ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:21 am

welcome to..
𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞

Ravenview is a college located in Alberta Canada, people from all over come to college here. Everybody who has attended Ravenview, has gone on to be successful. Ravenview is a highly sought out college but they only take in 250 students per grade. The professors are the best that they could find. But the best thing about this college.. pets are allowed! But, they must be other animal and human friendly!
Last edited by Albino_ on Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:25 am

Rules
- make your own form
- write at least 5 good sentences
- all cs rules apply
- ages 18-24 years old
- drama between characters is accepted
- realistic faceclaims only please
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Students

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:30 am

Students of Ravenview

Quinn Brown - 22 years old - female - majoring in photography - played by albino_
    Michael Ward - 22 years old - male - nursing - played by Poppycorn22
    Emilia calabrese - 21 - female - criminal justice - played by Poppycorn22
    Constance van trieste - 21 - female - social worker - played by kelzzz
    Vincent romero-jiménez - 19 - male - political science - played by kelzzz
    Rueben Brooker - 22 - male - creative writing/journalism - played by Consulting_Angel
    Ezekiel Novak - 21 - male - chemistry - played by Consulting_Angel
    Atlas O'Hara - 21 - male - performing arts - played by Consulting_Angel
    Singha asnee anant - 20 - male - dog training - played by Spiritstar3
    Kimi rose laurence - 21 - female - performing arts - played by Spiritstar3
    Lockie James - 21 - male - aerospace engineering - played by Skyet
    Eimhir Breanna Fraser - 20 - female - palentology - played by Skyet
    Peyton burchell - 22 - male - nursing - played by senna_
    Amarillo skye macleod - 19 - female - physiology - played by Ladydarkwolf
    Duncan ryan macleod - 19 - male - Middle Age History - played by Ladydarkwolf
    Stevie fletcher - 23 - female - ob/gyn - played by deco.

For my use only
Code: Select all
[url]f[/url]ull name - age - gender - major - played by user
Last edited by Albino_ on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:24 am, edited 10 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Roommates/relationships

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:34 am

Roomates (2 per room)

Quimby Hall (females)
Room 1 - Constance, Kimi
Room 2 - Quinn, Emilia
Room 3 - Stevie
Room 4 - Eimhir, Amarillo
Room 5 -

Causeway Hall (males)
Room 1 - Michael, Peton
Room 2 - Rueben, Singha
Room 3 - Atlas, Lockie
Room 4 - Vincent, Ezekiel
Room 5 - Duncan

Relationships

< likes him
    > likes her
    <> like eachother
    <3 dating
    ^ siblings
Last edited by Albino_ on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rp information

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:36 am

date: September 5th
    time: 8am
    temperature: 60°F
    weather: sunny and partly cloudy
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - a college rp - open and accepting

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:50 am

Open and accepting!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:47 pm

Skye tossed and turned as she fought against the nightmare that plagued her. She'd been having that nightmare off and on for the last week or two. It was always the same, the flashbacks to the wreck almost 4 years ago to the day. The accident that had cost her both her left leg below the knee and her sight. Her guide dog Takanni who slept on a dog bed between the wall and the foot of her bed raised her head and perked her ears as Skye cried our softly in her sleep. Moments later the big dog stood and shook out her fur before climbing onto the bed and curling up against Skye's stomach and resting her head on her chest. Skye wrapped her arm around the dog softly as she willed herself to calm down again. Half an hour later the alarm clock shrieking woke Skye up enough for her to hit the snooze bar. She didn't have a class till ten so she could still catch a few minutes more sleep before getting up taking care of Takanni then getting a shower and getting them both ready for class.

Mac groaned as he woke to the pinging of his phone. He sat up and grabbed his phone to see who the texts were from, a smile playing on his lips as he saw that one was from his uncle checking to make sure the twins had gotten settled in ok. The other was from a friend of his from Paris who wanted to just say hi and just talk. He looked at the clock and frowned. He'd overslept and wouldn't have time to meet with his sister for breakfast because his first class was at 9:30. He tossed back his blankets stood and stretched before going and taking a shower. He quickly dressed put om his boots and ran a brush through his wet hair before pulling it into a ponytail. He made his bed then grabbed his backpack and keys locking his dorm room as he closed the door behind him.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:21 am

Quinn Brown - female - 22 - photography - tags: open

Quinn yawned as she hit the alarms snooze button off her phone and got up to get ready for the day. Quinn heard rustling and she looked to see a muzzle poke out from under the covers and she giggled ""good morning, Attila" she said softly to her dog as Attila gave a quiet woof and Quinn smiled. She stayed quiet and did her daily routine quietly as her roomate seemed to still be sleeping, but she didn't know because they had different rooms in their little building flat. Each building had small flats that consisted of 2 bedrooms and a common area that had a bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and living room. Quinn put Attila's harness on when she got into the common area. She went to the coffee pot to get the coffee brewing for her and her roomate, if she was still here, before she clipped the leash on Attila and brought her out to potty, as they went down the stairs and outside, her classes didn't start for another hour and a half, so she had plenty of time to get ready. Once Attila did her buisness they both went in and went back into the small flat and Quinn took off the harness but kept her collar on as that is always on.

Quinn finished getting Attila's food ready before turning to her dog "sitzen" she said, which was German for sit and Attila sat "good girl" Quinn praised her dog and gave her the food as Attila waited till Quinn put the bowl down and stood back up before going over to the food and eating. Quinn busied herself making herself some coffee and grabbed a bowl to make herself some cereal before she'd hop in the shower to get changed

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:52 am

Rueben Brooker
22 | Male | CW/Journalism
Tagged: Open
Rueben was already awake, a little before his alarm. He liked to be early, especially as his wheelchair often meant it took a bit more time than usual to get to places. Especially if it was busy or crowded. Though he was slightly ambulatory, meaning he could stand occasionally stand, it was always painful, and he could never stand for long - certainly not without something to lean on.
Anyway, he'd had a quick shower, got dressed and had made breakfast for himself - scrambled egg and toast. He wasn't sure if his roommate was awake, but didn't bother to check. He preferred to keep to himself, and was not one to make someone else food anyway.

Once he was ready, Rueben went back to his room, and got his bag with any notebooks and such that he'd need for classes today. His first class wasn't for a short while, but, again, he liked to be prepared and early.
With that, he left the dorm, struggling slightly with the door, and then wheeling his way down the corridor and to the elevator, which would take him down to the ground floor.

Ezekiel Novak
21 | Male | Chemistry
Ezekiel had not been back to his dorm last night. He'd spent the night in the chemistry labs, working on a project, an experiment that required him to take results every half hour for 18 hours. He'd taken extensive notes and worked on the report during this, and he was now so very tired. As a courtesy, the professors cancelled any classes for the day, to let the students get some actual rest - though with the stipulation that they also finished their lab reports by tomorrow as well.
This would be no difficult task for Ezekiel, since most of his report had already been written in between taking readings, and he had his notes to help with the rest of it.

Outside of the Chem Labs, Ezekiel packed his folder and a notebook into his bag, and then stashed away his safety goggles and a box of disposable gloves - his lab coat to stay outside of the labs until the next time he'd need it. Now to get back to his dorm. It was quite strange, seeing outside that a few students were heading to their first classes of the day, while he was about to be getting home.

Atlas O'Hara
21 | Male | Performing Arts
His alarm went off, to which Atlas immediately hit snooze on. Ten minutes later, the alarm set off again, only to be snoozed again. This would repeat a few times, until Atlas finally rolled out of bed. He did not like getting up early in the slightest, and this was a frequent occurrence with him. He would not be his usual self until after he'd properly woken up and had something to eat - not entirely, anyway, he was still quite dramatic, of course.
Unfortunately, he was in a slight rush. His first class would start in half an hour, and instead of actually spending the morning getting ready, he'd spent extra time sleeping some more.

"I'm going to be late!" he complained to himself in the mirror, as he got ready, as if it was anyone else's fault but his own that he was in this position.
Eventually, he was dressed, hair slightly damp from the shower, and he had his bag on one shoulder, tapping his fingers on the counter as he waited for the toaster to finish toasting his bread.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:20 am

Once Skye finally rolled out of bed she traced the layout of her room finding her shoes and slipping them on before grabbing Takanni's leash before hanging it back on the hook and feeling her way to Takanni's bowls. She tapped the water bowl and frowned picking it up easily and going to the bathroom to fill it with fresh water she took it back to her room and set it back down before carrying the empty food bowl to the small fridge in the corner where she pulled our Takanni's breakfast. Once she had fed the dog she walked over and picked out her clothes for class. Half an hour after Takanni ate Skye took her out for a quick morning walk then after cleaning up after her the pair went back in and Skye showered dressed and brushed out her hair then brushed Takanni and on her harness before grabbing her own gear for class. The two dog and handler made their way across campus quietly with Takanni guiding Skye skillfully along the brick pathways.

Mac winced as he walked along his calf muscle were throbbing after his late night run and his workout the night before. But he couldn't let that stop him. He had to get his butt to class on the double. He sighed as he walked up to the building where his first class was and frowned remembering that it was 4 floors up. He shook his head and went inside quickly making his way up the flights of stairs. By the time he made it to the fourth floor his legs were hurting even worse and he was limping slightly. this is gonna be a rough day. he thought.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me