ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Eimhir [2] & Lockie [1]

Postby Skyet » Mon Jan 08, 2024 6:45 am

name: eimhir fraser
major: paleontology
tags:skye, rueben
"Ooops, sorry let-" Eimhir started, stepping aside to let Rueben pass. But before she could even finish her sentence she watched, shocked, as Skye fell. Not giving Rueben a second thought she dropped down to Skye's side.
"Skye are you alright? How can I help?" She was aware that Takanni might not like someone getting close to Skye or touching her to help without permission from Skye herself. Eimhir looked back round at Rueben, her face a mixture of annoyance at his attitude which had led to this, and asking for some assistance.

Skyet wrote:
name: lockie james
major: aerospace engineering
tags:atlas, open
Sighing, Lockie sat back in his chair and ran his hand through his hair. The words on the screen blurred together once again, causing him to give his head a sharp shake to move them back into focus. Reading about the latest developments in F1 wasn't his idea of a fun morning, but it was important for his chances at an internship with any of the major teams. He'd left his dorm room just after Atlas' alarm had first gone off. Lockie had learned that his roommate would sleep until the last minute if possible, snoozing multiple alarms. It meant he didn't need to bother with one himself most of the time. Simba and Bash had been busy overnight, so the early start had allowed him to give their little pen a thorough clean before he got himself ready for a morning in the library. Pulling himself back to the screen, Lockie reread the paragraph before picking up a pen to scribble down some notes. He paused, double-checking it made sense, before returning to the article. It was that awkward time of the morning when the library was beginning to empty of the students who'd been pulling all-nighters and filling up with those trying to fill in their time before classes started. Lockie didn't mind usually, but he'd yet to grab a tea or coffee, and the slowly rising drone of chatter was not helping his concentration.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:41 am

Skye raised her had before touching Takanni's shoulder signaling the big dog to move. Takanni rose and paced a few strides away and sat down to watch her handler. "Just help me up if you can Eimhir. I think I'm ok although I can't say the same for my clothes or my leg " she replied to her roommate with a slight smile. She wasn't expecting the kindness from Eimhir because she barely knew the girl. Takanni wagged her tail at both her Handler and Eimhir knowing that the latter only wanted to help.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:20 am

𝐏𝐄𝐘𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
22xx.xxhe/himxx.xxnursing majorxx.xxlocation; dining hallxx.xxmentions; michael, quinnxx.xxtags; stevie

This morning, much like every other morning, felt like a battle for Peyton as he struggled to peel himself away from the comforts of his bed. September in Alberta wasn’t anything too tragic, rarely tipping over anything higher than sixteen degrees Celsius, give or take, but Peyton always seemed to be cold. It was something his parents always joked about, saying something along the lines of how the cool altitude temperatures from the plane ride to Canada clung to him and found room amongst his bones. Of course, he had never found their jokes to be genuinely funny (regardless of how hard they tried, their jokes were so dad joke-coded… and not the good kind), yet clearly they had a big enough impact to linger on his mind even years later. Groaning to himself, he wiped his half-closed eyes and tossed his hand out to the side, skimming the surface of his bedside table until his fingertips came into contact with the cool surface of his phone. Grabbing onto it, he pulled it back to his face and opened the screen, immediately clicking on the weather app. Fifteen degrees, nothing horrible.

“Blimey,” he muttered under his breath to himself as he reluctantly dragged himself away from the covers. He grabbed the clothes he had chosen the night before (a habit only Stevie really knew about, and she made sure he knew she knew a bit too contentedly), becoming hyperaware of the silence that lingered around him. As far as he knew, his roommate Michael was still sleeping. Even if the young man had already slipped out for the morning, Peyton still made sure to be extra quiet as he prepared himself for the day. He was hesitant to add his wool cabin kit sweater, unsure if the sun would make him sweat in it, but decided to pull it over his head anyway, knowing that if it got too warm, he could take it off and make do with the button-up collared shirt underneath. His stomach was grumbling by the time he finished washing up. Peyton was and always had been the guy who refused to skip breakfast; it was his favourite meal of the day. Stevie was always on the go, but for once, he managed to drag her down to do something in his favour. It felt like a great achievement.

On the thought of Stevie, Peyton swiped his phone off the bathroom counter, flicked the room light off, and opened his screen as he exited the bathroom. im going to get food, u better be there he texted Stevie. Texting the girl was always hit or miss when it came to responses, not that he was much better. It always came down to the mighty “I forgot” reaction, but neither seemed to ever do anything to change this bad habit. Peyton liked to protest and say something cheesy about being an “old soul,” even though that usually got more eye rolls than it did laughs.

With the keys jingling in his hand, Peyton slipped out the door, locking it and giving the handle a yank to make sure it had actually locked before descending down the hall. He heard the occasional bark of a canine as he made his way towards the dining hall. Peyton didn’t have a pet here, and he was confident he was one of the only ones who didn’t. It wasn’t that he disliked animals, he genuinely just did not have enough self-assurance to believe he could handle one on his own without messing something up. He had a guinea pig as a child, but that was about as much of a pet as anyone in his family ever owned. It was nice seeing others with their animals around campus; occasionally he’d even ask to pet them if they were crossing by. With dogs in mind, Peyton yet again opened his text messages, but clicked on Quinn Brown’s profile this time. have u made it to campus yet? hope to see u before classes get too hectic :) he sent her. By the time he was finished with the text, the dining hall was in sight, and it didn’t take long to reach it.

From the look of things, Stevie wasn’t there yet, but Peyton didn’t mind. As if falling into a familiar routine, he immediately beelined towards the coffee pots, grabbing hold of two disposable coffee cups, first filling one with scolding hot coffee, then plucking out an English Breakfast tea bag and filling the other with hot water. He eyed the line to get food, which was a little too long for his liking, and therefore made the decision to come back a bit later. By the time he was back where the tables were set up, he could see the familiar face of Stevie at the table they always snagged.

“As per your nonexistent request,” was his way of greeting her, lazily holding out the coffee cup for her to take hold of. Once it was out of his hand, he set the tea down and plopped into the nearest seat, letting out a big sigh. “I’m already done with school.”
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:57 am

Rueben Brooker
22 | Male | CW/Journalism
Tagged: Skye, Eimhir
He raised an eyebrow slightly as the girl with the dog had turned and then fallen over, a little surprised. It seemed like quite the overreaction, considering all he'd said was 'Excuse me'. And now the other girl was acting like this was his fault. Would they have preferred he just try to push past or not tell them that he was looking to pass by? If he'd bumped her with his wheelchair, then sure, maybe it would be slightly more understandable for the reaction, but this?

And then, the blind girl had snapped at him. Rueben scowled. "All I said was 'excuse me', I can't exactly go on the grass." he patted one of the wheels on his wheelchair, somewhat roughly so it made a sound. However, Rueben did turn to reach into his bag, and pulled out a packet of tissues. Then, he threw them lightly, so they landed near to Skye and Eimhir. He didn't really want to help, but figured that having to sit around with a spilled drink on her clothes wasn't going to be comfortable, so maybe the tissues would help mop up some of the drink.

"I have a class to get to." Rueben added, as he closed his bag, readjusted, and started to get on with making his way to the creative writing class.

Ezekiel Novak
21 | Male | Chemistry
Tagged: Vince
It was interesting to see how many students were now out on the quad, making their way to classes, while he was going back to his Dorm. Now that he was outside of the lab, and the work he'd been doing was done,, he realised just how tired he was now. He'd managed to avoid coffee, but was wondering if he should have had some... ah, it didn't matter now.
Soon enough, Ezekiel made it back to his dorm. He pushed the door open, and could smell breakfast being made - Vince was still here, then, he thought, as he closed the door behind him. Then, he heard the thundering of paws and his two torties came into view, stopping at his feet with purrs and meows of either greeting or demanding to be fed immediately.

"Okay, okay, I'll feed you in a minute." Ezekiel said, softly, and made his way back to his room to drop his bag off, and then he got to refilling the food bowls for Mela and Trixie, both of whom pushed their heads into the bowl and so got food on their heads.
Ezekiel smiled, and then went to poke his head into the kitchen. "I'm back." he said, though could see Vince was wearing his headphones, so wasn't sure if the other heard him.

Atlas O'Hara
21 | Male | Performing Arts
Tagged: Kimi
"Excellent," Atlas set his bag to the side of the room, and started to stretch a bit to get started. He always like to warm up with someone different each day, as it meant doing something a little different each time, and getting to work with everyone. That, and he could also figure out who he worked with better, for when it came to partner routines, especially for lifts and the like. There were already a few other students that he felt that he worked well with, but they'd always paired with someone else, and sometimes they didn't always take well to Atlas' occasional dramatics.
"What do you start with? A bit of aerobics? Some isolations?" Atlas asked, figuring that he could go with whatever Kimi preferred, since he didn't have a preference, "Don't want to pull a muscle or break something!"

Regardless, Atlas started working on some shoulder rolls and arm circles. He liked to make sure he kept moving and doing something while in dance classes, even when the teacher hadn't arrived yet. Someone had turned on some workout music over the studio speakers, which prompted most of the other students that weren't already warming up to start doing so.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:55 pm

Singha Asnee Anant- m- 20 y- FC: Krist Perawat- Therapy and dog training, something to allow him to go into courthouses- red cat Dang, tan dog Khao- Homosexual; Atlas, Ezekiel a bit- SO open- dad x mom: 12 year old sister, ten year old twins- Tags: open

The pretty but also somewhat handsome one smiled at the rice colored dog. Khao had one pointed ear and one kind of flopped over. It was more triangular shaped, and he wouldn't call it flopped since it didn't go all the way against the head. It like...went up then flopped over. Shaking his head, he put the thought out of mind then. He patted the dog, going to the area of the building they specifically used.

One side was the training room, where they learned how to train the dogs and would practice. One the other side of the hallway was the classroom itself. That's where they did written stuff and tests. They had to do both practice and written stuff, so that's why they also had the classroom. He hummed as he and the dog walked in. They started in the classroom, for attendance and any announcements, then would move.

Kimi Rose Laurence- f- 22 y- FC: Molly Quinn- Performing arts (song and dance, can act too)- white Shepherd mix Wuyu, silvery and white kitty Silky- Pan; Quinn, Michael- SO open- Ted x Yon (adoptive parents)- Tags: Constance briefly, Atlas

The reddish blonde hummed a bit as she heard the other girl. She was already outside the room by that point, but she opened the door. She called "Hey Constance," then shut the door again, and headed off. She hoped Milky and Silky would behave while she was away...She also knew Constance's cat was a male, and...Silky was a female. Shaking her head, she figured nothing would happen and headed out.

-for Constance if it can be replied to-

She giggled a bit, much like a girl with a crush but that wasn't it. She was just amused, and so she giggled, before nodding her head at him. She thought of how good it was to warm up with different people. She'd noticed many had already paired off, and seemed to stick to that partner...though. She shook her head at this thought. She then hummed quietly a bit, hearing the music that was on. She looked over as Atlas then questioned her on starting. She said "Oh...aerobics definitely," then nodded again and said "Breaking something would be really bad."

Considering if you broke something, you wouldn't be able to perform...Even if it was your arm, they used their arms in dance and acting. Breaking either an arm or a leg would be a very bad thing. Shaking her head, she watched him a moment then began to do some stretches as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:53 am

Skye sighed softly her normally playful eyes were suddenly sad. "I don't have time to go back and change before class." She said almost coldly as she glanced in the direction of Ruben's voice before turning back toward Eimhir "you'd think that I'd be used to things like this. I've been made fun of and bullied for almost the almost four years since I've been like this. When I was...." she trailed off before lowering her head. She hated the memories of her accident and the brutal way her classmates had treated her when she had gone back to school after her rehabilitation and everything.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<>constance and vince <> 2

Postby kelzzz » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:51 am

<> location: dining hall -> library <>
<> tags: lockie, open <>

constance finished her apple and orange juice then cleaned up her mess. she then grabbed her book bag. constance made sure her schedule had all her classes after noon so she headed to the library to wait until her math basics class. she hated math and she waited as long as she could to complete her math courses. she walked into the busier than normal room. she was not sure where to sit, but saw a familiar face. she looked at the guy sitting down scribbling notes. she sat at a study desk across from him. she tried to see what he was reading. surprised to see a racing article, she spoke up, "i did not know there were any racing courses offered here. care to refer to the class?" she usually had a blank face when saying things in jest, so she tried to give a slight smile to convey she was joking. she unpacked both the book she is reading for enjoyment as well as her basic maths book.

<> location: dorm <>
<> tags: (mentions) quinn & atlas, ezekiel <>

vince pulled his phone out while waiting for his bacon to cook. he laughed a little at atlas's text. "should have woken up to your alarms ese". he then opened quinn's message. he liked the picture of her and her dog. "make sure to give her pets for me till we hang again!" he put his phone back in his pockets an flipped the bacon. as he did so he heard ezekiel walk into the dorm. he took out one of his earphones. he heard him say he was back. "back already? what have you been up to? also want some bacon?" he asked.
kelzzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eimhir [3] & Lockie [2]

Postby Skyet » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:17 pm

name: eimhir fraser
major: paleontology
tags:skye, rueben
Grabbing the tissues, Eimhir offered her arm for Skye to use to get up. "I've got a spare top and sweater in my bag if you want. Saves you sitting in sticky clothes?" Eimhir offered, nodding to her backpack she had dumped on the ground beside them. Eimhir often carried spares of tops and jumpers, mostly out of habit. She enjoyed hiking and walking, and a variety of clothes was always welcome for weather changes. It was also useful for when they took field trips to digs or potential site areas as you could never be too sure what you might find when you got there.
"Is there anything we can do for your leg? I've got time before Earth Science to go grab anything..." She offered. Rueben's attitude had frustrated her. She could guess they had been an inconvenience to him, taking up the sidewalk, but he wasn't the only one who had a disability in this situation.

name: lockie james
major: aerospace engineering
tags:constance, open
Lockie jumped slightly at the sound of Constance's voice and he looked up at her. He wasn't sure of her name, but he had seen her around. Smiling at her jest he leaned back in his chair again, putting his pen back down on his notebook. "Ha, I wish. Nah, I'm just trying to keep up with it. Hoping it'll help me get an internship with one of them. McLaren preferrably."
Lockie smiled and pointed to the cap sitting on the desk next to him, branded with the McLaren logo and bright orange. McLaren was his favorite race team, and Lockie had spent a summer in his teenage years working in the pit of the GT team. Largely he had been sweeping the floor and running errands, but he had gotten the opportunity to help fix the car a few times. "I'm doing aerospace engineering in reality. Always helpful when it comes to maths..." he nodded toward the maths textbook Constance had pulled out. It had been a subject he had always found easy, it just made sense in his head.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:29 am

Skye smiled slightly, "actually Eimhir that would be great. I don't know how bad the leg is cracked but I'm getting about due to have this one replaced. I've had it for about 3 years and it's getting a little tight." She replied as she shifted her body just a little to relieve the pressure in her hips.

Mac settled in his seat and began to take notes as his professor began his lecture. The philosophy class was very interesting to him and the book they were readingLetters From The Underground Man was fascinating to him.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:00 am

Quinn Brown - female - 22 - photography - tags: open, vince(mention), payton(mention)

Quinn started walking with Attila and her dog started to get aheadof her "fuss" she commanded Attila softly as Attila heeled next to Quinn "good girl" she praised her dog. She continued the walk from her dorm and her phone went off back to back, Vince liked Attila's picture and replied to it before she texted back will do! she texted back as she opened the next message, from Payton. She smiled softly i just got on campus from the dorms, heading to the dining hall to grab breakfast and get a few pieces of bacon for Attila, lol she texted back chuckling. Quinn made it to the dining hall with Attila next to her and walked through the doors. She had her camera around her neck and she stopped as did Attila and she put the camera up to her eye before she snapped the room. She liked doing candid shots. She then looked down at her dog and dropped the leash "blieb" (stay) she commanded and she stepped a few inches away as she got her dogs attention and snapped her photo with a smile. Everyone was used to her taking photos of everything and anyone

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items