Find Your True Love (Accepting)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Find Your True Love (Accepting)

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2011 9:22 am

Rules:
1. Cussing is allowed just follow what CS says about it
2. Romance is allowed just keep it PG-13
3. Violence is allowed just keep it PG-13
4. Have as many characters as you can handle
5. Have Fun :]

You are a person trying to find their true love in this roleplay. You also live in a small town near a forest where a small river runs by. It leads to a large lake and a large beach borders this lake. Will you find your true love or be alone or rejected by them?

Bio Form:
Name:
Looks: (Please try not to use Anime)
Personality:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Children:
Relatives:
Pets:
Other:
Last edited by Ploegy on Thu May 19, 2011 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Find Your True Love (Accepting)

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2011 9:38 am

Name: Juliet
Looks: Image
Personality: Juliet is a very loving girl. She believes in love at first sight and easily falls in love. Once you get to know her she can be a bit clingy, but still is a very sweet girl. She is very protective over the ones she loves and will do anything for them. She also acts some what like a princess and believes that's how she should be treated.
BF/GF: None Yet
Husband/Wife: None Yet
Children: None Yet
Relatives: None (Just ask)
Pets: None
Other: None

Name: Pavel
Personality: Pavel's personality can switch very easily. He can be happy and light hearted one minute and then grumpy and tough the next. He is quite flirty when he wants to be. He can also be very quiet and antisocial when he really doesn't want to be around certain people. A few other ways to describe him would be sneaky and prideful. He likes to sneak up on people and surprise them and when it comes to his pride, he likes to show it off.
BF/GF: Natasha
Relatives: None (Just Ask)
Other: Is a hockey player and can speak Russian perfectly plus has a Russian accent

Name: Jonathan
Personality: Jonathan is a sweet guy, but can be very quiet. He is shy around most girls or he is afraid that his height will scare them away so he tends to not hang around girls too much. He is also some what sensitive to things people say and will take some things offensive that aren't ment to be.
Relatives: None (Just Ask)
Other: Is a hockey player and can speak Swedish, but doesn't have much of an accent

Name: Henrik
Personality: Henrik may be Pavel's closest friend, but he is nothing like the Russian stud. He is a very laid back person who is very loving towards any girl. He hates seeing people upset and will always be there to cheer them up. Nobody understands why he is such close friends with Pavel since he's nothing like him, but he brings out the good side of Pavel and tends to keep him out of trouble and his antisocial moods. He is quite talkative as well
Pets: Toby his pet Pug: Image
Other: Is a hockey player and is Swedish just like Jonathan, but has a thicker accent than Jonathan.

Name: Darren
Personality: Darren is a shy, but kind guy. He is a very strong willed and will fight for what he believes in. Also he is pretty quick and protective of ones he loves and cares about. He does have a bad side though, but it rarely shows.
Other: Is a hockey player

Name: Alicia
Personality: Alicia is a firey young lady. She loves to have fun and people classify her as the "bad" girl. She loves to party and be around other people. She is a very fiesty women, but she can be quite nice if you get on her good side.
Relatives: None
Pets: Hunter: Image and Lilian: Image

Name: Valtteri
Personality: Valtteri is a very loving guy. At times he can be shy, but most the time he is very open and caring. He tends not to flirt, but sometimes can get caught up in the moment and will flirt.
Relatives: Ilari (Older Brother who I won't be roleplaying)
Other: He is a hockey player and he can speak Finnish since he was born and raised there, but came to play hockey in America. He has a slight Finnish accent

Name: Jimmy
Personality: Jimmy is a sweet and caring young man. He also loves to have fun though. Most the time he has quite a hyper personality. He almost always has something to do no matter what. He is also very tough though.
Relatives: None
Pets: Oliver: Image
Other: Hockey Goalie
Last edited by Ploegy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2011 10:02 am

(Bump)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkedalink » Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 am

Name: Kale Rion
Looks: I don't have a pic for her yet, but....Long brown hair, with laughing green eyes. She wears glasses and has light skin. Kale has a very light spray of freckles across her nose and a mischievous smile.
Personality: Kale is very cheerful and well mannered person who loves her Uncle like a father. She has grown up to be a kind girl who lives up to her Uncle's expectations. She is very outgoing, even though she has no friends. Her sense of humor and sharp tongue will be the ruin of her, so her Uncle says and she tries hard to stop words from flying out of her mouth, but sometimes they just come. She has a very quick temper and can act like a smart aleck. She has never loved anyone, or been in love so she is new to that sort of stuff. Sometimes, she gets shy around new people but will get over it once she knows them.She would rather be reading then doing anything else.
BF/GF: None yet
Husband/Wife: None yet
Children: None yet
Relatives: Morty Rion, her uncle
Other:

Name: Morty Rion
Looks: He has light brown hair kept short with little lines of gray. His face is creased with lines of worry but he is a jolly, happy man with sparkling eyes. He is surprisingly agile for a man of his age. Morty's eyes are dark blue with hints of something more in them.
Personality: Morty is a happy man who loves his niece like a father, and is rather protective of her. He tries hard to raise her the correct way but sometimes thinks he fails her. He just wants Kale to learn morals, and become a model young woman. So far, he is content to say she is not a troublemaker.
BF/GF: None..would like to keep it that way.
Husband/Wife: Never had one, never will.
Children: None, though he raised Kale since she was a baby.
Relatives: Kale Rion, his niece
Other: Morty is a middle-aged company owner who has Kale in his custody. He only wants to protect her, so he can be a bit harsh. He is NOT here to find love....

((Hope I got everything.....))
Last edited by Pinkedalink on Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My dA--I take Commissions/Requests/Trades
Pinkedalink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 am

(Accepted :])
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pinkedalink » Thu May 19, 2011 10:48 am

((Sweet. Where should I start?))

My dA--I take Commissions/Requests/Trades
Pinkedalink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defenestration » Thu May 19, 2011 10:50 am

{Maybe joining in a bit}
Pet's name: Peter
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hoard this pet, so all trades including them are appreciated greatly!
defenestration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2011 10:58 am

(Well, I'll start and Defenestration, join whenever. I'd love to have more people :])

Juliet laid upon a bench looking up toward the fluffy, white clouds floating overhead. A smile crossed her beautiful, young face as she continued to watch them float across the sky.

Jonathan sat alone on a swing. "I feel like a little kid again," He chuckled to himself as he swung back and forth with a smile upon his face. He just wanted to escape from the world of an adult for awhile and act like he was a six year old once again. Swinging brought back all his childhood memories.

"Hank!" Pavel shouted with a grin on his face. He darted at his friend and jumped onto his back acting like a two year old. "Haha! You're so giving me a ride," He laughed happily letting a smirk tug at his lips.

"Oof!" Henrik grunted as he stumbled when Pavel jumped onto his back. "You know I don't like when you do that Pav," He said in a gentle tone.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Chaos » Thu May 19, 2011 11:20 am

Name: Cody Guierrez
Personality: He's easily amused, and likes to have fun. He likes to laugh and be loud and run around like a little kid. Even when he's somehow "serious" he will eventually start laughing. He's very obnoxious, and almost refuses to grow up. He's almost a little too immature, so he needs someone to make him grow up. The only time he'll act mature is when he's in a restaurant or something like that.
BF/GF: Open
Husband/Wife: Nope
Children: *laughs* "You're kidding, right?"
Relatives: Ted Guierrez, his twin brother.
Pets: He's allergic.

Name: Ted Guierrez
Personality: Ted is very a quiet and a cute person. He prefers to stay in the background. He’s also very sensitive and can get moody and sulky really easily. He’s also very impatient. He’s always the first one to get up in the mornings and waits till his friends or brother drags themselves out of bed while he’s already made breakfast and gotten ready. When you first get to know him – you realise that he is such a sweet heart!
BF/GF: Open
Husband/Wife: None
Children: Nope
Relatives: His twin brother Cody Guierrez
Pets: He's allergic too.
Other: Nope
I haven't been looking forward to the day I have to say this, but I am officially quitting CS! Since '09 I have matured and just haven't felt interested in it anymore. I won't forget any of you guys who I have made friendships with, you've all been wonderful.
Peace out, don't do drugs, eat cookies, and be sugary. <33333
Queen of Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu May 19, 2011 11:22 am

(Accepted)
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me