1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 W/ Delivery.God.Yato

Postby Azura ~~ » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 am

(It's okay! Just didn't want this to be locked or anything cuz nobody was posting :3)
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:00 pm

.: Jason Yagami ~ 20 ~ Vampire ~ Location: City (hunting)
Jason watched the new girl come in. This was getting to be a party he didnt want to be a part of. But then the new girl took off with the female he was looking to snag. But she looked drugged, out of it. Looked to me some kind of magic. He chuckled softly to himself mostly. And took the other girl closer to him. She would have to do for now. Once he was done with that snack he would figure or this person that swung in and took his catch. He wasnt happy about but there wasn't much he could do about it now. She had tainted the girl. And Jason didn't want any part it in. He spoke calming words to the girl in his arms pulling her down different alley. He was usually quick at this. Once he had her wrist in his mouth he drained just enough for himself not to be hungry. He didnt drain her enough to kill her. Once he finished he persuaded her to believe that the wounds she sustained was from a dog bite. He then lead her back into the street before vanishing to find the magic girl. He was intrigued, he went down the alleyway finding her but staying out of sight to see what she did.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:55 am

Francesca Demonessia / 19 / Demon - In Human Form / Singing- A Soft Lullaby

Francesca sighed as she looked back at the girl she was controlling, leading her to a secure spot, she could feel her energy draining the longer she kept controlling the girl. The demon snapped her fingers as the girl sat on the floor, Francesca then held her head from dizziness, the girl on the ground then looked around, confused as to where she was. Francesca then sighed, she'd have to get some energy before the girl ran away, almost immediantly, Francesca sang a soft lullaby as she looked to the girl, her eyes turning a soft blue as Francesca sat down against a wall, a blue aura surrounding her as she sang quietly. The other girls eyes went dark after a bit, a blue aura coming off of her as the gem in Francesca's necklace seemed to absorb it, a few moments later, the girl fell back on the pavement, the girl on the ground had fainted. However Francesca stood up and stretched slightly, smiling softly to herself, she looked fully refreshed, she sighed contently.

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Francesca.Demonessia wrote:
Francesca Demonessia / 19 / Demon - In Human Form / Singing- A Soft Lullaby

Francesca sighed as she looked back at the girl she was controlling, leading her to a secure spot, she could feel her energy draining the longer she kept controlling the girl. The demon snapped her fingers as the girl sat on the floor, Francesca then held her head from dizziness, the girl on the ground then looked around, confused as to where she was. Francesca then sighed, she'd have to get some energy before the girl ran away, almost immediantly, Francesca sang a soft lullaby as she looked to the girl, her eyes turning a soft blue as Francesca sat down against a wall, a blue aura surrounding her as she sang quietly. The other girls eyes went dark after a bit, a blue aura coming off of her as the gem in Francesca's necklace seemed to absorb it, a few moments later, the girl fell back on the pavement, the girl on the ground had fainted. However Francesca stood up and stretched slightly, smiling softly to herself, she looked fully refreshed, she sighed contently.

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:41 pm

Sorry life got away from me! I'll reply soon im sorry!
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:47 pm

(@Yato,
It's perfectly fine! :3
Everybody's going through a lot at the moment, I don't mind waiting! :3)

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:23 pm

.: Jason Yagami ~ 20 ~ Vampire ~ Location: City (hunting)
Jason had only caught the tail end of the blue aura. Intrigued he was but he wasn't dumb enough to decide to have a chat with her. What was she? She didn't seem friendly, though did she wonder where he had come from? Jason was an interesting character, never really liked people, but they intrigued him sometimes. Making him want to look at them more then he thought he ever would. But something about her didn't seem human. Something seemed off and if he didn't see what he saw a minute prior he'd have to dismiss his own thoughts. With her standing and looking not so tired as she smiled. Did she just steal her life? Or was this something else. She didn't look good coming into the alley, but now she looked better. She couldn't have been a land walker. She had to have been from somewhere else. Giving into his curiousity. He knew that curiousity kils but this wasn't something he could let go. Moving from behind the wall, hands in his black jacket, a slight smirk graced his features. "Here I thought you were normal. You should really be careful about where you do this." He gave a small chuckle, his features revealed how cocky he felt. He wanted to catch her off guard. He wanted to see the moment of fear that would pass, because he knew someone like this would be scared for long. But what would she do? Would she attack him? Questions he was waiting to answer, and he hoped to find out soon enough.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:39 pm

Francesca Demonessia / 19 / Demon - In Human Form / Singing- Nothing

Francesca closed her eyes as she stretched, unaware of anybody near her. Her eyes then widened as she heard a voice, she tensed up as she listened, her arms then fell at her sides as she looked to the male that had seen her. Her breath hitched as she listened to the final part of his sentence. She sighed as she put a hand on her hip, glaring at the male, "Yeah, well I wasn't expecting a cocky stalker to follow me" she shot back sternly as she looked him up and down. As tempted as she was to attack him, she didn't want to attack anybody at the moment.. Plus, she got a weird aura from this boy, she didn't know what he was.. If he was human, then that would've surprised her. She then sighed, "look.. Can we just forget you ever saw anything and get on with your.. Unproductive day? I can't be bothered killing anybody today.." She said tiredly
[/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:27 pm

Ill hopefully get a post up tonight, sorry. Been running around trying to get stuff done for my new job. Just been making me busy.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:30 pm

Its alright! Focus on real life first! I dont mind waiting! :3
Post when you have time and when you're well!

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me