Deserted Haven-REBOOT- ACCEPTING

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Deserted Haven-REBOOT- ACCEPTING

Postby LonelyAstronauts » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:06 pm

"Elizabeth Scout" Taylor-Thomas | F | 22 | Tags:open

Scout awoke with sand in her mouth, the sun shining down upon her. Her whole body felt sore, and she was soaked to the bone. She groans, opening her eyes and squinting around. She was on a... beach? Oh... right. A beach. The ship... There was wreckage all around her, unrecognizable. How had the ship even sunk?

Pulling her hand up to shield her eyes from the burning sun, Scout takes a sharp breath, ignoring how much her throat hurts. Okay, okay... this wasn't that bad. She wasn't alone on this island, she couldn't be. No. Okay, what do they say to do in survival situations? Shelter... water... food. Scout could barely think straight as she started to panic.

Taking in a deep breath, she climbs to her feet. Alright. At least she's not dressed in some fancy outfit like some of the others on the boat. Combat boots, jeans, tshirt, jacket... yeah. She could make it work. And... oh! Her pocket knife! She'd always kept her knife somewhere on her person; it'd gotten her out of a jam more than once. Okay, yes. First of all, survivors. Look for other survivors. Squinting her eyes, Scout starts walking along the shore, picking her way along the debris.
LonelyAstronauts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

( ♛ )“Jae-woo Hyuk

“ ( 23 ) | ( male ) | (☂️) | ( tagged = Dakota ) ”
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sunlight. Blazing, hot sunlight.
Sand tickled Jae's fingers and waves crawled up to kiss them, coaxing the young man awake. Jae started, a wide-range of emotions swelled inside him like the storm that brought him here. Storm. Memories came flooding back as Jae rose to his weak legs, a kaleidoscope of colors blocking his vision so he couldn't make sense of anything he was seeing. His hands jerked up to a large cut by his temple, oozing blood as it stung from the salt water. Jae couldn't — no. Wouldn't understand.

"Why the heck am I here?" He wondered out loud. His memories were foggy but as much as he desperately tried to make it appear as he had no clue, he did. A storm decimated the ship. Everything he had brought was gone. His phone, his laptop, his clothes. Gone. It was probably pathetic to worry about material items when countless could have died but that's just how he was.
If he survived though, why shouldn't some of his belongings or at least someone else's luggage? He searched the beach, turning in frantic circles. He practically lunged at a suitcase half buried in the sand and ripped it open. He looked at the the items, upset that half of it was full of women's clothing but his scowl disappeared when he uncovered four water bottles! Who packs water? He thought for a moment but shook it off. Who cares why? He had water and the sight of it made him realize how thirsty he was. He unscrewed a bottle and downed it in one go, wiping his face off with a sleeve once it was empty.
Something in the distance caught his eye. A figure. A human figure. They appeared to be a girl, mirroring his own actions a few moments ago as she searched the remains of the wreckage. He held up a water bottle, the light dancing on its reflective material. She was probably just as thirsty. No, wait, shouldn't he keep them to himself? He didn't know how long he would be on this stupid island and he should reserve his resources... But alas, the human inside him overcame the practical, strictly-business side he inherited from his parents and he found himself ambling over to her.

( ♛ )“Justice Mclain
“ ( 24 ) | (❣️) | ( female ) | ( tagged = none ) ”

Searing hot pain shot up Justice forearm, jerking her awake in an unpleasant way. She groaned, wondering how she would have gotten hurt when all she'd been doing was sleeping on a lounge chair by the pool on the paid vacation with her aunt. Only, she couldn't remember feeling so gritty and wet. Her eyes adjusted to the light and her lips parted in a gasp but her throat was so dry that nothing came out. Not even a squeak. Where am I? She pondered, stumbling desperately to her feet but a foot was caught in the sand and she tumbled forward, throwing her arms out to catch herself. Only, she forgot she was injured. Her left arm screamed with pain and she clung to it as she fell back onto the sand, water lapping at her innocently as if it wasn't the very thing that had possibly destroyed the cruise ship and brought her here. She tried again, managing to rise without falling onto her face.

Justice examined her arm where a nasty wound stretched from the inside of her wrist to her elbow. She winced at the sight of crimson blood, which seemed to be all over her clothes.
She wanted to scream and scream she would if her throat wasn't so scratchy. This was something that happened in the movies! Not to her! This was supposed to be her vacation! Some nice quality time with her au— Where was her aunt? Frantically combing the beach, she found nothing. Not even a sign. Tears stung her eyes and her lip trembled. She was all alone on an island that, as far as she knew, was deserted and her aunt was probably dead. Drowned. She was never a good swimmer. The thought made Justice laugh hysterically. Why would you go on a cruise when you didn't even swim? Her laughter turned to sobs and she returned to the sand, arms curling around herself. She cried what little water reserves she had left in her before drifting into a dreamless sleep where nothing, not even reality could touch her.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Hey! I'm Rain! I love to rp so hmu if u wanna 1x1
and I'll tell u my preferences/etc.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 am

Bump

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kingston & Dakota

Postby persephone; » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:33 pm

persephone; wrote:
Kingston "King" Avann / 25 / Male / Tags; open
With a brush of sand against his left arm, Kingston awoke with a jolt.
Unable to remember who he was or where he was for a moment he
looked around warily. His body felt tattered and bruised and the
strong taste of salt in his mouth left him confused, but then it all
came back; the waves, the crash, the screams. Kingston jolted up
and took a deep breath "Deep breaths King they are probably looking
for us already."
Us? he thought was there even and us or was he all
alone. Panicked, Kingston began to move around to find any fellow
passengers, but then he remembered "The Company!" he cried. "What
about Mom too, crap crap crap"
he mumbled as he walked along the shore.

/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Dakota "Kota" Maroney / 21 / Female / Tags; Jae-Woo
Dakota had pretty much given up as the sun soaked any determination and liquid
straight out of her body. Her throat burned and her body ached, even that salt
plastered across her skin was becoming a burden. Just as she was about to give
up something caught her eye, the sun reflecting off an object in the distance.
There stood a man, which didn't really catch her attention as much as what
he was holding. Water! Dakota turned, her body practically moving by
itself taking off in a sprint, to meet the man in the middle as he moved closer.
Her heart pounded out of excitement and the rush of running with no sustenance
to support her current actions.
Once Kota is close enough she begins to speak, "Would you be willing to
share?"
She croaked. What came out of her mouth sounded odd, but she
wasn't gonna forget her manners. Making a bad impression with the one human she
can see for miles wasn't her best bet. Becoming friends, or even just allies would
be the smartest decision.

──────────────────────
I'm persephone;
check out my adoptable shop
spring alpacas

──────────────────────
persephone;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:04 pm

primrose lorieli - twenty-one - female - open

Prim coughed, the sun burning down on her back, making laying on the sand even worse. She struggled to push herself off of the ground as grains of sand fell off of her body, aching as it moved. She finally sat up, rubbing her eye and letting out a few more dry coughs. It felt like her throat was on fire along with the rest of her body. Not quite remembering what had happened to her, all she could think of was boarding the ship ready for a vacation. She slowly stood on her feet, the light bouncing off of the sand nearly blinding her. The sun beating down on her making the situation even worse. She was utterly lost, confused, and scared, not to mention thirsty. Hoarsly crying out "Is anyone there?" she squinted, the sun blinding her.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ,rain » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:23 pm

( ♛ )“Jae-woo Hyuk

“ ( 23 ) | ( male ) | (☂️) | ( tagged = Dakota/Primrose ) ”

He had walked no more then a few steps when the girl started to sprint towards him. He halted, his feet sinking partially into the sand as he watched her pause before him. Her voice came out rough and reminded Jae of sandpaper. She looked pitiful. With a mere nod of his head he thrust the bottle towards her, his eyes unwillingly to meet her gaze. He wasn't too concerned with the situation because he was busy feeling sorry for himself. My phone. My stupid phone. It had everything on it. Everything. What about my parents? They'll ground me for life if I make it out alive. This was my chance to prove I had the chops to be a businessman. He groaned inwardly, finally turning to face the girl when he was finished with his silent rant. "You... Alright?" He muttered. As self-absorbed as he was, he couldn't ignore that she looked on the verge of heatstroke.
He was beginning to contemplate living on this island with nothing but wreckage and this dehydrated girl when the breeze alerted him to a voice. Another girl. Good. Strength in numbers, right? The more, the merrier. He jerked on the copper-skinned girls wrist, inviting her to follow him if she wanted. He stalked towards a figure in the distance.

He neared and immediately began to examine her, as he was taught. She had wavy, soft brown hair. Rosy cheeks. Pretty eyes. She was rather short which only made Jae feel like a giant. She reminded Jae of a princess— only a princess dressed in dirty clothes and stranded on an island. "Hello. I'm Jae." His voice came out composed as always but it felt rather weird using it, after laying on the beach for who knows how long. She looked as if she might fall over, wobbling unsteadily on the sand, her face sunken. He placed a hand under her elbow and lifted her, pulling her towards him in an attempt to keep her upright. He had to crane his neck to look down at her, his hands sliding around her waist for further support. "You don't look so good." He pointed out dumbly, thoufh he was sure she knew whether she felt good or not.

( ♛ )“Justice Mclain
“ ( 24 ) | (❣️) | ( female ) | ( tagged = none ) ”

Searing hot pain shot up Justice forearm, jerking her awake in an unpleasant way. She groaned, wondering how she would have gotten hurt when all she'd been doing was sleeping on a lounge chair by the pool on the paid vacation with her aunt. Only, she couldn't remember feeling so gritty and wet. Her eyes adjusted to the light and her lips parted in a gasp but her throat was so dry that nothing came out. Not even a squeak. Where am I? She pondered, stumbling desperately to her feet but a foot was caught in the sand and she tumbled forward, throwing her arms out to catch herself. Only, she forgot she was injured. Her left arm screamed with pain and she clung to it as she fell back onto the sand, water lapping at her innocently as if it wasn't the very thing that had possibly destroyed the cruise ship and brought her here. She tried again, managing to rise without falling onto her face.

Justice examined her arm where a nasty wound stretched from the inside of her wrist to her elbow. She winced at the sight of crimson blood, which seemed to be all over her clothes.
She wanted to scream and scream she would if her throat wasn't so scratchy. This was something that happened in the movies! Not to her! This was supposed to be her vacation! Some nice quality time with her au— Where was her aunt? Frantically combing the beach, she found nothing. Not even a sign. Tears stung her eyes and her lip trembled. She was all alone on an island that, as far as she knew, was deserted and her aunt was probably dead. Drowned. She was never a good swimmer. The thought made Justice laugh hysterically. Why would you go on a cruise when you didn't even swim? Her laughter turned to sobs and she returned to the sand, arms curling around herself. She cried what little water reserves she had left in her before drifting into a dreamless sleep where nothing, not even reality could touch her.
Last edited by ,rain on Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image....Image

,rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:32 pm

Nick
Nick slowly gathered things before hearing a voice (prim) "ash, stay here...I'll be back." He walked off, the sand was burning, he didnt have shoes on when he ship sunk. You could see debris everywhere in the sand. His feet stung as he walked along the sand. "Hello?" He called for the woman.

Ashley
Ash watched her brother leave, she looks around slightly. Her eyes watering from the sun shining so brightly. Her heart beating out of her chest as she looked around. "How are we gonna get home?" She asks herself. Slowly she stands and grabs some sticks. She finished the fire her brother started. Smike going up into the air, she hoped anyone who was alive could see it and come towards her.

Aria
Aria frowns in pain. She looks around slightly. "Although the conditions, this island is beautiful. " she talks outloud. She scans around before hearing a man, she though she was hallucinating from the heat, but he got closer. (King) she looks and slowly starts to crawl towards him. "Are you real?" Her head felt fuzzy, she was dehydrated and weak and her gash had sand on it making her cringe slightly.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby norvina! » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:33 pm

primrose lorieli - twenty-one - female - jae-woo

Prim coughed, her throat burning at the action. She leaned against the man who had helped her stand, using him for support. He seemed large against her small frame, she would've felt bad for having him help her if not for the situation they were in. She squinted up at him, trying to get a good look at who he might be. "I'm Primrose." she wheezed out, her words sounding a bit like a jumbled mess as her throat throbbed. "Where am I?" she asked, scared of what could be happening. Turning her head at the sound of another man's voice, wondering how many people were here too.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kingston & Dakota

Postby persephone; » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Kingston "King" Avann / 25 / Male / Tags; Aria
His eyes widened as he saw a girl who looked out of it. "Yes, I'm real."
Realizing the state she's in he walked over and helps her by leaning her on his
shoulder "But you might not be soon." Realizing the urgency of
the situation he looks around rapidly for any sort of resource. "it's gonna be
okay just tell me how you're feeling."

/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Dakota "Kota" Maroney / 21 / Female / Tags; Jae-Woo, primrose
Dakota snatched the bottle and drank quickly, the feel of the water on her throat
was refreshing and she felt a little more replenished. She had noticed the man didn't
seem to interested, but how could you be. They had both lost everything. Just as she
was about to ask some question he had jerked her wrist alerting her of another girl
in the distance. Yes! she felt slightly excited, not only was there on more person, but
there was a girl none-the-less. It made her feel a little more at ease, well at least
as she could feel.
Dakota trotted behind and once she got a glimpse of her face she realized, wow this
girl is quite pretty.
She thought to herself as she watched the man lift her up. The
girl began to talk, she could tell she was quite weak. Kota realized she still had half
the bottle of water left, and while she was still thirsty, she didn't want anyone hurt.
"Here." She said quietly, her voice raspy, holding out the bottle. "You need it more
than me."

──────────────────────
I'm persephone;
check out my adoptable shop
spring alpacas

──────────────────────
persephone;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Aria
Aria struggled to her feet. "I feel like I'm going to puke." She admits though she had nothing in her stomach for anything to come up. Her eyes wandered the area as she used king for support. "Where are we?" She speaks aloud. "Its quite beautiful here." She says once more. Her memories flood in her head of the storm. Her mother, her father both probably dead, along with her boyfriend. A few tears slip out as she thinks about it.

Nick
Nick steps out and sees primrose, kota, and jae-woo. "Well aren't you a neat looking bunch." He jokes darkly. "I've found some fruit, but I left them by my sister." He mentions pointing to the sky as smoke flew up from where Ashley is.
Central Time!
Pronouns: She/Her : Aries
**Panic/Anxiety Disorder may cause disappearances**
Currently: Unable to Rp- able to trade though!
Message if you ever need to talk <3
My OC storage[/center]
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me