.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me