Free, yet captured (Horse and Cowboy RP. Need cowpoke!!!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Free, yet captured (Horse and Cowboy RP)

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 am

(Yup. They can as many times as yo want. Try to make the breakouts realistic is all I ask.)
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TruckerGirl » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:25 pm

Okay sweet! ))
TruckerGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xx. » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:46 pm

Show Name; Charming Ever After
Barn Name; Charm
Age; 6 Years
Gender; Mare
Rank; Lone Mare
Rider; I dare you
Breed; Mustang
Personality; Charm is a nervous and jumpy mare who tends to shy away from pretty much anything that comes in her direction. She has a bad habit of lashing out when things get too close and she finds she can't run.
History; Typical history for a horse around here- Born in a herd that was soon broken apart by those pesky humans and their tames. She isn't sure what became of the others but tends to no longer stay around herds due to the large number making it easier to find them.
Kin; None
Mate;Nada
Foals; Nope
Crush; None, yet
Other; I may add a human but for now this is it ~
xx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:01 am

(Accepted)
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riptide86 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:02 pm

Name: "Its Virgil Reed."
Nickname: "If you want to give me one go ahead."
Personality: "I don't know.." Kind, quiet, gently, independent
History: "I've moved a lot in my life. My mother researched wolfs. I used to love to watch the wolves. I would often leave school with my mom to take pictures of them. The walls in my room are filled with photos. I fell in love with a girl names KJ, But when I moved, It left me devastated. I came to the horse ranch to get things off my mind, plus my love for horses."
Horse: "The one and only Champagne Kisses."
Crush: "No one."
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife/Husband: "Right..." No
Family: "Well my mom, but she is who knows where."
Other: He likes to keep to himself, then again loves to be around his friends. He carries a camera with him.

Show Name; "Champagne Kisses"
Barn Name; "Champagne or Kisses which ever you want to call me."
Age; "I'm six."
Gender; "Obviously a mare."
Height; "How would I know?" 14HH
Rider(if tame); "Virgil and only Virgil."
Breed; "Um?.." Paint
Personality; "Just get to know me?" Brave, takes up for what she believes in, quiet sometimes, motherly, caring, gentle.
History; "well I don't really remember much of when I was a foal but I wasn't the favorite of my mother. I mean, I didn't expect my mother to pick favorite. But she always loved my bother more then me. I was caught by wranglers, I didn't realty put up a fight but, ever since that I have had the attention I have always wanted. Not my rider, Virgil, and myself are two peas in a pod. We get along great together. We go riding and can always tell when he takes a picture will we are on the move, that's why I know when to be super carful because he doesn't pay attention to what he is doing."
Kin; "You wouldn't care.." Sabaku, her brother, he was killed by wranglers.
Mate; "No thank you." No one
Foals; "None."
Last edited by Riptide86 on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:14 pm

(we can start now I suppose)
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <sandfeather> » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:53 am

Mark!
<sandfeather>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riptide86 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:12 am

(Finished my forum finally.)
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowsEternalFlame » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:16 am

Midnight Spitfire
9 years old
Rider: Vasilissa
Mare
Tags;; Shadow
Midnight picked her way through the rocky hills as her rider directed her. Seeing a stallion in the distance she tossed her head letting her rider know. Her rider tensed picking up her lasso and leaning forward over her horse. Midnight immediately took off at full speed towards the stallion.

Breeze's sweetest melody
8 years old
Wild
Mare
Tags;; open
Melody grazed peacefully in the meadow beside the river. Her long, thick black tail swished back and forth accross her hips at the pesky flies. Lifting her golden head she checked for danger, humans and stallions alike.

Devil's Shotgun
7 years old
Stallion
Wild
Tags;; open
The tri colored paint stallion was hanging around where the humans kept their horses. Some of the mares might be worth breaking out. It was just coming to be dawn as he trotted towards the corals. He sniffed noses with one mare before trotting to another. He was cocky and this is what would maybe get him caught one day.

Vasilissa
Female
Tags;; Shadow
Vasilissa let her horse guide her down the hill but picked the general direction. Wen she was alerted to the stallion's presence she immediately took off after the stallion twirling her rope as she approached. The stallion was a large friesian looking horse. She came up on him fast tossing the rope for his neck.

Lilacs Dancing on Lillies
6 months
Wild
Filly
Tags;; Open
Open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open

Lark's Eternal Song
3 months
Filly
Tags;; Open
Open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open open
ShadowsEternalFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:06 am

Shadow / 9 / wild / stallion / Tags: Midnight, Vasilissa
Shadow peacefully grazes on the green grass while remaining alert for any danger or mares close by. He raises his head in alarm as he hears thundering hooves and rears just in time for the rope a human had thrown to his his side. Shadow takes off at a gallop before he got back onto all four hooves, as he runs away from the human and horse.

Eclipse / 4 / wild / mare / Tags: open
Eclipse stays as hidden as possible in a tiny clump of trees near the river as she watches a horse and rider head into her homeland. Once they are out of sight, the cautious, black mare heads toward the river and takes a quick drink of water before wheeling around and galloping off.

Blue / 12 / wild / mare / Tags: Splash
Blue keeps a wary eye on her young colt as she grazes on the grass that is in a tiny meadow surrounded by tall trees. She lets out a warning kicker to the curious colt before going back to grazing.

Splash / 1 month / wild / colt / Tags: Blue
Splash nurses for a few moments as his mom grazes before walking off a bit. He starts to head into the trees only to stop once he hears his mom call to him. The young colt heads back to his mom's side and lets out a high-pitched whinny once he gets to her side.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me