๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Poksil » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:28 am

โ˜ข๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ตโค๐“ž๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ชโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท
โ˜ข

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chemical was lying by the healer's spot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

โ€๐“š๐“ช๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“พโค๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐““๐“ช๐“ป๐“ด ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ทโ€

Kaworu went to talk to an NPC...

โš”๏ธ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎโค๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโš”๏ธ

Moose snorted at Tanais' remark. "You'll get lost. Or the mangy old varmint that stole the pup will tear you to shreds." The hunter was surprised the gray wolf was trying to go and find the pups...alone. So they tagged along with Tanais to help find the pups. They though it would be better than go back to camp empty-pawed. "So...We will most likely get lost. But we can try to track her scent to find her. It'll be hard though."

โœจ๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฐโค๐“—๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ปโค๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ดโœจ

"It hurts. But not like a stinging pain,, more like a sore pain. So I can deal." Twig responded to Pandora. He was grateful that someone decided to check on him. He has just been sitting in here sulking in his own pain for around 15 minutes now. "Thank you for checking on me." He told Pandora. He meant it.
Poksil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“‘๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ - ๐“ž & ๐“

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:17 pm

Pandora- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Beta- Pan; just Dragon- mate open- no pups yet- Hades x Persephone; Demeter, Dionysus- Tags: Twig

The tan and black she wolf smiled and nodded to the male wolf. She thought he was kind of handsome, but couldn't let go of Anubis...Not yet, anyway, but maybe one day. She shook her head a couple times, then said "You're welcome."

Jess- f- 4 y- Blue Rock- Mother- Bi; Kuri/ maybe Tanais...- mate open- Jayda and Enix- Gar x Lis; 4 siblings- Tags: Kuri, Pen (Lamia for pups)

The red head she wolf made a small sound as she looked to him. She made a small sound, then said "I just hope so." She didn't know what he was thinking of...obviously. She hummed a canine sound, sighing as she looked around then back to him. She tilted her head when he said that. "I, um...sure," she said to the male wolf, and yawned a little bit.

Jayda and Enix -making noises but not much else again-

Dionysus- m- 4 y- Blue Rock- Hunter- Homo; probably Link- mate open- has to adopt- Hades x Persephone; Pandora, Demeter- Tags: Zephyr, Luna, technically Lamia, Moose and Pandora

The pretty and small wolf blinked and flicked his tail a couple times. The slender black wolf kept blue and brown eyes focused on both the others. He dipped his head a moment. He then shook it, and quickly raised it to look at the other two. He hummed a canine sound, then, and let out a breath. He was about to answer, but then the other male spoke. He dipped his head, then raised it, because wolves can't shrug. He shook himself a couple times, too, then stopped himself. He then nodded to the other male, and said "I don't mind that. It's better to see if anything is even out there, first." He then too heard the sound of the howl. What was that, why was an alarm call being put out? He jumped when a crazed looking wolf then rushed past, Pandora and Moose pursuing. Anubis and Cessna had been gone awhile, why did she smell like them?

"No, I have no idea, but I do have several questions. Most of them probably have to be answered by Pandora, but.. why did that she wolf smell like Anubis and Cessna? How is that even possible? Do you have an opinion on that?" he asked the other male. He then noticed the shake of the head...He sighed and shook his own head, but wanted that question answered. "I don't know about Luna, but I'm definitely going back. Someone, me, should probably check in with Kuri and make sure everything is okay, or rather I could help."

Crow and Ravenna- m/f- 11 mo- Dark Moon- Trainee/ Healerโ€™s apprentice- Homo; open/ Bi; open- too young for mate- too young for pups- Blackbird x Rivera- Tags: Jason; Soren, Chemical

The black young one kept blue eyes on his adoptive father. He smiled and nodded as he said "I would love to have help from you. Plus, it gives us more time to hang out." He shook his head a couple times after saying this, and pawed one ear.

The blue eyed pup twitched a black nose and ears as she looked to her mentor, and saw he had a...proud look on his face? She thought he was showing proudness just a bit, and so she offered a smile then looked to the pups once more. She shook out her gray and tan coat, then glanced around a moment before she stopped herself and looked back to the others. She carefully picked up a pup (Orion), praying then that she wouldn't drop the weakened male on the way back...

Demeter- f- 4 y- Dark Moon- Omega- bi; open...- mate open- no pups, but wants- Hades x Persephone; Dionysus, Pandora- Tags: X

The brown eyed tan she wolf shook her head. She continued to run for awhile, then turned to go back to their camp. She was pretty sure some of them were back by now. She snorted and rolled her eyes at that though, of course...She flicked her tail as she continued on back towards camp. She smelled meat and stopped, trying to hide from Ashes and Elon, waiting for them to move away...

Orion
(Just dropping this here, he'll either be gray with black and white or just black and white)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me