Moonsilver Herd

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Moonsilver Herd

Postby Seeley » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:55 am

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Cerik and Isa ||

Once they arrived back, some horses were still awake. The trio stood on top of the hill for a brief moment before making their descent down the hill. Oriana flicked her tail at Cerik as they made their way back. Isa went on ahead first and being the typical young filly she was, she acted a bit spunky. Oriana shook her head and chuckled before nipping her daughter playfully. The filly squealed and kicked up her heels as she felt her mother nip her. The older mare nipped her once more and the two began to play. Once they were done, Isa got down and began to roll back and forth on the ground. Oriana snorted at her child’s antics and lowered her head to graze.

Solaris felt the mare bump into him and he helped her balance herself. Most stallions wouldn’t be fond of that but Solaris was raised differently. At least from what he can vaguely remember. His past and history were a bit of a mystery but he knew some bits and pieces. Like his mother. A beautiful dapple grey with long and dark mane and tail with a faint white streak in the tail.

He remembers how she taught him to be mindful of those around him no matter if it’s a mare, a stallion or a younger horse. And he made sure to treat them with respect and kindness and compassion. No matter what. She told him that he should never raise his voice to a mare or a foal. Thinking back onto his childhood memories, made him miss his mother so much. He never got to see her or say goodbye to her before he left.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:40 am

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion walked alongside the two females. He kept an eye out for any possible dangers around them. They soon stood at the top of the hill, looking down. They then all three made their way back down towards the herd. He let out a small snort as Oriana flicked her tail at him. He didn't know if she was playing or not, but flicked his back at her. He then watched the two females start playing. Oriana nipped Isa and Isa squealed and kicked. He watched fondly as the mare nipped the filly once more. He watched them play, then Isa went to the ground to roll. He shook his head and moved closer to the two once more. He said "Well...it seems like everything is fine, or mostly so."

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare snorted and rolled her eyes a bit...She narrowed her eyes a bit as she watched the mare now attack the stallion. Maybe she wasn't really attacking him. It sure looked like that's what was happening, to her, though. She got up and followed him when he moved away. She said "What...is wrong with her, her filly was being rude? I never attacked mares for telling my filly off. Maybe mothers in the wild are different...but you can't expect a horse not to scold your offspring if your offspring is annoying them."

(This is all just to Gladio)

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare felt warm all of a sudden, and shook her head. She let him help her balance herself, taking a moment. She let out a small snort, a puff of air from her nostrils. She said "I'm...sorry, I caught my hoof on something. Maybe a rock that got down in the water or a crack in the bottom. I don't...know if it's possible to have a crack in a pool of water. I guess it depends what the bottom is made of, since there's dirt but also stone. This is probably dirt more likely." She realized she was rambling or talking a lot. She made a small sound and moved a bit away from him. "Well...we should head back through," she said. She headed back towards the waterfall to go out of the back area they'd found.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded as he looked at the other colt. He then nudged him and whispered "I think Morri likes your sister. I don't..know, I just get a feeling from him. I could be wrong...but he shouldn't be nervous around us, so maybe it's her."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora and Diva though

The black stallion twitched his own ears, watching as her ears flicked as well when he spoke, and he hoped she was alright. He hoped he wasn't annoying her, though he hadn't really been taking the side of the others, just explaining how they might think. He let his eyes wander to the filly napping on the grass, really probably sleeping since it was getting to nighttime now. Shaking his head back and forth, he quickly looked to her mother again, and nodded at the mare. He said "Well, either way...I hope they are okay, both of them, but especially Oriana since she IS our leader. We need her, Isa is a bit too young yet to take over that position if something were to happen. Not that I want anything bad to happen..." he then trailed off, shaking his head back and forth a second time before looking at her again. He let out a small sound as she said she was taken by men to a place with a lot of horses. At least it was a herd, but that sounded like so many horses for one area...so he hoped it had been a big property. She'd said it was a huge property, so he nodded his head up and down as she continued to speak of the situation. He said "Oh, yes, we'd call them mates, but I believe humans call each other things like husband and wife. Strange words...but they're humans, so they can use whatever words they want."

He then let out a small breath as she continued to speak, as she spoke what seemed fondly of the humans and a child. When she went on to say she'd been stolen and the ride had been traumatic and all, that's when he'd let out the breath. He said "A...trailer, that must be the thing you're calling a float, I believe they call that a trailer and they use it for horses." He didn't know it could also be used for cattle, probably a different type of trailer, since there'd been no cattle where he'd been." He fell silent a moment to think on all that she'd said to him just now. He said "The humans that had me did the same thing with me and one of the mares they had, having us have a little one. That's Morri," he said, as he pointed his muzzle towards the colt, though sure Pandora had already seen Morri with him once or twice. He then said "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, and sorry you were stolen from those humans...You seem to speak of them with a bit of fondness at least, so I assume you liked them, or were alright with them. Regardless...I'm sorry you had to go through all that, and I hope you're doing better now since finding the herd." He stopped speaking a moment to think on the fact she'd said there'd been flashing lights and a lot of noise. "I don't know what those flashing lights are called...but I've seen them go rushing by, I think they're attached to whatever humans drive. Cars...I believe they call them cars, though my humans also had something called a truck." He looked down at the filly as well, falling silent a moment before saying "She's going to be pretty just like you when she grows up."

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt made a small sound as he looked at the three. "Sorry...I guess I should have come over earlier," he said to them all. He then looked to Yamina, and felt his heart race a bit. He shook his head a couple times, then said "Let's play tomorrow, all together."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made another small sound. She watched as the mare looked at her, then the other mare was speaking back to her. She nodded to her, saying "I-I'm good, how are you? Tired, but...it's getting late again, s-so that makes sense.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Samhain, Lucille- Tags: Lucille, Lucifer, Samhain

The red mare shook her head back and forth a couple times as she now kept her eyes on the stallion by her side. She knew she didn't need to worry about Lucille for the moment, as Samhain was lying beside the filly and keeping his watch. Therefore, she kept her attention entirely on this handsome stallion, and nodded as she looked at him. "Ah, yeah, I guess that makes sense...we could run into trees, especially since it's getting dark out now and predators definitely have better vision than us. I'll trust you to keep us safe, all of us," she said, ensuring he knew he was to protect her son too. If Samhain needed protecting, Lucifer had better protect the colt, gelding, as well, to put it simply.

She knew her son could do a bit of damage to other animals at the age he was now, but he was still young. She didn't want him in any unnecessary danger, didn't want him trying to defend himself and getting hurt because of it.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer, Samhain

The bay filly -sleeping-

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, Lucifer

The brown eyed young male -wb...he's just lying there and keeping a watch-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:51 pm

|| Oriana || Female || Lead Mare || Tagged: Isa and Cerik ||

The older mare tossed her head and watched her daughter carefully before responding back to Cerik. ”Agreed. All that has gotten me exhausted. “ and yawned after she spoke. It was still dark so there were still some time left for her to get some sleep. Isa walked back over to her mother and pressed her muzzle into her flank. “Let us rest mama…..Maybe Cerik can stay with us….?” she asked.

One thing about Isa is that she wasn’t really fond of others that much, mainly stallions. But with Cerik it was different. The young horse knew that he was good and not a jerk like most. Solaris was another stallion that she didn’t mind. She tolerated him. Isa watched her mother’s reaction to what she said and Oriana felt her cheeks flush from the comment. “I’m sure Cerik would much rather be alone….” she said but she was being hopeful that he would stay.

Meanwhile Solaris helped ease her and he brushed up against her but this time he didn’t move. “I’ll lead the way back, come on…..” he spoke softly to her and had to move away so he could lead the way out from the waterfall and back towards the herd. The mahogany pelted stallion walked on ahead and stood from the other side of the waterfall, to wait for the mare to come join him.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Cerik- stallion- 6 y- North American Spotted Draft- 16.1 hh white with palomino head and rump, golden forelock and white mane, golden tail with white at end, blue eyes- herd member, wants lead- crush: Oriana- mate: open- wants foals- was once tame- Tags: Oriana, Isa

The blue eyed stallion made a fond little sound as he looked at the two females. He nodded when Oriana said she was tired. He twitched his ears as Isa spoke to her mother. He was glad the filly had suggested he could stay with the two of them. He'd noticed Isa didn't seem much to like being around others. She tolerated them, they were all a herd. She didn't seem to want to hang out with them, though. However, she definitely likes him, and he'd noticed she liked Solaris too. When Oriana spoke, he shook his head at her. "No, no, i don't mind staying by you two at all. If...if you'll have me, if you're okay with that, Oriana." He said this part quicker than the rest of his words.

Sorina- mare- 8 y- American Paint- 16 hh buckskin with white stockings and blaze up and over the eyes, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member- crush: possibly Gladio- mate: open- offspring: Yang, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Gladio

The brown eyed mare snorted and rolled her eyes a bit...She narrowed her eyes a bit as she watched the mare now attack the stallion. Maybe she wasn't really attacking him. It sure looked like that's what was happening, to her, though. She got up and followed him when he moved away. She said "What...is wrong with her, her filly was being rude? I never attacked mares for telling my filly off. Maybe mothers in the wild are different...but you can't expect a horse not to scold your offspring if your offspring is annoying them."

(This is all just to Gladio)

Yang- mare- 4 y- American Paint (probably Arabian)- 16.2 hh black with white stockings and same blaze as mom, black mane and tail, brown eyes- herd member (mother)- crush: Solaris- mate: open- foals: Yin, wants more- was once tame- Tags: Solaris, Magnolia

The brown eyed mare noticed when he didn't move away. She didn't dare to hope, yet at the same time she wanted to. She wanted to hope this meant she had some sort of chance. Shaking her head, she said "Okay," when he said he'd lead the way. She walked after him, his time being careful. They got out from behind the waterfall, and up to the land. She neighed to Magnolia, to make sure the younger mare would follow. She then made her way after Solaris.

Yin- colt- 4 mo- Lippizaner American Paint mix- will be 15.3 hh- white with black Medicine Hat and patch on back, white mane with black forelock and white tail, blue brown heterochromia- herd member (foal)- crush: Yama- mate: way too young- will adopt maybe- Tags: Yama and Yamina, Lumina, Morri

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded as he looked at the other colt. He then nudged him and whispered "I think Morri likes your sister. I don't..know, I just get a feeling from him. I could be wrong...but he shouldn't be nervous around us, so maybe it's her."

Hallow- stallion- 6 y- Mustang Thoroughbred- 16 hands- black with blaze and three socks, brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- heterosexual; Pandora- mate open but wants Pandora- Samhain, Morri, wants more honestly- Tags: herd, mainly Pandora and Diva though

The black stallion twitched his own ears, watching as her ears flicked as well when he spoke, and he hoped she was alright. He hoped he wasn't annoying her, though he hadn't really been taking the side of the others, just explaining how they might think. He let his eyes wander to the filly napping on the grass, really probably sleeping since it was getting to nighttime now. Shaking his head back and forth, he quickly looked to her mother again, and nodded at the mare. He said "Well, either way...I hope they are okay, both of them, but especially Oriana since she IS our leader. We need her, Isa is a bit too young yet to take over that position if something were to happen. Not that I want anything bad to happen..." he then trailed off, shaking his head back and forth a second time before looking at her again. He let out a small sound as she said she was taken by men to a place with a lot of horses. At least it was a herd, but that sounded like so many horses for one area...so he hoped it had been a big property. She'd said it was a huge property, so he nodded his head up and down as she continued to speak of the situation. He said "Oh, yes, we'd call them mates, but I believe humans call each other things like husband and wife. Strange words...but they're humans, so they can use whatever words they want."

He then let out a small breath as she continued to speak, as she spoke what seemed fondly of the humans and a child. When she went on to say she'd been stolen and the ride had been traumatic and all, that's when he'd let out the breath. He said "A...trailer, that must be the thing you're calling a float, I believe they call that a trailer and they use it for horses." He didn't know it could also be used for cattle, probably a different type of trailer, since there'd been no cattle where he'd been." He fell silent a moment to think on all that she'd said to him just now. He said "The humans that had me did the same thing with me and one of the mares they had, having us have a little one. That's Morri," he said, as he pointed his muzzle towards the colt, though sure Pandora had already seen Morri with him once or twice. He then said "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, and sorry you were stolen from those humans...You seem to speak of them with a bit of fondness at least, so I assume you liked them, or were alright with them. Regardless...I'm sorry you had to go through all that, and I hope you're doing better now since finding the herd." He stopped speaking a moment to think on the fact she'd said there'd been flashing lights and a lot of noise. "I don't know what those flashing lights are called...but I've seen them go rushing by, I think they're attached to whatever humans drive. Cars...I believe they call them cars, though my humans also had something called a truck." He looked down at the filly as well, falling silent a moment before saying "She's going to be pretty just like you when she grows up."

Morri- colt- 4 months- Mustang Thoroughbred Miyako Japanese riding horse- will be 15 hands- black with star and snip, brown eyes- Moonsilver foal- heterosexual; Yamina- way too young- way too young- Hallow x Myuri- Tags: herd, mainly Yamina and the boys

The colt made a small sound as he looked at the three. "Sorry...I guess I should have come over earlier," he said to them all. He then looked to Yamina, and felt his heart race a bit. He shook his head a couple times, then said "Let's play tomorrow, all together."

Myna- mare- 3 y- unknown- 15.2 hands- brown with brown eyes- Moonsilver herd member- pan; maybe Lumina- open- wants foals- Tags: herd, Lumina

The mare made another small sound. She watched as the mare looked at her, then the other mare was speaking back to her. She nodded to her, saying "I-I'm good, how are you? Tired, but...it's getting late again, s-so that makes sense.

Lilith- mare- 6 y- Arabian Mustang- 15 hands- reddish with brownish mane and tail, brown eyes, star and snip, socks- no herd- loner- bi; Lucifer- mate open (wants Lucifer)- foals: Samhain, Lucille- Tags: Lucille, Lucifer, Samhain

The red mare shook her head back and forth a couple times as she now kept her eyes on the stallion by her side. She knew she didn't need to worry about Lucille for the moment, as Samhain was lying beside the filly and keeping his watch. Therefore, she kept her attention entirely on this handsome stallion, and nodded as she looked at him. "Ah, yeah, I guess that makes sense...we could run into trees, especially since it's getting dark out now and predators definitely have better vision than us. I'll trust you to keep us safe, all of us," she said, ensuring he knew he was to protect her son too. If Samhain needed protecting, Lucifer had better protect the colt, gelding, as well, to put it simply.

She knew her son could do a bit of damage to other animals at the age he was now, but he was still young. She didn't want him in any unnecessary danger, didn't want him trying to defend himself and getting hurt because of it.

Lucille- filly- 2 months- Morgan Arabian Mustang- will be 15.2 hands- bay with brown eyes, blaze and three socks- no herd- loner foal- pan; open- way too young- way too young- Tags: Lilith/ Lucifer, Samhain

The bay filly -sleeping-

Samhain- gelding- 2 y- Mustang Thoroughbred Arabian- 15.2 hands- black with star, snip, socks, brown eyes- no herd yet- loner- ace homoromantic; open- wouldn't really call it mate but SO- would adopt- Hallow x Lilith- Tags: Lilith and Lucille, Lucifer

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:34 pm

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yama, Yin
__🐴__
She shook her head as she thought about the question, she did not even think about how she was actually "Good I guess, nothing happened today...pretty normal" she said to her silently. She was not actually that tired at all, she liked to be up later to the night but knew very well to get some sleep as the days when the foals were awakened were not a place to sleep.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
He looked at Yin with a long stare "What my sister? You're kidding right..." he said half laughing inside of the thought, but didn't show his thought at all, as if that was true then his words could hurt the colt. His twin could understand it though he believed "Well yeah, as long you try to come much earlier than today" he said to Morri.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
She looked down to the grassy ground under her feet "Yama, Yin....you know I can hear what you're speaking about" she said nervously. At the moment she could not look at Morri or any of them at all, not after what she heard Yin say to her brother about Morri maybe having a crush on her.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She looked at the two for a moment in pure silence as she didn't really have anything to say. She shook her head as they both agreed to get back to the herd and kept following them past the woods back to the more open area where the herd was staying. Her eyes looked around the darkening woods, It was so silent it was almost weird that she didn't see any glowing eyes anywhere this far into the forest.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He stomped the ground a little bit "I don't know, maybe it's her first ever foal and she is extra alert about anything near her" he said to her shaking his head "It doesn't matter, but seriously she could take that kicking into a talk, as for me it's not a big deal for now, but if she does that when she grows up, there is always the rude chance that she will be chased out of the herd if they seem her dangerous to be around with...better to be teaching her earlier than later right?" he said to her with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:40 pm

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare || Tagged: Isa and Cerik ||

When the stallion said that he wouldn’t mind staying, she turned her head away and felt her face get warm. Recollecting herself, Oriana looked back at the stallion and smiled. ”Of course…If we weren’t then I’m sure my daughter wouldn’t have suggested that.” she said and shot a glaring look at her daughter who only pretended to not have a clue at all. Oriana knew why the younger horse did such a thing and even though she wanted to punish her for it, she really couldn’t.

Solaris led the two mares back to the herd. He made his way carefully through the forest back to where the herd was. After what seemed like forever, the three emerged from the forest and Solaris was glad to be out of there. The stallion snorted and glanced back to check to make sure that all the mares were with him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:35 pm

Seeley: should we do a skip to the next day now?]

The blue eyed stallion nodded his head up and down as Oriana spoke. He said "Well, then...good, I'm glad." Seeming to notice her glaring at her daughter, he said "Don't be too hard on her." He didn't know if she was mad at her for her words or for having wandered away from the herd. Either way, his words worked. His words worked for either scenario. He shook his head a couple times. He then wandered close to Oriana, and lowered himself to the ground beside her.

The brown eyed mare sighed out a breath of air. She nodded and said "Yeah...she needs to discipline her from bad behavior. You're right, if Diva does that when she's older, she'll really get in trouble. I just wonder if wild horses don't let their foals be scolded by others....Seriously though, the mares at our barn would scold Yang. She was a bit of a feisty one when she was young. She caused quite the stirs. Whatever though...we can just keep away from the filly if you think it's better."

The brown eyed mare kept close to the stallion the whole way back. She felt warm, and if she were human she might have giggled. Letting out a puff of air, she silently scolded herself. Once they were back, she too looked back to see where Magnolia was.

(Why can't I manage more than two lines for her now...?)

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded as he looked at the other colt. He said "Yes, your sister...yes, I really think he likes her." He made a small sound as the filly spoke. "I, um...sorry," he apologized to Yamina, and shook his head. He then looked at Morri and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, we can all play tomorrow."

The colt made a small sound as he heard them as well...Yin seemed to have been trying to be quiet, but the two really weren't. Morri then made a delighted little sound. "Okay, okay, I'll find you three tomorrow at a good time."

The mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She let out a small breath of air, then sucked in more air through her nostrils. She said "Oh, that's good, that nothing bad happened at least." She was feeling a bit tired, since the darkness was now gathering. She thought on something and took a breath. "Do you, um...is there any horse here who might have caught your eye?" That might have been a bit forward...She just wanted to know if the other had a crush or not.

The bay filly -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:59 pm

(And we can)

|| Oriana || Mare || Friesian || Lead Mare ||

She snorted lightly and shook her head. ”Im not being hard on her.” she said. The mare took one good look around at the herd before she too lowered herself down the ground and tucked her legs underneath her. The mare felt the stallion close to her and she could feel the warmth radiating from him. Oriana closed her eyes and soon found herself dozing off to sleep.

(I’ll manage something for Solaris)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:16 pm

[kay Kay. I'll let you start it, so people know]

The blue eyed stallion nodded his head up and down as Oriana spoke. He said "Okay, okay, you weren't being hard on her." He then lowered his head to his legs. He leaned against her a bit, but not too much as he was worried about possibly hurting her. He soon began to breathe evenly. He was soon asleep as well.

The brown eyed mare sighed out a breath of air. She nodded and said "Yeah...she needs to discipline her from bad behavior. You're right, if Diva does that when she's older, she'll really get in trouble. I just wonder if wild horses don't let their foals be scolded by others....Seriously though, the mares at our barn would scold Yang. She was a bit of a feisty one when she was young. She caused quite the stirs. Whatever though...we can just keep away from the filly if you think it's better."

The brown eyed mare kept close to the stallion the whole way back. She felt warm, and if she were human she might have giggled. Letting out a puff of air, she silently scolded herself. Once they were back, she too looked back to see where Magnolia was.

The blue and brown eyed colt nodded as he looked at the other colt. He said "Yes, your sister...yes, I really think he likes her." He made a small sound as the filly spoke. "I, um...sorry," he apologized to Yamina, and shook his head. He then looked at Morri and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, we can all play tomorrow."

The colt made a small sound as he heard them as well...Yin seemed to have been trying to be quiet, but the two really weren't. Morri then made a delighted little sound. "Okay, okay, I'll find you three tomorrow at a good time."

The mare nodded her head up and down a couple times. She let out a small breath of air, then sucked in more air through her nostrils. She said "Oh, that's good, that nothing bad happened at least." She was feeling a bit tired, since the darkness was now gathering. She thought on something and took a breath. "Do you, um...is there any horse here who might have caught your eye?" That might have been a bit forward...She just wanted to know if the other had a crush or not.

The bay filly -sleeping-

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:06 am

(Okay I made a post even if I was unsure if I should post or not because the time skip coming up. maybe now it could happen?)

Lumina - mare - herd member - appaloosa - 4 years - mother to Yama & Yamina - love interest is open - tags: Myna
__🐴__
She gave her a long stare when she asked her the question, it made her think a long time then shook her head "No...I have not really even taken a thought about finding someone" she said her eyes looking elsewhere. She was not sure if she even could be looking at anyone, part of her still wanted Tarro to get back, even if she already knowed that he could never come.

Yama - colt - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yamina is twin - love interest is open - tags: Yamina, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
He looked at Yin still rather surprised, but then shook his head "Well I think it's getting late, we could go to our mothers...or fathers to get some sleep" he told the other foals his eyes looking to Yang "Eventually Yin your mither is back" he noticed.

Yamina - filly - foal - appaloosa, Arabian cross - 3 months - Lumina is mother, Yama is a twin - love interest is open - tags: Yama, Yin, Lumina, Morri
__🐴__
She felt awkward about the whole conversation between his twin and Yin. It made her wonder if that was really true, did Morri have feelings for her or was it just something they thought as he seemed to be a very shy colt? She looked at them "Well yeah we could try tomorrow again, we could go to sleep now" she said silently.

Magnolia - mare - herd member - Mustang - 2 years - love interest is open - tags: Solaris, Yang
__🐴__
She followed the other two to go back to the herd, she took a good place there and prepared to go to sleep. She was pretty tired now anyway.

Gladio - stallion - herd member - Clydesdale - 6 years - love interest is maybe Sorina - tags: Sorina
__🐴__
He looked at her "Of course it's okay to scold your foal for bad behaviors, I mean it's not okay if the foal annoys others all the time, then of course they will scold it to make it stop if the mother doesn't do anything to stop it" he said to her. He sighed "I am a stallion, we're not usually close to those foals which are not our own..." he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me