ƒэяµร вℓ๏๏∂ м๏๏и Wolf Rp Open and Accepting

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: ƒэяµร вℓ๏๏∂ м๏๏и Wolf Rp Open and Accepting

Postby Spirit De Luna » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:04 am

Name ✧ Drogo
Pack ✧ Ferus
Rank ✧ Alpha
Location ✧ Camp
Tags ✧ Open
The morning sun beat down on the alpha's black pelt as he sat upon his favorite rock. He had claimed the tallest rock in the middle of camp as his own for sun bathing, though it was more for the fact that he could see all around camp from atop it. There was little among the camp area that Drogo didn't see when sitting so high up. The alpha looked out around his pack with a prideful smile. With each passing day his pack was growing stronger, and Blackblood would still be suffering the loss of their alpha. The thought of Timmorn's life ending because of him caused a wicked smile to spread across the cruel wolf's face. Drogo knew that a new alphess had taken over Blackblood, but he didn't believe that would last long before all of Blackblood would either be dead or under his own rule. All he had to do now was figure out how to end it once and for all.

☽-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☾

Name ✧ Freya
Pack ✧ Ferus
Rank ✧ Maiden
Location ✧ Den
Tags ✧ Open
Morning bird songs sounded and began to echo around within the den. Over against the wall a lone pile of brown fur began to stir. Freya slowly opened her amber eyes and looked around the pack's large den. There were still some others sleeping, though the maiden could tell that some of her packmates were already up and no longer within the confines of the den. It blew her mind that everyone was able to go about their days so easily still knowing that they were in an unnecessary war that their alpha had caused. Though Freya was grateful to be part of the strong pack, it bothered her the means they went through to be as strong as they were. The small maiden shook her head to clear away the last of her drowsy state and any lingering thoughts of the turmoil they were in. There wasn't anything she could do about it anyways.

☽-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☾

Name ✧ Ira
Pack ✧ Blackblood
Rank ✧ Alphess
Location ✧ Forest
Tags ✧ Open
Rays of morning light shone through the canopy of the forest and reflected of the white fur of the new Blackblood Alphess. Ira closed her eyes and raised her head to welcome the warmth on her face. She enjoyed the morning solitude as it was an escape from all the horrible things that had happened within the last week. The loss of her father Timmorn and her mate Luca had been haunting the alphess' dreams. The bloody scenes played through her mind once again causing a shudder to ripple across her white pelt. A low growl emitted from within her chest. "I will avenge you both.....I promise." She spoke silently into the wind. Ira sighed and shook herself before turning to head back towards the camp. Others would be stirring soon and she wasn't the only one who suffered losses during this war. Though she wasn't sure how she wasn't going to comfort her pack when she couldn't even comfort herself, Ira knew she had to be there for her pack members. It was now her responsibility. All she could do was hope that she did whatever needed done and her pack would back her every move.

Name ✧ Alec
Pack ✧ Blackblood
Rank ✧ Hunter
Location ✧ Camp
Tags ✧ Open
The silence was eerily weighing down on the the young hunter. The war had caused Alec's pack to lose its liveliness. Though he understood the reasoning, it bothered him. There should be pups running around playfully, and adults training the next generation. Instead there was just this dooming silence. Everyone was grieving the loss of their previous alpha, Timmorn, and some were mourning other losses as well. Alec looked around at the few wolves stirring in the morning light. His face was filled with pain and pity. He wanted nothing more than to find a way to help get the pack through these hard times. They needed to push through and move on with their lives, though it seemed impossible at the time. With a sigh Alec kicked at some dirt and joined in the wallowing and grief. "We will get through this.....somehow." He thought aloud to himself.
Spirit De Luna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:26 pm

• Storm •
heiress |
bio | Blackblood | tags: open

She hadn’t been awake for long, but she could already feel the sorrow of the pack. It was a feeling she hated. The quiet stressed her out, it just wasn’t right. Sighing, she watched her pack. It would take a while to recover from what they had lost, she only hoped it wouldn’t leave them too weak against the other pack. She looked at the ground, shuffling her paws slightly. “I have to be positive, push away the sadness,” She thought, shaking her head a little. There would be no future for the clan if they all just sat there sadly all day. They had to overcome what had happened and move forward.

• Yukon •
hunter |
bio | Blackblood | tags: open

He opened his eyes lazily, glancing around him. “Morning already,” He thought, dragging himself to his paws. A quick stretch was all he needed before he stepped out of the den. It would have been a nice day if it hadn’t been completely shadowed by the suffering of his pack. He was immediately reminded of his own loss, sorrow clawing at his heart. His own mother had been killed in battle, protecting the pack that she had loved so much. He stayed completely silent, thinking about her sweet scent and kind soul.

• Genesis •
warrior |
bio | Ferus | tags: open

She had never doubted her alpha before, so she wasn’t exactly sure what she was feeling. Her pack meant the world to her, and she would do anything to protect it, but something didn’t feel right. Maybe it was the howls of despair from the Blackblood wolves whenever they lost a packmate, or the look in Drogo’s eyes at the thought of more bloodshed. She wasn’t sure. It wasn’t something she wished to dwell on, she felt like she was turning against her pack if she thought about it for too long. “The strong survive, and the weak die out, it’s just life,” She told herself, trying to calm down. Loyalty to her pack came before anything else, she knew the other pack was inferior. Or at least she thought she knew.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:10 am

Kaminari - Ferus lead warrior - male - crush (open) - tags: open

Yawning the white male get out of the den and sat at the center of the camp, his eyes watching those already up and doing their own things. He stayed very calm almost cold about the situation with the Blackblood pack, maybe his alpha's actions were a little reckless, but he was already aware that something like this could happen. When the war comes, he will defend and fight for his pack with pride to the end of his life if he has to, but there was this little worry deep in his heart too. Can they win? How many wolves will they lose? So many thoughts wandered in his head and he needed to shake them away to focus on the task now.

Lillian - Ferus Maiden - female - crush (Drago) - tags: open

She woke up blinking her eyes she sighed as she thought about everything happening in her life. Becoming a maiden was not really her first option to make, even if she did want pups someday, but she wanted to do them with a male she loved. Sadly the only male who catches her interest in this pack was the alpha itself, which was a lost case to her. As alpha, he could only have pups with his mate the alphess, not a loner-born former omega like she was. She left the small den and looked around seeing the other maiden there, Drogo and a few other wolves were up there too, she didn't really know what to think about her pack's latest actions toward another pack. She loved and respected her alpha, but she was not sure if she was exactly happy about the war thing he caused. It made her scared and uncomfortable, but she did try to be seen as calm, her pack goes first after all.
__
Destino - Blackblood warrior - male - crush (open) - tags: open

He left the camo earlier to take a little solo travel around the territory, not too far to the camp and he stayed out of the borders bringing to the Ferus pack lands. He knows that that part of the forest could need to be watched now, but for some reason now she didn't want to see if there were stalking eyes there waiting for their first move. He was worried, scared, and angry about what happened, what that mite-furred alpha did to his alphas and destroyed their peaceful life.

Aquila - Blackblood hunter apprentice - female - crush (Alec) - tags: Storm

She didn't sleep that well at all during the night as the horrible nightmares were haunting her. Shaking her head she left her nest and get out to look around the camp, the tension there was freezing, which was the thing to be surprised about as both of their alphas were dead in horrible ways. She didn't really know well them, but they did let her join this pack and were always warm toward her, they even gave her support when she lost her sister, Silver. She looked around to see the heiress "Morning Storm?" she called out to the other she-wolf as she walked over to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin, Zariah, River & Yuna

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:30 am

Jasmin

Female, 3 years | Ferus Healer | Camp | Tags: Zariah, Open

When Jasmin woke, the warmth of her brother's pack pressed against hers was already gone. She lifted her head and scanned the den for him, but quickly decided her had either already gone out for a very early hunt by himself, like he often enjoyed doing when he had trouble sleeping, or was sitting outside, waiting for his also early riser sister to come so they could chat in peace. She pushed herself up onto all fours and carefully weaved through her sleeping packmates. Sure enough, he was seated just outside the den, staring into the forest with his ears pricked, probably for the sounds of any prey coming close. A lemming rested by his feet. He turned when she settled herself beside him. "You want breakfast?" he asked.

Zariah

Male, 3 years | Ferus Hunter | Camp | Tags: Jasmin, Open; Mentions: Drogo

Zariah wasn't surprised when his sister shook her head to his offer of breakfast. "You should eat it. You need your strength to hunt some more," Jasmin said, and that didn't surprise him either. She was always putting others before herself to make sure they were taken care of. Which was her job, but he wished she'd prioritize her health over the others just a little more.

"I already ate. There were two. A brother and sister for a brother and sister," Zariah replied, nudging the lemming towards her.

"Well, maybe I should see if anyone else-"

"Jas, just eat the dang lemming. I caught it for you, and I'll go catch more for the others soon."

Jasmin shot him an amused look before bending down to eat. "Thank you. I wanted to go look for some more herbs this morning, so I guess it would be a good idea to have a quick meal before I head out. How long have you been awake?"

"About 2 hours. I couldn't sleep."

Jasmin nodded. "It's terrible, isn't it?" she asked, lowering her voice to a whisper to avoid being heard by anyone who was waking up. "What Drogo's doing? This war. All those wolves whose lives were taken because of it."

It was his turn to nod. He and his sister shared similar thoughts about Alpha Drogo and the war. And none of them were very good. "We could leave, you know," Zariah said, speaking in the same hushed tone. "I could hunt for us. You could make use of your healer skills whenever I do something stupid. Maybe we can find Senna or some other wolves who would want to travel with us." They could thrive without being part of a pack. He knew they could. "We'd both be free to do what we want. You could even find a mate and become a mother. More importantly, there wouldn't be any war or corrupt leaders we'd have to deal with."

Many of their packmates had begun to shuffle out of the cave, so Jasmin didn't risk giving her response. He knew what her answer would be anyway. Despite how much she disliked the way Drogo was running things, she loved her pack.

River

Male, 4 years | Blackblood Warrior | Den > Camp | Tags: Yuna > Open

He had already been up for a little bit, watching as the light streamed further into the den, but he kept still. His sister still lay asleep, curled next to him. He'd rather not wake her from her blissful sleep or leave her without knowing if she'd be okay or not. The losses the war had brought weighed heavy on them all. He could see it in the way his packmates held themselves.

Watching his sleeping sister, he counted himself lucky. Yes, he had lost his parents, but the one who mattered most to him was still alive. It gave him the strength he needed to keep himself together. He would do whatever it took to keep her alive and to help the new alphess protect the pack.

He sighed as he saw many of his other packmates stir and leave the den, and he twisted to nudge his sister's side lightly. No more dawdling. He needed to start his day now. She shifted, peeking her eyes open. "Hmm?"

"I'm heading out now," River said. "Will you be okay?"

"Mhm." Yuna curled back up and closed her eyes again. Half asleep, River was guessing she wasn't completely aware what was going on or thinking about the recent events, but, if she could be so relaxed, he hoped she'd be fine. He stood up and stretched out his legs before heading outside the den.

Yuna

Female, 2 years | Blackblood Maiden | Den > Camp | Tags: Open

After River left, Yuna dozed for a little longer, curled up in a tight ball. It wasn't as if the pack needed anything of her anyway. Her only purpose here was to eventually have pups who would hopefully be stronger and more competent than her, so they would be of more worth and importance to the pack. She could sleep all day, and not too many people would care or be affected by it.

As the fogginess of sleep began to disperse, the image of River with blood all over his pelt - mostly not his, but the blood of others - hit her. A wave of sorrow and pain followed as she thought about the alpha and her packmates' death. She might not have been close with very many of them, but they'd been wolves full of life, taken away now because of this terrible war. And who knew how many more lives would be lost before this was over? Maybe Ferus would take over and kill them all.

Giving up on the sleeping all day idea she had seriously been contemplating, Yuna got up and stretched before creeping outside the den into camp.
Last edited by Unravel the Dreams on Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i. ephemer

Postby Mezzo » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:02 pm

──────── ༄ 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑 ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
loner location: forest → stream tags: n/a mentions: n/a word count: 790

It was bound to be a beautiful day. The sun shone bright and radiant, the cicadas trilled their telltale tunes, and within the midsummer verdure it seemed the forest itself was coming to life, brimming with diurnal activity. Weather like this, sunny and clear with the wind at his back, was undoubtedly Ephemer’s favorite, and entirely the reason why he’d risen so promptly with the sun, enjoying the dawn before temperatures inevitably rose. The starry-eyed wanderer could have frittered away the rest of his morning laying there, sunbathing while simply basking in the lush scenery — catching himself a slower-moving rabbit the evening prior (because he was certainly not going to try hunting himself something in the midst of a hot summer day, no thank you) meant both he and his stomach were content for the time being, and his mood was high. After all, there was no one Ephemer needed to answer to anymore save for himself, so if he wanted to while the time away, who was going to stop him? In this way, he was free to move at his own pace and do as he liked, following his instincts and the allure of adventure.

Certainly, he was alone, but he was not lonely.

Not with how these surrounding forests themselves were like accompaniments to his journey, offering wondrous sights and prey abound. He hadn’t been in the area for long - a few sunrises at most, but Ephemer still found it fortuitous that his travels had brought him here to begin with. He was really just following his whims, going where he liked and staying however long he pleased. Already, any lingering homesickness or nostalgic thoughts of the family he had left behind were being pushed to the wayside, forgotten in favor of the thrill of experiencing something new, which was entirely why he had gone off on his own in the first place. His parents didn’t do anything wrong - indeed, they had been nothing but caring and vigilant to their son, if a bit overbearing - and he’d enjoyed the company of his siblings. However, as Ephemer had grown older, there had been this lingering feeling that he was missing out, a sense of wanderlust growing inside him, urging him to broaden his horizons and see all the sights he had yet to see, burgeoning until he could no longer ignore it. Besides, the way he saw it, goodbyes were only temporary. As long as he knew his kin were alive and well, there was a chance they could meet again and he might eventually get the chance to regale his siblings with his very own stories!

…Well, Ephemer would have preferred to relax as long as he could, blissfully ignorant and untouched by the bloodshed involving (or rather, haunting) the wolves that were settled here - of course he’d caught their scents, he would have to be a halfwit not to notice the belligerent territorial markings coming from two distinct packs nearby, and he, of all wolves, did not want to tread on anyone’s toes - but if there was one thing he was persnickety about, it was the temperature, whether it was bitter hiemal colds making him want to hibernate away (if only he could) or excessive summer heats that had him lumbering towards any and all shade. Back when he had been a pup, his parents had lectured him about his pickiness, explaining that no, he could not control the sun or the weather, and he’d have to deal with it. But what did they expect him to do, cut off all his fur when he overheated? As far as Ephemer was concerned, this was the only thing wrong with an otherwise lovely day: it was going to be too damn hot.

Vaguely, Ephemer recalled passing by a stream a sunrise ago, and, really, there was only one thing to do if he wanted to cool down. Standing abruptly, his leisurely sunbathing abandoned, the umber wolf stretched languidly before loping towards the direction of his soon-to-be panacea, his ears picking up the distant, telltale susurrations of running water. Upon arriving, he took a moment to analyze his surroundings, only allowing himself to relax and take a drink when he determined there were no strangers in the nearby vicinity… though in this situation, he supposed to them he was the stranger! Thus far, Ephemer had been fortunate not to have any bump-ins or confrontations, and he hoped to keep it that way if he could help it. He was bold, but he wasn’t stupid, and he had zero interest in starting a row with a pack, not least of all a pack on edge, if the consistent territory markings screaming ‘Don’t mess with us!’ were any indication.
Mezzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CircleE » Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:04 am

Skylar

Female
3 years
Blackblood Hunter

Den ~ Camp
Tags: River, Yuna - Open
Crush: River (maybe) Open

Skylar slowly opened her eyes as a ray of light peeked into the den. She yawned and stretched, trying to wake up her muscles to get them prepared for hunting. She loved hunting and there was always excitement centered around the event, for her at least, but today was different. She walked out of the den and sat down with a thud, looking around the camp. She squinted her eyes at first to get them used to the bright light of the morning sun, but she was soon able to gaze around with little difficulty.
On the outside, and from anyone not from around the area, the Blackblood pack would look peaceful, but from the inside, there was another story to tell. The war that had happened a week ago, so nasty and uncalled for, had taken a toll on the Blackblood pack. The Ferus pack had attacked and many wolves, from both packs, had lost their lives. Including her parents.
Skylar sighed and bowed her head as a tear slipped from her eye down her cheek. She was powerless to stop it. The pain was deep, as her parents were the only ones she had, other than her pack of course, but that was different. Skylar dewelled on the memories for a moment before she took a deep breath and gathered her strength. She couldn’t let this bring her down. She was responsible, among the other hunters, to get food for the pack and being distracted would cause her or someone else to get hurt. That was the last thing she wanted.
Skylar noticed the pack beginning to stir and more wolves come out of their den. She caught sight of River who shared a den with his sister Yuna. Her tail thumped momentarily at the sight of him before she caught herself and quickly willed it to stop. What was wrong with her? Shaking her head, she stood up, stretched again and sniffed the air, itching to go hunting.

Jewel

Female
3 years
Blackblood Maiden

Den ~ Camp
Tags: Yuna
Crush: Open

Jewel jerked awake as the awful nightmare that had been plaguing her the past week came down on her with force. She shook her head, trying to dispel the memories, but they still lingered. Jewel didn’t want to get up quite yet, even though the sun was shining. The nightmares left her tired most days so she just wanted to try and get some extra sleep. But she knew that wasn’t going to happen.
So instead of just laying there, she decided she’d get up and try to be productive today. She was new to the pack so she didn’t know everyone that well. The war had hit not long after she arrived and the one wolf that had agreed to let her join, albeit as a maiden, was the previous Blackblood Alpha. Well, he wasn’t here any longer. The thought of that made her sad. Not because she had feelings for the old Alpha, far from it, but the thought of all the lives lost during this chaos.
Jewel didn’t want to dwell on it any longer, so she jumped up, her less than normal size body instantly waking up at the movement. Leaving the den, Jewel looked around for the one wolf she was getting to know and come to call a friend, since they were both Maidens. Spotting her, she wagged her tail and started to trot to her. “Yuna?” Jewel called.
CircleE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[v01]

Postby Knives. » Tue May 02, 2023 5:02 pm

v i p e r
[ female ][ 3y ][ ferus lead hunter ]
-—----—--—--
tagged: zariah, jasmin
mentioned: most everyone lol, sorry

-—----—--—--
early morning had always been vipers most favored time of day, and each morning she would rise before the sun dutifully. it was a time of quiet tranquility, a small portion of the day that she had always reserved for herself. there was just something cleansing and revitalizing about quietly meandering through the crisp stillness of morning, only the cheery songbirds to keep her company. the morning dew would still be cloaking the lowly foliage, just waiting for the morning sun to flood over the horizon, sending the entirety of the valley into a sparkling brilliance. the animals that only emerged from their dens to accompany the moon could typically still be spotted hurriedly scurrying about, as if daylight gracing their pelts would send them horrendously unwell. with the arrival of the warm morning sunlight, wildflowers and flowering shrubs would begin spreading their delicate petals and a soft floral aroma would soon dance upon the breeze. the beauty of nature was something viper believed should be valued and respected, and she very easily understood that every single thing that surrounded her, breathing or otherwise, had its rightful place. it was all a very intricate, delicate balancing act performed by the earth herself, one where you could count on every singular action having a very profound, powerful reaction.. a reaction which would inevitably affect everything, from the mightiest wolf to even the tiniest of field mice. maybe this understanding of how nature operated was the reasoning for her unbelievably strong feeling of disgust toward her alphas callous, and frankly rather careless, decisions. or, perhaps, it was her empathy and compassion fueling that fire.

viper let out a quiet huff, determined not to let her mind wander down that path very far. it was important that she remain loyal to her pack, despite the string of recent affairs that didn’t sit well with her, right? she didn’t want to feel like she was abandoning those that had walked alongside her through the majority of her life, but what was she to do if they themselves had already begun straying from the path they were intended? surely she couldn’t be expected to give up on her beliefs and morality, only to join up with fellow pack mates who seek out unnecessary cruelty to chase a fleeting feeling of power. simply put, she wouldn’t do it.

the morning sun had began to bless her world with its warming presence, and viper slowed her meandering pace to a halt. she squinted her eyes a bit, though sure to keep them open enough to observe the dews sunlit twinkling. her velvety nose wriggled about, lungs taking in deep samplings of the crisp morning air. viper stood still for a moment or two, allowing the previous mental stressors to slip out of her mind for now. occasionally the temptation of setting out into nature, alone and free of the headache that sometimes comes with pack life, would make its way into her thoughts. she pondered on it more than she would like to admit, and more than once she’d had to fight that itch to just go. however, when the world around you is so breathtaking and awe-inspiring, it’s difficult not to wonder what lies in waiting around the bend.

abruptly, the resonant, almost shriek-like bugle of a bull elk echoed through the forest at vipers back, and her lithe body jolted in surprise. deciding she’d better get on with something more productive, she set off at a trot after a quick shake of her head. her somewhat gangly legs carried her into the wooded timber and back to camp in no time, and soon jasmin and zariah would come into view. viper slowed to a lazy walk, observing the duo from a distance for a moment. she had quite a bit of respect for both wolves, and although not much was ever spoken between them and her about the pack’s recent affairs, viper had an instinctual feeling that their opinions would likely be quite similar. they did seem to be levelheaded after all, well mostly. a subtle grin grew upon her expression at the thought of zariah’s youthful rambunctiousness, a side of him she always welcomed and appreciated. her expression grew even softer yet, her grin graduating to a smirk, when she observed zariah persistently caring for his sister. this; softness, compassion, she thought silently, is how we should be treating one another. the world could be entire seasons wide, and there still wouldn’t be enough room for everyone’s pride. viper flicked her ear in modest annoyance, or maybe disappointment, at the reality of that thought and continued her walk into camp.

both zariah and jasmin had gone silent before viper approached, offering a warm expression and a respectful dip of the head toward them both. lowering her hips to settle into a sitting position a decorous distance away, she turned her head to greet jasmin. ”I hope you’ve slept well,” she began inquisitively, ”how are your supply reserves faring?” viper mindlessly flicked the end of her tail back and forth, something she oftentimes found herself doing while trying to be somewhat sociable. she felt free to let her walls down around a select few individuals during her life, and she frequently struggled to truly be herself when in the presence of too many wolves. with jasmin and zariah, however, she rarely felt that overwhelming sense of anxiety, and she would even dare to say she enjoyed their company. ”I was hoping to recruit the help of zariah this morning, before the heat gets a chance to set in,” viper paused only momentarily to shift her gaze toward him, ”that is, if you’re available, of course. there’s a small group of elk not terribly far from here, and I’m sure we could all do with a good meal.” viper offered him a subtle grin as she finished her sentence, allowing her eyes to survey the contrasting tones of his visage for only a moment or two. returning her focus to jasmin, though leaving an ear ticked zariah’s direction, ”if you’d like, we could potentially travel toward the elk herd together, I’d be happy to help forage along the way.” though she truly hated to admit it, given the current incredibly stressed relations between the packs, it was presumably a far safer choice to travel and hunt in groups, anyway. viper herself may be a rational individual, though who’s to say members of the other pack wouldn’t want to hold her accountable for drogo’s reckless behavior? it’s never easy losing someone close to your heart, she knew that went for most every member of either pack, and it wouldn’t be unreasonable for the blackbloods to seek vengeance when presented an opportunity.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 1

Postby Sonder, » Fri May 05, 2023 2:26 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐂𝔸𝕃𝐈𝔾𝐎 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior) . ( bio ) . ( location: woods ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( pack: blackblood pack )
    The experienced warrior slunk stealthily through the forest, his fur catching the light of the sun and shimmering like molten gold. With each step, Caligo treads softly, almost soundlessly, his paws barely making a rustle in the underbrush.
    The male’s eyes became sharp and focused, scanning the woodland landscape for any sign of prey. Although Cali’s official rank is that of a warrior he often took his off duty time to let his natural desires take hold , he is a creature born to pursue and capture its quarry, and his instincts are finely honed. Caligo knew BlackBloods forests intimately, able to navigate even the most treacherous of paths with ease.

Gradually he moves deeper into the forest, beginning to catch a scent on the wind. Pausing for a moment, nostrils flaring, as he analyses the scent and determines its source. Then, with a sudden burst of speed, the warrior takes off in pursuit.
    The chase is on, and the golden-coated male moves with lightning-fast speed, weaving in and out of the trees as he pursues his prey. Muscles ripple under the male's shining coat, each stride taking it closer and closer to his goal.
    Finally, with a leap and a snap of its powerful jaws, the wolf brings down its quarry. The hunt is over, and Caligo stands triumphant, his fur gleaming in sweat and blood in the dappled sunlight. He was a true hunter, a master of the forest, and in his eyes he will continue to roam these woods for many years to come.

As Cali feasted upon his kill, a conflict brewed within his mind. Should he bring his prize back to the pack to share with his brethren, or keep it for himself and bask in the glory of his victory?
    On one paw, Cali knew that the pack relied on each other to survive in the harsh wilderness. They worked together to hunt, to protect their territory, and to raise their young. Bringing his prey back to the pack would show his loyalty and strengthen their bonds.

But on the other paw, Caligo had worked hard to capture this meal. He had expended precious energy and risked his life in the hunt. He deserved to savour the fruits of his labour and revel in the thrill of his triumph.
    As the wolf pondered his dilemma, his ears pricked up at the sound yipping and barking of his pack at the densite. He remembered the warmth of their companionship, the thrill of the hunt with their coordinated efforts. He remembered the times they had shared their kills, and how it had strengthened their bonds as a pack.

With a heavy heart, the male knew that he had made the right decision. For in the end, the strength of the pack was greater than the strength of the lone wolf. So he stopped feasting and began to drag the carcass to the densite.

Last edited by Sonder, on Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun May 07, 2023 3:40 am

• Storm •
heiress |
bio | Blackblood | tags: Aquila

She was distracted from her thoughts when she heard Aquila speak. “Morning Aquila, did you sleep well?” She asked politely, looking at her. She hoped that friendly conversation could help the pack get back to normal. They just needed to rely on eachother and work to move on. No matter how sad they were, sulking all day would never result in any progress.

• Yukon •
hunter |
bio | Blackblood | tags: Skylar

He glanced around, his eyes settling upon Skylar. “Morning, I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with me, I was going to ask Alec as well,” He said as he approached her. No matter how devastated they were, the pack still needed to eat. It could also help distract them a little bit. He sat down and scanned the camp for Alec. Once he caught sight of him, he turned back to Skylar and awaited her reply.

• Genesis •
warrior |
bio | Ferus | tags: open

A gentle sighed escaped her, and she laid down, shutting her eyes tight and covered her face with her paws. She absolutely hated feeling so conflicted, but the war was becoming too much. All she could see was the devastation and horror of battle. What if she was next? She wasn’t ready to die, the thought terrified her. She was well aware that her packmates weren’t fond of her. Would they mourn her loss? Would they just move on like she never existed? She squeezed her eyes even tighter, trying to block everything out. She silently jumped up, pacing for a moment. “I need to get out of here… I need fresh air…” She made her way out of camp without looking back.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post 2

Postby Sonder, » Tue May 09, 2023 4:32 am

x
zxxxxxxxxxxx
›⊱ˊ ─ 𝐂𝔸𝕃𝐈𝔾𝐎 ⋅.━xxzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
zxxxxxxxxxxxxzxxx ( rank: warrior) . ( bio ) . ( location: woods -> den site ) . ( tags: open ! ) . ( pack: blackblood pack )
    Caligo's steps into the heart of the forest are slow and measured, as if he wants to savour every morsel of the quarry he struggled to carry, it wasn't like he had a desire to withhold his catch from the hungry mouths of his pack. He just had those natural urges, it was normal for all young wolves right? The scent of young fawn blood lifted from the limp body in his flared nostrils … it was irresistible. Cali was sure he wouldn't be the first to say that the ‘alpha must eat first’ rule was just as ridiculous as it was old. Perhaps it was the young rebellious spirit in him that craved disobedience. He couldn't be sure. But one thing was certain, if he didn't reach his pack soon there wouldn't be much fawn left.

As the minutes dragged on Cali’s motivation began to dwindle, and the ache in his jaws throbbed irritably, as if begging him to drop the fawn. He had to ignore the physical strains, there was no point breaking the rules now he was so close to camp. What would his comrades think? ‘Oh young Cali he had so much potential but too much testosterone to know how to handle his own emotions’ — god! He could hear the senior ranking wolves condescending barks as if they had caught him in the act!

Rolling his eyes as a result of his fake argument, the golden wolf moved deeper into the woodland, noticing the change in temperature - the air is noticeably cooler, fresher and invigorating, carrying the aroma of pine needles, wet earth, and wildflowers. He inhales deeply, relishing the scent that envelops him, and feels a sense of peace wash over him. – He was nearly home.

Above the young warrior, the canopy of the forest was thick with summer leaves, casting a greenish hue over everything in its embrace, while shafts of sunlight break through the gaps, dappling the ground below. Caligo looks up, squinting against the bright sunlight, and marvels at the sight of the trees that tower above him. They are giants, their trunks wide and gnarled, as if they have stood for centuries, their canopies rustling and swaying in the gentle breeze.

In a dense thicket ahead, the scuffling of paws and whinings of greeting brought Caligo's conflicted thoughts back to reality. He pressed through the thick wet undergrowth into the densite. Passing many of his pack as he went. He flickered his honey dipped tail towards each one in greeting, his mouth full of fawn to actually say much, before dropping the lifeless body in the prey designated area.

Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me