ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Are you interested in joining this roleplay?

Yes
30%
No
20%
Maybe
10%
I already did
40%

Total votes : 10

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY! ᒪIᗰITEᗪ ᔕᑭOTᔕ!

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue May 29, 2018 4:40 am

Oil
Omega | Crescent Moon | Homosexual | Tags: Johaan| Location: camp

Oil looked down and sighed quietly "okay, Johaan.. just please don't stop hanging out with me if they start talking.." he replied quietly "you're the first friend I've had in a while and the only wolf I've ever liked too..." he sighed "I just don't want to lose you because of some dumb gossip or whatever." he confessed, looking up at Johaan with his good eye.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Tue May 29, 2018 4:44 am

johaan ‣ male ‣ 2 years ‣
timber wolf ‣ bisexual ‣ tagged; oil
crescent moon pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp

‣johaan sighed and he licked oil's ear affectionately. "i'm not going anywhere, you can count on that" johaan promised. "it's gonna take more than gossip to drive me away." he smiled as he gave the omega another wink.
Last edited by she's-sato on Tue May 29, 2018 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue May 29, 2018 4:55 am

Oil

Oil blushed and hid his face in Johaan's side "s..stop winking at me.." he whined and blushed even more. He laughed quietly and moved away slightly, he poked Johaan in the side with his nose and smiled "tag.." he said then ran off into the forest, stopping after a moment and looking back at Johaan "you're it!" he called.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᔕᗩᒪᐯOᔕ ᗩᑭTIᔕᔕIᗰᑌᗰ ~ ᖇEᗩᒪIᔕTIᑕ ᗯOᒪᖴ & ᗪOG ᖇOᒪEᑭᒪᗩY!

Postby Carmilla Karnstein » Tue May 29, 2018 8:53 am

Carmilla Karnstein wrote:
Blue/6/Alpha Male/Lunar Eclipse/Assigned mate: Ellie/Tags: Achak

The alpha smiled softly at the male. “I know it’s weird for an alpha to be out of camp but I figured I’d do a quick patrol, then some hunting.” he said calmly. he sniffed and smiled. “there’s a you g buck up ahead, the two of us can manage, care to help me out?” he asked Achak. Being wild their teeth and claws were as sharp as a wolf’s.

Hazel/1.5/F/Lunar Trainee/Assigned Mate: Too Young/Tags: Open

The Trainee smiled wagging her tail. She was especially hyper and ready to train. She dashed around quickly looking for something to do. she wanted to go scout but that wasn't wise without an experienced dog by her side. she knew how to fight but she was still too young to do any major damage to an enemy. she sighed and finally slowed down and shook her head calmly looking around for someone.

Raksha/4/F/C. Moon Member/Assign. Mate: None yet/Tags: Open

The female came in from a hunt and in her jaw she carried 3 rabbits and a squirrel. It wasn't much but going out on an individual hunt it was pretty good. she made a better border guard than hunter but all members of the pack need to learn all skills. She looked over to her pup who was talking to frostbite, another Trainee that it seems he has taken a fancy to. she smiled softly, Frostbite was a beautiful white she-wolf, would no doubt make a good mate for Canis. She had also observed that Frostbite was half a year older than her boy and wondered if that would effect who the Alpha chose to mate them with. She didn't want Canis' heart to be shattered but she knew she would have to explain that a crush is all it could ever be. She shook her head and decided she would tell him later; walking over to the kill pile she dropped the kill in the spot and stretched shaking out her fur.

Canis/1.5/M/C. Moon Trainee/Assign. Mate: Too young/Crush: Frostbite/Tags: Frostbite

Canis watched her every move to anticipate her next. He saw her left foreleg tense and he knew she was gonna turn left so he prepared. What he didn’t notice after the turn was that she had stopped and was darting back towards him. He flinched and stopped, ducking to avoid her then he realized what she was up to. She had gained sone ground and he growled and let out a playful howl chasing her once more.

(All Open for Interaction except Canis. Waiting on reply from Owner of Achak. But Blue is open.)
Carmilla Karnstein

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Tue May 29, 2018 10:43 am

‣ "huh? stop what?" johan teased as he winked repeatedly in a joking manner. he jumped as oil took off running. "wh- no fair, i wasn't ready!" johaan laughed as he ran after him. johaan bolted after oil, running slower than he was capable of to allow oil to get a head start.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue May 29, 2018 11:10 am

Oil

Oil laughed and started running again, easily weaving through the trees with his small frame "try to catch me!" he yelled to Johaan and laughed again, focusing forward to keep from running into any trees or stepping in any holes as he ran, he didn't want a broke paw or concussion. He felt true joy for the first time since he was little.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed May 30, 2018 1:20 am

Frostbite / Female /Cresent Moon Trainee/ 2 years / Crush: Canis / Location: C.M. Territory (Forest) / Mood: Happy / Tags: Canis

Frostbite turned her head back and laughed a bit before slowing to a stop to catch her breath. She turned around to look for Canis as she sat down. Her tail wagged a little as she tilted her head and smiled.

(Ehh, not much I can do to react here until I see another response, sorry I haven't been responding much.. one more week and I have summer)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spicycoyote » Wed May 30, 2018 2:31 pm

Redstone|Butch Female|3|White Shepard|Lunar Eclipse Pack|Packmate|Tags:Vandi
Redstone shook off completely, flopping her fur all over in circles and drowning anyone who would have came close. She looked at Vandi, ”So do you want to track down some deer to begin with? I could really go for a tender deer this morning...”. Redstone looked at the younger female and smiled. She didn’t know just how to feel about her, they got along great and Vandi was friendly to her.
Spicycoyote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Thu May 31, 2018 9:38 am

‣ "get back here!" johaan growles playfully, jumping over branches and weaving through the trees to catch the omega. johaan was surprised by how fast the male was, he moved his legs faster to catch up to him. he leaped in the air, catching oil and pinning him down, "gotcha!" he shouted, playfully biting oil's paw.

vandi ‣ female ‣ 1.3 years ‣
dutch shepherd ‣ homosexual ‣ tagged; open
lunar eclipse pack ‣ pack member ‣ at; camp
    ‣ vandi nodded, her long fur moving with her head motions. "yeah, yeah!" she yipped, her fluffy tail wagging rapidly. "i never gotten deer before, i'll tear em apart!" her pink tongue hung out of her mouth as she panted eagerly. the female was very excitable, and the idea of hunting larger prey for the firs time excited her.
Last edited by she's-sato on Thu May 31, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Thu May 31, 2018 9:54 am

Oil
Omega | Crescent Moon | Homosexual | Tags: Johaan| Location: forest

Oil looked up at him and laughed lightly hitting him in the snout with his paw "aw man, you did.." he mumbled "I guess I'm 'it' now." He added and laughed again "unless you want to just keep chewing on my paw there..." He chuckled quietly, his tail wagging happily. He licked Johaan's muzzle, poked him with his nose and smiled at him.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me