Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Supernatural Mad 1x1 Bae&DGY

Postby Baelixx » Fri May 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Hunter
Of course he wanted to talk... "I don't need to explain myself to you." He grunted, and his expression grew harder and more cold. Watching the freak of nature put up his hands, the older man smirked and moved closer. He loved this part- the part of toying with his prey. Seeing the fear in their eyes, in their movements. The way they tried to fight even when they stood no chance... "Do you really think you can stand against me?" He sneers and moves closer again
┏⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ┓
⭐️ѕane ιѕ тнe ιnѕanιтy мoѕт call
⭐️norмalιтy pυт ғorтн вy ѕocιeтy
⭐️yoυ woυld тнιnĸ wιтн all тнe genιυѕ
⭐️ and тнe вrιllιance oғ тнeѕe тιмeѕ,
⭐️we мιgнт ғιnd a нιgнer pυrpoѕe
⭐️and a вeттer υѕe oғ мιnd.
⭐️ѕoмe people never coмe clean,
⭐️ι тнιnĸ yoυ ĸnow wнaт ι мean.
⭐️yoυ're walĸιng a wιre вeтween
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ looĸιng ғor love ιn-вeтween.
⭐️ ι υnderѕтand aвoυт ιndecιѕιon,
⭐️вυт ι don'т care ιғ ι geт вeнιnd.
⭐️ people lιvιng ιn coмpeтιтιon,
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri May 22, 2020 6:10 pm

Tyler
He watched the man, the hunter move closer. Of course he wouldn't stop. This wasn't just something that went away. Maybe he should explain himself to Tyler, he would feel better. At the hunters question, he sighed. Tyler didn't think that he would be able to take him on but he didn't have a choice. Giving a heavy sigh as he put up his hand to protect his face. "Why do you have a grudge against us? What did we do to you." He frowned narrowing his eyes to focus on him. He didn't want to lose this fight.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun May 24, 2020 6:22 pm

Hunter
The hunter glared at the question as he circled closer. "You exist." He practically growled. "Freaks of nature." And with that, he decided there was no more time for chatter, although the mind games and toying with his prey was his favorite part. Throwing a quick punch, he is testing his opponent. "Your kind doesn't belong here, existing among us." He says, words dripping like poison as he moves back. He wants to anger Tyler, to make him upset and wild so this can be more entertaining
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 24, 2020 6:41 pm

Tyler
Sighing softly. "So you hate us simply for the fact that we have a life to?" Tyler huffed shaking his head, but he wasn't that stupid he noticed the sloppy test punch and was able to dodge it. "What makes you better then me?" He questioned before throwing his own punch at the hunter trying to get his stomach. If he wasn't going to talk then Tyler wouldn't give him the chance to really hurt him.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm

Hunter
Oh great, one that likes to talk. He huffs as the other dodges before grunting a little as he takes the punch to the stomach. He hadn't expected it and was too caught up on Tyler's words. "Because you are vermin." He growls, circling again like an angry animal. "Unnatural and with no care for humankind." He takes another couple of swings. "doing whatever the hell you want with no consideration for others." Evidently, he has some personal reasons for hating the supernatural world
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Tyler
Hearing his words, Tyler was shocked his punch landing but mroe then that shocked that he tought we didn't have humanity. "Ihad a job, sometimes I'd volunter at a shelter. You can't say I don't have humanity when you are circling me like you are the animal. I didn't do anything wrong." He sighs softly, but he knew that he wouldn't get through the hunters thick skull. Tyler knew for a fact that he didn't go around thinking he could do whatever, he still followed the rules of this world. Tyler dodge one of his throws but got caught with the other. Grunting softly he shook his head. "Why do you think that, I want to talk not fight. I don't like taking life." Tyler spoke softly shifting before coming in closer and throwing a few punches back hoping that one lands.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun May 24, 2020 8:42 pm

Hunter
He couldn't help but chuckle at the other's words, shaking his head. It was all a lie, he knew. These freaks of nature would say anything to continue living their pathetic lives- disrupting the natural balance of things. Getting in their fights, toying with humans who were weaker. They used their abilities to harm mankind, and he was sick of them as a whole. It was their fault society had all of the issues they did, and he was convinced of it. "Talking doesn't solve problems like these." He huffs, taking the first punch before dodging the ones that follow. "Humans have been around for millennia. We've evolved, adapted. Survived countless things. We don't need your kind or your powers." He says, voice raising as he throws a pair of punches, growing agitated from their talking
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 24, 2020 8:50 pm

Tyler
He listened to him for a little bit, but he didn't really want to listen to the trash. He was trying to be truthful and this hunter waas just ignoring him. "Talking can solve, if you let it." He spoke softly, "Don't you think that if humans adapted so well a few of you guys would end up like us?" He questioned softly, if evolution took place maybe eventually there would be cross breeds or naturally occuring supers so help humanity survive. But Tyler knew that this guy wouldn't listen. Watching he start to throw punches, though TYler was unable to avoid them, grunting softly but he shook it off. "Oh is to say you aren't a little bit Super?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. He just wanted this to be over so he could get back to his Kiwi.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baelixx » Sun May 24, 2020 8:57 pm

Hunter
"words are empty." He hisses in reply, apparently upset. He listened to the question and grunted in response. No, it wasn't possible. Humans had been this way for too long. They could survive extreme temperatures and conditions. They were perfect the way they are- the superior race above all. The last question has his jaw setting angrily and his nostrils flare a bit. "I am not one of you!" He yells and aggressively throws hate driven punches, tired of the questions and conversation and rather enraged at the suggested possibility.
⭐️paιn and deѕιre, and
⭐️ all ι wanт ιѕ тo нave
⭐️ мy peace oғ мιnd.
Baelixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun May 24, 2020 9:14 pm

Tyler
He begin to see he struck a nerve. Dang. He didn't want to do that. He was trying to defuse this whole situation. Sighing softly, "If you think about it words have a lot of different meanings." Tyler spoke softly before hearing his angry words but before he could realise that the hunter had been getting ready to punch he was aready on him. Tyler yelped stumbling as he was hit, losing his balance and hitting the floor. Grunting softly, waiting for a space she he could get back up but hadn't found one yet. He couldn't let the hunter keep hitting, this wouldn't go over well for him and he knew it. He needed to move.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me