Street Dogs

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Street Dogs

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:17 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots shook his head. He nodded at the female dog as he looked at her. "Nothing was happening...just a male thinking he owns the whole area. We chose not to continue to go that way," he said.

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded to what her dad said. She said "He was nice to look at, too... Too bad his attitude was bad..." She tilted her head as she looked at the other female, asking "Do you...know where we could get any food?"

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/open

The lighter tan and white female continued to head along. She sighed and glanced around a bit, keeping watchful.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba maybe- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ open

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one yipped. He continued to run after his mom.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 14, 2023 6:47 am

Tesra - female - white shepherd - tags: Nein, Boba
She smiled a little bit "I guess you have some knowledge about hunting, which is good" she said to the pup. Her ears twisted toward her brother "You've been mean now" she said to him, before looking back at the pup "I don't remember if you said your name, but who are you?" she asked the pup with a flick of her tail "I am Tesra and he is my brother Nein" she continued.

Nein - male - black shepherd - tags: Tesra, Boba
He moved his head side to side as he watched the pup "That's good, as we do hunt our own meals, even if we live in a group we don't serve others..." he said to the pup. his ears perked over to his sister "Was that mean? Oh sorry I didn't mean to be mean" he said with a sigh.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: open, Creampuff, and Buckeye
He stopped when he saw the female and the pup there walking around "Hello there?" he called out as he walked closer, but stopped at a good distance "Are you lost maybe?" he asked them.

Ficarro - female - Doberman - tags: Cannoli, and Crepe
She perked her ears, not leaving her eyes on the two even for a moment "Good-looking male with an attitude?" she repeated flicking her tail a little bit "Oh yeah you mean those two siblings...the female is nice but the male is...total opposite" she murmured with a sight. She flicked her eyes as the Crepe asked about the food "Seriously? Look around you there is food everywhere you just need to find them" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:51 pm

Cannoli- m- 6 y- CLD- Pan; Tornado maybe- mate: open for a boy- Crepe, wants more- leader of his family (just him and Crepe)- kind, caring, paternal, helpful; stubborn, hard headed, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Crepe/ Ficarro

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots nodded. "Sounds like you know them, or know of them at least." He then shook his head as she continued to speak. "We are aware there's shops and garbage cans and whatnot. Most humans don't take kindly to dogs trying to take their food, though...Even if the fools throw out half their food for no reason. I would really rather not deal with mean humans today, either. My daughter has had enough rudeness for one day, too."

Crepe- f- 3 y- Catahoula Shepherd- bi; Snake, Nein- open for mate- wants some pups- Cannoli is her father- really likes food- kind, caring, maternal, helpful, silly, playful; stubborn, hard headed, wild, loud, seems cold if angered and aloof if annoyed- Tags: Cannoli/ Ficarro

The tan and white female with half flop ears sighed as her dad spoke for her...However, he was right, and she didn't want to deal with more rude or mean characters today. She glanced to the other female. "Do you...have a pack or a group?" she asked, just curious.

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado

The lighter tan and white female jumped a bit, and barked in surprise. She sighed as she looked at the large male there. "Not...lost, we just have nowhere to go." That's what she told the male, and kept her pup close to her as she watched Tornado.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba maybe- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one continued to run. He stopped as his mother barked in surprise. He put his ears back because of this. He then looked upon the large male, and said "Hello mister!" as he wagged his tail.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:53 pm

"Well... "Boba looked at her. "I hope so."
Boba flattened his ears. "of course not i just.." He listened. "Oh. Its fine, And my name is Boba" He replied.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:42 am

She nodded "Nice to meet you Boba, sadly there are no other young dogs in our group yet, so...you maybe be very lonely if we're all out," she said to the pup.

He sighed as he sat down and looked at the woods "Tornado is not back yet, but you can wait for him here, maybe we could show you our little camp, which is not much to show up as you can pretty much see it" he said flicking his tail over to the old abandoned human's house.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, and Buckeye
He looked at the two not so surprised about her response "I see...yeah I've seen much of dogs here who don't really know where to go or anything" he said to her. He looked over to the pup with a gentle smile "Hello there young one" he said.

She blinked her eyes "I didn't mean trash cans or anything like that...there is forest, fields, and much more to get food..." she said with a sigh "Or are you that kind of dog who doesn't know how to catch their own prey?" she asked them. She flicked her tail "That Snake lives near our lands, so yeah we've met them once or twice..." she responded to the male's earlier comments. She flicked her ears to the female question, thinking about it for a while "actually yes, I am from a group or a pack, whatever everyone wants t call it" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:55 am

The darker tan and white male with dark brown spots said "I know how to hunt, but my daughter doesn't. Not yet anyway," he finished. "One dog can only catch so much...and it's usually just rabbits. You get sick of the same food after awhile," he said.

The tan and white female with half flop ears nodded. "Could we...go with you?" she asked, sick of being alone. Well, she had her dad, but she wanted to join a group instead of them always being alone. "I'm tired of being alone, and I'm sure my dad would be happier in a group too."

Creampuff- f- 4 y- husky and quarter Shepherd- Demi; has to bond- has to bond- son Buckeye- good girl- sweet, gentle, kind, caring, heart of gold, usually happy; shy, nervous, wild, loud, withdrawn if upset, don't touch on head without warning- Tags: Buckeye/Tornado

The lighter tan and white female nodded at the older male. She assumed he was older than her, anyway, and she looked around a moment. She asked "Do you...have a pack or a group?" Maybe if they were lucky, she and her son would be able to join a group, if there was one.

Buckeye- m- 4 months- Shepherd husky- homoromantic; Boba- way too young- way too young- Creampuff is mom- he's just a baby- sweet, playful, cuddly, intelligent, happy, silly; shy, nervous, loud, wild, withdrawn if upset, doesn't like under- Tags: Creampuff/ Tornado

The little peanut butter like tan, brown and white one giggled a bit. He nodded up at the much bigger dog, staring at his fluffy coat and flopped ears. He twitched his own ears a couple times. He then yipped and wagged his tail, saying "My name is Buckeye!"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:20 pm

Boba nodded. "I'm used to loneliness."

"Okay." He replied to Tesra.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:20 am

NAMES; Zaeru
GENDER; Female
AGE; 1 year
RANK; stray, formerly from Master's pack

FAMILY; Topaz (brother), Lazuli (Half-brother)
PERSONALITY;
CRUSH; open
MATE: none yet
PUPS; none
HISTORY; She is born from a large dog pack led by the tyrant who was also her father. She needed to escape when her father started to get mad from power and he was not a leader anymore, but a monster instead. Her mother was killed by Master after a misunderstanding. Ging took her and Topaz under her wings.
ELSE; She is Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix

NAMES; Topaz
GENDER; male
AGE; 1 year

FAMILY; Zaeru (sister), Lazuli (half-brother and best friend)
PERSONALITY;
CRUSH; open
MATE: none
PUPS; none
HISTORY; read Zaeru
ELSE; He is Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix

NAMES; Ging
GENDER; female
AGE; 5 years

FAMILY; Unknown
PERSONALITY;
CRUSH; open
MATE: Master (formerly), open
PUPS; none, can't have
HISTORY; She is from the far away dog pack, led by his former mate Master, but she needed to escape after she could not have pups, which was the priority of her mate. She took Topaz, Zaeru, and Lazuli under her wings as either of them was better to leave the pack for their own safety.
ELSE; She is Husky & Alaskan malamute mix.

NAMES; Lazuli
GENDER; male
AGE; 1½ year

FAMILY; Zaeru, Topaz (Half-siblings)
PERSONALITY;
CRUSH; open
MATE: none
PUPS; none
HISTORY; He is the son of Master the dog pack's tyrant leader. He never really liked his father and challenged him way too early, with disastrous consequences. He was being saved by his mother and a few other wolves, but he needed to leave the pack after all.
ELSE; He is Shikoku & Husky mix
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:23 pm

accepted

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:57 am

She sighed "That's kind of sad to hear from a pup, but what can you do if your parents are dead and you're alone..." she responded simply. She looked at her brother "Well why don't you go to get something to eat, I will stay here with him to wait for the leader" she said to him.

He sat down and flicked his tail a little impatient "Seriously when does Tornado get back, I am hungry" he whined with a sigh. He narrowed his eyes a little bit "fine fine, I try my best to find something" he said as he started to walk away.

Tornado - male - Leonberger - tags: Creampuff, and Buckeye
He looked at the female with a moment of silence then smirked "Actually I do...actually I am the leader of my little group there..." he responded to her before looking at the pup "Nice to meet you Buckeye, I am Tornado" he responded kindly. He looked back to the female "Who were you?" he asked her.

She sighed "Well there could be much bigger prey too, but are you ready to take the risk to actually try those ones is another thing," she said her ears looking to the woods which she knew to have a very large farm, with sheep, horses, cows, chickens, and other prey animals, but that means there have humans as well. She shook her head "What a diva you are...anyway there are peacocks, pheasants, and other forest birds too if you don't want just rabbits" she continued. She looked at Crepe "Hmm, I am not sure...can I trust you? not to plan or do anything...reckless?" she said.

Ging - female - husky & Alaskan malamute mix - tags: open

Lazuli - male - Shikoku & husky mix - tags: open

Zaeru - female - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: open

Topaz - male - Czechoslovakian Wolfdog mix - tags: open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me