one x one w/ arcane milli

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby theia » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:20 am

ren
    "thatd be fun." ren smiled a bit while listening to her talk. finding a good time to leave work might be a little tricky, but it shouldn't be too much trouble. having someone to travel with would make the trip much more memorable. after a minute or two, they arrived to the school building. it looked the exact same as it did five years ago. a lot of things can change within five years, but some things might stay the same. "i haven't seen this place in so long" when he first got the invitation, he hadn't been too excited about the reunion. now that he was actually here, he was kind of curious to see how everyone was doing. it was an odd feeling. he was never really close with anyone, yet he was kind of excited to see everyone again.

// ;))))) //
Last edited by theia on Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one x one w/ arcane milli

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Curii

Curii looked around, smiling as she already recognized a lot of her classmates. She didn't see Korosensei yet, but these familiar faces were enough for now! She dashed ahead to meet up with them, calling out some of their names excitedly. Admittedly around the end of the year she made good friends with all of them, so this was already nice. Moments into conversation, a yellow flash and their old teacher standing there all dressed in his old teacher uniform
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:20 pm

ren
    ren watched as curii ran ahead to talk with some other people. korosensei wasn't around yet. ren was about to walk off when someone tapped him on the shoulder. turning around, ren saw that it was rio. she looked the same. she smirked a bit while holding out a name tag. a name tag? ren took it and stared at it for a few seconds. "is this really neces-" rio was already gone when ren looked back up. was the name tag really necessary? well, some people might've changed a lot, so it could be helpful. right as he was putting on the name tag, korosensei arrived in his teacher uniform. after checking to make sure that everyone had arrived, korosensei proceeded to welcome everyone to the reunion.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:39 pm

Curii

Curii was happier than ever to see the weird yellow octopus teacher again. He was, even more so, overjoyed to see his students again. He was equipped with a grill and foods of all sorts for the reunion, he always loved his food and figured they would all be pretty hungry! "Its great to see you again, Korosensei!"
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:22 pm

ren
    after korosensei's grand entrance was over, they started to get cooking. some people started helping Korosensei cook since he had brought so much to eat. ren wasn't much of a cook, but he could do a few things at home so he wouldn't have to eat frozen dinners each night. it looked like korosensei had plenty of help anyway. ren hung around in the background with a few other guys, although he didn't talk to any of them. he was rather bored and honestly, work was sometimes more interesting than this reunion.
Last edited by theia on Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:19 pm

Curii

Curii swung by and lightly bumped her elbow against his, "oops didn't see you there" she joked. She had two sodas in her hands and handed him one, "its nice isn't it? Seeing some old classmates. Well, I can kind of tell you're bored but I know inside you feel relieved." her hair was getting loose from the hairtie, it looked so worn down from being used so much, so a lot of strands were loose.. a lot of curly ginger strands. "Didn't you miss somebody here? Korosensei, perhaps?" She knew he'd never gotten really close to anyone here, she was really his only friend in the classroom, or so he would think. Everybody thought of him as a friend but Ren still had a loner mindset
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:15 pm

ren
    ren glanced at curii when she came by. "thanks," he said while taking the soda from her. it felt weird to be at the school building again. after he graduated, he rarely thought about his time back in school. work kept his mind occupied most of the time. now that he was here, a lot of memories were resurfacing. most of them were good, thankfully. "yeah, i guess," ren shrugged. "i don't know. i mean, it's good to see them again, but i haven't missed them all that much."
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:33 am

Curii

Curii was quiet for a moment, staring as everyone hung out eating grilled shishkabobs (did I spell that right?) laughing, sharing memories. She took a long drink of her soda, thinking about how to put this.. "Well. I missed you, through my trips I kept thinking about how i'd love to share some experiences with you.. it always troubled me a bit" but she knew he was fine, always so content with his current lifestyle, where Curii just needed something more to live for every day, to keep her on her feet and looking forward, its why she chose the traveling life.
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:11 pm

':3?
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:36 pm

ren
    "really?" that was... surprising? if he had been travelling with her, it wouldn't have been much more exciting. he didn't know if a life full of travelling and adventure would be for him. sure, his current lifestyle could be improved a bit, but it was laidback and easygoing (when work wasn't too stressful). it was also exciting in its own way (although his social life was practically nonexistent since curii, the only person who actually hung out with him outside of school, had been off travelling). when he wasn't at work or running errands, he was usually at home doing nothing productive. "i don't know if me being there would make the experience any better," ren said while rubbing the back of his neck.

// ahhh i died sorry ;^; im almost finished with school though so more free time hopefully? //
theia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me