Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Tale of Two Packs (play!) (Always accepting!)

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:40 pm

StormCloud | 4 years | Loner | Location: Forest | Tagging: Cole

She follows behind.
Last edited by StormDragon55 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
^^^πŸ™Please Click, I used double the clicks potionπŸ™^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:59 am

FISH | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Blake | Location: Camp

Fish tilted her head to one side. "Y'know what, I’m gonna go see Jupiter. She seems kinda interesting. Besides, I’ve never seen anyone else who’s climbed trees!"

JASMINE - Healer - F-Pack - Tags: Sand, Moon - Camp

Jasmine returned to her den to fetch the herbs she would need, then hurriedly prepared the pulp she would use to try to extract the poison. She carefully pushed the pulp into the Pup's mouth and stroked the base of her throat to help her swallow. She glanced at Moon. "Fear not. Frost and I are ready to treat the ill. Zack's already been looked after to the best of our abilities, and I’ll be taking care of Mattias once I’m sure Sand will be stable."

CATANIA | Hunter Trainee | F-Pack | Tagging: Athena | Location: Forest

Catania nodded in silence and fixed her misty blue eyes on the stick, crouching down as if ready to pounce, though despite the fact she dropped her weight, she was light on her paws.

KARTER | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Waylynn | Location: Forest, by Creek

Karter narrowed his blue-flecked eyes. "No, but I just did a guard by the Fire border," he told her. He shook his head. "I’m pretty sure I almost chased Valley off. She came up and tackled me, and I thought she was an enemy Warrior or something. What β€˜bout you?"

SHADOW | Lightning Alpha | L-Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Shadow stood by the camp. She’d sent Karter out already, although he'd refused to take anyone with him on guard. That was fine. Despite his small size, he was quite capable. The white she-wolf gazed around camp. Leo was talking with the other Warrior Trainees, making friends. A good thing, and many wolves were still either out of camp, or tucked away in their dens.

OOC: @Storm: Did I miss them (our Hunters) making the kill already?
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:25 am

Dune - Mother - Tags: Lots of wolves - Location: Meadow

Dune felt relief wash over her as she watched Arian lead Coal off into the woods and saw that Jasmine was working in herbs to sand. She walked up too Jasmine and licked her muzzle with respect. β€œ Thank you β€œ she said gratefully.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:28 am

JASMINE - Healer - F-Pack - Tags: Sand, Moon, Dune - Camp

Jasmine glanced back at Dune and acknowledged her with a nod. She understood the thanks, but it was not required. She was, after all, just doing her job. For now, all they could do was wait to see if Sand would respond to the swallowed herbs.

ARIAN | Mother | F-Pack | Tagging: Coal | Location: Camp

"Hey kiddo. Wanna see the territory, or do you wanna play?" Arian was fine either way. She just needed to keep the Pup distracted until Jasmine had finished treating his sister.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:34 am

Coal - Pup - Tags: Arian - Location: Forest

Coal looked up at the Warrior with excitement. β€œ I’ve never seen the territory before! Can we go?” He yipped happily. His head was almost up to were the she wolves legs met her body.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:36 am

ARIAN | Mother | F-Pack | Tagging: Coal | Location: Camp

"Of course! Come, and stay close. Don’t leave my side, okay?" She looked down at the Pup, watching for confirmation as they slowly made their way towards the edge of camp.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:51 am

Coal - Pup - Tags: Arian - Location: Border

Coal bounced with happiness β€œ okay!” He watched as they walked passed giant trees and little rain ponds. He sniffed the air and smelt a rabbit ahead. β€œ hey Arian.” He whispered. β€œ there’s a rabbit over there” he said pointing his muzzle towards were the smell was coming from.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:54 am

ARIAN | Mother | F-Pack | Tagging: Coal | Location: Border

Arian turned to look at the Pup, then sniffed the air. He was right. A small smile came to her face. "Indeed there is."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:08 am

OOC: Ohhh, the poor pup <3
Last edited by Viperflare on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

β˜ͺ name's viperflare! ┉ want to chat? send me a dm
    β˜ͺ i don't really like to do much, i study, and then sleep ^^
    β˜ͺ caught in a dream ┉ explosives enthusiast ┉ d&d player
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:11 am

MAX | Fire Alpha | F-Pack | Tagging: Fire Wolves | Location: Camp

Max marched to the middle of camp. Arian had taken Coal. Good. He didn’t need to be worried with this. "Can someone find Catania and Athena? It's time for a Pack meeting. I have an announcement," He declared.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me