Create-A-Village Marketplace

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Create-A-Village Marketplace

Postby Simonpet » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:26 am

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ž๐ญ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž

"Come one, come all!" says a marketplace flier that flutters to the ground in front of
you. You notice that it includes directions to the market as well as some restrictions
on what can be brought. You decide to take it to your head chief who, after thinking
it through, selects a small group who will investigate the location advertised. As you
near the gated market, you marvel at the many booths and the different peoples that
are trading their goods. You hear people advertising their goods and see banners flying
everywhere. You pause at the entrance, a vibrant wall that lists some information in
a plain font.

Create-A-Village | Fanclub

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

[ 1 ] Follow all Chicken Smoothie rules and CAV rules, especially
those pertaining to roleplays.
[ 2 ] Do not mini-mod unless you are staff. If you have a question
about a player or the rules, please contact the staff.
[ 3 ] When participating in the roleplay, use proper grammar and
punctuation. If you are not roleplaying, you must have a way of
showing that your text is out-of-character (OOC) such as brackets.
[ 4 ] While drama in the roleplay is encouraged, do not ignore
people if you are tagged in a conversation and communicate
with your roleplay partners if you want to have plots like theft
or fighting between your characters.
[ 5 ] Three warnings will result in one strike. Members with
strikes are unable to participate in the marketplace for 31 days
following the strike. Three strikes will result in a permanent ban.
[ 6 ] Warnings are given for but are not limited to the following:
repeatedly not following the rules after being messaged by a mod,
harassing other players, and false advertisement of goods.
[ 7 ] Bans are given for but are not limited to the following:
plagiarizing any Create-A-Game and double-accounting to play any
Create-A-Game.
[ 8 ] All images used in your post, either as decoration or as a
reference, must be free to use.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๐˜๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ซ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ 

The official currency of CAV are yemons, which are tracked in your posts. Every player starts off with 50 yemons that you can use to buy from the official shop or trade with other players who may be bringing goods unique to them. As yemons have no inherent value outside of the official shop, you are also permitted to barter for goods (food, materials, items, and skilled animals). Villages can set up trading booths that keep track of items and services they are currently willing to offer. You may gift things (yemons, food, seeds, materials, items, and skilled animals) to other villages outside of splitting the offspring of skilled animals, but you must still come to the marketplace in order to make the transfer of resources.

While your villagers and any skilled animals you are not selling are at the marketplace, they must be fed in your main posts. Although you can have your villagers leave after the mandatory minimum away posts are up, you can also keep them here to continue roleplaying. Buying from the official shop does not require villagers at the marketplace.
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gods' Shop

Postby Simonpet » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:26 am

๐†๐จ๐๐ฌ' ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ
The Gods' Shop is the official CAV staff-run shop, where you can buy and sell goods without sending villagers to the marketplace. Use the forms below to purchase/sell goods and a mod will confirm your purchase/sale. Bundles and cages must be opened in your post and you should link to the receipt so that your mod will know where you got it from.

Forms
    Code: Select all
    [b][u]I am buying from the Gods' Shop![/u][/b]
    [b]Village:[/b]
    [b]Name and amount of item:[/b]
    [b]Total cost:[/b]

[b][u]I am selling to the Gods' Shop![/u][/b]
Food Bundles
    Beginner Food Bundle: A food bundle that will give randomized 10 servings when opened in a village. It costs 5 yemons.

Intermediate Food Bundle: A food bundle that will give 25 randomized servings when opened in a village. It costs 10 yemons.

Advanced Food Bundle: A food bundle that will give 40 randomized servings when opened in a village. It costs 15 yemons.
Resource Bundles
    Beginner Resource Bundle: A resource bundle that will give 5 randomized materials/seeds when opened in a village. It costs 10 yemons.

Intermediate Resource Bundle: A resource bundle that will give 10 randomized materials/seeds when opened in a village. It costs 20 yemons.

Advanced Resource Bundle: A resource bundle that will give 15 randomized materials/seeds when opened in a village. It costs 30 yemons.
Items
    Stone/Glass Items: A stone dagger, stone pickaxe, stone spear, or glass jewelry costs 10 yemons each.

Iron/Silver Items: An iron dagger, iron pickaxe, iron spear, iron sword, or silver jewelry costs 15 yemons each.

Steel/Gold Items: A steel dagger, steel pickaxe, steel spear, steel sword, or gold jewelry costs 20 yemons each.

Bags: A small bag costs 10 yemons each, a backpack costs 15 yemons each, a saddlebag costs 20 yemons each, and a wagon bag costs 25 yemons each.

Other Items: A blanket, compass, trap, or vial of medicine costs 15 yemons each.
Cages
    Risky Cage: A cage that will give one randomized skilled animal. Sometimes, the animal might require taming (10 servings). It costs 10 yemons.

Cautious Cage: A cage that will give one randomized skilled animal, guaranteed to be tame. It costs 30 yemons.

Safe Cage: A cage that will let you pick one skilled animal of choice. It costs 50 yemons.
Selling to the Gods
    When selling your goods to the gods, there are several rules to follow. These are listed below.

[ 1 ] The gods will buy food. For every 1 serving you sell, you receive 1 yemon.
    [ 2 ] The gods will buy seeds and materials. For every 1 seed or 1 material you sell, you receive 4 yemons.
    [ 3 ] The gods will buy items. Every item you sell will be sold at 5 yemons less than its buying price.
    [ 4 ] The gods will buy skilled animals, either as newborns or adults. The prices are listed below.
    xxxxxx[ a ] Birds, cows and dogs will be sold for 15 yemons each.
    xxxxxx[ b ] Cats, fire-lizards, foxes, horses, and sheep will be sold for 20 yemons each.
    xxxxxx[ c ] Dragons will be sold for 25 yemons each.
    [ 5 ] The gods will not buy villagers.
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:35 am, edited 31 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Village Shops

Postby Simonpet » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:27 am

๐•๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
This page holds the links to all member-run shops, which sell goods and offer services unique to their village. If you buy or trade some seeds, you may even get a new source of food for your village! While these shops may be run more loosely than the official shop, there are some rules that players must follow when setting up. If you do not wish to set up an official shop, keep an accurate record of what items/services you are offering in your roleplay posts.

Rules
    [ 1 ] When explaining your goods and services, use proper grammar and punctuation. Be clear about what you are trading and what you are looking for in return.
    [ 2 ] Remember to use the travel system to bring items to and from the marketplace.
    [ 3 ] Remember to keep your shop up-to-date, as false advertisement of goods is not allowed.
    [ 4 ] Always confirm someone's purchase whether by giving them a receipt or otherwise posting that their purchase has been confirmed. The form listed below is optional, but is an example of what you can use.
    [ 5 ] If your shop has not been added 48 hours after it was posted, contact Simonpet to remind her. While you may not requote your shop, you may link back to it in future posts.
Form
    [b][u]I am buying from [village]'s shop![/u][/b]
    [b]Total cost:[/b]
Village Shops
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Monthly Raffles

Postby Simonpet » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:28 am

๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
The Good Graces raffles are a series of raffles that run monthly. Enter for a chance to win a prize! The prize can go to either of your villages and you do not have to choose until you win. You can enter each raffle once per month and can win either a basic bundle or an advanced bundle. If you enter for both in the same month, mention which one is your preference. When you win an advanced bundle, you may not enter for that raffle in the following month.

Form
    [b][u]I am entering a raffle![/u][/b]
    [b]Name of raffle:[/b]
    [b]Village(s):[/b]
Solo Prizes
    The cost to enter a solo prize raffle is 5 yemons. Every person who enters will get a prize, although it will be randomized. You can win: a random food bundle, a random resource bundle, a random item, or a random cage.
Basic Bundle Prizes
    The cost to enter a basic bundle raffle is 10 yemons. There will be three winners who each get an intermediate food bundle, intermediate resource bundle, and a cautious cage.
Advanced Bundle Prizes
    The cost to enter an advanced bundle raffle is 15 yemons. There will be two winners who each get an advanced food bundle, an advanced resource bundle, a randomized item, and a safe cage.
Advanced Bundle Winners: 2023
    Jan: none
    Feb: none yet
    Mar: none yet
    Apr: none yet
    May: none yet
    Jun: none yet
    Jul: none yet
    Aug: none yet
    Sep: none yet
    Oct: none yet
    Nov: none yet
    Dec: none yet
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Black Rock Weryhold Shop

Postby Simonpet » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:27 pm

๐•“๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•”๐•œ ๐•จ๐•–๐•ช๐•ฃ๐•™๐• ๐•๐••
Welcome to our shop, the place you'll go to for everything Pernese. We openly welcome barter although our Crafters would appreciate you paying them for the time and marks it took to produce our goods.

Shopkeepers
Greenriders Hallitu (Fayaraith), Tollioma (Kenralth), and Soyah (Borinth)
[wagonbag, 9 uses]

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Food & Seeds

Blueberry seed | x2 | 1 serving
    Carrot seed | x3 | 3 servings
    Corn seed | x3 | 4 servings
    Items

Compass | x1 | 2 uses
    Glass jewelry | x2 | 1 use each
    Skilled Animals

unnamed cow | โ™‚/โ™€ | 1 year
    โ†ช parents: bovines 3 & 4 (family tree)
    โ†ช purebred Riverside Cattle

unnamed dog | โ™‚/โ™€ | 1 year
    โ†ช parents: Brawn & Spirit (family tree)
    โ†ช purebred Highland Sheepdog

unnamed dog | โ™‚/โ™€ | 1 year
    โ†ช parents: Sprout & Autumn (family tree)
    โ†ช purebred Highland Sheepdog

unnamed fire-lizards (x5) | โ™‚/โ™€ | 1 year
    โ†ช parents: Chirper & Reggie (family tree)
    โ†ช purebred Riverside Pernese Fire-Lizard

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dragonriding Program
Villages who have allied with Black Rock Weyrhold are invited to send their apprentice-aged and young adult villagers to attempt to bond with (Impress) a dragon. Apprentices will stay with the weyrhold until their training as a hunter or scout is complete, upon which they can return home. Speak with weyrhold representatives to learn more.
Last edited by Simonpet on Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MOURNSTEAD

Postby Katrione » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:38 pm

I am buying an item from the Gods' Shop!
      Village Name: Mournstead
      Village's Yemons: 50 yemons
      Name of Item: Hope's Cage
      Amount of Item: 1
      Amount of Yemons: 40 yemons
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups