Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Wolves Of The Deep. (Accepting)

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:25 am

Riley | Tags ; Feather |

The fae had been wandering aimlessly for hours. Bored out of her mind, she decided to leave her den this morning...though it seemed she wandered a bit too far off, and was having a little bit of trouble finding her way back. She let out a small yawn, as she continued to trot in what she thought, was the right direction... Riley was clearly distracted by her own thoughts, as she walked directly into a rather large, angry looking brute. Riley let out a little yip before getting back to her paws, "What are you doing standing in the middle of no where like that? It's like you're asking to be bumped into." She snapped, grumbling as she shook her pelt loose from the dirt.
Last edited by WholeGrain1999 on Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:31 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; camp ~ tags; open
    Pine looked up as she heard yet another commotion. What are they up to now? She snorted under her breathe. As she scanned the camp for a culprit, she noticed Feather, and Riley. She let out a low growl. Ha! Feather won’t accept my comfort, but will accept hers? She wanted to sneer, but she felt a hint of hurt. Maybe that wasn’t the case. Maybe Riley was just being bothersome, like the rest of the pack. She decided to watch, to find out.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Feather II Male II 1 II Alpha
As Feather looked up at the sky, then he got bumped. He shook his pelt, "S-sorry... im just not quite myself-" he cut himself off, and his expression changed. "Wait aren't you R-r" he stumbled on the word, "Riley? Your not part of any pack yet, correct?" he stood taller, trying to appear in charge. "What are you doing here?" he asked, sounding very concerned.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:59 pm

Riley | Tags ; Feather

"Yup...That was my name last time I checked...I'm headed back to my den...Not that it's any of your concern." Riley commented while raising her hackles, however she couldn't deny the fact that she was less than half the size of the brute, not to mention she was mostly skin and bones. She certainly wasn't a threat to him. "What are YOU doing out here? Shouldn't the big bad Alpha be out bossing someone around?" She questioned with the tilt of her head. As the fae awkwardly attempted to sit without drawing attention to the fact her back leg was begin to ache due to her walking on it pretty much all day.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:05 am

Pine ~ hunter ~ location; camp ~ tags; open
    Pine narrowed her eyes as she watched. A few moments into Feather’s response, it was obvious that Riley had’t made her way into his heart. She scratched behind an ear, still quite curious of their conversation. From where she was, she couldn’t hear, it she didn’t really want to risk getting closer. If she was noticed, of course she’d be called out. Flicking her ears, she got up quietly, and crept forward. At another edge of camp, she found undergrowth to settle in, close enough to hear but hidden as well. Sitting, she assumed she hadn’t been seen.

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:26 am

ιℓѕυ
Beta - 4 years - Tags: Pine

Walking the border was a boring task but somebody had to do it, that somebody had been Ilsu. Thankfully the task was over quickly, mostly because she had been running and not walking. She trotted into the packs camp posture semi dominate, tail aligned with her spine and ears forward. The white-furred female glanced around, quickly noting the few that were still around. Spotting the white figure of Pine, she gave her shoulders a roll and the walked over. "Pine, do you know where everyone else is? Camp seems baren."

The female followed Pine's gaze blinking as she watched Feather and an unknown female. Ilsu wasn't really close with some of the pack members, as she mostly worked. She only really knew Feather, Arctos, Willow and Miss Jackson. Though that didn't mean she liked them. But that was mostly because she normally only shared a professional relationship with the others in the pack.

Mαƚɾσƙ
Lead Hunter - 4 years - Tags: Open

He'd been away from the others when they'd gone hunting, in fact, he'd been miles away. He'd been tracking a fawn that had strayed from its herd. Silently Matrok stepped carefully forward, body stiffening as the fawn came into sight. It was male, the fawns spots just starting to fade, and its rack just starting to sprout. The fawn was no bigger than him and injured something he hadn't noticed before, but there was no scent of blood. Taking another chance to check he took in the scents around him, closing his jaws as he caught no scent of infection.

As a rule, Matrok never hunted anything that had an infection in fear of making the pack sick. So he was thankful that this young buck that would never become an adult, didn't have an infection. Bunching up his muscles the silver-toned male darted forward teeth wrapping around the hind leg of the fawn. Keeping his grip on his future catch, he let the animal try to break free and kick him taking a few kicks to his chest. But it seemed it could only graze him with its injured leg, so it didn't do much damage.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me