{An invite-only RP :3 }

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: {An invite-only RP :3 }

Postby Zoe-Underland » Tue May 14, 2013 11:40 am

Zoe blinked "they were not aimed at you, believe me. The trucemy gang and emily's broke because some of there me killd my own men, men with familys" she whispered. "please pony. Your my friend i hope" she whispered.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Tue May 14, 2013 11:46 am

{ Ponyboy - 14 - Greaser }
"I am your friend, Zoe..." said Ponyboy in a quiet voice, "I just don't know what to think, now that you told me about your mafia and stuff...I've never met someone that's been associated with that kind of thing."
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Tue May 14, 2013 11:56 am

"I don't know I thought we were gonna parrty?" Laraina asked Curly

"I hate the hospital... man the bills are gonna be through the rooff.." raine mumbled

Emily glared at zoe " I'll have you know I haven't even left yet! And it wasn't our mafia that ever crossed yours and I know we didn't because our leader was killed by your worst enemy in the underworld! Pony if yyou be her friend stay on guard a lot of stuff happens around her!" She said storming out.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Tue May 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Zoe frowned, "just go" she said quietly. She walked to her bedroom, punching the wall as she went.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Tue May 14, 2013 12:44 pm

{ Curly - 15 - Shepard }
"Oh, yeah!" Curly exclaimed, "Hey, do you like to dance?"

{ Dallas - 17 - Greaser }
"I know...The bill's will just go to my old man anyway, so I'm not worried about paying them. I don't know about you, though," said Dallas.

{ The Motorcycle Boy - 17 - Greaser }
The Motorcycle Boy turned to Emily. "Is Zoe a danger to other gangs, or something?" He asked, slightly confused.

Ponyboy sighed, shaking his head. "I'm leaving," He said, pushing past Emily and the Motorcycle Boy as he made his way out the door.
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Tue May 14, 2013 12:49 pm

"Yea I like to dance! Why?" Laraina asked.

"Oh buck'll have to pay'em" Raine said

Emily looked at motor cycle boy "yea everyones after her!," then she saw ponyboy leave "hey kid its dangerous for you to leave alone wanna ride?" She hollared after ponyboy as she walked out.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Zoe slid down a wall, Holding her head. "Gods.. I Hate my life. Well i mean i'm a Mafia boss, But my friends leave me in disgust when they find out i'm what i am, And i have ta kill people" she whispered.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . violet » Wed May 15, 2013 12:40 am

{ Curly - 15 - Shepard }
"Wanna dance?" asked Curly, holding his hand out with a grin.

{ Dallas - 17 - Greaser }
"We stole all of his money, remember?" asked Dallas, "He'll probably be able to pay anyway, though, with the way he earns money."

"No. I don't want a ride home, I can make it home just fine," said Ponyboy, turning away from Emily and the Motorcycle Boy. Just as he was about to make it off the lawn, Rusty-James came by, shoving Ponyboy out of. his way. "Move, Horsekid," He said carelessly. "It's Ponyboy!" Ponyboy yelled, storming off.

{ Rusty-James - 14 - Greaser }
Rusty-James made his way over to the Motorcycle Boy and Emily, huffing all the way there. "Real funny, guys," He said, hids eyes narrowed. "What is he talking about?" The Motorcycle Boy asked, looking at Emily. "She told me you needed me, and it turns out you didn't. I went home, hoping to find you, when it turns out you weren't there. Instead, our drunken dad was there, sprawled out across the couch. When I stepped into the living room where he was, he jumped up and hugged me. Then on top of that, he kept talking about how he loved me and never wanted his little boy to grow up," Rusty-James explained, obviously annoyed, "Real funny, Emily."
. violet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoe-Underland » Wed May 15, 2013 12:58 am

Zoe turned, glancing at her brother's who had crowded into the room. 'What are we going to do? They all hate me, Heh i bet even Rusty-James hate's me, and was just acting" she whispered started to cry, Despite being a mafia boss, the young girl was still a scared 13 year old, who clung to what ever she could. This time, her brother's and her mafia family.
Zoe-Underland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seether~ » Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 am

"Sure!" Laraina exclaimed taking Curly's hand.

"Yea the way he cheats at rodeos he' get his money back..." Raine mumbled

Emily looked at rusty-James "whoops! I'm sorry rusty I just wanted to talk too Zoe! But turns out she's a brat." Emily said bluntly.

Soda was somewhere whistling.

Ringo Starr
Seether~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me